Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317613127' post='5556809']
Alright. I'll post when someone else posts.. Kinda hard to make a 4 lined post in response to Magus' b*tchiness.. Lol.
[/quote]
WHY DO YOU THINK AKARUI RAEGED WHEN HE INSULTED THE DRAGONS? LOL XD SO I COULD MAKE A LONGER POST XD

Issun: FINALLY! Someone who believes the same thing as me when it comes to the no comment thing. xD Also, after I made tat post, I realized what it ment, but I just wanted to double check. That's the first time I've ever seen someone shorten jealous to jelly.. <__<;

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317607669' post='5556652']No, but they talked about it. That combined with posing nude got her aroused. Then when she went to see what kept Keiz from returning (he was fighting with Akarui), she tucked her penis into her vagina to hid her erection and I'm guessing that's when she got herself pregnant. O_o[/quote]

No, that can't have worked like that, otherwise the babies would've actually been born by now.

You wanna know how I know this? Simple, pregnancies ALWAYS last around the 9 month mark. This is a whole year later.

Do the maths ;)

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1317627518' post='5557010']
What's going on, buuuuuddies?

BTW guys what did I say about keeping this in the IC? Come on, there are probably much more important things to discuss than flipping Akarui v Magus! For example:

When do you think we'll be heading through the portal?
[/quote]
I thought it was still in the IC >_>

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317674711' post='5557965']
This AAAAALWAYS happens when I go to school >_>

Though it's not as bad as when you gave me ThREE PAGES TO READ that one time.
[/quote]

;D

Anyways, a bit of development for Catherine and Luna in my post. IT GOT DELETED FREAKING 3 TIMES [3!!!!] BY HITTING THE BACKSPACE BUTTON. Grr....

Anyways, it's going great folks. Let's keep this up.

Archived