‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1329873313' post='5832377']
Oh, and I wonder what will happen on tonight's Super SmackDown. Should be interesting to say the least.
[/quote]

It was for the remaining hour-and-a-half. I missed the first half hour cause of work.

But here's what happened:

Otunga vs. Jackson rematch. Otunga wins.

Mark Henry vs. Big Show. Not sure who won, but the website said Henry did, which I think is bogus. During the match, though, Rhodes came out and embarrassed Show by showing a video of his sumo match in 2001. Rhodes better watch his back to say the least.

McIntyre vs. Khali from some stupid feud they had. Not sure what, but Khali won in like 3 seconds.

Then a tag team match; R-Truth and Kofi vs. Swagger and Ziggler. Team Swagger/Ziggler win (no surprise there.)

Then finally, Punk vs. Bryan. An interesting match, especially with it being continued TWICE by both managers. First victory was postponed due to outside interference. The second was from using the ropes for pinhold. After that, the match ended up with BOTH champions being pinned. The result was an entertaining argument between John and Teddy.

Still don't know who won. Lawl.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1329880412' post='5832826']
It was for the remaining hour-and-a-half. I missed the first half hour cause of work.

But here's what happened:

Otunga vs. Jackson rematch. Otunga wins.
[color=#ff0000]Figures. >.>[/color]

Mark Henry vs. Big Show. Not sure who won, but the website said Henry did, which I think is bogus. During the match, though, Rhodes came out and embarrassed Show by showing a video of his sumo match in 2001. Rhodes better watch his back to say the least.
[color=#ff0000]._.[/color]

McIntyre vs. Khali from some stupid feud they had. Not sure what, but Khali won in like 3 seconds.
[color=#ff0000]Sounds pretty dull.[/color]

Then a tag team match; R-Truth and Kofi vs. Swagger and Ziggler. Team Swagger/Ziggler win (no surprise there.)
[color=#ff0000]Not bad. I'm starting to like the new R-Truth/Kingston Tag team.[/color]

Then finally, Punk vs. Bryan. An interesting match, especially with it being continued TWICE by both managers. First victory was postponed due to outside interference. The second was from using the ropes for pinhold. After that, the match ended up with BOTH champions being pinned. The result was an entertaining argument between John and Teddy.
[color=#ff0000]They pinned... [i]each other[/i]? I don't even...[/color]

Still don't know who won. Lawl.
[/quote]

YES, THAT DAMNED TEAM OF PRIMO AND EPICO[i] FINALLY[/i] LOST!

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1330044057' post='5836707']
[color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]They pinned... [/size][/font][/color][i]each other[/i][color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]? I don't even...[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, was actually a better decision than making ONE of them win. Then of course we had the whole John vs. Teddy battle.

Btw, any opinions on the whole CM Punk vs. Chris Brown feud going on? I heard he wants to take it to the ring during Wrestlemania.

If it does, I hope Punk shows no mercy towards that douchebag.

[b]I've just started watching WWE, I know its fake[/b] [b]but its still pretty fun to watch. I dont know much so far but I hope everyone here will teach me more.[/b]

[color=#000000][b]Username:Alexis Rhodes[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler:[/b][/color][b]The big show ( because he's a BEAST)[/b]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand:Raw[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!):SmexyLexxi[/b][/color]

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330186644' post='5839767']
[b]I've just started watching WWE, I know its fake[/b] [b]but its still pretty fun to watch. I dont know much so far but I hope everyone here will teach me more.[/b]

[color=#000000][b]Username:Alexis Rhodes[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Wrestler:[/b][/color][b]The big show ( because he's a BEAST)[/b]
[color=#000000][b]Favorite Brand:Raw[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Club Nickname(Be creative!):SmexyLexxi[/b][/color]
[/quote]

5D's is back on the forum!

Joy. Dance the dance of joy!

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330204231' post='5840443']
Matt do you know what days and times raw and smackdown are on tv here in England?
[/quote]

Well here the roster is: Raw - Mondays @ 9 PM EST on USA; Smackdown - Fridays @ 8 PM EST on Syfy.

