Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

Drake appeared from Leon's shadow and blocked the energy attack Shocky had thrown at Yuki's Numbers, taking some damage in the process. - [u][color=#800080]"I'm on it Yuki!"[/color][/u] - He extended his fist, and his black aura moved there from all of his body, forming a huge, black fireball on his hand -[color=#800080][u] "Sorry but...I am not very fond of your master."[/u][/color] - Leon opened his hand, and the fireball shot fast at Butler. At the same time, Drake was confronting Star and Shocky, turning his head from one to the other - [b][i][u]"44. 41. I'll have this one (Shocky) and you take care of the other. I can't say I like it, but we can't fight them alone." [/u][/i][/b]- He roared, and he jumped, claws first at Shocky.

[u][color=#800080]"Please, take good care of Amber, Seth. If the situation gets worse, take her out of here!"[/color][/u]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite all that was said was true, Josep smirked and set a face down card. "Who the hell said I was on their side? Another reason I didn't want them coming here...I can't stand the smell of their Numbers, and yours are just as bad, maybe it's the holder.....that may explain it..." the arrow when ahead and struck him in the chest, again, he didn't move, his life points going down. His head fell down as he thought of Hannah. "She's gone......the Numbers took her.....she won't wake up.....and I can't do anything about it" he said in a depressed tone, Militum and Mystletainn looking at him sorrowfully. "I really have mo other purpose then to defeat the Numbers to make myself feel like I matter....." he was bringing himself down as he passed the turn. "I end my turn....go ahead....." his head lowered even further and he began shivering.....in an odd manner.

Stats
Life: 5600
Hand: 2
Field:Dragunity Arma Mystletainn (2100/1500), Dragunity Militum (1700/1200)
S/T: Dragunity Aklys (Equipped to DAM), 1 Face-down

[b]"[i]Josep is in trouble I think... Something is wrong...." [/i][/b]Amber was thinking to herself.

[color=#008080][b]"As much as I would like to help... in my realm the safety of damsels come first.." [/b][/color]Said Zebulos... [color=#008080][b]"And yes that goes for you and Galaxy Queen as well Sonya.."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"Hey! I don't need saving at this time, We can handle ourselves!"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008080]"Then stay with Amber and protect her from any attacks."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#800080]"Sounds fair..."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"Alright... but only because I know Leon would want me to do it as well. Be careful Zebby..." [/color][/b]Sonya gave Zebulos a kiss, Zebulos kissed back.
[color=#008080][b]"I will.. it's a promise.."[/b][/color] With that Zebulos took off and went to face Star. [color=#008080][b]"Hold on you two..." [/b][/color]He looked to Star with sincerity and concern. [color=#008080][b]"I can tell by your tears you don't want to do this... So just stand down... I would rather not have to fight an innocent... and if you can't... At least tell us why..."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#00FFFF]"Zebby..."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#800080]"Does he always show this much mercy to his opponents before he fights them..."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"Only when he knows his opponents aren't evil... I think it's pretty clear that The number dressed as a Priestess isn't at all in that vocabulary..."[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080]"Alright Leon..." [/color][/b]Said Seth to Leon.[b][color=#000080] "But I think it's already at the point of no return." [/color][/b]

Seth looked to Amber, who was still asleep, and then turned around and started to carfully disconnect her from the machines she was on. He was esspecially careful of the IV as he first dug into Amber's back pack for her First Aid Kit. (He knew her that well) He pulled out a band-aid and took the IV out carefully, and put the band-aid on her arm. Then he took Amber's Things, put them all in her backpack and slung it over his back before lifting Amber off of the Bed. He then looked over to Haruto with a grin.

[color=#000080][b]"Thanks for all the help Haruto... I'll be back and help you find a way to cure your brother once things have slowed down, and Amber is awake.." [/b][/color]With that Seth took the oppertunity to run out the door with Amber, and try to make his way out of the facility, when he realized he never asked where they would meet up later.. Then again, it was probably better that way, but there was one other thing he had forgotten. Amber's Deck Box was still in the room, but it was hidden under the covers.

[color=#00FFFF][b]"Oh great... He left us here..."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#800080]"Don't worry about it... Leon and Yuki are still here, they won't let us get stolen so easily."[/color][/b]

"SIR!" IV's Drone appeared behind him, startling him with his unusually loud voice. "What is it, Drone?" he asked. "I have spotted a Number Holder, sir. He holds two Numbers. I could not figure out what they were." IV nodded. "Ok then. Where is he?" The Drone pointed off in a seemingly random direction. "He is walking through the city, sir." IV nodded again. "I guess I'll have to go check him out. Ta-ta, Drone!" The Drone stood at attention and said, "All hail the Bacterian Overlord!" IV sighed. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." His crest burned on the ground, and IV was transformed into a dust cloud. The dust cloud moved off in the direction of the Number Holder.
