Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

Thomas turned an amazingly bright shade of red. [b]"What exactly makes you think that there's something between us...?"[/b] He looked back at Blazey. [i]"She is certainly pretty..."[/i] His face somehow became even redder as he remembered what had happened the first time he'd met Blazey. [b]"Right...um...say, how about betting a Heart Piece on this? I only need one more to get to the finals. And as long as we're being totally out of place with what's going on, we might as well gamble too. Although it looks like Amber's pretty much winning now...she's got out Zebulos against 600 life points."[/b] Then he saw Leon glance at Yuki's body. [i]"That guy...he's...he's dead. Because of Leon. I don't know if he or Drake shot that fireball, but either way, it means this duel isn't all fun and games..."[/i] His thoughts were interrupted by Vyon getting attacked. [b]"Agh...fine. When I take damage, I place Minimum Ray and Poisoner in my spell and trap zone. Now then...attacking any more?"[/b]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leon giggled when Thomas turned red - [color=#800080]"There's no need to be so shameful, I just thought you would be a cute couple together!" [/color]- He sighed at Thomas's suggestion of a bet - [color=#800080]"Sure, what the hell. Not like I only have 2...sigh...I really hope Amber wins...If she doesn't, I'll have to jump there and, god help me, defend her from Bacterian...I don't really know how. Anyways..." [/color]- Leon extended his arm, commanding his monsters to attack -[color=#800080] "Shadowknight, Vilepawn! Demonic Slicer!"[/color] - both monsters jumped at Thomas, slicing through him.

Thomas LP: 5000>1800 (if no response)

[color=#800080]"And I'll set another card, ending my turn."[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Dark Leon's Status:[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Life Points: 3700[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Field: Terrorking (2000 ATK), Shadowknight (2000 ATK), Vilepawn (1200 ATK), 2 S/T[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hand: 3[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Grave: Demon's Roar - Faustian Exchange[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[i][color=#800080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"I hope you are right...I hope you do protect them. You made me kill my friend."[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]
[i][u][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"You did it on your own. I didn't make you do anything, at all."[/background][/size][/font][/color][/u][/i]

Blazey blushed. [i]Does Leon really think we're a couple? Or is he just making a joke? [/i]She giggled a bit. Well, she did like him. She blushed even more when she remembered the first time they met. Lady Heat appeared next to her. [i][color=#ff8c00]You humans and your emotions. I don't understand them. [/color][/i][i]Don't be like that! Neo's a hero! My hero! Have you seen my shrine to him? [color=#ff8c00]Um...No. I don't want to. [/color][/i]Blazey made a hmph sound. And turned her attention to Mikey, who was speaking...oddly. "Mikey..." She asked, slowly, "whats going on with you?" Mikey laughed. "Nothing at all! I've just combined with five duel monsters, that's all! ​[color=#000080]Nothing too weird! [/color][color=#ff0000]Don't forget you also recived a Number Monster and have super powers. [/color]Yeah, that too. [color=#8b4513]So you're Blazey? You don't look like much...Come to think of it, you look like Lady Heat! [/color][color=#800080]She does, doesn't she? [/color][color=#ff0000]Yes, and Mikey looks like me. What ever." [/color]Mikey hit his head. "Shut up guys." He looked up at the duel, and then at Yuki, and then at the other duel. "Well," He said. "Amber seems to be in the lead. For the moment. But Neo and Leon...that could go either way. But at least they get a rematch." Mikey paced over to the side of Amber's duel.[i]This could end soon. But Leon's and Neo's...Wait a sec! Is Leon planning on...Xyz summoning Shark Drake?!? Why would he do that?!? [/i]Mikey wondered what the outcome of the duel would be, and what powers his own Number had.

[color=#800000][b][i]Relax! I'm nothing to be afraid of! I'm here to help. Promise. And I'm not just saying that. [/i][/b][/color]

Mikey sighed. For the time being, all he could do is hope for the best.

The drone drew his card and simply gazed at his opponent. Lifeless and dull he pointed at the two photon monsters and started to chuckle. At that moment two summoning circles appear under the two photon monsters and they are both engulfed in lava. Seconds later Haruto finds himself in a cage and behind him a large slimy monster construct made of pure lava behind him (Lava Golem). Next the drone puts a card into he back row and from the sky rains down a giant meteor attacking Haruto dealing 1000 points of damage (Meteor of Destruction) then the drone activates another spell but this time a spellbinding circle (Owner's Seal) surrounds the giant lava beast and Haruto is freed from his cage and the beast slowly slimed his way over to the Drone and puts him in a cage.

