Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[color=#000000]After Leon dashed away from him like he did yesterday, Yuki would feel anger if he could. Still, he already sold his emotions to No.44 so he felt nothing at all. [/color][color=#4b0082]"I sense another number not far away from here. He must be there as well." [/color]After finally figuring out where Leon went, all that he has to do is to get there before anyone else does. [color=#000000]Yuki's gauntlets suddenly lost it's composition and turned to its base form, making Yuki look like his hands are covered in flames.[/color] Yuki pointed his index finger at the hospital's roof while creating a small sphere made out of his dark flames on his finger tip. [color=#4b0082]"This time, I won't let you escape so easily." [/color][color=#000000]Saying so, Yuki fired the sphere from his finger. The sphere drilled through the hospital's floors until it eventually hit the roof. The flames from the sphere soon took effect, it burned most of the floors away, creating a hole large enough for Yuki to go through. [/color][color=#000000]Yuki then flew vertically through the hospital floors. After finally getting out from the hospital, Yuki looked at his surroundings. After finding out where the warehouse is, Yuki flies towards it, faster than he has ever flew before.[/color] When he arrived at the warehouse, he was a bit disappointed by the fact that two other people was there before him.

[color=#4B0082]"Remember me?" [/color][color=#000000]After blasting some of the roof away using his flame sphere, Yuki landed directly beside Leon, with his hand rested on Leon's shoulder.[/color]

[color=#000000]*Meanwhile*[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"My name's Fubuki. Nice to meet you." [/color][color=#000000]After Fubuki introduced herself to Gustavo, their long walk towards the hospital continues.[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James aggressively drew a card as the darkness took control of him. His personality became more offensive at all cost like he was partly during his duel with Seth at day one.[b] [u][i][color=#daa520]“This is where you will fall Omega!”[/color][/i][/u][/b] James shouted as his voice changed slightly as he was possessed split between both Number 34 and Number 61. [u][i][color=#daa520][b]“I Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Rat"]Wind-Up Rat[/url] in Attack Position (600/600)(Level 3),”[/b][/color][/i][/u]

Omega paused shocked.[i][b] ‘Wind-Up Rat is the same level as Wind-Up Hunter in his graveyard. I must stop him Xyz Summoning,’[/b][/i] he thought pressing a button on his D-Pad revealing his Face Down. [b]“I activate my Face Down, [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_Drain"]Skill Drain[/url]. By paying 1000 Life Points, all monster effects on the field are negated (Omega: 6000 Life Points),”[/b]

[b][i][u][color=#daa520]“I activate my Face Down, Wind-Share [/color][/u][/i][/b](Custom Card)[b][i][u][color=#daa520],”[/color][/u][/i][/b] James snarled. [u][color=#daa520][b][i]“By paying 500 Life Points, It can equip to an Wind-Up monster activating one of two effects. Either the monsters level increases by 2 or… I can increase it by 1 plus destroy a Face Up Spell or Trap Card but you get to draw an card,”[/i][/b][/color][/u]

[b]“I expect the later,”[/b] Omega replied.

[u][i][color=#daa520][b]“Yes,”[/b][/color][/i][/u] James nodded as a shard of stars purified the snail (Level 3)(James: 500 Life Points). Omega without caring dumped his Skill Drain in his Graveyard and drew a card.[u][color=#daa520][i][b] “I can now switch my Wind-Up Rat to Defence Position to allow me to Special Summon my Wind-Up Hunter in Attack Position (1600/500) plus remember the effect of Wind-Up Factory that adds an level 4 or lower Wind-Up from my deck to my hand. I overlay my 3 level 3 monsters to Xyz Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_34%3A_Terror-Byte"]Number 34: Terror-Byte[/url] in Defence Position,”[/b][/i][/color][/u] he smirked as an large network of computers appeared within an black hole (0/2900)(Level 3). Now Number 34 had complete dominance over James. [color=#006400][b]“Time for me to finally take your Number and your soul,”[/b][/color]

[b]“It doesn’t matter, I’ve still got plenty of Life Points,”[/b] Omega said with no concern of the Number.

[color=#006400][b]“By detaching a Xyz Material from myself[/b][/color] (Number 34)[color=#006400][b], I can gain control of your Courageous Locomotive Brave Poppo,”[/b][/color] the body of the former Number Hunter, James informed. [color=#006400][b]“Courageous Locomotive Brave Poppo, attack Omega directly!”[/b][/color] he ordered as the steam train charged with fury but slowed down considerably (1200/2000)(Omega: 4800 Life Points). [b]“I end my turn and so Courageous Locomotive Brave Poppo goes to your side of the field,[/b][b]”[/b]

Omega drew a card and analysed his hand of only two cards. [b]“I Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fusilier_Dragon%2C_the_Dual-Mode_Beast"]Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast[/url] in Attack Position (2800/2000)(Level 7) whose effect haves it’s ATK and DEF (1400/1000) but I will equip it with Lesser Skill Drain [/b](Custom Card) [b] that negates its effect (2800/2000) at the cost of 500 Life Points (Omega: 4300 Life Points). Sure it isn’t enough to do anything, but it is a level 7 monster so the effect of your Number 34: Terror Byte will not work on it. I end my turn,”[/b]

James drew a card but wasn’t satisfied with it. [color=#006400][b]“I end my turn,”[/b][/color]