~~~
After a short amount of time a dust storm, IV appeared in an alleyway. He peered out the alleyway and spotted a man (James) giving off a significant amount of Number energy. "Must be the guy Drone was talking about...Time to confront him. Subtly, of course." A quick flash of light blinded IV, but when the light faded, he was wearing a Heartland High uniform and his hair was combed back. His scar also had vanished. He had put on this disguise in case the boy had been in the warehouse when he had stolen Bacterian. IV walked into the open, but then burst into a hurried run. He purposefully bumped into James, knocking them both down. IV also made sure his deck fell out of his pocket when he fell, scrambling his cards around the floor. "Oh my, I'm so sorry!" He said, kneeling and cleaning his cards up. "Oh, I'm such a klutz, I should really have been watching where I was going! I'm a WDC participant, and I need to collect my final heart piece!" IV turned and looked at James. "Are you in the WDC?" he asked. "If so, would you be interested in a duel?" IV smiled at James.

[i][b][color=#b22222]Whats with the personality and outfit change? [/color][/b][/i]
[i]Shut up! He might be able to hear you...And I'm just disguising myself in case he saw me at the warehouse.[/i]

Star's energy blast was frozen in place several inches away from 44. Soon after, the blast shattered without harming anyone in the room. [b][u]"Fufu. Looks like somebody is underestimating my powers. Oh well, the more the merrier." [/u][/b][color=#000000]44[/color] was disappointed when 32 said he will take care of Shocky, but this means 44 could unleash hell upon Star. [color=#ffd700][b]"No fair! I wanna beat that cheap bastard too!" [/b][/color][color=#000000][b][u]"Not a chance, 51. This is strictly for Chaos Numbers only. You should just stay on the rear and buff me using your spells." [/u][/b][/color][color=#000000]51 offered to help 44, but he rejected it. This caused 51 to sigh at the cockiness of his colleague, but she soon accepted that she was no match for the other two. [/color][color=#000000][b][u]"I am the spirit of the night, the embodiment of ice and cold. I, Phantom Blaster Lord, will not let you escape this building alive!" [/u][/b][/color][color=#000000]44 shot a blast of sub-zero cold air towards Star[/color]

(Someone didn't read...)

[color=#008080][b]"Hold it!" [/b][/color]Said Zebulos as he blocked 44s attack. [color=#008080][b]"Am I the only one among us up here who isn't so eager to do combat?"[/b][/color]

Zebulos seemed rather annoyed as he was trying to have a conversation with Star until the others were trying to attack gain.

[color=#008080][b]"Just ease off of this one..." [/b][/color]He demanded.[color=#008080][b] "At least give her a chance to speak for herself."[/b][/color]

Zebulos then looked to Star, waiting for her reply.

Meanwhile at the Warehouse, The firemen brought Blazey over to her brother.

"Hey Kid.. You're the one who save the other two kids right? Good job."

Dorian drew his card and mentally already obtained victory now we shall be playing Dorian's game and its a lot more painful than Dueling. "[color=#ff8c00]Well, I guess that makes sense. I mean your whole personality stems from failure. You are no better than the idiots down there...Take that back, you're worse. I don't think they blame two dimensional pieces of cardboard for their failings and turn to monsters because of it. You couldn't protect your friend because you as an individual are weak, you couldn't be in this tournament with the help of the horribly overpowered type of monsters in the game because you as an individual are weak, and look at yourself you can't fight numbers with some form of monstrosity because why...say it with me now you as an individual are weak. Tell me when was being human not enough to get things done? See I chose to remain human I have two numbers and they are my possessions they can't do anything unless I say so or will them to. Like toys I guess. Here let's prove a point. I activate the effect of L'amour and reveal to you my Grim Books of Spell and with that I get to special summon one level 4 spellcaster from hand and I choose Shario the Magical Swordsman."[/color] L'amour holds up a purple book and as it shines a man with blond hair and a blue cape. "[color=#ff8c00]Now I activate my Grim Book of Spells allowing me to add the Hygro Books of Spells to my hand that is with your blessing of course[/color]. (response?)"

Stats
Life: 8000
Field: Magical Swordsman Shario (1800/1300), Magical Archer L'amour (600/2000)
S/T: 1 F/D
Grave: Magic Cylinder, Grim Books of Spell
_______

Meanwhile down in the combat room Shocky and Star square off well against everybody. Star sees the furry knight coming to her aid and she lets her tears flow. Unfortunately she doesn't speak words that give a clear message of her situation.