"You....weak....me...win....ha...ha...ha"

The giant lava beast lets loose a mighty blast of fire at Haruto (3000 attack coming your way)...(after you do w/e to negate the attack) the drone activates one last spell card called Ectoplasmer and with it as he ends his turn a beam fires from the beast chest signifying that his soul has been offered. The lava fades as the flies towards Haruto (1500 damage coming at you)

1000 effect damage (optional)
3000 battle damage (optional)
1500 effect damage (optional)

Stats
Life: 4000
Hand: 0
Monster: 0
S/T: Ectoplasmer
Grave: Lava Golem, Meteor of Destruction, Owner's Seal, Morphing Jar #2, Statue of the Wicked x2

Meanwhile Dorian see this newest addition to the party (James) and notices that he has two numbers as well except his don't seem that extrodinary. Dorian feels his phone vibrating and he sees it is a message from Butler and Dorian simply just shakes his head. He was however impressed that this person had the presence of mind to actually hide in all of this comotion. So Dorian simply got he man's attention and as he came over the man (Once again James) was shown a text explaining the entire situation and why Dorian wasn't talking...well Dorian did leave out the part about Butler and bothered not to explain the unconscious body that couldn't have been more than five feet away from him. Also he began to reconfigure his deck to see if a new approach would be easier in combating overly strong Numbers.

[color=#b22222][b]"Grr.. Insolent Woman... I will not go down without a fight!" [/b][/color]Bacterian shouted [color=#b22222][b]"I draw my card.. I will play Heavy Storm, to destroy all the Spells an Traps on the field.. which mean bye bye for your Cyber Dragon."[/b][/color]

All of the spells were sent to the grave yard, sending the Cyber Dragon as well.

[color=#b22222][b]"Now.. I will Set a monster on the field... You may go"[/b][/color]

[spoiler='Seth' Stats']
LP: 600
Deck: 17
Side: 0
Hand:0
Monsters: 1 face-down
S/T: none
Grave: not even going to bother at this point.
Removed: same as above.
[/spoiler]

Amber looked over to Leon, and then to Bacterian. [b]"This ends here Bacterian.. if all you could do was lay one monster on the field..." [/b]Amber Drew her card [b]"It's over! Zebulos, do your stuff!"[/b]

[color=#008080][b]"As you wish M'Lady"[/b][/color]

Zebulos pointed his blade at the face-down monster as one of the orbs merges into it

[color=#008080][b]"Monster Begone! Return from whence you came!"[/b][/color]

The material was removed and the sword zapped the face-down monster and sent it back into Seth's Deck.

[b]"And now.. Zebulos... You know what to do..."[/b]
[b][color=#008080]"Yes M'Lady... It's time to end the Bacterian Threat once and for all..."[/color][/b]

Zebulos held his sword with both hands and then struck at Seth's Life Points. [Game! Amber Wins!]

Seth started to grip his head some more as Bacterian struggles to maintain his control over Seth's body.

[color=#b22222][b]"Noooo! How could I lose to such a weak species!?"[/b][/color]

[b]"You messed with the wrong girl Bacterian! You Tried to hurt my friends, friends who all gave me motivation to keep fighting..."[/b]

[b][color=#b22222]"Rraaaagh... Just Remember this....! ALL OF YOU.... I was born out of the Greediness of Mankind.... While Men Exist... So will I.... AAAAGH!!!"[/color][/b]

Then Seth collapsed onto the ground as Bacterian lost his control over Seth, But he was still conscious...

[color=#000080]"I..It's over..." [/color]Seth looked up to Amber who had already rushed to his side. [color=#000080]"Amber... You're all scratched up and bruised... I'm so sorry..."[/color]

[b]"Don't worry about me... Where's your number...? I must destroy it while it's still weak."[/b]

[color=#000080]"H-here... and Take these as well.... You've earned them...." [/color]Seth handed over the cards and 2 heart pieces, which fit into her heart perfectly. [color=#000080]"All these other pieces.. I'm going to turn them in to the Refs... I don't deserve to be here.."[/color]

[b]"My last heart pieces... You had them all along huh..?"[/b] Amber looked to Seth, and then looked to the Card, both 89, and C89... She glared at them as she gripped two corners of each card [b]"You... You must be destroyed....!"[/b]

But Just as Amber was about to rip them into pieces, she felt a sharp pain flow throughout her body as she fell to the ground, still holding the cards in her hands.

[b]"Z...Zebulos! Star!"[/b]

[b][color=#008080]"Bacterian! He's trying to take control of YOU now! Star! Help me repel him!"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#4b0082]"I'm on it Zebulos!"[/color][/b]

Though the others weren't quite sure what was happening, there were at least a few who knew, but Amber started to yell as tried to resist Bacterian, trying even harder to destroy the cards instead. All the while The number 89 was fading in and out of view on her forehead, while the number 93 and 83 were shining bright on her hands, as a sign of resistance againster Bacterian.

