Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[color=#008000][b]"Oh That's no problem at all, as long as you don't let them possess you that is, but you appear to be fine." [/b][/color]Said Mr. Heartland. Then he heard the person on the other side of the walky-talky say something about more numbers being on the scene.[color=#008000][b] "Be careful... It might get dangerous if any of them are showing signs of aggression.. Just make sure that you prioritize the safety of the other participants first.." [/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]"I am glad you are willing to help out on this project Josep. You see, All of these numbers are Dangerous, as I will show you in a moment... I have been watching everything going on in this tournament since Day one, and I must say.. the results I've witnessed are very troubling.. Young people like you and a few people currently in this facility who have had numbers in their possession wind up becoming possessed, or targeted by other number holders.. Come walk with me."[/b][/color]

Heartland lead Josep along the hall ways until they came acrossed what looked like a small recovery room, They ran into Yuki and Seth, who were currently talking to the Doctors. But his attention was immediately brought to Amber.

[color=#008000][b]"Oh my... Another one...? and a young lady at that... What's the situation?"[/b][/color]

"Oh! Mr. Heartland, we did not know you were coming by today!" Said the doctor. "Oh.. the young lady, it would seem she had a close encounter with a particularly strong number in a duel.. When she won the opponent's number tried to possess her.. but appearently she was strong enough to fight it off with the help of some numbers she already had on her person.."

[color=#008000][b]"My My... Where are these numbers now?"[/b][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"I'm holding on to them.. and don't even think about taking them... Save for one, They belong to Amber and the other belongs to a friend of her's, and as for 89.. Someone else took it for themselves after she passed out."[/color][/b]

[b][color=#008000]"My my my Such Animasity... Aren't you the infamous Seth..? The one who was holding that very number that tried to take over this Amber?"[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080]"Back off...! I was possessed... Don't remind me either, I know I am mostly to blame for what's happened.." Seth looked over to Josep. "Whose this kid..? Why's he all dirty..?"[/color][/b]

[i][color=#008080]"I dunno about this guy...?"[/color] Said Zebulos.[color=#008080] "He seems like he means well.. but I can't help but feel he's hiding something..." [/color][/i]
[i][color=#00FFFF]"It'll be alright Zebby... I'm really more worried about Amber and Leon right now... hey... Haven't we seen this guy before?" [/color]Sonya was referring to Josep.[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Yes... I believe his name is Josep."[/color] Zebulos kept glancing at Amber on the bed with a concerned look on his face. He looked sad too. [color=#008080]"Hang in there M'Lady... Wake up soon..."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#4B0082]"We shouldn't be out here.... We should be by her side in this time of need, shouldn't we..?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"I know.. but we can't quite communicate with Seth it seems. He hasn't responded to our voices yet.. I wonder if Bacterian caused it..?[/color][/i]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While standing in the room, his nose went ahead and twitched, he was sensing Numbers very near, and he lifted his eyepatch for just a second, seeing the figures of two Numbers in the room. "Interesting" he said as he brought the eyepatch back down, trying not to make a scene in the room, but he didn't like the idea that two of them were so close. "A Number did this huh? seems like a problem.....oh." he noticed Seth looking at him, he looked back at him with his good eye. "My name is Josep, I met Amber earlier, but I don't know much more about her....unfortunately....Numbers took aomeone I cared for as well, but if she fought back, that seems like she has a better chance at waking up......hopefully"

[color=#800080][u]"How...come!?"[/u][/color] - Yami panted. Vice's attack was redirected to Fountain, and Thomas's Life Points weren't drained totally - [u][color=#800080]"You are lucky you even run Staunch Defender on Vision Hero decks...I suppose I'll set a card and end..."[/color][/u] - Yami sighed, as he placed a face-down card and waved at Thomas for him to take his next turn - [u][color=#800080]"Play wisely...these are the last turns of the duel."[/color][/u]

[b]Yami Leon's Status:
Life Points: 300
Field: Shark Drake Vice (2800 ATK) [Materials: Shark Drake] - 1 S/T
Hand: 2
Grave: Demon's Roar - Faustian Exchange - Trap Stun - Monster Reborn - Infernalqueen - Shadowknight[/b]
[b]Banished: Terrorking[/b]

[b][u][i]"Remember...when this duel ends..."[/i][/u][/b]
[color=#800080][i]"No...please..."[/i][/color]
[b][u][i]"We had a deal."[/i][/u][/b]
[color=#800080][i]"By the end...of the day, I know. Please, just let me go see Amber...I need to know she's alright. It's my fault this happened, if I hadn't left her side..."[/i][/color]
[b][u][i]"I get it, I get it. Don't be such a drama queen."[/i][/u][/b]

Dorian and Butler cannot seem to find any of the monster duelist that showed up in the warehouse which is sad because Dorian was sure that they needed to get a full heart set. So in order to better assist him in his search he asked his own two numbers to help in the aid with his numbers.