[color=#ffd700]You all are blessed to have such generous holders.[/color]
[color=#800000]Holders? Is not the proper phrase owners. [/color]The voice seemed to come from the wall and it was Butler who was against the wall slowly getting up from the fireball took. With his shirt and pieces of his clothes burned it revealed is his Kevlar Vest which allowed him to survive the attack. [color=#800000]"Shock Master grant me sight."[/color] Shocky simply tilted his head and Butler can see what everyone else sees including Star's crying which he could hear just not see. [color=#800000]"Children are truly confusing. You treat your possession with such elevated status and in doing so you forget what it means to actually be human. Tell me when was being human not enough to get things done [/color](split screen with Dorian lol)." Bulter noticed as Seth left the hospital with Amber because Butler never moved that far from the door covering the exit is basic in combat. Star froze in fear for she knew what she had to do. Butler pulled a small sphere out of his pocket and tossed it on the ground it was a flash grenade. It let out a small high pitched noise to incapacitate everyone and a blinding flash once the light subsided Butler was gone clearly to go after Seth because the smartest thing to do was to leave the two monster bodyguards you have protecting you.

It would be be pointless to attempt to go after Butler all the exits are sealed by a golden light which radiates similar to Star's and looks as she and Shocky now must do battle with everyone for that was the plan.
[color=#ffd700]Is this how I am to go.[/color] she says as the last tear falls from her face. Shocky proceeds to spin around rapidly creating a beyblade-esk tornado and Star simply stands on top of him and they combine their powers to attack everyone.

Zebulos knew now that whatever they were doing.. they were being forced to do it.. But because Star was unable to explain why, Zebulos had no other choice but to fight back. He Also saw that the Butler had left, and knew where he was headed, but no one could go after him because Star had formed a barrier, blocking their way. He looked to the Priestess with great sorrow as he rose his sword skyward and prepaired to strike.

[color=#008080][b]"... Young Priestess... I am truly sorry...."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#800080]"It's alright... You must do it, or Amber and Seth will be in great danger."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"Zebby.."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008080]"Forgive us..." [/color][/b]Zebulos swung his blade with all his might to bring a bright and powerful wave of energy towards the tornado that Shocky and Star had formed.

Meanwhile, Seth had though he made it far enough to take a quick rest, He still had not left the facility, as he was worried Amber would wake up soon. So he had hidden her and himself in an empty room, he set her carefully on the floor where no one would see her. carrying Amber wasn't as easy as he initially thought.. not while running anyway... He looked to Amber who was still struggling to wake up..

[color=#000080]"[b]Geez... Have you been eating fast food or something? You seem heavier than usual... Hmmm...?"[/b][/color]

Seth then heard something... It sounded like someone was running, and they were coming after them.

[color=#000080][b]"Sonuva.... That Guy must be following us..." [/b][/color]Seth hid himself near amber behind some boxes, there he found a blanket, and he quickly used it to cover Amber, to keep her hidden and warm at the same time. Then he quickly got back to his own hiding spot.

His Shuddering continued and a small sound was heard from him, as if about to cry, he held onto his arms and bit his lip as Dorain constantly talked about how weak he was, when suddenly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY?" He arched his back in a roar of laughter. "I thought you had something better to say! I really did! I even gave you the dramatic pause and everything!" Josep could no longer control his laughter, at himself, and especially at Dorian. "You think I didn't accept all of these facts earlier? damn, you're dumber then you look...." he wasn't acting like himself, but again he was not possessed. "Calling me weak when you look into the faults of others just to go ahead and assert your existence in this world....honestly, has your family sunk so low that you, a rich kid can't stand the thought of facing your own demons?"

His laughing ended but the smile never left, he looked at the field and bowed. "to the all powerful blind one, I concede to you the move, go ahead, cause I will deal with it all soon enough.....honestly I've seen my fair share of hot air, but you take the cake...."

[color=#ff8c00]"But don't you come from money as well? I mean calling me rich kid can't be an insult because that is what I am and in the eyes of this rich kid you're the same as Numbers. I mean outside of having a Number on your face what's the difference between what you can do and what they can do? I summon Forse the Magical Warrior."[/color] A red headed maiden (I think lol) with a stone lion head appears. "[color=#ff8c00]Now I use her ability to return the Grim Books of Spell from my graveyard to my deck and increase the level of L'amour here by one and increase his attack points by 500. Hmm lets go for flare now. I conduct an overlay network between my three spellcasters and call for Number 16: Shock Master Lord of Color."[/color] The three spellcasters go into the void of the overlay network and out comes a purple diamond that expands into Shocky. "[color=#ff8c00]See I am a nice person I summoned a Number for you. now Shocky attack his...lets go with Dragunity Arms thingy."[/color] Shocky launches a giant spike at the 2100 atk dragon.

