MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

Finally managed to see the episode fully today despite the entire streets' power being cut for most of the day.

YOU HEAR THAT! I WILL watch MLP no matter what you throw at me God!

But the episode was good overall, nothing really to note that I would honestly change or anything. Just, an overall good episode; but thank you Cranky for asking the real burning questions.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With episodes like this one, Twilight getting a pupil herself, and Rarity getting two clothing stores, I can't help but feel we're heading towards the real end of MLP:FiM.

Is it just me? It can't be just me . . .

I've had that same feeling when i saw the final episode of season 3 the way how twilight became a princess as she fly to the screen. but if this series does end and goes to generation 5, i do hope the show would be like friendship is magic. there could be a possibility that they could ask Lauren Faust if they could use her art style from G4 for G5. or possibility in the future for that spin-off tv series of equestria girls we been hearing rumors about. so, who knows

With episodes like this one, Twilight getting a pupil herself, and Rarity getting two clothing stores, I can't help but feel we're heading towards the real end of MLP:FiM.

Is it just me? It can't be just me . . .

I have an idea for how the show should end, but I'm not allowed to write headcannons.

I've had that same feeling when i saw the final episode of season 3 the way how twilight became a princess as she fly to the screen.

For me that felt more like the closing of a chapter, not the entire series. After all it's always been stated that Rainbow Dash wants to be a Wonderbolt, Rarity wants her shop in Canterlot, the CMC needed their Cutie Marks.

Now we not only have all of that, but we have Twilight having her own pupil as well as Rarity owning two shops.

Applejack will probably never leave the farm; so that means only Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy could conceivably leave now.

I'm not counting Twilight as her castle is in Ponyville and I doubt it can be moved.

I think Pinkie would only ever leave Ponyville to do what Cheese Sandwich is doing, traveling Equestria to bring people happiness.

Fluttershy would most likely leave if there was an animal preserve that needed somepony to run it.

But, yeah, I get the feeling that the mane six are going to start drifting apart.

I have an idea for how the show should end, but I'm not allowed to write headcannons.

Pfft! Please, go ahead. It's practically what we're here for.

[spoiler=So I'm watching today's episode...]

I like how this is basically A Christmas Carol, but with King Crimson.

funking Hell, Spike is such a jackass in this episode, and I love it.

Anyway, Glimmer Snowfall Frost is visited by the 3 spirits of Christmas Past/Present/Future

AJ being the past is a little expected, given the fact shes always been so down-to-earth

HOLY funk SNOWFALL'S TEACHER IS SNAPE. HOLY. funking. sheet.

Now we move on to Pinkie; shes the spirit of the present, and the presents... heh. Pinkie is such a dork, but thats one of the reasons why I like her. And lol@Pinkie sense leading into a song; It's been like ages since they brought up that ability of her.

Pipsqueak is Tiny Tim; Ok, that's just cruel. Funny, but it's cruel.

AND THEN WE GET DRUNK WITH DJ N' FRIENDS.

Twilight having a Pinkie voice is silly. And Spike needing to refill his coco as an actual commercial break is great.

Now Luna is suddenly in this/shes the spirit of the future- This came out of nowhere, and is a little disturbing; I love it.

So because Hearth's Warming no longer exist, everything is now a bleak future/frostapocalypse/etc- she apologizes for trying to skip things; is now all happy n' sheet- They actually used a record scratch sound effect to interrupt things- HAH

Alright, so we now we got drunk with DJ n' friends, but now it's with Snowball.

Meanwhile in the present, we are not going to get drunk with DJ n' friends, but now it's with Glimmer.

I still cant get over Derpy sitting at the top of that tree as it's star; it's so perfect.

So the episode closes with a song and leads into a rather catchy tune for the credits.

This episode was cute.

Well, I think this snow is my favorite hearths warming eve episode. The first one was honestly my favorite out of the 3 we've seen so far, but that's only because it explained the origin the holiday, but I digress. This one was just so lovely and upbeat, plus it's a Christmas story in Pony form how can you not love that!

Something's had me bitter about last season, but to be honest, I don't think I've disliked one single episode from this one.

There's something about it that I like a lot. This might end up being my favorite overall if it keeps going like this, in fact.

For all the advertising they had given to the map before the other season, I'm actually glad they moved away from that.

That Christmas episode was pretty charming, and today's episode (which I just finished watching) was hilarious with the call backs to other moments in the series and having all main 6 in the mundane setting that I missed so much. 

The lack of Spike or Starlight in the group sticks out for me though. If I remember correctly, Spike didn't travel with them out of the city for any Rarity episodes, but I still wonder why. As for Starlight... well, she seems to not appear unless she's the focus of the episode.... that in my opinion is an issue. She's not quite part of the group it seems.

I had finally gotten around to seeing the latest episode last night-

I REALLY want more episodes in this style.

You know.... The cast basically telling you the story of an episode from a diner, and giving random commentary along the way? It's honestly an amusing idea.

And Ponified Jameson was brilliant.

Archived