[color=#ff8c00]Alright Star and Shocky lets get to work. Butler cover me this might get a tad visual and I do not intend to attract that much attention.[/color]

Dorian took a deep breathe and the numbers 16 and 26 began to glow on his hands and his eyes turned to pure light as he simply looked around the tournament grounds.

[color=#ff8c00]Oh come on I know someone has got to be using a numbers somewhere[/color]. [color=#ff8c00]Maybe I should pick on the person with the most numbers if so they would most likely be doing something of import.[/color] Dorian is now able to see where people who have numbers are though he cannot tell who they are or what number they have he can see where the duelist is.[color=#ff8c00] Well someone is splitting some duel energy around here oh I think they are making drones. Well I have a full heart set so I don't need to go and intervene like before maybe just recon.[/color] Butler applauded the idea and they "borrowed" a car and packed some disguises so they could trail this new drone maker.

Thomas shrugged. [b]"Hey, I like Staunch Defender. It's cool. Anyway...as your turn is over, Adoration's ATK reverts to 3600."[/b] As he talked, he drew his card. [i]"Hm...I could attack now...but I don't like that set card. I can use these..."[/i] he looked at the Minimum Ray and Poisoner that he had quietly slid into his backrow after the last attack. [i]"But I have no way of summoning a monster as strong as Adoration, and if all I'm left with is one of the weak Heroes, I'll lose if he draws a monster. And next turn, Shark Drake Vice will take down Adoration..."[/i] He brought up the Number's information on his D-Pad, the info being available with it on the field. He raised an eyebrow at it. [b]"Oh? It can be used during my turn? That's just mean...geez. Well, I'll just put Adoration in DEF then...and set a card. Turn end!"[/b]

Neo's status:
Life points: 400 (I failed at doing 2800 - 1800 last turn >_>)
Field: Adoration (DEF 2100), Minimum Ray and Poisoner (backrow), Solidarity, 1s/t
Hand: 0
V-Heroes in grave: Vyon

Greg blushed with embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry about that..." he told his opponent, and frowned at the sight of Poki Poki Dragoon going over to Akuma's side.
"There wasn't a use for this before, but I guess I'll activate the equip magic Dynamo Chain, and equip it to Speed Warrior," he said, placing the Spell card in the Spell and Trap card slot under Speed Warrior on his duel disk. A chain with a rusted sword that softly shone green on one of it's ends appeared around Speed Warrior, who grasped the chain with both hands.

[spoiler=Dynamo Chain]Dynamo Chain
Spell / Equip
Equip only to a Level 3 or lower monster. When the equipped card is destroyed: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. Once per turn, during your standby phase: You can discard 1 card; The equipped card gains 500 ATK, until your Main Phase 2. When the equipped card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK, and if the Equipped card is a Normal Monster, gain Life Points equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK.
[/spoiler]

"You're up."

[TURN 3 END]
[GREG LP: 8000]
[Hand: 0]
[Monster Zone: Speed Warrior (ATK Mode, ATK 900, Equipped with Dynamo Chain)]
[Backrow: Dynamo Chain (Equipped to Speed Warrior)]
[Graveyard: Scapegoat / Normality Break / Gigobyte / Poki Draco / Poki Draco / Polymerization / Speed Warrior]

The Firemen had no choice but to stay with Blazey as she refused to leave the protection of the barrier. Fortunately they too were able to walk into the barrier and also remain safe. They looked over to the Duel that was still taking place. They didn't know what exactly was going on, all they knew is that they didn't want to chance walking through the black fire.

One of them pulled out their walky-talky and called out to the other staff who were still outside. "We've found a girl and some wierd barrier that seems to be protecting us from the fire, but the girl refuses to leave with us, and there's some kid in the middle of a duel... what should we do?"

The kids that Mikey had saved were very grateful to him for saving their lives. Each of them awarded him with their rarest card. ((I'll let you pick Pride))

((As far as the clinic goes, I will wait for Trimage to be able to post))

In Amber's subconscious Amber though she had heard a voice. It sounded like Leon's

[color=#4B0082][i]"Amber... I'm coming..."[/i][/color]

[i][b]"L-leon...? Is that really.. you...? Can you hear me too...?" [/b][/i]Amber hoped that he could [b][i]"Please.. hurry... I'm scared Leon.."[/i][/b]

After his defeat by Atsuko, Rai had continued to face more opponents. Despite his new strategies, with Thunder Spark Dragon he lost some and won some. He defeated six, but lost to five. That put him at three Heart Pieces, having only earned one. He needed only two more to win and complete his Heart Set . . . . it was tiring, really.