When the Lava Golem began it's attack Haruto flipped up his face down card.
[color=#0000ff]"Thanks now I can activate my trap card Mirror Shade with this I can halve my life points to bring the damage you do to 0, and now it gets interesting I'll activate the effect of my Photon Shade with it you take damage equal to your monsters attack and any effect damage you would do to me is done to you instead.[/color]
With his move the drone took 3000 points of damage and if Lava Golem was used with ectoplasm then the drone would lose all of their life points. Haruto took a sigh of relief he hadn't expected to lose both his monsters but he had set up a counter for most moves.

Life: 1500
[spoiler=cardex]Photon Shade
LV 1 / Light / Thunder / Effect
ATK 0 / DEF 0
If you controlled no monsters and your Opponent declares an attack: Special Summon this card after the attack from your Hand then your Opponent takes damage equal to the attacking monster's attack. While this card is face-up on your side of the field any effect damage you would take is done to your Opponent instead.[/spoiler]

The drone had used up his entire hand so he had no choice but to except defeat at the hands of a pretty powerful level one monster. The drone fell back lifelessly and tossed a heart piece at the his opponent (Winner = Haruto). Moments later the former drone looked like he was about to regain consciousness. But at the moment he opened his eyes he looked in shocked and without missing a breathe he fell back unconscious.

Dorian witnessed the end of the duel and it was clear that his time for victory was almost approaching. The problem was that the other boy who he was originally after, which was revealed to be Leon, has now gotten himself into a match with the costumed idiot. Dorian felt like a true villain not only because of what he had planned, but the fact that some dude in a hero costume is getting in his way with some meddling kids. His eye twitched as he would have to be patient just a little while longer then he can go collect a lot of prizes.

[b]"...A cute couple? Wow, I love how Amber's dueling for her life, a guy just died, and now we're just discussing my possible relationships."[/b] Thomas sighed, and suddenly heard Mikey talking. [b]"Whoa...what...wait, duel monsters...Number...super powers...what?!" [/b]And just as suddenly, his attention was drawn away, to Amber and Seth's duel. [b]"Oh...she won...good. But...is that Number trying to possess her!? Awe crap...OK, I don't know a lot about that Number, but I know that it's really bad. And I'm guessing we don't want it possessing Amber. I know you don't, Leon. And if that's the case, and you're willing, there IS a way to totally prevent her from being possessed, but it's a risk. If she and her Numbers can't stop the bad one, you can give her the Number you have, and then that'll most likely add enough power to resist. However, whatever Shark Drake's doing, he won't miss the opportunity to take you over again. I know him well enough to know that. So again, if you're willing, it's possible to save Amber, but you'd be under Shark Drake's control again. If you do...well, I've wanted the chance to smash that guy anyway. Don't try anything rash, but if it seems that she's losing to the evil Number...this may be the only way to keep it out of her."[/b] He didn't respond to Leon's attacks, but didn't start his turn either, choosing to make sure Amber was OK before continuing,

[i][color=#006400]Wherever that energy came from... it's really far away, all the way across the city.[/color][/i] Palir stopped walking for a while and looked around. [i][color=#006400]Well, this was not the best place to have stopped. How quaint, a dark alleyway.[/color][/i] Still trying to get his bearings, he decided to check up on the network of Obots currently at their limits trying to compensate for the influx of competitors. Focusing on one in particular, he decided to tell it to go in the direction he had felt the Number energy from and scout around. It would take some building searching though - he still wasn't sure of exactly where he had noticed the pulse from. Palir continued to focus on the AR screen in the dark alley.

[spoiler= Bad Guy Ending ]

Dorian has reached his limit and has finally grown board listening to the ramblings of the costumed tool. He takes this time and stands up revealing himself to everyone not like anyone was really paying him any attention. He sees that there are people concerned about the girl known as Amber's welfare and as they seemingly prepare to help here Dorian simply walks over to her. As he is standing over her a sharp noise echoes throughout the warehouse and Amber falls to the ground with a small hole in her back. Someone shot her! While everyone looks at what happened Dorian kneels down and picks up 89 and C89 and looks at two of the bystanders (Mikey and Blazey).

"Don't worry she isn't dead live amuntion would ruin my chance to get these (holding up the two 89's) right?" At that moment when he posed the question two more shots were fired and took down Mikey and Blazey. Dorian looked at the boy Seth and he was shot down. Then he turned and looked at his new colleague James then he was shot, this pattern repeatedly happened to everyone except those who were dueling (Yami Leo and Leo). With those two left standing Dorian started to talk to them while fiddling with Amber's body.

"So are one of you this girls boyfriend or something you both look attached. Anywho can one of you tell me whether she has more numbers than Hamtaro here?...No...well no matter just so you know the struggle to possess her is still going on I just helped her not feel it and I guess these cards are empty vessels." Dorian snickered and revealed the Bacterian cards are now blank. "No matter when the giant germ looses it will be mine and I don't have time to wait for...what did you call him...Drake? But maybe I'll get it later. Have a nice match guys."

