We need a 3rd Admin. [Currently 75 supporters]

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1324515312' post='5722053']
To my understanding, the mods were told that one wasn't needed because our two would become more active. Seeing as that clearly didn't happen, the powers that be no longer have a reason to deny their forum the attention it deserves. (Unless they just don't trust anybody)
[/quote]
Yankee brought this up to me on MSN.

YCMaker refuses to promote another, presumably due to trust. The only person that came close was Browarod, but he's... Not gone, but in no way active.

It would be possible that the apppointment of a third admin relies solely on trust, though that can not be confirmed without YCMaker telling us in person (or as close as that will get)
And due to his inactivity, that is unlikely to happen.

Thing is, trust can be gained in multiple ways. Friendhsip, siblings, even Skype! (I'm deadly serious)
Surely it would only take a fraction of YCMaker's limited time to make an effort to come online (even for a few moments) and just browse, maybe anonomously, and make a few posts in various threads.

I've also had a think, and maybe us going "OMIGAWD YCMAKER IS ONLINE" scares him and whats-his-name away.
You never know.

[quote name='Octavia' timestamp='1324271675' post='5716739']
I support, but i dont see what its going to accomplish, and as stated above, the only real way is for all mods to not moderate, ban, warn or delete anything / anybody.

Im sure the place would fall apart but its the only way to properly get the message through, because as of now, it looks like he just has a team of people (mods) doing everything for him for free. (not saying mods should be paid, but that he is basically saying "I have the site, i have my team, im going to just lay back and relax").
[/quote]
On a completely unrelated note I actually did have a plan, that was the exact opposite of this, but would still have the same intended results (letting the place descend into chaos), but it would be done in a way that it might be difficult to get YCM back and running once it was over with.

Of course, it's just some ridiculous trump card that just sounds funny/lulzy in theory, and I most likely wouldn't do it just to get my way...

That sounds...creepy. Willingly letting the site collapse into chaos seems like one of those ideas that are done for spite and while I actually do amuse myself with such ideas when feeling spiteful, we'd be dealing with a lot more people than my ideas of how to spite my siblings when they annoy me.

Not particularly out of spite, not cruelty for cruelty's sake or anything. Desperate times, desperate measures and all that. Basically, if we have to go to ridiculous measures just to get attention from YCMaker... I lost my train of thought.

If you really wanna know what my idea is (and you're a staff member), just PM me.

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1324576646' post='5723373']
Desperate measures, you say? You mean like, unbanning all of Ser's alts and letting him run rampant, laying waste and butthurt to every section? You can make it happen! Do it! It's the only way!
[/quote]
Not enough :P Meh I don't support Anarchy at all but we don't have a Santa Hat! YCM NEEDS A SANTA HAT! :(

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1324576646' post='5723373']
Desperate measures, you say? You mean like, unbanning all of Ser's alts and letting him run rampant, laying waste and butthurt to every section? You can make it happen! Do it! It's the only way!
[/quote]
We all fear the four word sentences without proper capitalization.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1324585710' post='5723710']
We all fear the four word sentences without proper capitalization.
[/quote]

thats correct forgotten one. right on the mark.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1324583704' post='5723608']
Not enough :P Meh I don't support Anarchy at all but we don't have a Santa Hat! YCM NEEDS A SANTA HAT! :(
[/quote]

Listen to Data.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_0763FOjA

Archived