‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

Now... last night...

Normally the idea of seeing Eve Torres having a minutes worth of make out on TV would be something I'd kill to see (by far the hottest diva in my opinion) but with John Cena?

I cringed.

I was nearly sick.

Poor Zack.

Damn you Cena.

And why did Kane have to kill Zack yet again? That fall could have gone so wrong!

Damn you Cena <_<

Oh yeah, other stuff that happened. Orton and Show f***ed up, Miz f***ed up, R Truth was bizarrely entertaining as was the whole debate thing, Trips and Shawn were pretty cool as much as I don't want that match, no Sheamus was odd, Rock promos were Rock promos.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1329222189' post='5816296']
Damn you Cena.
[/quote]

How is this Cena's fault? It was Eve that jumped in.

Oh yeah, I guess he just went along with it.

That's what I hate about make-out sessions. For some reason it's always the guy's fault for following through on it when half the time they don't know what the f*ck is going on.

But yeah, I missed the debate. Planning on watching it on Youtube or something to catch up.

But here's the thing: I actually watched most (if not all) of the episode on TV. I DIDN'T MISS IT!

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1329222189' post='5816296']

Oh yeah, other stuff that happened. [b]Orton[/b] and Show f***ed up,
[/quote]

Wash your mouth out with soap.

Cena and Eve made me lol. I knew it was going to happen though.

My favorite time of the show was the very beginning, during the debate.

Best quote of the night was from R-Truth, "If I get elected President, the first thing I'm going to do i trade Dolph and Vickie to Smackdown for Hornswoggle and a box of spiders."

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1329255769' post='5816933']

Best quote of the night was from R-Truth, "If I get elected President, the first thing I'm going to do i trade Dolph and Vickie to Smackdown for Hornswoggle and a box of spiders."
[/quote]

But they did though. One of them certainly screwed it up, and... well... Big Show's bigger than me... so I'm blaming Orton :P

Agree with you on the debate thing. Truth must be the most bizarre face ever. He's out of his mind and people are cheering for him!? The expressions on the faces of Dolph and Miz were great.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1329255952' post='5816942']
Agree with you on the debate thing. Truth must be the most bizarre face ever. He's out of his mind and people are cheering for him!? The expressions on the faces of Dolph and Miz were great.
[/quote]

I gotta give credit to the Miz for getting a reaction out of Vicki.

R-Truth is on my top five for being who he is. That psychopath that talks to his imaginary friends and always comes up with the best promos and disses, that's my kind of superstar. That and an evil-to-the-core giant that strikes fear into every superstar.

Updated top 5 Superstars:

1. Kane
2. Undertaker
3. Big Show
4. R-Truth
5. Chris Jericho

[center][color=#008000][b]Apparently Randy is being replace by Santino in the elimination chamber. Was hoping for Drew...[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Eve and Cena?[/b][/color][/center]
[center][img]http://squeezegutalley.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/tumblr_l9zj4h2lsj1qdgm48o1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]My face upon seeing it.[/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1329255769' post='5816933']

Cena and Eve made me lol. I knew it was going to happen though.

[/quote]
R-Truth is purely entertaining. :P

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1329460652' post='5822237']
[center][color=#008000][b]Apparently Randy is being replace by Santino in the elimination chamber. Was hoping for Drew...[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color=#008000][b]Eve and Cena?[/b][/color][/center]
[center][img]http://squeezegutalley.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/tumblr_l9zj4h2lsj1qdgm48o1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]My face upon seeing it.[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]
Really? I wouldn't think that the WWE would replace Orton for Santino.

Eve and Cena was pretty bad. I have a feeling once Zack gets better, we may see a rivalry between him and Cena.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1329478356' post='5822383']
Really? I wouldn't think that the WWE would replace Orton for Santino.

Eve and Cena was pretty bad. I have a feeling once Zack gets better, we may see a rivalry between him and Cena.
[/quote]

Santino has been pretty badass lately. Though he needs to learn how to time his Corba strikes better.

If there ends up being a Zach vs. Cena rivalry match, I don't know whether to expect [i]both[/i] turning face again or heel.

I really want to see Cena turning heel. I also wanna see the Undertaker run into Kane before Wrestlemania and see what happens.

Seventeen hours until the Elimination Chamber PPV.

And I have the night booked off. Woo Woo Woo :D

Predictions:

Raw Chamber Match: CM Punk retains

SD Chamber Match: Wade Barrett becomes new World Champion

John Cena defeats Kane in Ambulance Match

Beth defeats Tamina and retains, set up for Wrestlemania vs Kharma

Sheamus to crush a random jobber.