Dorian proceeds to leave the warehouse with the two cards somewhat laughing. For those who couldn't have figured it out ever sense Dorian mentioned code blue Butler immediately that meant sky attack. So Butler always aremed and prepared ednt to the car they stole and came out with a suitcase that in addition to holding his Master's duel disk contains the necessary pieces for a sniper rifle. Butler assembled his rifle and basically shot down everyone Dorian looked at, which is why Dorian never made eye contact with James. Fortunately Butler didn't carry live amuntion these were just stun bullets to knock everyone out while Dorian could get away.
[/spoiler]

(Hold up Beginning, I was going to do something, if you had been reading the OOC. That and just having everyone shot like that is kind of God Modding. I never said anyone was actually going to get 89. Certainly not like that. <<; I know no one "died" but still it's a little extreme.)

[color=#800080]"No...Shark and I have...a truce. He won't do any harm now. I don't know if we should continue this duel...Amber!"[/color] - Yami Leon raged when he saw Amber getting possessed. He could only do one thing; he grabbed Sonya's card from his pocket. - [color=#40e0d0]"What are you doing!?"[/color] - Leon snapped his fingers, and a hole opened in the black firewall - [color=#800080]"Help Amber...Please."[/color] - Leon threw the card at Amber, and it began floating by itself, landing in Amber's pocket.

[i][color=#40e0d0]"I'm here to help you guys! Zeb, Star, what can I do to help!?"[/color][/i]

As soon as Leon released grip of the card, an aura of black flames surrounded him, and now both his eyes were a bright yellow, like animal eyes. His hair spiked up, and remained still. His school uniform tore apart, and an armor made of bone and flesh, like Terrorking Archfiend's appeared over his otherwise naked torso.

[color=#800080][i]"Sigh...you just took the chance, didn't you? Let me have my body today, at least for now, Ok!?"[/i][/color]
[u][i]"That seems fair. You knew this was gonna happen."[/i][/u]
[color=#800080][i]"Y-Yes. But I need your power right now."[/i][/color]

[u][color=#800080]"Tom. What do you say? We can continue...but Amber would be doomed. Still, there's nothing we can really do, so we might as well finish this thing." [/color][/u]- Yami Leon's voice sounded doubled, like if Drake and him spoke at the same time. He snapped his fingers again, and the wall of black fire rose taller.

Haruto was surprised that the drone had given up the duel it seemed like he would keep going until his life ran out, then Haruto noticed that the other duel had ended and guessed that that was the reason his opponent had given up. Then suddenly the girl began to be taken over by the number and she was trying to suppress it where even someone else would lend theirs to her, after a bit of time Haruto decided to take action and ran over to the girl grabbing her numbers to try and help her suppress as he came in contact with number 89 red sparks began to be generated from their contact and Haruto could feel some of the pressure from Amber.
[color=#0000FF]"You should give that card to me you can't control it and if you try to destroy it then I'll have to stop you!"[/color]

[color=#008080]"Sonya... I'm glad that you are alright..!" [/color]Said Zebulos with a sense of Joy [color=#008080]"We have to protect Amber from 89 by any means! Bacterian is targeting her Mind mostly, but He is also trying to feed off of the darkness is Amber's Heart and Spirit, Darkness which he himself put there when he gave Amber a reason to hate...Star has the mind, I have the Spirit.. I need you to protect to Heart!"[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Ack! Hurry! 89 is too strong for just two of us to hold off!"[/color]

When Amber saw Someone trying to take the cards from her hands, saying that she should just hand the cards over to him, Amber jerked away from him and curled herself up, making it very difficult for anyone to reach for the cards.

[b]"NO!!" [/b]She yelled [b]"I won't let anyone else be hurt by this evil thing! It MUST be destroyed! AAAAH!!!"[/b]

Amber let out a yell as her head started to hurt immensely, but she was still fighting it, With Number 2 Helping, the fight was a little easier, but in the End it Amber would have to be the one to put the final nail on the coffin before She would be able to rip the cards.