Omega grunted. [b]“I hate it when you stall!”[/b] he shouted drawing a card that made him smirk upon slamming it down. [b]“You better not stall again! I equip my Fusilier Dragon with [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Shot"]Big Bang Shot[/url] that increases it’s ATK by 400 (3200/2000) and gives it piercing damage. Now Fusilier Dragon will attack Number 34: Terra-Byte!”[/b] he ordered as the large tank formed dragon fired it’s turrets that knocked James backwards (James: 200 Life Points). [b]“HA! Take that!” [/b]Omega sadist laughed. [b]“There’s no chance of you fighting back!”[/b]

[spoiler=Stats]
[spoiler=James]
[b]LP: 200[/b]
[b]Deck: 32[/b]
[b]Hand: 1[/b]
[b]Monsters: Number 34: Terror-Byte S/T zone: Wind-Up Factory, 2 Face Downs[/b]
[b][b]Grave: 1[/b]
[b]Banished Zone: 0[/b][/b]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Omega]
[b]LP: 4300[/b]
[b]Deck: 29[/b]
[b]Hand: 0[/b]
[b]Monsters: Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast in Attack Position (3000/3000)(Rank 3), Courageous Locomotive Brave Poppo[/b]
[b][b]S/T zone: 1 Face Down[/b]
[b]Grave: 2[/b]
[b]Banished Zone: 0[/b][/b]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Custom Cards]
Wind-Share
[Normal Trap]
You can target 1 "Wind-Up" monster and give it one of the effects:[list]
[*]Increase the monsters level by 2.
[*]Increase the monsters level by 1 and destroy 1 Face Up Spell or Trap card on your Opponents side of the field.
[/list]
Lesser Skill Drain
[Equip Spell Card]
Equip to 1 monster, it's effect is negated
[/spoiler]

[b]"Awe, crap...I can't do anything..."[/b] Poisoner got nommed by Gae Bulg, and Thomas's Life Points went down. (Neo: 4800 -> 3700) [b]"However, I took battle damage, so Minimum Ray and Increse can come into my backrow!" [/b]Even as Poisoner died, two other heroes took it's place. [b]"So I have those, and a set card...nothing else I can do, unfortunatly. However, the effects of Bewitchment and Poisoner are permanent, so at the end of my turn, Gae Bulg's ATK returns to 500." [/b][i]"I still have the advantage...for now. But now that Gae Bulg's so weak, he's bound to use it for a synchro or something. I have to be careful..."[/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Neo's Status:[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Life Points: 3700[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Field: Minimum Ray and Increase in backrow, 1 s/t[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hand: 4[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]V-Heroes in Grave: Farris, Vyon, Poisoner[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Blazey was dashing through the city, pushing past everyone she came across. Her hair was wet from a fast shower, and her jacket was only thrown on loosely. When she had woken up and seen that Mikey had left without her, it made her feel furious. Outraged! Sick with anger! She had rushed to get herself cleaned and dressed, and of course had reeled back in the chair, and ran out to find him.

[color=#FF8C00][i]Calm down, Blazey! [/i][/color]
[i][color=#40e0d0]You don't need to be that angry. I'm sure your brother had something to do.[/color][/i]
[i]I don't care! I need to find him![/i]

At that point, Blazey rushed past a warehouse.

[i][color=#FF8C00]Blazey! Go into that warehouse. I sense something powerful in there...[/color][/i]
[i]What, like a Number? [/i]
[i][color=#ff8c00]Like multiple Numbers. They seem familiar yet... different.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#40e0d0]Something bad is going on in there.[/color][/i]
[i]Ok, I'll check it out.[/i]

Blazey proceeded to turn around and slowly open the door to the warehouse. She stepped inside quietly. "Amber," she whispered to herself. Amber was dueling someone inside the warehouse. Three others were inside as well. A young boy, a zombified looking man, and...Leon? Yes, it was Leon. But he seemed different. There was a dark aura coming from him.

[i][color=#FF8C00]Something is wrong with Leon. Do you feel it as well?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#40e0d0]Yea, I feel it. Its weird. He doesn't seem to different, yet the energy he gives of is immensely different. Maybe he received a new Number.[/color][/i]
[i]It could be something as simple as that, or it could be something completely different.[/i]

Blazey stepped out into the light quietly, but she tripped on her open shoelace and fell to the ground with a loud thud that echoed through the warehouse. "Um, uh, whoops?" She said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey was walking casually through the city. Nothing really stuck out as what he planned to do next. Just look for his next duel. Then, all of a sudden, his vision flared. "What the...?" When his vision became clear again, nothing looked that different. Then he got a pounding in his chest and breathing became rushed and panicked. "Whats going on?" he panted. He picked himself up, still panting, and looked around. His vision flared again, and he walked of in a direction he couldn't control. He had lost control of his own body and was thoughtlessly walking in a direction he didn't recognize.

[i][color=#ff0000]Master Mikey! Whats happening?[/color][/i]
[i]I don't know![/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]Something weird, that's what![/color][/i]
[i][color=#8b4513]Ya don't say![/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]Your not helping![/color] [color=#000080]Don't you feel that? That new presence? [/color][/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]What are you talking about?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]There's another spirit inside Mikey. And I feel something immensely powerful in the direction we're moving![/color][/i]
[i]Another spirit? Could it be...?[/i]

Mikey fought himself and removed the blank card from his pocket. It had an image now. It was now a black Xyz monster card, but no image or text was on it, with the exception of the word "Number" on the top. The card was glowing and giving off a strange aura.