Stats
Life 8000
Field: Number 16: Shock Master (2300/1600/3OLU)
S/T: 1 F/D
________

Meanwhile as the furry knight split the tornado in half Shocky and Star were both blown back. Shocky seemed relatively unaffected but there was some bruising on Star as she got up to prepare for the next attack she noticed that Shocky was fading away meaning he was summoned. With no one else there beside her she truly fell into despair and remorse for the actions she has to take part in. She no longer attempts to fight but the barrier is still holding strong so she just sits on the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

_____
Butler is hot on the tails of his prey he looks around and notices that they have seemed to vanish inside this labyrinth-esk place but no matter a human teenager carrying a bunch of dead weight cannot have gotten that far. Butler found Seth's hiding place or was at least in the vicinity but he just could not see the two children. So he thought maybe the boy would give up the girl if he feared more for her life than his. [color=#800000]"Boy...I am very well armed"[/color] he said as he walked around "[color=#800000]I have two charges of C4 on my person more than enough to bring this portion of the building down upon you and the girl. If you give me her deck box with the appropriate cards in it I will allow you two to live and my Master will not have to know about this."[/color] Unfortunate for Seth Butler doesn't Bluff unless he is completely overpowered which wouldn't happen with a 19 year old powerless boy he was completely ready to end their lives.

"Rich......how did you know that? (no one knows who he is....not even in the database of the tournament) it doesn't matter, I renounced that life...it wasn't for me....and I'll never return to it." he said defiantly.

Josep yet again kept himself smiling as the attack came by "I'll accept you're attack, but during the battle phase and before damage calculation since you're already in battle you can't use his effect, I use my face down Mystical Space Typhoon! I'll use it to destroy my own Aklys, since he's destroyed while treated as an Equip Spell card I can choose one card on the field and destroy it, I select your Shock Ruler......." His eye had been spinning madly, as if telling him everything, including the nearly invincible card's weakness....timing, the back card could stop it, but Josep had other things in mind, Mystletainn was destroyed and his field was left very weakened. "Red-Eyes.....I can almost feel what you want me to do.....I'll defeat a Number.....one way or another...."

Stats
Life: 5400
Field: Dragunity Militum (1700/1200)
S/T: Dragunity Aklys (effect activating),Mystical Space Typhoon(effect activating)

[color=#000080][i]"D-dammit.. He's found us... But I don't think he's actually seen us... Maybe if we just sit still He'll move on... surely he wouldn't waste explosives... but If he actually starts digging around, he'll find us for sure.. I have to think and think fast....." [/i][/color]Seth looked over to Amber, who was still out cold, but at least for the moment, she was calm. Which meant less noise to deal with. He looked around in the area he was in, vocusing on the boxes, then he noticed that a box next to him had large pillows, and a manican. Thinking quickly, He grabbed another sheet and wrapped it around the manican, and then looked to Amber. He then took off Amber's Backpack and looked around for her Deck Box, but to his surprise, it wasn't there... He then realized that he must have forgotten to put it in the bag while he was taking her away from the commotion. It was probably better this way. since that meant Yuki or Leon had it. So he took his own Deckbox.

[color=#000080][i]"Leading him away is the only chance Amber's got... I hope this works.. Amber... If anything happens to me... Know that I'm sorry for everything I did wrong... You will survive, even if I must die."[/i][/color]

Then, Seth picked up the manican, and the backpack as he looked for a decent route to take to try and get by Butler... It was a fairly large room... Once he found the route he would take, he ran through the room, zig-zaging along the arrangement of boxes and shelves, when he saw Butler, he let out a yell to get his attention and shoved past him, running back into the hall and the chase would begin.

[color=#008080][b]"The large one has left.. Only you remain Priestess... Please.. Surrender and take down the shield.. My friend need rescuing...."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#800080]"Zebulos... If she does not comply, one of us will have to finish her...."[/color][/b]
Zebulos took those heavy words in painfully, as he approached the priestess.
[b][color=#008080]"Please.. I don't want to hurt you anymore... Help us... That man will KILL my holder if we cannot get to her in time... As a Priestess it is your duty to protect the innocent."[/color][/b]

Dorian looked at the MST with a turned his head to the side "I trigger my trap XYZ veil and with it monsters that have overlay units can't be targeted by card effects." the overlay units act as a barrier to defend against aklys effect. "As for you being rich you kinda gave yourself away I mean only two type of people can get pass Butler without triggering his sixth sense of killing, toddlers and other rich kids. Well you clearly aren't a toddler so I took a guess and look I was right. Yay me! So you wanna guess something about me we can take turns if you like? As for the duel I use my shock rulers effect by detaching one overlay unit I can declare a type of card and I choose...um spells and those can't be activated till the end of your turn. With that I set a card and end. Aren't we having fun?" Shocky absorbed one of his own overlay units and even though there was no outward display off his ability it had taken eff.