[color=#b22222][b]"You can't win against me! Neither of these pathetic Specimens can defeat me! You are doomed! and when you defeated, I'll take over the next duelist, and the next! and the NEXT! It will be a never ending cycle!"[/b][/color]

[b]"NO! Get out of my Head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"[/b]

[b][color=#000080]"A-Amber..." [/color][/b]Seth said weakly, hardly able to move after all of his endeavors. [color=#000080][b]"You can beat it... That why it... tries so hard..."[/b][/color]

[color=#ffd700][b]"Psst! Fubuki, over here!" [/b][/color][color=#000000]As Fubuki and Gustavo continued their walk to the hospital, she heard No.51 calling to her from a dark alley. [/color][color=#ee82ee][i]"Does it have to be now?!" [/i][/color][i][color=#ffd700][b]"I'm afraid so." [/b][/color][/i][color=#ee82ee]"Wait a minute, Gustavo. I need to go to the lady's room." [/color][color=#000000]After confirming that No.51's matter with her is urgent, Fubuki left Gustavo by saying she needed to go to the toilet. [/color][color=#ee82ee]"What the hell?! You told me to go to the hospital and now this? Hurry up, spit it out. I don't want to waste time talking to you again.[/color] Fubuki was angry at No.51 for stopping her one and only purpose of entering the WDC, to meet Yuki. [color=#ffd700][b]"Whoa-whoa-whoa! Hold on just a second, please! Let me explain first, then you can talk." [/b][/color][color=#000000]Fubuki soon stopped ranting long enough for No.51 to explain her reason for calling Fubuki. [/color][color=#ffd700][b]"I know where Yuki is. He's in that warehouse over there." [/b][/color][color=#000000]No.51 pointed at the warehouse where Amber and co. is at. [/color][color=#ee82ee]"You're not lying, right?" [/color][color=#ffd700][b]"Nope. Oh, and you might want to use this." [/b][/color][color=#000000]No. 51 handed her earmuffs* to Fubuki.[/color] [color=#ffd700][b]"It gives you the ability to teleport. Just put them in your ears and think of the place you want to go to and you'll be there in the blink of an eye." [/b][/color][color=#000000]Immediately after hearing No.51's explanation, Fubuki placed the earmuffs in her ear and teleported to the warehouse along with No.51. [/color]Fubuki returned No.51 earmuffs to it's owner and walked slowly towards the warehouse door.

[color=#EE82EE]"He's here... I can sense him..." [/color][color=#ffd700][b]"Be careful, I sense powerful numbers everywhere."[/b] [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki slowly opened the door and entered very cautiously. When she looked around,[/color] she saw a couple of duelists. (Leon&Neo) a young girl of her age apparently going through exorcism (Amber) and another person lying on the ground. (Seth) But none of them was of matter for Fubuki, for what she saw in the corner of the warehouse is without a doubt, her brother, Yuki. She sprinted across the warehouse and finally made it to Yuki. But when she took a good look at her brother, she fell to the ground, sobbing. [color=#ee82ee]"B-brother... Y-you're not dead right? Wake up... Please wake up... It's me, Fubuki..." [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki grabbed Yuki's cold hands and broke down. Despite the large, gaping wound on his chest, Fubuki still wont accept the fact that Yuki is dead. [/color][color=#ee82ee]"Wake up... Y-you promised to protect me no matter what.... WAKE UP! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DEAD! So... So..." [/color][color=#000000]She was now trying to defy reality. She chose to ignore every single sign that Yuki is dead and now she started screaming and shouting towards Yuki's body. [/color]

[color=#FFD700][b]"Fubuki..."[/b][/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"WAKE UP! IF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE IT ISN'T FUNNY!"[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"Fubuki..."[/b][/color]
[color=#EE82EE]"JUST WAKE UP, DAMMIT!"[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"Snap out of it already!"[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]No.51 interrupted Fubuki by slapping her really hard on the cheek, leaving a print of No.51's palm. [/color][color=#ffd700][b]"I'm terribly sorry. But you need to face the truth. Your brother is dead, and it's his choice." [/b][/color][color=#000000]Hearing No.51's previous statement caused Fubuki to become angry again. Not at Yuki, but at No.51 herself[/color][color=#000000]. [/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Explain what you mean by "his choice" you f**king c**t!"[/color]
[b][color=#ffd700]"Stop cursing. And "his choice" means Yuki wanted to be dead, and no-one killed him."[/color][/b]
[color=#EE82EE]"R-right. I'm sorry. I lost my calmness there. Continue."[/color]

[color=#000000]Fubuki finally calmed down and tried to listen to No.51's story.[/color]

[color=#ffd700][b]"That's better. It's a long story, and if you really want to know, ask Yuki himself."[/b][/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"He's dead, remember? There's no way I could talk to a dead person, even if he was my brother."[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"And this is why I'm here." [/b][/color]
[color=#EE82EE]"What do you mean?" [/color]

[color=#000000]Before continuing, No.51 took off her earmuffs [/color]and dropped them to the ground.

[color=#ffd700][b]"You see, certain numbers have abilities. Such as No.44's power to give their owners an ability to create objects out of black flames. But you could say mine goes beyond that. You can say it bends time, space and reality itself-"[/b][/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"Cut the nonsense, just tell me what your power is."[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"Fine. My power is to... Grant my owner one wish of their own. And since you are my owner, what is it that you wish for?"[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]After saying so, No.51 extended her hand to Fubuki, as if she was offering her a handshake.[/color] Fubuki grabbed No.51's hand, allowing No.51 to pull Fubuki towards her.