[color=#800000][b][i]Drake Drake Chaos Shark 32 Vice Drake New Vice New Bad Dangerous New Chaos 32 Drake New Dangerous [/i][/b][/color]

A strange voice in Mikey's head spoke those words over and over again as he walked uncontrollably towards a location unknown to him. "Why is this happening?" He shouted. "[b]I DIDN'T ASK F[color=#800000]OR[/color][/b] [b][color=#800000]THIS!"[/color] [/b]Mikey's voice was changing, almost like there were two voice talking at the same time; His own, and the same voice he was hearing in his head. As he walked, he began to feel the presence of immense power being given of from two points in the direction he was walking, and they both seemed like two presences inside the same body, the same as Mikey felt.

"Keeping my Dragon weakened like that.....not good on my end, I draw!" not long after drawing his card Josep chose his cards and prepared. "I'll start out by summoning my Red-Eyes Wyvern! though I can't synch with him, so I have a better idea in mind.....I'll activate a spell from my hand! Dragonic Tactics! with this I tribute my weakened Gae-Bulg and my Wyvern! then from my deck...." His eyes began glowing an icy blue and the floor looked like frost and ice was covering his immediate area.

"The cold air chills your opponent to the bone, yet your heart remains strong against this adversity! Control over your emotions to win this fight! I summon the Lord of Ice! White Night Dragon!" a Red Eyes Black Dragon appeared on the field momentarily, only to be frozen over and grow in size, roaring at his opponent with his immensely cold frigid breath. "Let's cause a little ruckus.....White Night Dragon! attack our opponent directly! Frozen Storm Blast!" The Encased Dragon caused the area to go cold as it blasted a solid beam of ice at Neo. [i]"Now then...activate that face-down......"[/i]

Josep's status:
Life Points: 4800
Field: 1 s/t, Call of the Haunted, White Night Dragon (3000/2500)
Hand: 1
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Mystical Space Typhoon, Dragunity Knight Gae Bulg, Red-Eyes Wyvern
Banished:Dragunity Dux

Thomas watched in awe as White Night Dragon emerged. [b]"Wow...it really feels cold now...that thing looks REALLY strong...crap...and you know, i just realized, we havn't decided on a Heart Piece bet. How about two? Anyway..."[/b] [i]"This looks bad, but it's not THAT bad. I can survive his dragon's attack, and when it attacks, I'll get Poisoner in the back row. Then, with three Vision Heroes to use, plus the monster in my hand...I have a good chance of winning next turn."[/i] He nodded as the dragon attacked. [b]"I don't want to take too much damage...so I activate my Damage Diet! All damage I take this turn is halved!"[/b] Even with that effect in play, Thomas still felt the hit. (Neo: 3700 -> 2200) [b]"Urgh...when I take damage, Poisoner goes to be back row. Now...you done?"[/b]

When Drake felt Yuki's hand on his shoulder, his instinct snapped; he performed a giant leap back, and landed at about 10 feet away from him. - [color=#800080]"You followed me. You should have known better...my power is infinite now, and I won't doubt to use it against you." [/color]- Drake stepped hard on the floor and the ground surrounding him cracked. -[color=#800080] "Besides...I'm not here for you now. But if that's what you want..."[/color] - Drake snapped his fingers, and a curtain of black fire appeared, forming a circle around him and Yuki and separating them from the others. - [color=#800080]"How do you want to do this? Because I ca..." [/color]- At that moment, Drake heard the loud crash of Blazey wandering into the warehouse - [color=#800080]"You shouldn't come here without a Number, Blazey. Not Lady Heat, nor your other Heroes will be useful right now. We are more powerful than ever right now. Please turn around and leave." [/color]- he turned back to Yuki, and laughed - [color=#800080]"Sorry about that...as I was saying...how do you want me to kill you?"[/color]

[color=#40e0d0][i]"...how did you do it? He broke you."[/i][/color]
[i][color=#800080]"Did you really think he could defeat me? Don't you remember it? Numbers take the form of what the holder desires the most. Leon's craving for power was inmense, and I just helped him do it. I'm not evil, Joker."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#40e0d0]"You beast..." [/color][/i]- Sonya sounded scared, as if she realized C32 was too powerful for just regular 2 to defeat.

"Not exactly what I was hoping for but it'll do! I activate my Trap Card! Dark Bribe! this'll negate your Damage Diet and cause you to take full damage! then since I activated a Counter Trap I now get to do this...." The field nearly frozen, soon became pitch black and Josep's eyes turned purple. "If you got a next turn you would have won, but I've been planning for your last face-down to be activated"

Soon Josep slapped a card on his duel disk as he chanted Sing Song " A game of Shadows we now play, a world in which your tricks we lay. No matter the cost you go, no delay. And now your skill will make them be gone, I summon the Lord of Darkness! Vandalgyon!" Soon the familiar Purple Humanoid Dragon appeared on field. "When I summon Vandalgyon after negating a Trap I get to destroy one card on the field doesn't matter which, but I choose Minimum Ray! then.....Since Van'Dalgyon was special summoned during the battle Phase, he gets to attack....and if I'm correct....3000 and 2800, is much more then what you have....Van'Dalgyon.....Darkness Striker!" The Dark Dragon Lord concentrated his energy in his palms and fired at Neo.

Josep's status:
Field: Dark Bribe, Call of the Haunted, White Night Dragon (3000/2500), VanDalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord (2800/2500)
Hand: 0
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Mystical Space Typhoon, Dragunity Knight Gae Bulg, Red-Eyes Wyvern

Amber was relieved to see Leon had found her, but then suddenly, ONE after ANOTHER, More and more people were showing up inside the Warehouse.