Stats
Life: 8000
Hand: 1
Field: Number 16: Shock Master (2300/1600/ 2OLU)
S/T: Xyz Viel, 1F/D
Grave: Magical Archer L'amour
------------------
Meanwhile Star looked at Knights stress and dried her tear and let out a slight laugh. "Don't worry Butler wouldn't kill Amber she's in a coma and if necessary I still have a little dominion over him. Well enough to stay his hand anyway. Seth however might not be so safe if he challenges Butler to any form of combat. Butler has much more focus when he is facing an enemy." Star proceeds to wipe tears from her eyes. "As for the barrier you should just go ahead and kill me. It is the most effiecent thing to do."

----------
Butler spotted the boy as he ran with great inefficiency oh how youth was wasted on the young. Butler decided to give chase sense there was nothing else better to do and what is the point of killing a girl in a coma if you can't work for it first.

[color=#ffd700][b]"Kill you? I would be more than happy to do that!" [/b][/color][color=#000000]Hearing Star's words triggered 51's darker side and without warning, she lunged towards her helpless opponent with her sword pointed directly at Star's throat. [/color][color=#4b0082]"A noble shouldn't lose her temper so easily, right?" [/color]Before 51 could kill Star, Yuki intervened and grabbed 51's sword, stopping her movement and saving Star from certain death. [color=#4b0082]"Sorry about that. 51 don't usually act like this. I don't even know what caused her to become angry."[/color] Yuki took 51's sword away from her and threw it to his right, heaving a sigh in disappointment for 51's actions. [color=#ffd700][b]"Y-Yuki..." [/b][/color][color=#000000]51 realized her mistake and started to sob. She shouldn't have lost her temper like that, she had humiliated herself and and her owner. [/color][color=#4b0082]"It's alright. People make mistakes from time to time." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki patted 51 on her head[/color] with a smile that reassured her that he wasn't angry at all. [color=#ffd700][b]"I-Im sorry... I shouldn't have done that..." [/b][/color][color=#4b0082]"I understand. I wanted to kill that butler too, but then I realized that violence is never the way out." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki's words stopped 51's tears and calmed her down to the point where she could think rationally again. [/color][b][u][color=#000000]"51, give Yuki your earmuffs, he wants to save Amber ASAP, especially with that butler tracking her down." [/color][/u][/b][color=#000000]44, who was listening to their conversation the whole time finally understood Yuki's plan. He ordered 51 to give Yuki her earmuffs and she complied. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Alright then, see you all later, if we are alive." [/color][color=#000000]After receiving 51's earmuffs, Yuki put them on his head and teleported out of the room. Without wasting much time, Yuki flew down the maze-like building in an attempt to save Amber. [/color]

James was literally startled when a man bumped into him (IV).[color=#daa520][b] “Oh sorry for being in the way,” [/b][/color]James responded noticing the mysterious man’s cards fall onto the floor but he tried to not pay attention to them, to try not being dispirit. As he waited for the man to collect the cards he dropped, James patiently waited calmly and innocently for the response and replied. [color=#daa520][b]“Yes I am part of the WDC; the names James and coincidentally I am also near completion of my Heart Frame. I accept the duel and I ante one Heart Piece,”[/b][/color]

As James got out his D-Pad and D-Gazer to prepare the duel, he once again heard voices in his head that were attempting to take control of him. [color=#daa520][i]‘Great…I am unable to generate my Photon Mode and Photon Hand because of my ever so great master bargaining with me,’ [/i][/color]James thought being a little annoyed but hided it. [color=#daa520][i]‘He is for some reason not fooled by my tricks like all the rest. Even Seth was fooled during day one because he constantly called me kid and had no notice of me having a Number…I will still do the same things as I have done in the past,’[/i][/color] he thought triumphantly activating his D-Pad.

[b][color=#daa520]“I will let you start?...By the way, what’s your name because I will need to know the name of an potential WDC finalist,” [/color][/b]

Raising his head he slumped his shoulder. "I guess so, I did learn quite a few things from my old life.....but that doesn't matter anymore.....you may want to know about me, but I really could care less about what secrets you hold.....I do want to know....if you hold dominion of the Numbers....what exactly do you want from them?" He didn't wait for an answer and drew his card, looking at the field and his opponent's monster, it can't be targeted, and it can't be destroyed, he also couldn't use Spell cards, his hand did have a few tricks for this battle however. "I go ahead and summon my Dragunity Phalanx, but he doesn't stay on the field for long, I synch him and Militum......giving me a level 6 monster, and I choose my Dragunity Knight, Gae Dearg! (2400/800) he may not be able to destroy your monster, but I can go ahead and attack for 100 damage this turn...Gae Dearg! Strike against Shock Ruler!"

A large blue dragon with red armor rose from the synchro rings that Phalanx and Militum created, on top of him a warrior with a bird themed armor looked at the Number as he landed on his steed, it then rushed at Shock Ruler and struck against it with the dragon's claw. "Then I'll go ahead and set 1 card face-down and end my turn."

