Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but they talked about it. That combined with posing nude got her aroused. Then when she went to see what kept Keiz from returning (he was fighting with Akarui), she tucked her penis into her vagina to hid her erection and I'm guessing that's when she got herself pregnant. O_o

How 3 of the 8 babies got Keiz's DNA in them beats me.. Lol.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317609163' post='5556680']
Fine. I am a 50 foot tall Pink Playtapus Bear with purple horns and silver wings.
[/quote]
That's the spirit! Lol.

Issun: I just wanna remind ya... Ya got anal about logic in Pirates.. So pick.. You going with there being logic in RPs or no logic in RPs? Me, I go with both. Some logic is needed. Like the logic of gravity, life or death wounds/moments, etc.

Altair: That's fine.

FYI people, most of the True Demons are gonna be various in power. Not all of them are as strong as the True Demon that attacked the castle. That one's power will get explained later on. As for the others, like I said, vary in power, shape, size, etc. Best way to explain it... The Covenant armies from the Halo world. The stronger ones are rare while the medium and weaker are more prominent. The 5 Portal Keepers are second strongest of the entire True Demon population. Or third, if you factor in Vincent. o__O

Issun: There, we were being logical because the whole rp is suppose to be logical. The only thing that was different in that world and ours was there were other humanoid species. And the time setting, obviously. Lol.

Altair: Well, the group's well stocked right now. When Akarui has to bring anything, it might be after they close a portal.. I have the travel path set up to where they stop at the capital of almost every nation. The only one they don't visit is the Water nation. Why? Its underwater.. Nuff said.. Lol. You could have Akarui uhm.... bring back a lesser demon during the ship ride for the group to interrogate about the Portal Keeper for the Angel nation.

Archived