[b]"This... has got to be the worst case scenario... Ever..." [/b]Amber Said Face Palming. [b]"Okay... I can't understand why Leon would be here.. but.. YUKI!!"[/b]

Amber pointed at Yuki's gauntlets as she screamed his name angrily.[b] "FIRE!!! TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU BLOW US ALL UP!!!"[/b]

The Smell in the room was enough of a hint to anyone, that this Warehouse was storing Some kind of fuel. which was of course Flammable.

[color=#b22222]"[b]The girl has a valid point.. Unless you want to Die Leave now! This Duel is between the two of us..."[/b][/color]
[b]"Shut up 89 you giant ,oversized, contaminant Slime![/b]"
[color=#b22222][b]"I've had enough of your insults Girl! Now I will put you in your place!"[/b][/color]

Bacterian drew his card, but kept the card in his hand.

[b][color=#b22222]"I will go straight for the assault now.. Tetran! Destroy that face down monster!"[/color][/b]

As one of the Tetrans charged into the face-down monster, it was revealed to be Another Jade Knight, which had the Defense of 1800. But though Jade Knight was safe, the Tetran was destroyed as a result.

[b][color=#b22222]"Pitty.. Oh well.. I'll end my turn there than after I special summon a few more monsters... First I remove my Tetran from the game, to Summon a Laser Tetran! and during my End Phase.. I'll use my Boss Rush effects to special summon 2 Big Cores!"[/color][/b]

First a portal from the graveyard opened to reveal a Laser Tetran, (2400/1100), then The other two Portals Opened once again, revealing 2 standard Big Cores (2300/1100)

[spoiler='Seth's Stats']
LP:5600
Deck:25
Side:2
Monsters: 1 BES Tetran in attack mode * 0 counters* (1800/2300), 2 Big Cores in attack *0 counters* (2500/1100), 1 BES Laser Tetran
S/T: 2 boss rush, 1 face-down (ScrapIron Scarecrow)
Grave: Foolish Burial, 2 BES Big Core Mk-2, Limiter Removal, Negate Attack
Removed: 2 BES Tetran, BES Laser Tetran[/spoiler]

[b]"Fffrrrrrrack!" [/b]Amber said, but then she became distracted when She saw Black Fire and Leon causing it. [b]"Oh Crap... As if things couldn't be ANY Worse..." [/b]But to her surprise, the Fire stayed within the circle that was formed. [b]"Phew..."[/b]

[color=#008080]"Amber! You know what's going on don't you...? Shark Drake.. He's Alive... And.. SONYA!!" [/color]
[i]"What's Going on Zebulos!? What did he do to her?"[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Nothing yet... But... I'm worried.. SHARK!! IF you hurt her Soul Help me I will Do everything in my Power to tear you to ribbons!"[/color][/i]
[i]"... Don't worry.. I'll end this Duel as quickly as I can... Not only for our sake.. But for Everyone's The stakes just got WAY higher..."[/i]

Amber looked to Blazey

[b]"Blazey! You should get out while you still have a chance, go find your brother He's probably looking for you too!"[/b]
[b][color=#b22222]"Not going to Happen... If anyone tries to leave without MY permission, You're all doomed."[/color][/b]
[b]"You filthy Son of a-.... You're Gonna get it!" [/b]

Amber Angrily drew her next card and looked down at what she had. "D-dammit... All this is going to do is stall him... Oh well.. I don't have any choice...

[i][b]"First... I will set one card face-down in my Spell and Trap Zone... ... I end my turn..."[/b][/i]

[spoiler='Amber's Stats']
LP:6800
Deck:30
Side: 1
Monsters: 1Jade Knight in Defense (1000/1800)
S/T: 1 face-down
Grave: Jade Knight, Gradius, 2 Gradius' Options, United We Stand,Trap Jammer, Bottomless Trap Hole[/spoiler]

In the Back of her mind, All she could think about was the safety of her friends, and everyone who was trapped in this horrid situation with her. She was hating Bacterian even more as He seemed to be purposely endangering anyone who happen to stumble into the building. On top of that, It had become painfully obvious, that Leon wasn't able to destroy 32 at all.. In fact now it was worse, and She couldn't help but Hate 32 just a little bit more..Little did she know, Bacterian was feeding on that Hate, and it was making him stronger with each passing second.

[color=#b22222][i]"Yesss... Hate me... Loathe me... Despise me! I will enjoy feasting on your soul when this is all over... I can hardly wait! hahahahaha!"[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]After being trapped in a circle of black fire, Yuki[/color]'s battle instincts immediately activates. He tried to puncture the circle using his flame spheres, but it turns out that the wall was impenetrable. [color=#4b0082]"I see... So you intend to trap me here. Lets just hope that plan of yours don't backfire, okay?" [/color][color=#000000]Yuki created a pair of blazing chains wrapped around both of his hands, adding even more burn power. [/color][color=#4b0082]"You? Killing me? Perhaps you should snap out of your dreams." [/color][color=#000000]After saying so, Yuki lunged towards Leon with his sword placed in front of him. Little did he know, that his power is not complete without the presence of No.51. [/color]

[color=#000000][b][i]"You fool! You won't have enough power to kill him right now!"[/i][/b] [/color][color=#000000]No.44 -now taking form as Yuki's sword- tried [/color]to stop Yuki from attacking C32. But his words was ignored directly by Yuki, like wind trying to knock a mountain over.