[color=#ee82ee]"I think you know what my wish is, right?"[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"Your wish has been granted."[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]No.51 smirked a bit before turning into mist only visible to Fubuki. [/color]

[color=#ffd700][b]"Quickly, place my card on Yuki's chest!"[/b][/color]
[color=#EE82EE]"Card? Oh, yeah! Your card form!"[/color]

Fubuki struggled to find No.51's card, and the mist is quickly fading. Luckily, she did found it before No.51 evaporated completely. [color=#ee82ee][i]"Right now... The truth or the lie is no matter. Even if this is just No.51's trickery in order to fool me, I don't care. Just as long as I can see you again, I can be happy for now and forever. [/i]Here goes nothing!" [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki placed the card on Yuki, and it immediatley created a sphere of light that covered Yuki completely. And eventually, the sphere dissapeared and Yuki's wound has closed completely. [/color][color=#4b0082]"What the... Is this heaven?" [/color][color=#ee82ee]"No... This is earth. Welcome back... Y-Yuki..." [/color][color=#000000]Before Yuki could get the chance to stand up, (He died sitting.) Fubuki hugged him as tightly as possible. After 12 years of being separated, they finally meet each other again. [/color]

[color=#000000]-------------------------------------[/color]---------------------------------------------------------
[color=#000000]* If you look at No.51's artwork, you can see that she is wearing earmuffs.[/color]

[color=#D4AF37]"Well, do you have any equipment that can detect anomalies in spacetime?"[/color] Chris answered. [color=#D4AF37]"That's one place to start."[/color]

Meanwhile, as Atsuko slept, she dreamed of a simpler time, when she was just a girl, and she didn't have to deal with the insanity of traveling across universes.
It was a beautiful sunny spring day in Rivard Plaza, with the Detroit skyline rising up off to one side, and the Renaissance Center nearby. Many people were enjoying the excellent weather, with bike riding, frisbee throwing, and jogging being some of the various activities going on. But in the middle of the park, a little girl with short red hair and blue eyes of about 7 or 8 wearing a red "Team 5D's" T-Shirt and a pair of jean shorts was standing about 20 feet away from a woman with red and black hair styled into 6 fins, 3 on each side of her head, a red and black bodysuit with a black sleeveless trenchcoat over that, and one blue eye and one gold eye.
[color=#ff0000]"Alright! This time I'll beat you!"[/color] The girl declared.
[color=#800000]"Possibly."[/color] The woman chuckled. [color=#800000]"But just remember to give it your all."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"I will!"[/color] The girl drew her cards from her Battle City Duel Disk, while her mother had a strange nautilus-shaped Duel Disk made from red metal. [color=#ff0000]"I'll start us off by setting a face-down monster and 2 face-down cards, then I will activate Heart of the Underdog!"[/color] A strange aura surrounded the girl's Deck. [color=#ff0000]"I'll end there!"[/color]

[color=#ff0000][u]???:[/u][/color] 6000 LP
Hand: 2
Monsters: 1 FD
Spells/Traps: 2 FD, Heart of the Underdog
Graveyard: None

The other woman drew her card. [color=#800000]"I will Normal Summon Moon Driller."[/color] A lunar rover-like vehicle with a mechanical arm that had a drill attached to it rolled onto the field (1700 ATK|LV4) [color=#800000]"Normally, I would activate its effect to lower its Attack Points by 1000 to Normal Summon again, but this is perfectly fine. Instead, I will simply have it attack your facedown and see what you have."[/color] The machine powered forward, extending its drill arm and revving it up. However, the face-down monster was revealed to be a strange idol with a pair of stone hands extending outwards as if to stop the attack. (2000 DEF|LV4)
[color=#ff0000]"I activate Cross Counter!"[/color] The girl declared, flipping up one of her facedowns. [color=#ff0000]"Because your monster has a lower amount of Attack Points than my monster's Defense Points, the battle damage is doubled, and your monster is destroyed! Plus, my Stone Statue of the Aztecs already deals double damage when attacked, so you lose 1200 Life Points!"[/color] A golden eyes of the statue flashed, and a powerful wave of force sent the robot flying, its drill smashing down near the girl's opponent. (???: 4800 LP)
[color=#800000]"Such a wonderful defense. Good job, Atsuko. I shall set 2 face-down cards then, and end my turn."[/color] A pair of cards appeared on the elder woman's field, giving the turn over to Atsuko, who was now blushing a bit.
[color=#ff0000]"Thanks...Mom..."[/color]

[color=#800000][u]??? (Atsuko's Mother):[/u][/color] 4800 LP
Hand: 3
Monsters: None
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: Moon Driller