Stats
Life: 5400
Field: Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg (2400/800)
S/T: 1 Face-down

Dorian looked as the Dragon attacked and watched as shocky took the hit he raised his eyebrow in confusion for he thought surely his opponent had better tactics the again maybe that is exactly the case. Dorian quietly drew his card and looked at his hand. [color=#ff8c00]"Well its quiet simple Numbers make you feel good. In a weird way the overload your senses like a drug almost....well exactly like a drug and I guess I'm hooked[/color]" Dorian snickers. [color=#ff8c00]"I just wonder what everyone's motivation is because that is what gives us strength. Like you who turns his back on all his blessings is motivated by something yet you have three numbers and was in a room with five more. It makes me think you don't like me for me to be the only one on this roof. Anywho I'll use Shocky's effect again and this time I'll say...trap cards."[/color] Shock Master's head turns around and it absorbs another overlay unit forbidding traps. "[color=#ff8c00]You know I had to re-work this deck so many times so I could figure out how to get Shocky on the field here and keep him. It revolves around a lot of continuous trap cards surprisingly so to clear up my concern of a dead field I activate Magic Planter and by sending viel to the grave I get to draw two cards. Yay"[/color] Dorian draws his two cards and his face radiates. "[color=#ff8c00]Yay I drew something fun. So first I summon my Gagaga Magician to the field in attack mode..."[/color]the black dress sorcerer rose next to shocky with his staff [color=#ff8c00]"then I activate the Necro book of Spells, by revealing this Hygro book in my hand to you and banishing L'amour I can bring back my Forse with an added bump of L'amour's level."[/color] The redheaded maiden comes back to the field with her giant stone mallet and her stars go from 4 to 7. "[color=#ff8c00]Now I activate my Hygro book of spell giving one spellcaster like Gagaga here 1000 attack points and with that I can have use Forse to return the hygro book back to my deck and have her go up one more level and gain 500 attack points."[/color] One red book appears in Gagaga's hands and he reads from it gaining strength the same is said for Forse and she tosses the book back into the deck. [color=#ff8c00]"Now Gagaga Magician with a strength of 2500 attack his Gae Dearg...weird name...and then I'll follow up with an attack from Shocky and Forse and remember no traps." [/color]Gaga charges at the dragon followed in a line by Fors and the numbers. [color=#ff8c00]"Hah this is like a game of dungeons and dragons...oh come on you have to laugh at something other than my short comings we're like brothers."[/color]

4400 points of damage (optional)

Stats:
Life:7900
Hand: 0
Field: Number 16: Shock Master (2300/1600/1OLU) Gagaga Magician (2500/1000) Magical Warrior Fors (2000/1400)
S/T: 1F/D Necro (attached to Fors)
Grave: Magic Planter, Xyz Veil, Magic Cylinder
Banish: Magical Archer L'amour

A lone person stood on the field, wearing long dark clothing that fit in with his silvery hair. His name was V. A green tattoo went around his right eye, acting like a D-Gazer. He hadn't suffered a single point of damage to his Life Points, which remained at 4000. On the other hand, his opponent breathed heavily, and she only had 700 left. Despite this, on her field she had a Summoned Skull (ATK 2500) while the only thing V had was two set cards.

"Come on, loser! You weren't even trying, are you?!" She threw at him, but he ignored her.

[color=blue][i]Where are III and IV? I haven't seen them in the World Duel Carnival yet,[/i] [color=black]he thought.[/color] [i]If they haven't completed their Hearts yet, it would severely mess up Tron's plans. Those idiots.[/i][/color]

"Are you even listening to me?! You should've fought your best!"

[color=blue]"Hmph."[/color] V said. [color=blue]"I don't need my full strength to fight against somebody as weak as you. On the contrary, I don't even need to use my own Numbers. It's your turn, so on and make your move."[/color]

"Fine! You got what's coming!" She replied, and drew her card, before pointing directly at the person. "Now, my Summoned Skull! Attack this dork directly!"

The large skeletal monster on her field lunged at V, but he calmly stood there and pressed a button on his D-Pad.

[color=blue]"I activate the trap card Sun of Hell, negating your attack and damaging you with enough points to end this game."[/color] He explained, and all of a sudden a bright light exploded in his opponent's face, bringing down her Life Points to zero and ending the duel.

[b]Winner: V[/b]

He still had another set card on the field that went unused, but it didn't matter. His opponent didn't have any Numbers - that was IV's job. He would be annoyed if he found out that IV hadn't collected any. V sighed and took his opponent's Heart Piece, that put him at four. Only one more was needed to get to the finals. Unlike the other duelists, he had been conservative and had only started dueling on the current day.

So far, he hadn't had a single loss. He walked away, in search of one final opponent to complete his Heart set.