[color=#800080]"Dreams?"[/color] - Drake extended both arms to the side, and two white schiavona broadswords appeared on his hands, imbued with the same black flame as the ring he made earlier. - [color=#800080]"Dreams are for the alive."[/color] - When Yuki charged toward him sword in hand, he crossed them in front of himself, trapping Yuki's sword between them, although this made Drake take a few steps back of recoil - [color=#800080]"You fool! I'm not the same as before...I'm not the same Number you knew before...I'm filled with wrath...and [b]CHAOS[/b]!"[/color] - Drake released the grip he had on Yuki's sword, and jumped behind him - [color=#800080]"Over here, baka."[/color] - With his right sword, he slashed downwards, aiming at Yuki's back.

[color=#800080][i]"Relax, Zebulos. I haven't done anything to her, she is just too pretty for me to do anything. I might keep her as a trophy wife, what do you say? Still, I can't say Leon's soul was so lucky...let's just say that I'm a permanent guest in this body."[/i][/color]

[b]"Oh-no..." [/b]Thomas's eyes widened as his Damage Diet was negated. [b]"Crap..." [/b]White Night Dragon's full power attack smashed into him. (Neo:3700 -> 700) And then he watched as the field darkened, and the Dragon Lord materialized. [b]"Game of shadows?! Josep, what's going on?! What is this?!" [/b]He saw the new dragon rushing at him, destroying Minimum Ray on the way. [b]"I... I can't win...I...WAIT!" [/b]He looked down at his deck, realizing that he had forgotten to draw from Dark Bribe. [b]"No...I have one chance...one card can save me now...let's do this. DRAW!!" [/b]He grabbed his top card, and did a full-on dramatic draw, throwing his arm out to the side. He slowly turned his head to look at the card, and smiled. [b]"With my damage-taking strategy, I can get down to low Life Points fast. So of course I have to run some protection that can't be killed as easily as a trap card...and here it is! I special summon Battle Fader!" [/b]A small, pendulum-like monster appeared, and rang the bell attatched to it. The sound waves spread out, knocking Van Dalgion back. [b]"Battle Fader might have no DEF, but it ends the battle phase when I'm attacked directly, and it summons itself! So...NOW are you done?"[/b]

[color=#000000][b]Dr. Faker[/b][/color]

[color=#800000]"What do you [i]mean[/i] they're not from this...?!"[/color][color=#000000] Dr. Faker started before Chris intervened him, going onto say that he and Atsuko would travel between alternate realities, and then mentioning something known as the Key of Solomon, [/color][color=#800000]"Just... hang on a minute!"[/color]

[color=#000000]What Faker needed was time to understand... no, to [i]comprehend[/i] what it was exactly that Chris was saying. He never even seen writings of such an artefact as the Key of Solomon even being [i]imagined[/i], never mind actually existing. Then again, he was supposed to be renowned for his expertise on interdimensional distortions and things of that nature.[/color]

[color=#800000]"So let me get this straight..."[/color][color=#000000] he finally stated, after a brief sigh, [/color][color=#800000]"You've travelled across all [i]sorts[/i] of different realities just to find this... Solomon Key or whatever, and [i]now[/i] you're expecting me to be able to point you in the right direction? Despite not having been able to [i]imagine[/i] this thing's existence, I might add? Hmm, I don't know, have you tried looking at... oh I don't know, [i]keys[/i]?!"[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Akuma Chishio[/b][/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Hmm, not bad, but I can do better,"[/color][color=#000000] Akuma stated, having finished drying herself off, [/color][color=#4b0082]"I'm Akuma, by the way. Nice to meet you,"[/color]

[color=#000000]She drew her sixth card nonetheless, already having eyed up a move.[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Anyway, moving on, I activate One for One, discarding a T.A.D.P.O.L.E. so I can summon a summon one from my Deck, which I then sacrifice to summon Des Frog in Attack Position,"[/color][color=#000000] she declared. A small, black and red tadpole emerged, but it then morphed into a green frog. Two more of such frogs had then jumped into the fray.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Aqua-type/WATER/Level 5/1900 ATK/0 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#4B0082]"As you can see, I've also chosen to Special Summon another two Des Frogs from my Deck..."[/color][color=#000000] Akuma stated, now having a smirk across her face, [/color][color=#4b0082]"...and I need them so then I can activiate this: Des Croaking. I assume you know what it does?"[/color]

Sharks words angered Zebulos, but he did not wish to express it too much, fearing that doing so might distract Amber from the Duel. And it seemed that at the time being, She was already running on thin ice. And he anger was acting as a red hot coal, threatening to melt that ice. What was worse.. is that he could feel her heart pounding violently.

[color=#008080]"Amber... Please calm down... I know things seem to be against us now, but we can't give up!"[/color]
[b]"I KNOW ZEBULOS!! I know..." [/b]Amber lowered her tone the moment she realized who she had just snapped at [b]"Z..zebulos.. I'm sorry... I.."[/b]
[color=#008080]"It's alright... I understand completely. Don't worry I'm here for you until the very end."[/color]

[color=#b22222][b]"Fufufufu.. Losing your nerve so soon? I've only just started! I draw my card..."[/b] [/color]Said Bacterian, mocking the poor girl, as if he were trying to get every ounce of anger out of her as he could. [b][color=#b22222]"hahahahaha! Now that I have more than enough monsters on my field.. I will take my two Big Cores, and Overlay them to XYZ summon.. MYSELF of course!"[/color][/b]

[b]"..."[/b]

Bacterian laughed maniacally as the two cores were forced into a Large Portal, which eventually released a horrifying Fiend.. It eventually took over the entire room and Seth seemed to disappear. Finally.... The Entire room had become the monster itself, and all of the walls and floors had become fleshy and the walls were covered in what looked like Faces. Suddenly.. Amber was reliving the same trauma as she once had long before the tournament. She was trying as best as she could not to freak out, in fact... If she wasn't already so Angry, she would have already lost her mind out of fear.