[b]"Now I overlay my two monsters together to Xyz Summon Number 77: Chidorisaurus!!!"[/b] His opponent declared, snapping him back into reality. A Number monster...?! Then a tyrannosaurus-rex monster with electrical properties appeared onto the field after a galaxy vortex, with the number '94' glowing on its side. It reminded him all too well of Number 91. And this was serious. (ATK 2500) [b]"You won't be able to defeat it! Attack-"[/b]

"Not so fast!" Rai countered. "I activate the trap card Magic Cylinder, directing your attack back to yourself!"

"Wha-"

The Number Monster launched a barrage of electrical bolts at Rai, but then two cylinders appeared to protect him. They were directed into one of the cylinders, and thrown out the other. Then they hit their opponent directly, decreasing his Life Points to zero.

[b]Winner: Rai[/b]

After the duel, all the holograms disappeared and Rai hurried over to his opponent, who had collapsed. "Hey, are you alright-" He said, but was interrupted as a dark force from on top of one of his opponent's Duel Zone called forth. It was the Number Monster, it was Number 77: Chidorisaurus. Rai bent downward to look at it. It was written in a strange language, so he couldn't understand the words on it. Strange. When he still had Number 91, he could understand what was written on it. But then again, at the time he was possessed. It must be a possession kind of thing.

He reached down to remove it from the Duel Disk. Sure, it was a stupid thing to do, but he couldn't just leave it lying there on the Duel Disk. And sooner or later, his opponent would wake up and cause more rampage with that Number, or get himself hurt because of it. As he touched it, planning to dispose of it, it instantaneously latched onto his mind, not even giving him a chance to resist.

The number '77' glowed on his chest briefly. Now he had a new Number monster to serve.

James briefly awoke from his slumber in the hotel room. It was the third day and he knew he has four pieces that fit into his frame, the same as his master. As James entered the dining room, he saw Omega sitting casually on the sofa. [b][color=#daa520]“What is the next plan?”[/color][/b] James asked fiercely and coldly as he felt uncertain if the Numbers have control over him

[b]“Have you identified as much names as possible of the Duelists in the warehouse?”[/b] Omega asked as James nodded. [b]“OK…If you encounter any of them Duelists whether they have a Number or not, investigate them and target them for more information or Numbers,”[/b]

[color=#daa520][b]“I only have identified a little amount of names,”[/b][/color] James replied cautiously. [color=#daa520][b]“But I do know their faces. I will search for them,”[/b][/color]

James exited the hotel onto the streets. [i][color=#daa520]‘Unusual, what does he gain by admitting to his lies and expecting me to join him,’ [/color][/i]he thought confused as he signed. [color=#daa520][i]‘I want answers so I might as well stay loyal,’[/i][/color] he realised as he moved onwards in search.

[color=#800080]"I'm thankful enough that you let me live, heh...draw."[/color] (hand 3)

[color=#800080]"Damn...I think I can activate it...from my hand, Solemn Justice! If an Xyz Monster I control would leave the field this turn, I must detach all of its materials to negate it." [/color]- When Yami activated his spell, a white aura surrounded Drake Vice, forming a barrier of light. - [color=#800080]"Attack again, Chaos Number 32! Hell's Bomb!"[/color] - Drake Vice set all four of his arms on the ground, holding himself. He then shot a stream of black flames with extremely high pressure, making him almost fall back. - [color=#800080]"Whatever you do now, I end my turn."[/color]

[b]Yami Leon's Status:
Life Points: 300
Field: Shark Drake Vice (2800 ATK) [Materials: Shark Drake] - 1 S/T
Hand: 2
Grave: Demon's Roar - Faustian Exchange - Trap Stun - Monster Reborn - Infernalqueen - Shadowknight - Solemn Justice[/b]
[b]Banished: Terrorking[/b]

[spoiler='Cardex']Solemn Justice
[Quick-Play Spell Card]
During the turn this card is activated, when 1 Xyz Monster you control with Xyz Materials would leave the field: detach all Xyz Materials from it instead.[/spoiler]

Yami almost started screaming when he heard Amber's voice - [i][color=#800080]"Amber...yes! It's me...don't worry. I'll be there as soon as I can. I won't leave you like this, okay?"[/color][/i] - He quickly wiped a tear from his face. He had realized that, whenever he'd see Amber again, would probably be the last time.

