‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center][quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327384711' post='5778425']
And I was referring to the fact that Jericho always cuts the best promos.
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]Yeah, you're not gonna give up don't ya. Well,you were referring that all his promo are the best in general but I was referring to his promo on the latest RAW. We all know he was to return and a match between him and CM Punk was penned for Wrestlemania but we don't know how it was to be executed. Upon returning, he knew he would be cheered and was supposed to be booed/hated since his a heel and his been getting boos without saying anything. There was no interaction between him and Punk who supposedly to be feuding with. All the It Begins shows that his taking back what's his while he did little to show this on RAW..that is until the latest RAW where he says that the world is ending as you know it. Which is from his returning promos. Among many including Punk and Laurinaitis promo/segment which is getting dull and becomes more and more of a bad version of Austin/Vince feud unless they actually start doing something, Jericho cuts the best promo of the night while also shows a sneak peak into his story line.[/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327406278' post='5778520']
Read what happened on WWE.com

Damn you Cena, this is on your head broski!!!

You tell him Eve *drools over Eve*
[/quote]

To be honest, I don't blame Cena for this.

Not that I'm a huge fan of Cena like most kids out there, I'm just aiming my arrow at Laurinaitis for trying to gain back some respect from what he did last night. But unfortunately for him it didn't work so well.

But I have to admit, after hearing him accept a challenge from CM Punk for a one on one, I was pretty excited to see it, but it only turned out to be a disappointment. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing Triple H in business.

But as far as Zach Ryder, all that led to his match up with Kane was Laurinaitis' poor judgement rather than John's weakness. All Kane wanted was to piss him off in time for the Royal Rumble match, but his match up with Zach was all Laurinaitis' doing.

I might just be rambling here, but it's just my opinion. The show is entertaining, and I only hate whom I'm supposed to hate (Btw, I LOVED Punk's reaction to Vicki's voice when Dolph and Jack came in to start that tag team match. xD)

Also, once again R-Truth pulled off one of the funniest and greatest disses in all of WWE. The guy is a genius. =)

One last thing: Can anyone explain to me what was up with Jericho last week? You know, when he was tagged in, danced around the stage all excited, then tagged out and left the stadium? I mean...what? xD

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327419620' post='5778678']
One last thing: Can anyone explain to me what was up with Jericho last week? You know, when he was tagged in, danced around the stage all excited, then tagged out and left the stadium? I mean...what? xD
[/quote]

I believe that it's all part of a gimmick that Jericho has been given. I find it rather entertaining to see him rile up the WWE Universe and then piss them off when he leaves without doing much at all.

[center][quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327463446' post='5779782']
I believe that it's all part of a gimmick that Jericho has been given. I find it rather entertaining to see him rile up the WWE Universe and then piss them off when he leaves without doing much at all.
[/quote][/center]
[center][color=#008000][b]His a heel. They're supposed to piss the audience off. If we're talking bout gimmick, he still plays the Y2K bug he did during his debut on the company but playing the heel version instead. Hence, the Y2J trademark pose and ring entrance. [/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327464893' post='5779802']
Jericho is a very successful troll.
[/quote]

That explains so much now.

But regarding Zach Ryder, I find it funny how they post daily updates of his medical status on wwe.com

...Is it all part of the show?

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327465329' post='5779811']

But regarding Zach Ryder, I find it funny how they post daily updates of his medical status on wwe.com

[/quote]

The broski commander has a very populous fan base and that fan base wants to know how his injury is coming along.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327465329' post='5779811']

[/quote]
Sometimes the wrestlers have fake injuries to play into show(Triple H getting assaulted, Orton getting injured on the stairs) and other times they are real(Sin Cara's injury during Survivor Series). This time it is the former.

And F***! My recording of Raw got deleted. Oh well, I guess I'll look it up on WWE.com or something.

King, how about we tell our PSN names so we can start dis WWE '12 group soon? Mine is Lt_Renji_Abarai.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327480944' post='5779918']
Well, to be fair, th etag titles have turned into steaming piles of crap. But you're right, the minor titles (i.e. US and Intercontinental) need more juice. I mean, sure, Zack's absense was ploted moderately well, but Cody's reason is just plain stupid.
[/quote]
You do know that Zack's not really injured right?
It's just an angle the writers are working in for Cena's story line.

Archived