[spoiler='Number 89: Bacterian Overlord (Keep in mind the card has a typo in the name.']
[img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/Kohaku_The_Winged_Neko/BacterianOverlord.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]"I-Is that supposed to Scare me!? Don't get me wrong, you're one ugly son of a Belch. But I'm not afraid of you anymore!" [/b]Amber shouted defiantly

[color=#b22222][b]"Oh.. But I have a new Addition to my Collection...[/b]" [/color]Said the Monster as one final, GIANT head was formed with a giant pulsating Brain over it. [b][color=#b22222]"Saw hello to your old Friend Seth! MWAHAHAHA!!!"[/color][/b]

Up in the forehead of Bacterian, Amber looked in a sudden sense of shock and horror, It WAS Seth... The poor young man had been fused with the monster and he himself looked rather weak, and may have very well been in a lot of pain.

[color=#000080]"A...Amber... S..Save yourself... It... It's too late for me.. Run.. Ruuun!"[/color]

[b]"SETH!!!" [/b]Suddenly Amber's Anger turned to Sorrow and pain, as she saw her childhood friend suffer greatly. [b]"No! I came to save you from this thing! And DAMMIT I WILL!!!"[/b]

[b][color=#b22222]"How Touching... Too bad You are going to fail....! I'm not done just yet... As you see.. I still have one more monster on the field... HAHAHAHA!!! And soon.. very soon.. it will become 3.. I play my third and final Boss Rush! And now... I'll have my Tetran Attack your Jade Knight, destroying itself"[/color][/b]

It was the same as before, The last remaining Tetran Tackled and Self-Destructed Jade Knight, but left the little fighter ship unharmed and on the field.

[color=#b22222][b]"And I suppose I will Detach a material from myself and Destroy your puny little ship now... BAH!!!"[/b][/color]

The faces started letting out painful moans as what seemed to be parts of their souls were forced out of them and the energy was used to form an attack. The Attacking Blew the Jade Knight away, allowing Amber to use it's ability to bring another monster to her hand.

[b]"Aaaah!" [/b]Amber Yelled as she FELT the shock of the attack. [b]"O...Oww...? I could actually... FEEL that.. AH!!" [/b]

Amber held her already wounded side as the recoil of the blast had pushed her back hard enough to bring the pain back. The pain was almost unbearable. Tears came from her eyes as she wrapped her arms around herself. [b]"I..it.. hurts..."[/b]

[color=#008080]"Amber! Are you alright!?"[/color]

[b]"No... No I'm NOT alright... The souls of my friends are on the line.. MY soul is on the line... Leon is still possessed.. and I JUST found out that this battle might just LITERALLY get me killed... I.. I'm scared... But Seth... Leon... I can't let them down... But what can I do.."[/b]

[b][color=#008080]"AMBER!! Get a grib!" [/color][/b]Zebulos shouted [color=#008080][b]"Amber.. Use Jade Knight's ability now! We might still be able to win but you have to Believe in yourself!"[/b][/color]

[b]"... Alright... I choose.. Jade Knight... My third and final Jade Knight...."[/b] Amber's hands were quivering as she took out her card and put it to her hand...

[color=#b22222][b]"Great... Now I will use my three Boss Rushes to Special Summon 1 Big Core, 1 Big Core Mk-2, and 1 BES Crystal Core. I end my turn."[/b][/color]

[spoiler='Seth's Stats']
LP:5600
Deck:21
Side:1
Monsters: 1 Number 89: Bacterian Over Lord in defense *1 xyz material* (3000/3000)1 BES Crystal Core in attack mode * 0 counters* (2100/2300),1 Big Core in attack *0 counters* (2500/1100), 1 BES Big Core Mk-2
S/T: 3 boss rush, 1 face-down (ScrapIron Scarecrow)
Grave: Foolish Burial, 2 BES Big Core Mk-2, Limiter Removal, Negate Attack, BES Tetran, 2 Big Core
Removed: 2 BES Tetran, BES Laser Tetran[/spoiler]

Things were looking bad.. REALLY bad.. Amber had no idea what she was going to do about this disaster.. All she could hope for was some kind of miracle... Tears continued to flow from her eyes, as she thought about Leon.

[b]"Leon... Leon where are you...? If You can hear me... Even a little... Please... I can't take much more of this.. All of it.. it's just.. too much.. Fight back... Fight.. For me... For Sonya.. For yourself.."[/b]

For the most part, Amber's pleas where inaudible... But she kept hoping, that at least one of them could be saved.

Josep looked at his opponent....stating something about a shadow game....yeah the field was dark. "What are you talking about.....Van'Dalgyon just thought it was too bright.....unfortunately you're right though, that is all I have for now.....but I do have one trick left.....I won't lose no matter what....." He bluffed, his field and hand was maxed out, he did have his.....ugh....Number, but he refused to use it, his goal was to destroy it and all other Numbers, not use them. "Give me your best shot then! I end my turn!"