Amber immediately felt Leon's Sorrow, though, she was not yet aware as to why. In her mind all she could think of was that maybe he felt responsible some how.[b] [i]"Okay.. I'll wait for you... Not that I have a choice hee hee..." [/i][/b]Said Amber trying to lighten the mood a bit. [i][b]"I can't seem to talk to anyone else though... I haven't heard from Zebby, Galaxy Queen, or Sonya.... I hope they're okay... Also.. I have this bad feeling... It's like Bacterian is still out there... Maybe it's just my imagination.. I dunno.." [/b][/i]Then Amber realized that there had to be a reason that Leon could hear her and no one else couldn't.

[b][i]"Leon....? Shark Drake was never destroyed... Was he...?" [/i][/b]She sounded sad, as she knew the answer. [b][i]"Leon... Promise me... Promise me that you'll still be yourself... Please... It will be like Seth and Bacterian all over again if you become corrupt... If you can't.. then take me with you..."[/i][/b]

After waiting for Leon's response, she said [b][i]"Well.. I guess it doesn't have to mean having my soul eaten or whatever it is that numbers like Shark does.. I kinda meant more of a physical sense. Hee hee.. I guess I'm just being silly... Maybe I would just slow you down... I wonder though.. Can Shark hear me too...? If he can.. then I would like to say... That if the I wake up.. and Leon isn't there... I will come after you, and I will do to him as I did to Bacterian... Even if You are not destroyed.. at least I free Leon... I managed to free Seth... I'll do the same again for him..."[/i][/b]

The next thing she would say would concern anyone who cared about her, if they could hear her.

[b][i]"I'll do it again... Even if it kills me in the end!"[/i][/b]

Leon felt a slight relief when he heard Amber's voice. He then heard her talk about Bacterian, and sighed - [i][color=#800080]"I...didn't want to say but...you have passed out. You are in some sort of com..."[/color][/i] - Leon felt a knot in his throat. - [i][color=#800080]"N-Nevermind. I can feel our Numbers, but the only thing I can really tell you is that they are together. As for Bacterian...the man who would have helped you to destroy it, he stole it. I could have stopped him...I'm really sorry."[/color][/i]

A couple of tears started running down Leon's cheek, and he started losing his cool. - [i][color=#800080]"I'm sorry Amber...I wanted his power for myself, and he took advantage of my foolishness. I can't promise you that I'll still be myself...I can't lie to you anymore. He will take my body, and this time...I don't know for how long."[/color][/i] - Leon giggled - [i][color=#800080]"Take you...with me? Heh...that's something I can promise. I will never leave your side, no matter what, even if I'm not myself, or even if I stop existing."[/color][/i] - When he heard what Amber said to Shark, Leon broke down in tears - [i][color=#800080]"I'll...assure that he gets...the message...but for now...try to rest. I...love you."[/color][/i]

Leon finally turned to Thomas. He wasn't holding his tears anymore, and they were running fast from his eyes - [color=#800080]"Take your...turn."[/color]

[u]"What the hell is wrong with you!?" [/u]
[color=#800080]"What do you...mean?[/color]
[u]"You are crying!"[/u]
[color=#800080]"It's nothing..." [/color]- Leon was relieved; Drake couldn't hear his conversation with Amber, for some reason.
[u]"Sigh...just focus on the duel."[/u]

Deep in his mind, Yuki could faintly hear Amber's inner thoughts. At first, he thought he was just hallucinating, but after hearing it a few more times, he could confirm that the voice came from Amber. [color=#4b0082][i]"Amber... Damn! If only I could stop him earlier... No. What's in the past is in the past. I must look towards the future. Leon, if you don't get your ass up here, I swear I'll kill you.....! Maybe not." [/i][/color][color=#000000]His mind flew back to the time when he -or to be precise, No.44- [/color]first met Amber. The real Yuki -who was still in No.44's cage- felt love at the first sight. Perhaps it was his love that stopped No.44 from killing her after he gained his powers in the real world. He was heartbroken when he found out that Amber had already accepted Leon to be her shining knight, but he kept his head up and made a resolve to protect Amber.

[color=#000000][b][u]"I don't get why you humans are so sad when a person fell unconscious. In the realm of the Phantom Blasters, we just bury the dead and continue with our lives."[/u][/b][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Whoa! Don't appear without warning... You almost gave me a heart attack!"[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"44 does have a point. In my shrine, we put the dead in a coffin and wished them good luck in the afterlife. There is no need to weep for their death." [/b][/color]

[color=#000000]No.44 suddenly appeared beside Yuki, with No.51 following closely. Their sudden appearance surprised Yuki, who is still having flashbacks about his 2 days in the WDC. [/color]

[color=#000000][b][u]"Do not fret, Yuki. This may not be much help, but I'll try asking the best sorcerers of our realm to help your damsel in distress."[/u][/b][/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"Yup. I'll also ask my gods to bring good luck to Amber Keep your head up, Yuki. We'll always be here for you."[/b][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"You two... Thank you!"[/color]

[color=#000000]After hearing his two number[/color]s' statement, tears of joy escaped Yuki's eye, as 44 and 51 returned to their worlds.

