We need a 3rd Admin. [Currently 75 supporters]

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support, it really ticks me off, a LOT, that Xyz haven't been added yet. I mean, to make an Xyz monster, I have to give it to a graphic design shoppe, wa*i*t for a while, and then I can't edit it once it's done. =P

Who is Ser? I know i should probably know, but still. I just wonder.

• 4 weeks later...

The admins have been inactive ever since I set foot on this site; people need to stop whining and start to grow with the problems at hand, nether the less a Third Admin would be helpful, I trust Matt the most; even if that whole banning thing happened a while ago; he still deserves a chance of setting things right.

The recent update to fix Avi's led me on to believe that admins are actually doing something. YCMaker was on not to long back, yet we need more active admins. What would be best is a few active supers be promoted to admins then regular mods would take there spot, then those mods would choose trusted members to take there spots. I support, this forum has been predicted to die multiple times, yet unless we get more support it will really die.

Honestly, we are the first to show up in a google search of Yu-Gi-Oh on google. We need more admins to support the continued growth of this forum.

Although the chances of such a thing to occur very slim, pretty much a zero chance, I won't disagree.

The site goes down for a demon's life time, and you never know when it'll come back it. The site experiences errors that admins need to fix (should it occur however); yet they are off, and other things happen that perhaps the Mods may not be able to fix, though I never heard of that happening to be honest.

I should agree that the site needs a 3rd Admin who wil remain active, but since I honestly could care less overall about it; I mean, I have no significant problems or issues that needs the Admin's attention.

Eh. Really have nothing to lose actually, and not much to gain otherwise. Support I suppose.

Archived