Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

Well, I'll fix it when I can.

[quote name='Lunar Origin' timestamp='1317585644' post='5555618']And wait, Alliaster is NOT Keiz's brother. Jussayin.[/quote]

[s]He IS SO! Check the Lost Heir plot if you don't believe me.[/s]

Actually, scratch that bit, I was misinformed. But still... I could've sworn they were brothers O_o

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ad: Lunar is right.. Keiz is not Alliaster's brother.. Keiz was the Old King's right hand man. Keiz poisoned him, leaving a power gap when the Old King died. This allowed Keiz to step in and take the throne for himself, not realizing there was an heir developing in a woman's womb. That way, when Keiz learned of Alliaster, wanted him dead, to insure his rule over the kingdom.

Also, can I just say something to Lunar?

Grammar is fine! Grammar has always been fine! I've been RPing for the last one and a half years now (assuming I recall correctly) and grammar has never even been considered an [i]iota[/i] of an issue by ANYONE!!

As for the lack of description, I was rushed in trying to sort out a whole bunch of notifications everywhere.

Woot! One more map to upload and we'll have them.. One is the present map. Second is present map with approximate portal locations, capital locations and proximate travel path. The third is the map of the past, to show the change in boundaries and capital locations over the centuries.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317588178' post='5555726']
Woot! One more map to upload and we'll have them.. One is the present map. Second is present map with approximate portal locations, capital locations and proximate travel path. The third is the map of the past, to show the change in boundaries and capital locations over the centuries.
[/quote]

SWEET!

Sorry if my post was a little late to the party. I, uhh, had some power problems and it got deleted twice whilst working on it. Quite annoying, tbh, but that's karma.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1317587785' post='5555710']
Also, can I just say something to Lunar?

Grammar is fine! Grammar has always been fine! I've been RPing for the last one and a half years now (assuming I recall correctly) and grammar has never even been considered an [i]iota[/i] of an issue by ANYONE!!

As for the lack of description, I was rushed in trying to sort out a whole bunch of notifications everywhere.
[/quote]

Never said it was an issue, I just said it could use a little improvement... or maybe a check-over. I don't doubt your competency in the grammar department, it just seemed a little rushed... You really shouldn't ever try to rush a post, though. It could be disastrous for everything if a post hasn't had a good amount of time spent on it. And if it (Roleplaying) ever feels like work to you... you're focusing too much. It's supposed to be relaxing.

I love the word/letter iota.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317593767' post='5556009']
Issun: Me too. She doesn't beleive and yet she has the air of "I don't care" over it. Lol.

Also.. I get the feeling that what Supreme expresses in the rp is gonna be what the review sounds like.. xD
[/quote]

Yeah, that's probably what it's gonna be like.

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1317593925' post='5556016']
"I don't believe and I don't care."
[/quote]

I'm confused, what?

--

Anyways, I guess I shoulda explained that Scythe-Lady (Catherine) really doesn't carry her Scythe around with her... it's in more of a 'pocket' dimension that Luna can utilize. Should add that to the app, I guess.

Archived