[color=#000000][b]Aivea Kaiba[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]"Finally, it took me [i]forever[/i] to get these damn Heart Pieces!" the girl with the Allies of Justice growled in frustration as she acquired her last Heart Piece, now having a full Heart, "Now I just need to beat that scientist guy in the finals and..."[/color]

[color=#000000]She was cut short when Aivea had materialized out of a cackle of lightning that came from nowhere, and was taken aback. [/color]

[color=#800080][b]"I challenge thee!"[/b][/color][color="#000000"] Aivea's voice boomed as she gestured toward the girl in question. However, that voice seemed... demonic, for some reason. Perhaps 91's voice had been projected through as well.[/color]

[color=#000000]"Awe, come on! You [i]had[/i] to do some magic trick just to... WAARRGGHH!!"[/color][color=#000000] the girl jumped in fright as Aivea concocted a ring of electricity, trapping both duelists inside, before extending her hidden Duel Disk.[/color]

[b][color=#800080]"This is more than just magic, worm!"[/color][/b][color=#000000] Aivea spat, again in that demonic voice, [/color][b][color=#800080]"This is [i]true[/i] [/color][/b][b][color=#800080]power!"[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000000]Dr. Faker[/color][/b]

[color=#800000]"OK... that was [i]nothing[/i] like I was expecting at all,"[/color][color=#000000] Dr. Faker muttered with a stern look on his face as he continued to observe the PDA, only to witness a sudden spike of energy that went through the roof. It became clear that pursuing 91 wasn't going to end favourably if he did it himself... assuming the event that he'd even make it out [i]alive[/i]. However, taking note of what Chris had said, Faker wrote down 91's current co-ordinates, along with his details, on a spare page of his notebook.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Wake her up and give her [i]this[/i] then,"[/color][color=#000000] he instructed Chris, ripping out the page and placing it on a nearby dresser face-down, [/color][color=#800000]"I'll go ahead and see if I can't get this chopper here. We [i]might[/i] need to inform Mr. Heartland as well."[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, Faker left the scene, and started to walk towards the roof access.[/color]

[color=#000080][b]"...Hey Yuki... You alright man?" [/b][/color]Seth asked [color=#000080][b]"I know you're worried about Amber, but chin up. The Doctors said she'll be alright, She's just in a mild coma. It could have been much worse if Amber did have these guys with her."[/b][/color]

Seth, still holding Amber's Backpack, was left wondering if She could feel their presense.

[color=#000080][b]"They say that people in a coma can hear what's going on around them... I wonder if it's true.." [/b][/color]Seth looked over to the Doctor [b][color=#000080]"Hey Doc, is it alright if we all sit with her and have this conversation..?"[/color][/b]

"That's fine with me, I think I have enough info actually. Mr. Heartland.. I will make a report of this." Then the Doctor left.

[color=#000080][b]"Thanks Doc.. Lets go inside the room Yuki, Who knows, she might just wake up any minute." [/b][/color]Said Seth as he walked into the room, and stood next to Amber's bed. [color=#000080][b]"... Hey Amb... Look whose here to see ya. It's Yuki, I've been holding onto your cards and stuff for you too... Speaking of which, I'm sure you miss them."[/b][/color]

Seth dug around in her bag and grabbed her deck Box, then placed it over her heart.

[color=#000080][b]"Hopefully, They might be able to keep you company too where ever it is you might be dreaming about right now.."[/b][/color]

Seth took one of Amber's hands, and placed it lovingly over the deck box.

[color=#000080][b]"I'm sorry Amber.. I'm sorry I put you through all of this..." [/b][/color]Seth gave her a pat on the head [color=#000080][b]"Get well soon..."[/b][/color]

Then Seth backed off a bit and sat down to give the next visitor a turn. He looked over to Josep and Heartland [color=#000080][b]"Hey... I'm not really interested in this tournament anymore.. But if you need any help with this number hunting business.. just let me know... I have a score to settle with one in particular... As long as someone is here to look out after Amber, I'll do whatever it takes."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#008000]"Well then... Are you sure you're up to that task? You couldn't handle that one number before..."[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080]"This time will be different! I'll tear that thing to shreads, or burn it with a blow torch before it gets a chance to take over me again!"[/color][/b]