Josep's status:
Field: Call of the Haunted, White Night Dragon (3000/2500), VanDalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord (2800/2500)
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Mystical Space Typhoon, Dragunity Knight Gae Bulg, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Dark Bribe

Haruto was surprised when he was found out and more so when more people showed up especially how they seemed to know her. Then it came out Number 89, after studying it's effect Haruto decided that he would need to act and to do that he would need to beat the weirdo that had originally spotted him.
[color="#0000ff"]​"Fine how about we settle this with a duel, and of course we'll both need to put of 1 heart piece and any numbers we might be holding."[/color]
Haruto was nervous but he knew that if you see one number it will draw more to it, and in addition he wanted to try out his deck in a real duel before going after number 89.
Then Haruto looked over to Amber, he could tell she had numbers and she also seemed to be able talk to them which is something hee had never heard of before.
[color=#0000ff]"And another thing how come your Numbers can talk I've never heard of that before and I'd like to know before I take them.[/color]

[b]"He thought it was too bright? OK...that's a bit odd, but OK. Whatever...draw!"[/b] Thomas looked down at the new card, and knew that he had won. [b]"Vision Polymerization! I fuse Poisoner and Increase with another Farris in my hand. With these three heroes, I can summon my ultimate vision! Come on, mighty warrior! Vision Hero Trinity!"[/b] A red-ish vortex appeared, and absorbed three small Vision Heroes. Then, the strongest of the heroes rose up. It punched the air, and glowed dramatically. [b]"Let's go! On the turn Trinity's summoned, it's ATK becomes 5000! And it can't attack directly, but it CAN attack three times! Even that won't be enough to kill you..,so I equip Trinity with Junk Barrage! Now you'll take more then enough damage for me to win. Trinity, destroy his monsters! FINAL VISION IMPACT!"[/b] The giant red hero jumped forward, and smashed one of its fists into each giant dragon. (Josep: 4800 -> 1300 -> 0)

"I'm aware," Greg replied. "However, I chain my face-down Trap - Normality Break!"

[spoiler=Normality Break]Normality Break
Trap / Counter
Activate only if you control 2 or more face-up Normal Monsters. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it. You can then Special Summon 1 Level 2 or below Normal Monster from your hand.
[/spoiler]

As the face-down card was flipped up, four beams of light shot out of it - one red, one yellow, one pink, and one blue. The beams struck the Des Croaking card and smashed it to pieces.
"Then I Special Summon Gigobyte, in Defense Mode." Greg continued. A yellow portal opened up on the ground in the middle of the Sheep Tokens, and a small, alligator-like creature appeared, then knelt and crossed it's arms defensively.

[b](Reptile-type / WATER / Level 1 / ATK 350 / DEF 300) [/b]

"Still your turn," Greg finished. "

[TURN 2 - MAIN PHASE 1]
[GREG LP: 8000]
[HAND: 3]
[MONSTER ZONE: Sheep Token x4 (Defense Mode, DEF 0), Gigobyte (DEF Mode, DEF 300)]
[BACKROW: 0]
[GRAVEYARD: Scapegoat / Normality Break]

"That...was the most random set of equip cards ever.....but you know what, that last card was awesome" Josep said genuinely surprised, he gave a chuckle as he looked in his pocket and tossed two pieces over. "here,...these are yours, you're the first person to beat me so far. "The holograms hadn't even disappeared but his eyes definitely had stopped glowing. "Maybe if I hadn't opted for White Night I would have won....but oh well...now, I can tell you have somewhere you want to be, you may be wearing a mask, but I see you twitching about...you sense that too, don't you? all the commotion in the Hospital? yu better get there mister Super Hero" Josep gave a knowledgeable grin but turned away. "I have manly tears to shed for losing, so I won't be going, if there are Numbers Involved, you may see me again though....who knows, I may want a rematch...."

Dorian turned around to notice the new fleshy texture of the walls as Butler remained ever vigilant on the duel. Both of them are now seeing everything in a new serious manner almost as if their lives were in danger. As they looked on the two numbers were consulting with each other in Dorian's subconscious and can feel his thoughts and both were petrified.

Dorian, Star, and Butler have their conversation mentally as not to be heard.

[color=#ff8c00]Why can't you leave these people alone?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Okay so you're joking right?[/color]
[color=#ffd700]Know I can see the pain and suffering they are all going through this is almost too hard to watch.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Oh you can see now? Because you couldn't see the powered demon boy over there when we were in the hospital and...well I guess you really didn't have to see dark magus he kinda sticks out..but still.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]That is possession of the soul the numbers and the little boy are one in the same...baka![/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Oh really? Butler call home and get Higgins, tell him we have a code blue[/color].
[color=#800000]No need sir I have already bought everything required for a code blue situation.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Oh really? Wow today is really full of surprises go to the car and set everything up I am pretty sure with all of these trigger happy card players around I shall evade notice.[/color]

Butler speeded through the shadows and ran outside the warehouse to the car they stole and looked in the back seat to see the suitcase then without fail he ran back in but not to his master's side to another location and set-up for a code blue.

