The Newest BS Law The American Government Wants To Pass.

OmegaWave

[quote name='Ezio Auditore di Firenze' timestamp='1321473994' post='5646686']
we're already considering the immigration laws, think about it. we're filling up, and with the shape of this country, we'll have to start pushing people away...
[/quote]

USA becomes the new Mexico and U.K. becomes the new U.S.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JHGWolwHHU&feature=related

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1321474206' post='5646690']
Britain lost two wars to America and [b]was saved by America in two more [/b] -_-
Nowadays people like to compliment the UK and England all the time but honestly I see no appeal... I also disagree with your governmental structure... Sorry but I appreciate the country I am living in and I love living in it...
[/quote]nope. WW1, America took no part. WW2, all of the countries played an equal role. so which wars are you talking about, Amerifag?

Britain lost two wars to America and was saved by America in two more -_-
Nowadays people like to compliment the UK and Englad all the time but honestly I see no appeal... I also disagree with your governmental structure... Sorry but I appreciate the country I am living in and I love living in it...
[/quote]

and you wouldn't be like you are today without us.

[quote name='Ezio Auditore di Firenze' timestamp='1321474413' post='5646698']
nope. WW1, America took no part. WW2, all of the countries played an equal role. so which wars are you talking about, Amerifag?
[/quote]
Please learn your history... America joined WWI in 1917 and was crucial to the defeat of the Germans... Due to the costly war going on in WWII Winston Churchill continued buying supplies and munitions from America which boosted the economy and contributed greatly to ending the Great Depression however Britain barely made it out of the Battle of Britain if not for Churchills leadership and their armies were greatly hurt afterwards which is why Churchill began trying to influence American involvement on his side to which it worked...

Britain lost two wars to America and was saved by America in two more -_-
Nowadays people like to compliment the UK and Englad all the time but honestly I see no appeal... I also disagree with your governmental structure... Sorry but I appreciate the country I am living in and I love living in it...
[/quote]

I hope you know had Britain fell, the Normandy landings never could have even come close to success

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321474804' post='5646716']
I hope you know had Britain fell, the Normandy landings never could have even come close to success
[/quote]
The only reason Normandy was won in the first place was lack of leadership by Hitler when on the day the attack happened Hitler ordered everyone to not wake him up for anything... Coupled with the accidental failures in the command system resulting in German soldiers deserting and many believeing the approaching armies were much larger than they actually were...

herp derp this topic has become "Oh, America's better than Britain. Britain's better than America."

Whatever your country is, your country is ._.

God, it's not as if you guys contributed to the history of how the country became so great anyway, so that type of patriotism is stupid.

Just say what country you like, and leave it at that.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1321475267' post='5646741']
And their government is too powerful for their own good...
[/quote]are you implying that the USA should occupy Britain? if so, i would happily (even at my age) stand on the border and shoot for my country.

[quote name='Ezio Auditore di Firenze' timestamp='1321475390' post='5646749']
are you implying that the USA should occupy Britain? if so, i would happily (even at my age) stand on the border and shoot for my country.
[/quote]

I don't think that would happen

we're sort of "friends", if you can be "friends" with another country.

[quote name='Ezio Auditore di Firenze' timestamp='1321475390' post='5646749']
are you implying that the USA should occupy Britain? if so, i would happily (even at my age) stand on the border and shoot for my country.
[/quote]
How the hell did you get that out of my message? I am saying your government is way too powerful... Your prime minister is allowed 5 years and unlimited reelections...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1321475480' post='5646755']
How the hell did you get that out of my message? I am saying your government is way too powerful... Your prime minister is allowed 5 years and unlimited reelections...
[/quote]

you have to look at it from another way: if the minister can do the job well, why not?

Don't forget, had FDR NOT died back in April 1945, he would have gotten a 4th term

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321475549' post='5646758']
you have to look at it from another way: if the minister can do the job well, why not?

Don't forget, had FDR NOT died back in April 1945, he would have gotten a 4th term
[/quote]
He did get a fourth term and look what happened? He died and his vice president f*cked everything to hell...

Archived