[b][color=#008000]"About that... You seem to beleive you can just destroy these cards by normal means.. But you'd be wrong..."[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080]"What...? They're just pieces of paper with spirits in them! What's so hard about ripping it to shreads?"[/color][/b]

[b][color=#008000]"Think about what you're saying... and then think about what happened to the young lady who tried... The moment you try to touch it or even get close enough to destroy it, it will try to possess you. And say you DO manage to destroy the card, That's all you'll be destroying... The card... the prison... And rumor has it, that even cards that have been banished to another realm, always find their way back somehow... No... We must study these beings, and find the key to their destruction... But.. There is one other thing we must do with these numbers before we can destroy them... We must find the cure for all those who have had ill effects from holding these cards.. Such as the two in this very room. Though the girl may wake, the young man over here has been in a coma for a very long time now..."[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080]"I see... Well whatever happens, You're not going to destroy Amber's cards, Her friends are my friends too.. Aside from that, I'm still going to help in anyway I can. I don't care if I have to do lab work, I'll do it for Amber..."[/color][/b]

[b][color=#008000]"Admirable... Supporting your friends is a fine trait, but realize this.. Even numbers with good intentions are dangerous... Or at the very least have the potential to be.."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000080]_______________________________________[/color][/b]

In Amber's Subconscious, She could in fact hear her friends speaking to her, she could hear Yuki as well,

[b][i]"Don't worry Guys... Leon will be here... Even if he is possessed.. He's promised to stay by my side... I just hope that when he does come, he'll still be Leon..."[/i][/b]
[b][i][color=#008080]"That's easier said than done M'Lady.."[/color][/i][/b]
[b]"Zebulos! Are you alright...?"[/b]
[color=#008080][b]"I am fine.. It's you I'm worried about.. How are you feeling?"[/b][/color]
[b]"I'm okay I think... It's pitch black, and I can't see or feel a thing... But at least I can hear. How are the girls?"[/b]
[b][color=#800080]"We're fine Miss Amber. But this guy by the name of Mr. Heartland is talking about destroying numbers. Sounds fishy."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"But not to worry! Seth and the others won't let anyone lay a hand on us. He's not so bad when he's not possessed."[/color][/b]
[b]"That's the old Seth I used to know! But I am worried... man.. The sooner I can wake up the better, know what I mean...?"[/b]
[b][color=#008080]"Josep is here as well... He seems different from before... But he doesn't seem possessed.. Which is good. But I sense animosity from him when it comes to numbers..."[/color][/b]
[b]"... That would make sense... That girl he was with before... I think she might have been in a coma when we saw her... It might have had something to do with numbers..."[/b]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"Still... He doesn't have to be so prejudice... We aren't all evil or up to anything of the sort."[/color][/b]

((I'm gonna act like Leon and Amber talked before the attack, otherwise it'll mess stuff up. Shouldn't matter too much))

Thomas watched as Leon's turn began, then he suddenly started crying. [b]"Leon...what?"[/b] His opponent seemed fine however. [b]"Oh...you're thinking of Amber, aren't you. Leon..."[/b] Thomas smiled at the other boy as Shark Drake attacked Adoration. [b]"You don't need to worry. I'm going to end this duel now, and I'll defeat Shark Drake too, without needing to defeat it. During the damage step, I activate my set Bewitchment! As I have a Vision Hero, the ATK of Shark Drake is halved, to 1400! And Adoration has 2000 DEF...meaning it'll reflect 600 damage, and I'll win! Adoration!"[/b] As the Number's energy blast shot at him, the hero pulled back a fist. It glowed brightly, and with a yell, he punched the blast, sending it flying back at its owner. (Leon: 300 -> 0) ((if no response))

Dorian missed his chance to follow the drone maker when he went shopping for disguises which turned into just plain shopping. Now he was simply looking for something to pass the time. Monster hunting had gotten rather uneventful and besides all of the monsters will probably be in the finals defeating each other anyway in the most cannibalistic manner possible. So what was Dorian to do? Well their was a matter of what to do with Star. Thanks to his father Star was going to have to undergo an outfit change of some kind but that would be pretty hard to do without some form of magic..also known as duel energy because you can do anything by playing a children's card game. Butler drove Dorian around faithfully till they were about to pass the hospital then Dorian asked Butler to pull over.