[color=#4b0082]"I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be an attack?" [/color][color=#000000]Yuki teleported behind Leon before he could slice his back. Yuki felt the presence of a powerful number outside Leon's wall, but his target is still C32 [/color][color=#4b0082]"You might be filled with chaos, but you can never hope to match this ha[/color][color=#000000][b]tred inside me![/b][/color][color=#4b0082]" [/color][color=#000000]After saying so,his body became enveloped in black flames. Once the flames have been extinguished, the figure of an armored knight emerged from inside it. [/color][color=#000000][b]"Shark Drake, was it not? No matter how much I hate my owner, I, No.44 will not let Yuki die!" [/b][/color][color=#000000]No.44 have taken over Yuki's body an emerged in the mortal realm, with his demon sword fully charged to the max. Without any warning, No.44 created a small energy sphere and launched it to Drake.[/color]

Thomas laughed slightly. [b]"Hey, I LIKE Junk Barrage. It's cool."[/b] He caught the Heart Pieces thrown at him. [b]"OK! Now I should be able to get to the finals...except this freaking piece doesn't fit. Great, now I have two useless ones..." [/b] He stopped suddenly, as he felt something. A dark aura. Part of it was strange, but part of it... [i]"Shark Drake?! What..." [/i]He listened as his former opponent said something about him having somewhere to go. [b]"You're pretty perceptive...I think there is somewhere...see you around, I guess."[/b] He turned around, jumped on his bike, and rode off in the direction of the aura. [b]"If Shark Drake's back...that means Leon and Amber haven't managed to get rid of him...which means they're probably in the middle of this. Great."[/b]

In just a couple minutes, he arrived at a seemingly random warehouse. [i]"In here..." [/i]He jumped of the cycle without bothering to lock it up, and raced inside. He stopped a ways in, and his mouth dropped open. He appeared to be inside a room made of faces, watching a bunch of spaceships fighting, an armored warrior attacking Leon, and a bunch of random people watching, including Blazey. [b]"OK, somebody explain to me just what the HELL is going on here. NOW"[/b]

As Fubuki and Gustav were walking, Gustav decided to make small talk. "So, what's your reason for going to the hospital anyways?" he asked, "Well, other than me running into you." he said jokingly. "Oh, I see you're a duelist? That's cool. As you already saw, I'm a duelist as well. Was in the search for someone to duel with before our little accident, as, like most of us, I'm in the tournament."

James was filled with rage as he was nothing but a puppet, a toy used to fit the desires commanded by either Omega or the Numbers. [b][color=#006400]“I will destroy you!”[/color][/b] Number 34 controlling James snarled drawing a card. [color=#006400][b]“I have been stalling for this moment. I Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Dog"]Wind-Up Dog[/url] in Attack Position (1200/900)(Level 3) and because I have Normal Summoned a monster, I can Special Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Shark"]Wind-Up Shark[/url] in Attack Position (1500/1300)(Level 4).”[/b][/color]

[b]“I never expected to be facing two Numbers at the same time,”[/b] Omega replied overconfidently as he observed the two toys.

[color=#006400][b]“I activate the effect of Wind-Up Dog increasing it’s level by 2 (Level 5) and the effect of my Wind-Up Shark increasing it’s level by 1 (Level 5),”[/b][/color] the controlled James explained as he clicked his fingers. [color=#006400][b]“I do despise resorting to this but I overlay them to Xyz Summon my arch nemesis…Number 61:[/b][/color] [b][color=#006400]V[/color][color=#ff0000]o[/color][color=#006400]l[/color][color=#ff0000]c[/color][color=#006400]a[/color][color=#ff0000]s[/color][color=#006400]a[/color][color=#ff0000]u[/color][color=#006400]r[/color][color=#ff0000]u[/color][color=#006400]s[/color],”[/b]

Omega gazed unimpressed as the two monsters formed into yellow orbs that merged into each other that created an black hole and an scenery exploded from it unleashing an lava dinosaur with multiple tails, [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_61%3A_Volcasaurus"]Number 61: Volcasaurus[/url] (2500/1000)(Rank 4). Suddenly, an unusual force knocked James and Omega off their feet, staggering them onto the ground. [b]“What happened?”[/b] he wondered shocked as he turned his attention to the warehouse in the distance as James noticed small chips of cracks in the mask from damage during the duel. [b]“Alright kiddo, I will settle the score until later,”[/b] he said turning back to James. [b]“I never want to miss the opportunity in gaining more Numbers,”[/b]

[b][color=#006400]“N[/color][color=#ff0000]O!”[/color][/b] James shouted with anger mixed from the powers of the two Numbers as the holograms from the Augment Reality faded. [b][color=#006400]“How[/color][color=#ff0000]…[/color][u][color=#daa520]dare[/color][/u][color=#daa520]…[/color] [color=#daa520]y-yo...[/color][/b]u ,” he protested as the influence the Numbers had on him faded as he collapsed unconscious. He had become to exhausted from the pain he suffered in the duel and the conflicts the Numbers created just to take control of James.

Omega smirked as from his black cloak he grabbed his giant metal arm. His right arm.[i][b] ‘I want to gain my last piece fairly by gaining a Number out of my reach. I will leave the kid to remain under the control of the Numbers as I can benefit from that,’[/b][/i] he though as his arm glowed over the unconscious James as several red rays scanned James’s head. [i][b]‘This scanner will allow me to view the kids memories. Now I will see what he saw and easily recognize Number Holders,’[/b][/i] he smirked as he then looked at the warehouse that is an considerably far distance away. [i][b]‘I better check it out but remain as hidden as possibly. The chances are I will find Number Holders and maybes some other nosy Number Hunters like me. The amount of power shown there means there is tones of Numbers hidden in one building,’[/b][/i]

His plan to find a new opponent by standing outside of an arcade hadn't worked. Each person Palir had tried to ask about the WDC had either run away or already lost their Heart Pieces. Sighing and wondering if he'd find another opponent, he noticed a powerful 'wave' of energy come from a different part of the city. [i][color=#006400]This power, it feels more... sinister than before, but there's no mistaking it. Numbers![/color][/i] He turned in the direction he had felt the power come from, and began to move towards it. [i][color=#006400]There's a chance that that's one of the more benign Numbers, but... the amount of power I felt... that's not too likely.[/color][/i]

Archived