And according to the Time Converter I used on the internet, those times are dragged back 5 hours. So in England my guess is: Raw - Mondays @ 4 PM GMT on USA; Smackdown - Fridays @ 3 PM GMT on Syfy.

Sound about right?

@Alexis: Who's that in the new avi? Sure I recognise her.

Monday Night RAW Live: 2am-4am Tuesday.

Smackdown is 10pm til 12 Friday usually, varies if there is live sport on.

Plus numerous repeats, I don't have Sky anymore so couldn't tell ya when exactly. Sure Raw is repeated in full twice on a Friday so probably best bet.

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1330292435' post='5842680']
I saw triple H and the undertaker where going to have a "hell in a cell" match at wrestlemania, so whats hell in a cell?
[/quote]

It's basically just like a steel caged match, just with a top.

Sorry 'bout the absense. I heard a bit of Triple H v Undertaker talk?

I think personally this will be the end of the streak. IMO!

Did you guys know:
1 - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WklKOk4z1HA&feature=related"]Dolph Ziggler is Nicky in the Spirit Squad?[/url]
2 - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9uDK-h97rM"]There's actually 6 members?[/url]

Been away for some time mates and now I'm back.
[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1330386989' post='5844992']
Sorry 'bout the absense. I heard a bit of Triple H v Undertaker talk?

I think personally this will be the end of the streak. IMO!

Did you guys know:
1 - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WklKOk4z1HA&feature=related"]Dolph Ziggler is Nicky in the Spirit Squad?[/url]
2 - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9uDK-h97rM"]There's actually 6 members?[/url]
[/quote]
Yup. HBK, yet again going to appear on RAW. Oh yeah!! Plus, it's great to see it's hell in the cell instead of a straight up wrestling match. For the third time..god no but seeing that it's in the satan's structure, that match won't be a long potty break. Plus, MITB's going to be in Wrestlemania again. Who would you like to see in them?

Yes, I knew that about Ziggler.

Can't believe I managed to stay awake, but Raw was okay last night. Not much more, but okay. The matches were actually quite good I though if not amazing, solid. Promo's were hit and miss.

Eve segment was just, why are we doing this now? Unless Zack is going to be fit and return for Mania in some way (which would make my mates day).

Punk and Jericho at the start were awesome.

Larungitis and Long fued, not sure how that'll play out really. Think Long might have retirement plans which has started it, but if match at mania is Santino vs Otunga you'd have to expect Santino to win.

Cody Rhodes poking Big Show with a stick... are you sure Cody?

I got bored during the Rock segment. Just really really bored. Nothing trail-blazing about just making up ridiculous insulots for Cena.

Anyway, Wrestlemania is now 33 days away!!!

^ What about the tag team title match?

I thought it was solid if nothing else. Kofi really owned the stage for a while.

Then Primo and Epico won (of course) but hey, at least we got to see Kane come out and pwn them all.

Btw, Chris Jericho = the best heel in WWE. Kane of course is so much more evil, but he's more of a beast than an actual character.

Also, when I saw Teddy push John down in the ring, Punk's smile made me lawl SO hard. xD

But with all events aside, if it ends up happening, who will replace both GMs next week on RAW and Smackdown?

Yeah, I enjoyed the tag match. Don't see where Kane goes from here though, unless he and Zack fight at Mania...?

Been announced on WWE that they're swapping them over for a week. Long to run Raw, Laringitis to run Smackers.

Oh, btw, just watched on WWE.com Triple H come out and pedigree Miz. Now that's AWWWWWWWWE-SOMMMMMMMMME!!!

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1330451283' post='5846174']
Don't see where Kane goes from here though, unless he and Zack fight at Mania...?
[/quote]

I'm sure Kane is finished with Zach. The guy's shattered from the inside out. Cena took Eve from him, and then Eve turned heel afterwards. Plus now that the Rock is back, Cena is BOUND to turn heel against him. So if Kane is doing ANYTHING at Wrestlemania, it might only be a promo with him and Taker. Otherwise, I'm not sure. But he's still f*cking badass.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1330451283' post='5846174']
Been announced on WWE that they're swapping them over for a week. Long to run Raw, Laringitis to run Smackers.
[/quote]

Wonder how that'll turn out.

Archived