[spoiler=Cardex]
[color=#ff0000][u]Past Atsuko:[/u][/color]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_of_the_Underdog"]Heart of the Underdog[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stone_Statue_of_the_Aztecs"]Stone Statue of the Aztecs[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_Counter"]Cross Counter[/url]

[color=#800000][u]??? (Atsuko's Mother):[/u][/color]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Moon_Driller"]Moon Driller[/url]
[/spoiler]

[i][color=#daa520]‘How dull, how come such a card that caused so much pain to many Duelists get beaten like that!? Maybes it is just the beginning of the chaos created by these demonic Numbers. The beginning of the end,’[/color] [/i]James thought a little annoyed as he walked away slowly before analysing everyone he could see in the warehouse. Suddenly, he heard Seth identify the name of the girl that won as James listened to their conversation.[color=#daa520][i] ‘…Amber…? Such a name that nobody else participating in the WDC would have a name. Whatever, I have completed my task and I will have to hunt them down individually the chances are when the time comes, unfortunately…Or will Omega save me the job of it?’[/i][/color] James thought puzzled as he finally exited the warehouse and walked on his way to the hotel a large distance away to report the news to Omega.

As James was outside the hotel, he checked his mobile phone to see it had a text. James smirked reading it as he faded through the dark alleyway out of everyone’s sight.

"AMBER!" Mikey and Blazey yelled in unison, and ran up to help her. However, Mikey stopped nearby and looked up. "Mikey! C'mon! We need to help Amber!" Mikey nodded. "Yeah. But...Who's that?" He pointed to the hole in the ceiling Yuki had made when he had entered the warehouse. Someone was perched on the roof, looking down through the hole and watching everyone. "I'm Batman!" The man jumped down from the ledge and landed on his feet in front of Mikey. "Actually, I'm not Batman." The man had crazy red and yellow hair and wore a fancy white coat. He turned and walked towards Amber. He kneeled down next to her and whispered in her ear. "Hey, Amber wasn't it? I can help you. I can help you destroy that Number Monster. You see, I have this crest," he held up his hand and his crest began to glow, "and it renders me impervious to the Number's power. If you hand the card over to me, I'll destroy it for you." IV smiled. "Promise."

[color=#000000]Amber managed too look up at IV, she had never seen or heard of this man before, and all the sudden he literally came down from the heavens, and offered his help to her. [/color]

[b]"A...Crest... How do I know that even works huh?" [/b]Amber Criticized him.
[b][color=#008080]"Amber! We have to do something...! The Girls and I can't hold out much longer against this thing!"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#4b0082]"Just give him the damn cards! It's our only chance!"[/color][/b]
[color=#40e0d0][b]"Hurry!"[/b][/color]

Amber heard the cries of the numbers and realized that she simply was not strong enough to do this on her own, even with three numbers...

[b]"F...Fine.. I will hold you to your word...." [/b]Amber said as she held the cards out to IV. [b]"Please.. It's caused... too much pain... uh..."[/b]

Amber had passed out from fatigue. and the number 89 disappeared from her forehead. but the other numbers stayed, they were on their guard. 93 was on her right hand, 83 was on her left, while the number 2 was on her right shoulder, hidden under the sleeve of her hoodie.

[color=#008080][b]"Good... his mark his gone.. but he could easily take advantage of her from where he is... Or some other fellows around here.."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#4b0082]"What are you talking about?"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008080]"Someone else has been hiding out around here... and he has back up everywhere... Number Hunters...."[/color][/b]

Seth was finally able to get up on his feet and slowly walked over to Amber. [color=#000080][b]"Amber...?" [/b][/color]He got down on his knees and lifted her upper half on to his lap, giving the most support to her head, She seemed to have gone limp. [color=#000080][b]"Amber..! Oh god.... what have I done....? This is all my fault... Amber...! Please... Wake up!" [/b][/color]

But then Seth Realized something... He looked over to IV and noticed he was still holding the cards in his hand.

[color=#000080][b]"Hey...! You promised her you would destroy that card..... So why haven't you done it yet?" [/b][/color]Seth gently set Amber on the floor, then stood up on the faced IV. [b][color=#000080]"What are you waiting for...?"[/color][/b]

IV looked intently at the two new Numbers. [i]That's what, four now? Or was it five? Oh, I can't remember. [/i]He heard Seth yelling at him and looked up. "Back up a bit. I need my personal space." He shifted from foot to foot. "Why haven't I destroyed it yet? Well, let me think...Oh yeah! I'm evil! That's right! I want all the Numbers for myself for the sole purpose of not letting other people get them!" He laughed. "I can't bare to watch such a strong Number be destroyed!" The Number 89 began to burn on IV's shoulder, but his crest appeared over it and snuffed it out. "See? No effect! Ha! Thank you, Amber, for giving this very powerful Number to me! And you-Seth, isn't it?-Thank you for losing to Amber and giving her these cards. Now that I have these...Well, I should be unstoppable!" He laughed manically. "Thank you all!" At that moment, IV's crest appeared on the floor, and he was engulfed in a dust cloud. The dust cloud rushed out the door, and as it disappeared, so did IV. It was as if he was never there.