[color=#ff8c00]Hey lets stop here for a second I might have found something to do to pass the time. [/color]Butler looked inquisitive for a moment but he quickly realized where this was going on. What a cruel master he has indeed. As they went inside Dorian had put on the saddest face he could muster and proceeded to ask the nurse working the front desk.[color=#ff8c00] Excuse me I think my cousin Amber is here and...I...think something might have happened to her. She might be bedridden thanks to smoke inhalation.[/color] The nurse was somewhat moved by the story and she proceed to look for Amber. Butler was annoyed and simply happy that the nurse didn't ask for Amber's last name because that could have proved troublesome. Dorian waited patiently and low and behold Amber's name wasn't in the system or at least a person named Amber wasn't. Dorian's quickly changed to disappointed and he simply turned around an left the hospital.

[color=#ff8c00]Now that is odd where could she be?[/color]
[color=#800000]She could have simply woken up after the fire.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Nah..too much smoke and by my count she has three Numbers on her, I would have seen her at some points digi girl is still asleep.[/color]
[color=#800000]Are you really so low as to target a girl in a coma then?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Duh...you know how I like to win through the easiest methods possible. Now where could she be? Star its time for your final bit of usefulness, FIND ME HAMTARO!![/color]
Star chuckled as she and Shock Master combined forces and granted Butler the gift of sight. [color=#ffff00]Y[/color][color=#ffd700]ou know if we do this they will be able to sense us coming.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Doesn't matter none of them know me anyway, so let's be done with this and make some new "friends.[/color]"
Butler and Dorian got in their car and began to drive with bullet speed to wherever Zeberous maybe.
[color=#ff8c00]Well that is weird why do we seem to be going deeper into tournament grounds?[/color]

[u][color=#800080]"Yeah, it's Amber...I'm worried sick about her..."[/color][/u] - When Thomas activated his card, Yami gasped - [color=#800080][u]"Did...I just lose...?"[/u][/color] - He stuttered as Drake took damage from his own attack. The holograms dissapeared, and the duel ended.

[b][WINNER = THOMAS][/b]

[color=#800080][u]"Man...you have a whole deck of aces under your sleeve...thank you. This was the most fun I've had in a duel to date."[/u][/color] - Yami flung the bet's Heart Piece at Thomas. - [u][color=#800080]"We should probably...leave now..."[/color][/u] - he snapped his fingers, and the black fire ring started to become wider, pushing away the regular flames. The ring stopped widening at about the place where Seth escaped - [u][color=#800080]"There. Now we can...climb like the...others did."[/color][/u] - Yami started running, and suddenly stopped; he had forgotten about Mikey and Blazey. But he couldn't waste any time. With tears still flowing from his eyes, he ignored his friends and climbed out of the warehouse - [u][color=#800080]"Sorry...guys."[/color][/u]

[i][color=#800080]"I'm done here Amber. I'll be there soon." [/color][/i]- Leon thought to Amber, as he started running toward the place where he could feel Sonya's presence.

As the firemen saw Leon climb out of the wreckage, they looked to Blazey, and then suddenly picked her up.

"C'mon kid.. We're getting out of here right now, the duel is over, You friends will be out soon enough." Said one of them as he flung her over his shoulder and started to climb out of the warehouse. "Just hang on kid.. We don't want you falling or anything."

One of the other Firemen looked to Neo "Hey! You in the rediculous outfit! Hustle on out of here before you become Super Barbeque."

They carried Blazey out safely from the wreck, and set her safely on the ground.

((waiting for others to respond at the Clinic))

Thomas smiled. [b]"Yeah, that was awesome. I barely won that...but I guess I did. And everything is working out for now. You aren't dead, we're not gonna die in a fire, and Mikey and Blazey are safe, evidently."[/b] He caught the Heart Piece and fitted it into his frame. [i]"Well, I can get to the finals now. So I guess I don't need these extras now...I can give them away or something I guess."[/i] He jumped slightly when the firefighter yelled at him. Then he started walking out, and yelled back on the way. [b]"What's that about a ridiculous outfit? You're the one wearing a giant raincoat and a weird hat. My suit's like yours, it's good for my job."[/b] He strolled out of the building, and headed over to Leon. [b]"So you want to see Amber, right? Do you know where she is? If you do, I can get us there pretty fast..."[/b] He pointed to where his motorcycle was parked, near one of the fire trucks.