Primo and Epico to retain tag titles against some jobbers.

Also, anyone else noticed how the US Title hasn't been seen on TV in ages? wonder why?

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1329632273' post='5826294']

[color=#8b4513][b]Lucky.[/b][/color]

Predictions:

[b][color=#8b4513]Either CM Punk or Kofi Kingston.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#8b4513]My vote's on Big Show, but I'm just hoping Bryan doesn't retain [i]his[/i] title.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#8b4513]Ew.[/color][/b]

[b]Kinda want Tamina to win, but at the same time I wanna see Kharma kick Beth's ass.[/b]

[b][color=#8b4513]Random? He's going up against his choosing of the WWE champion or the World Heavyweight champion.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#8b4513]If you ask me, either one would be a fine Wrestlemania event.[/color][/b]

[b]I'm starting not to care about those two. The Usos should've won against them.[/b]

Also, anyone else noticed how the US Title hasn't been seen on TV in ages? wonder why?

[color=#8b4513][b]Now that you mention it, yeah, that is weird.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Hopefully the PPV will be posted online in time for me to watch it before it gets removed.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1329632273' post='5826294']

Predictions:

[/quote]
Excellent to hear you'll be watching it, Bahamut. :3

Here are some of mine:

RAW: Jericho wins and becomes WWE Champion. This sets up a title match between him and Punk at Wrestlemania.

SD: Either Big Show or maybe Wade.

For everything else, I agree with you.

And the US Title will probably become relevant again sometime after Wrestlemania when Zack Ryder gets over his injuries.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1329682275' post='5827249']
Yeah, Jericho will probably win, just he won last time he had a Chamber match.

Of course Cena will win tonight.
[/quote]

If Jericho, Punk, Khali, Big Show, R-Truth, Santino, or Kofi win the Chamber title, I'll be satisfied.

WWE needs to throw a curveball on this one. Kane needs to incapacitate Cena. Otherwise, humanity will crumble.

[size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif][quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1329700429' post='5827992']
Has anyone forgotten what happened on Raw? I bet the Ryder will attempt to attack Cena during the ambulance.
[/quote]

Oh I'm sure we all know.

All I care about is Kane owning Cena.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][hr][/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Okay, so I found a way to watch the PPV for free, and here is my opinion:[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Raw Elimination Chamber: CM Punk retains championship. Kinda expecting that, but Jericho should've won imo. He used to be the bomb, and his return could've made his name shoot to new heights. Of course, I didn't tune in in time to see the whole thing, but all I saw was Punk standing victorious. Meh, typical.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Smackdown Elimination Chamber: I'll be honest, I was cheering for Big Show and Santino the entire time. It was nice to see Big Show dominating for the first half, but of course they just had to eliminate the two giants first JUST to make things easier for the others. Santino's pinhold on Rhodes made the entire PPV, imo, but of course, they had Bryan come out and miraculously time everyone's elimination before taking out the last opponent through submission. Again, meh, but at least this time he won in a way that was NOT disqualification, which makes his heel character a LITTLE more respectful, but still not all that exciting.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Swagger vs. Gabriel: Really? REALLY?! Are you f*cking serious, WWE? I think JUST because of that match that this PPV would've been the biggest waste of $45 ever. Not only was it made on the spot by none other than Teddy Long (making pointless on-the-spot matches since whenever), but it was all over a tray of cheese. CHEESE. And to make it even MORE stupid, he threw in the United States Championship just to make it official. Then of course, Swagger owns Gabriel with Vicki screaming on ringside (I swear to f*cking God, I will sign on to WWE JUST to smack her), and retains the title that he didn't even know he was defending until now. Total bullsh*t.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Kane vs. Cena: Now I'll admit, I was pretty pumped to see this. Not only was I cheering for Kane, but I was also hoping that John Cena's career would end for good (no way in hell THAT will happen.) Nonetheless, Kane was so close to chokeslamming Cena off the Ambulance before Cena sheplexed Kane off of it. Then, of course, after Cena closed the doors, my only reaction was this: -_______________________________________-[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Biggest piece of crap I never paid for.[/font][/size]

Just got back in. Thoughts:

Raw Chamber Match: Was amazed that this was opening. Had some decent moments and a good way to start I guess. Clever what they did with Jericho not being eliminated and just being unluckily knocked out by the cameraman, leading up to Mania.

Diva's Title Match - Fell asleep.