[u][color=#800080]"Damn...this isn't good. I guess I can't leave by the door..."[/color][/u] - When Yuki left, and he was alone in the room with the fighting Numbers, Leon jumped back to the bed and grabbed Amber's Deck Box from between the sheets, with the three Numbers inside. -[color=#800080][u] "I'm sorry, but we must find Amber."[/u][/color] - He shot another blast of fire back as a distraction, and broke through the room's window.

[color=#40e0d0]"Leon! Thank god you are alright...mostly."[/color]
[color=#800080][u]"I missed your voice, sweetie. I'll explain everything to you if I can, later."[/u][/color]
[i][b][u]"Just get to her, idiot. I don't have all day."[/u][/b][/i]
[color=#40e0d0]"SHARK! Leon, he is..."[/color]

Leon ignored Sonya's cries, and held on the window from outside. He jumped to a side, and held on the next room's window. -[u][color=#800080] "Phew...that was close." [/color][/u]- Leon opened the window, and entered the room, that was luckily empty at the moment. Without wasting any time, Leon started running through the maze-like building, looking for Amber -[color=#800080][u] "Zebulos. If there's any way you can feel Amber, please help me."[/u][/color]

Yes...we are alot alike aren't we....." Josep stated as he took a huge hit from the attacks, once his opponent said he couldn't use traps he simply stood still, and sure enough the attacks hit and he was nearly pushed off the roof from all of the force, but when he turned back his eye began spiraling again, and the roar of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon was heard. "This should be good......with such little left in my life I doubt there is much I can do.....I wonder...are you done? or is there anything else you want to do?" Josep's grin grew more and more psychotic in nature, but he didn't seem to fear anything whatsoever, win or lose, there was something wrong. He seemed to be about to break and then...his head dropped and he stopped his laughing, only to look up, concerned. "well...are you gonna do anything else?" he question once more, seeing as his opponent had one card face down.

Stats
Life: 1000
Field: N/A
S/T: 1 Face-down

Dorian watched as his opponent slipped into madness but that made him even more happy because what fun is there if you are not fighting a monster and it might serve to be a proper plan D in case plan B and C didn't go through. Of course the whole dragons roar thing was an interesting phenomenon but he saw someone rise from the dead maybe this is Joesph's super power. Through some dramatic motions he raised his hand. [color=#ff8c00]"With my hygro book of spells special ability, when my monster kills another monster by battle I can add another book to my hand and I choose the grim book of spell. Now onto main phase two I use the Grim book of spells to get the Torah book of spells. Now I activate the effect of my Gagaga Magician and with that I change his level to 8. Now that I have two level 8 spellcasters I conduct an overlay network between my two spellcaster. Now shine my beautiful ace monster!! NUMBER 26: L'etoile the Magical Star" [/color]The red-head and the sorcerer dressed in black went into the vortex and the out came a scepter which unfurled to reveal a young girl in a white and pink dress with the number 26 on it. Her light shined as a beacon to all in the darkest night almost like it was giving hope. She looked at the scene unfolding and turned back to Dorian. [color=#ff8c00]"You've been doing pretty well I see. Had you summoned me first though you would have won" she said with slight attitude. "Well if that was a book of moon or enemy controller that statement would not hold true so I think it worked out alright besides look at him. I think he'll make a great plan D or something."[/color] Star's face looked down in shame and Dorian resumed to talk to Joseph. [color=#ff8c00]"Sorry about that I was being rude, now let us continue I activate the spell card poison of the old man I can choose to either give my self 1200 lifepoints or deal you 800 so I choose the latter and with that I set one card and end my turn."[/color]

800 points of effect damage

Stat
Life: 7900
Hand:0
Field: Number 16 Shock Master (2300/1600/1OLU) Number 26 Magical Star L'etoile (2800/2500/2OLU)
S/T: 1 F/D (torah book of spell)
Grave: Poison of the Old Man, Grim Book of Spell, Hygro Book of Spell, Necro Book of Spell, Magic Planter, Xyz Veil, Magic Cylinder
Banish: Magical Archer L'amour

Meanwhile as Butler was busy hunting his prey his keen sense can here the shattering of glass. While this tickles his folly he draws his combat knife as he was prepared to take the lives of these kids playing with adults. He did however look and see the bright light of Star being summoned on the roof and he knew that he had somewhat failed to do his job in the allotted time slot. [color=#800000]"Ugh"[/color] his master was lenient but would what his teachers at the academy say if they heard he couldn't catch a kid carrying around a comatose girl. As this humiliation plagued him deeply he simply turned around. Unknown to his prey Butler had stopped chasing them instead he darted back to the hospital-esk place to prepare for plan C.