[color=#000080][b]"Hey! Get back here!" [/b][/color]Seth yelled, but it was too late, IV was gone. [color=#000080][b]"Dammit....! That creep! I'll make him pay...!"[/b][/color]

Just as he was about to go after IV, her stopped and then looked to Amber. and then looked all over the warehouse and the damage that was done to it. [color=#000080][b]"... All of this... All of this was my fault... If I hadn't accepted 89 from that old man... None of this would have ever happened... Amber... Everyone.. I'm so sorry...!"[/b][/color]

But Amber still wouldn't wake up, She seemed to be in a coma at this point, but at least she was alive. The proof was on her hands, as the numbers were still there.

Thomas glared at Leon/Shark Drake. [b]"And so I was right...for once, I wish I wasn't."[/b] He looked around at the wall of fire around him and his opponent. [b]"Can't really see what's going on out there...all there is now is to finish this duel. And by finish it, I mean win. I don't care how many times you possess Leon. Me, or someone else, will smash you right back out! And then, somehow, we will destroy you! But I can't do that yet...I'm still trapped in the duel. Speaking of which...I guess it's time to start winning. My turn, draw!" [/b][i]"I don't like this...he has three level four monsters...and that means he can summon himself next turn. So, before that, I need to kill one of the monsters. And that's easy enough..." [/i][b]"Now...I summon Vision Hero Increase! Then, by Tributing it, Minimum Ray is summoned! (ATK: 1200) Then, by it's effect, Terrorking Archfiend will be destroyed! Fire!" [/b]

((BTW, Neo actually has 2800 LP. Damage inflicted by Shadowknight is halved due to it's effect.

Haruto was furious he not only hadn't been able to get a hold of number 89 but another number hunter hand gotten it instead and seemed to have powers that he didn't know about.
[color=#0000FF]"Damn it if I don't get all of the numbers then I can't save my brother."[/color]
Haruto looked over to the girl, he knew she still had numbers and given the situation it would be easy to take them but it didn't feel right to him to just take them but he had to save his brother no matter what so he decided that he would take her with him and try to convince her to hand them over when she woke up and if she wouldn't hand them over he'd duel her for them.
[color=#0000FF]"It isn't very safe here anymore so we should get her out of here, your name is Seth right?"[/color]
With that being said Haruto began walking over to Amber again this time reaching over to her to pick her up so that he could carry her out of the warehouse.

(Dude, the place hasn't even caught on fire yet. Bah never mind. I fix it...)

[color=#000080][b]"Get your hands off of her!" [/b][/color]Seth yelled as he saw Haruto Try to pick her up [color=#000080][b]"She has been through enough I'm not going to let you or anyone do anything to hurt her!"[/b][/color]

Seth approached Haruto angrily and looked like he would have punched him in the face, but shoved him away instead.

[color=#000080][b]"Just leave her alone! Don't you see what such Greed as done here!? Because of my own Greed for Power.. My only Friend in this world, has been hurt!" [/b][/color]He continued to stand in Haruto's way of Amber [b][color=#000080]"And I know what you might be thinking... You know she has other numbers on her person... And you either want to take them because you think it will be helping her... OR You just want them for your own selfish reasons!"[/color][/b]

Seth paused for a moment as he took a moment to look to Amber.

[color=#000080][b]"... If Amber had not been holding those numbers... She would been possessed for sure... Those numbers Helped Save her Life! And I know her like she was my sister... She values her Cards as if they were her friends! She would be heartbroken if She woke up and found they were gone..."[/b][/color]

[color=#008080][i]"... I sure hope that this guy isn't crazy... I'm sure he has his reasons.. but this young man was determined to get 89 before..."[/i][/color]
[i][color=#4b0082]"It's a good thing too.. Unlike that brute who lied to us.. He doesn't have any thing that would have protected him from 89's influence... Does he?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"I really don't know... But it's a good thing that Seth is here..."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#40e0d0]"What about Leon and the others!? they're here too!"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"I know... But Leon and Neo have their hands full..."[/color][/i]

Haruto could understand why the man is standing in his way but he had to get those numbers if he was to save his brother he would have to get past Seth no matter what it takes.
[color=#0000ff]"I understand how you feel, you want to protect someone you love but I can't let her keep those cards I need to gather all 100 numbers in order to save my brother...and as for you I have heard rumors of cards that could talk but I never thought that there would be numbers that could, and about what your conversing the numbers can't take me over."[/color]
Haruto looked over to Amber's deck box, he could hear the cards but not see them which was one of the things that normally come with the talking card rumor.

Archived