Smackdown Chamber Match: Started really slowly. Khali was just pointless. Big Show breaking into DB's pod jerked it into life, then Santino took it from there. Us and the live crowd were really into it. Sheamus at end was good too.

US Title Match - Not gonna comment on this stupid shite.

Ambulance Match - Can't believe this headlined. Well, cuz it's Cena. It was obvious he'd win, given what's coming up in six weeks and all. Pretty flat end.

Was hopping Jericho to win RAW's elimination chamber but this set up was better than I expected.

Smackdown's elimination chamber was crap. Barrett and Cody was good, Bryan reminded me a bit of Chris Benoit. Sheamus at the end was ok.

Diva Match = Bathroom break. I'm not gay but wwe diva is s***!

US title was....

Ambulance Match could have been better by a million ways but...yeah.

And Christian's BACK!

Like I said, the only thing worth watching in the Elimination Chamber PPV...is the Elimination Chamber. Everything else was pointless.

But at least I managed to not pay a penny for it. Seems like just another episode of Raw or Smackdown.

But what they should've headlined along with the Ambulance Match is the US Championship between Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger. That would've been [i]much[/i] more interesting to see.

And Swagger and Dolph would fight over the US Title why? Over crackers perhaps?

Anyway, so this is how the Mania card is starting to shape up:

[center]THE ROCK VS JOHN CENA[/center]

[center][b]WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b][/center]
[center]CM PUNK vs CHRIS JERICHO[/center]

[center][b]WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b][/center]
[center]DANIEL BRYAN vs SHEAMUS[/center]
[center](Remember how this match jobbed last year to the Snooki farce? :D)[/center]

[center][b]TEAM LARUNGITIS vs TEAM LONG for GM'ship of both shows[/b][/center]
[center]CHRISTIAN, MARK HENRY, ALBERTO DEL RIO & DAVID OTUNGA vs KOFI KINGSTON, BIG SHOW (and two more faces)[/center]

[center]TRIPLE H vs THE UNDERTAKER[/center]
[center]with Shawn Michaels involved somehow (guest ref?)[/center]

[center][b]DIVA'S TITLE MATCH[/b][/center]
[center]BETH PHOENIX vs KHARMA[/center]

[center]RANDY ORTON vs WADE BARRETT[/center]

[center]MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH[/center]
[center]eight randoms[/center]

Not a bad card that.

Now THAT sounds like a show. Hopefully it will be broadcast on the website I watched the Chamber on.

I really wanna see Laurinitus vs. Long directly, although Long doesn't look like the physical type, so IDK if that's gonna happen.

I want Kharma to kick Beth Phoenix's ass.

Cena vs. Rock, three words...BOOTS TO ASSES! I wanna see the Rock's return spark. He deserves it MUCH more than Cena, imo.

I have a bad feeling Bryan is gonna try Sheamus in the Championship like he did on Smackdown. If so, I say HE gets disqualified and has his Championship be handed over.

Punk vs. Jericho...SAVE US Y2J!

Triple H vs. Undertaker - Meh. Undertaker needs to win, that way he can keep his streak and WWE alive.

All the other matches...I guess I'll see how good they are.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1329758196' post='5829080']
And something really amusing: We were just talking about WWE in the pony club.
[/quote]

IT'S HAPPENING!

Though it'd be nice if I had friends that watch it. Everyone I know shuns me for watching it.

Ayup. Monday Night Raw tonight was 10x better than the Elimination Chamber PPV.

First we had Eve labeling herself as a "hoeski" and Cena giving her the treatment she deserved. Gotta admit, I have NEVER been so pumped to see a Diva weep with embarrassment.

Then we have Triple H finally making up his mind to face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and end an era in wrestling.

Finally, we had a battle royal with ALL the Elimination Chamber contenders for the match against CM Punk, and Chris Jericho won. F*CK YEAH! (I REALLY want his jacket.) XD

And, tbh, the Otunga vs. Jackson match for the GM position of both Raw and Smackdown - I don't really care. If Laurinitus is gonna be GM then I guess there's nothing stopping him from doing so.

Rock and Cena at Wrestlemania should be alright, but I know that Triple H and Taker will steal the show. :P

Forgot to record Raw of course. -.-

Both Punk and Bryan retained their titles, didn't they? Could someone post the other match winners?

Oh, and I wonder what will happen on tonight's Super SmackDown. Should be interesting to say the least.

[quote name='Dr. Jonathan Crane' timestamp='1329736375' post='5828659']
And Christian's BACK!
[/quote]
He is? Awesome, it'll be nice to see him in the ring again.

Archived