Leon turned around when Thomas got near him, and offered to take him on his bike -[u][color=#800080] "I appreciate it, but I believe I can get there faster by myself!" [/color][/u]- Leon set his hands on the ground, and with an impulse from Drake, he jumped high, landing on the ceiling of a building far from where he jumped. He then started running, jumping from building to building, until he finally landed on top of the place where Amber was. He jumped to the floor, and walked toward the main door. On any hospital, people would offer him help, but people looked scared when Leon got inside. It might have been because of the bone armor and the aura of black fire surrounding him. He ignored them, and ran inside the building, looking for the room where he felt the Numbers's presence. When he finally found it, he knocked the door - [u][color=#800080]"Seth. Are you guys here?"[/color][/u]

Dorian and Butker both gifted with sight now temporarily can see the semi-possessed Leon jumping from building to building and they sooooo realize he passes them. While Dorian is upset by this fact he is more upset that Leon is still alive and well. "Ugh...I guess he made out the fire then pity I was so looking to go through the wreckage and pick up the boys numbers. I think he had one of those monster numbers too." Butler was focused on driving wih his enhanced vision and taking in the fact that he could see all the numbers that were coming in close proximity of each other which is a scary thought because that means alliances could be forged and his master has chosen to forgo such tactics because he sees everyone as his inferior. "Butler...when we both share the same numbers I get to know what you're thinking" Dorian says snickering even though Butler is embarrassed his face would never show humiliation it is just how he was. "Yes it would have been easier if I did some form of team effort with them but I don't even think they were really participating in the tournament more like they were using the tournament as a medium to help their friends. Doesn't matter though I am going to win in the end. Now wake me up when we get there I am going to take a brief nap." Dorian drifted off to slumber which was Butlers que to slowdown his gave Butler a chance to relax as well because with his sight he can see all types of powerful energies.

[color=#000080][b]"Hmmm?" [/b][/color]Seth opened the door and about jumped out of his skin when he saw Leon.[color=#000080][b] "Whoa! What the hell man!? Did that happen to me too when I had Bacterian?"[/b][/color]

Anyone who had seen Leon this way for the first time would have had a similar reaction to Seth's at the very least. But now Seth was worried.. not just for Leon, but for Amber and the others in the room.

[color=#000080][b]"Leon... You're just to see Amber right? To check on her?" [/b][/color]Seth asked cautiously.[color=#000080][b] "Well.. the good news is, She'll be alright. The bad news, we don't know when exactly she'll wake up.. The doc said it could be anywhere from a few hours to a few days.."[/b][/color]

[b][i]"Leon...! Is everything alright...? How's Neo and the others?"[/i][/b]
[i][color=#008080]"Carefull M'lady.. He's still under Shark's influence... it may not be absolute right now."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#00FFFF]"OH my goodness... Leon... what has he DONE to you...?"[/color][/i]
[i][b]"What's the matter...?"[/b][/i]
[i][b][color=#800080]"... It may be better if you don't see.."[/color][/b][/i]

[b][color=#008000]"What in the world... Is this what a number is capable of...?"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000080]"Guys just back off, it might be dangerous.."[/color][/b]

[b]"L...Leon...?" [/b]Amber spoke aloud, but it seemed more like a sleep talking type of tone.

Seeing Leon in the room, seeing what he had become, it angered him, to see what else Numbers could do, he gripped his fist tightly, but did nothing else...he seemed....in control, sort of, but any wrong move, and there would be something between this Number....and Red-Eyes who was already very unhappy with the amount of Numbers in one room. "You look pretty beat up.....sure you're feeling okay?" Josep asked as he stood to the other side of Amber's bed, like a guard, he was very defensive to victims of Numbers, but seeing one this close was shocking, his composure only due to to his determination, on the inside he was more then definitely freaking out. "Maybe you should lay down to rest.....you look like you ran a marathon or leaped tall buildings in single bounds...." he tried to joke, despite the anger seething through him.

Leon sighed at Seth's reaction - [u][color=#800080]"Relax. I know you don't want me here. I'll leave, just give me a minute. Well...at least she is thinking. She is alive, and will wake up. That's all I care for." [/color][/u]- Leon started hearing the voices of the numbers, as well as Sonya's - [color=#800080][u]"I forgot...one of those numbers is mine, so I shall be taking her when I leave."[/u][/color]

When Amber muttered his name, Leon released a loud gasp. He ran toward her bed and let himself fall to his knees, next to her bed -[u][color=#800080] "Amber..." [/color][/u]- Leon grabbed her free hand (since the other one was holding her deck box) with both his hands - [u][color=#800080]"...I'm here. It's me, Leon. It's still...me, as I promised."[/color][/u] - He leaned forward, and kissed Amber on the forehead. -[u][color=#800080] "Please, I know you can hear me. Try to wake up soon."[/color][/u] - He then got up, and looked at Josep, and then at Seth -[u][color=#800080] "I know this seems...dangerous. But believe me. I'm in control now, and I feel fine...for now. I can handle it. And I made a promise to Amber...to be there when she wakes up. And I don't break a promise." [/color][/u]- He turned around, and sat on the ground, next to Amber.

[color=#800080][i]"I'm next to you Amber. Guys...Zeb, Sonya, Galaxy Queen...tell me, how f*cked up am I right now?" [/i][/color]

Archived