[color=#008080]"I can feel her presense.. She's still in the building, but Seth is not with her... I wonder if he's still being chased by the Butler...?"[/color]
[color=#800080]"That is highly likely... Carring so much weight could have cause him to hide her in one of the rooms..."[/color]
[color=#008080]"She's on this floor.. in a very large room, probably storage space.. Lets hurry..."[/color]

[color=#000000]_______________________________[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, Seth had just realized that he was no longer being chased.. Which was either a good thing, or a bad thing...[/color]

[i][color=#000080]"Crap... What if he realized that I've only been carrying a dummy this whole time... He might be going after Amber.. or Maybe... THE EXPLOSIVES!!!"[/color][/i]

[color=#000000]Seth dropped the dummy and then went after Butler, until he finally caught up with him. At that point, Seth jumped Butler from behind, even though he could see the combat knife. [/color]

[color=#000080][b]"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!"[/b][/color]

Seth clung to Butler from under his arms, which would make it somewhat difficult for Butler to stab him or reach for anymore weapons.

[color=#000080][b]"There aren't going to be any explosions or murders today.. I won't let any of that happen!"[/b][/color]

Butler had just been assaulted by a panicky teenager would the wonders never cease. Not only had this child actually alluded him but managed to launchers desperate attack of his own. The child should be killed simply to keep his mouth shut so this story would never make it back to his friends from school. Butler stopped as he noticed Star's light still on the roof and it means he still had time. As the manic child spoke words Butler didn't care he reached into sleeves and undid his cuff-links and stuck them in his ears this moment of discomfort was to prepare as he started to toy around with his watch. "It takes a man to stop a monster young one not a boy." As Butler finished his sentence he twisted his watches frame and it emitted a high pitched noise that causes excruciating pain to those nearby causing Seth to let go and Butler resumed his running. Lucky for Seth the time for bombs was over and Butler had failed that task no need to blow anyone up now. All that was left was to get back to the car, get what was needed, get in position.

[color=#000080][b]"AAUGH!!!" [/b][/color]Seth held his hands to his ears as Butler ran off [color=#000080][b]"What the HELL was that...!?"[/b][/color]

As the Butler ran away, the noise had gone with him. Seth looked around while he continued to and a contant ringing in his ear.

[color=#000080][b]"Dammit... He got away...! I need to get Amber out of here.. I gotta warn the others before it's too late.. I don't KNOW what he's got planned, but its not going to be good....!"[/b][/color]

With that said, Seth took off running back to the storage room to check on Amber. She was still there, just as he left her.

[color=#000080][b]"Phew.. That's good... frankly I'm surprised I managed to fool him with a manican at all, but at least your still safe.. but.. it's not time for celebration... I gotta get you out of this place and to a real hospital... No offense to Haruto..."[/b][/color]

Seth picked Amber up, but kept the blanket wrapped around her as he stood up and carried her out of the room, he then cautiously started to make his way outside, making sure that Butler wasn't around every corner.

*While the noise was still going*
[color=#008080][b]"OW OW OW OW OW!" [/b][/color]Cried Zebulos from the loud ringing in his ears.
[color=#0000FF]"[b]WHAT THE HECK!?" [/b][/color]Cried Sparkster
[color=#FF8C00][b]"It HURTS!"[/b][/color] Cried the other R.K.s in Amber's Deck box.
[color=#800080][b]"What's wrong with them?"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"Shh... I hear something getting closer... What the hell is that noise...?"[/color][/b]

But suddenly the noise stopped, and Zebulos and the Rocket Knights felt great relief being left with only a slight ringing in thier ears.

[color=#008080][b]"Ugh... Someone is playing with toys it seems..." [/b][/color]Said Zebulos in an annoyed tone as he shook it off. [color=#008080][b]"... I can feel Amber getting closer... Seth is with her now.. He's headed right this way.. but slowly.."[/b][/color]

Josep Slumped down, as if exhuasted, and drew his card, he then flipped his face-down I activate my Cards of Consonance, with this I can go ahead and send my Dragunity Phalanx from hand to the grave to draw 2 cards...." he did as such, holding his head as if suffering from a headache, then looked at his hand, now then I summon my Red-Eyes Wyvern, and then I banish him...Enigma summon!" the dark purple scaled wyvern flew into the air, never touching ground as it then flew up into the air and it's skin began cracking, exploding into an armored figure. "Come on out, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" (2800/2400)

"It's not over of course, I activate my Red-Eyes' effect, with it I can special summon 1 Dragon monster from my hand or graveyard, and I choose.....Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" his eye finally seemed to burst with swirling energy, and from the vortex a luminescent Dragon appeared and floated next to Red-eyes. "No time to waste...we're very behind....Galaxy Eyes! attack his Star! and while you're at it, activate your effect! banishing both from play! Then Red-Eyes, beat down on Shock Master! Enigma Dragon Cannon!" both Dragons did as told and attacked, Photon however sucked Star into his eye and both disappeared from the field, detaching her overlay units in the process while red eyes simply fired point blank at Shock Ruler's body.

Stats
Life: 200
Hand: 0
Field: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400), Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (3000/2500)
S/T: N/A

Archived