YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Striker once business dries up here, and no one appears for at least a year at a time, then I will officially let this club become a rotting, haunted husk before setting it on fire and burning to death as many hobos as possible.

Then, I dunno, probably continue monitoring the multiverse in Ultima with the MDA.

MAKE SURE TO HAVE INSURANCE

all three
especially the last one first one

Eh I have enough insurance on this place to make a mint if anything were, and it probably eventually will, happen to it.

That and again I have other places which I've "acquired" over the years which I can relocate too when need be.

You don't need to kill me for being a business man. Come on now. o.o

its just business

F5ULKBCHIGF94VV.LARGE.jpg

One of these days we need to shatter your delusions about owning a successful business, so you can come to terms with the fact that the lack of business at the Treehouse drove you into massive amounts of debt. It's time to stop running Striker

Striker is basically the crazed hobo who happens to live here and constantly shouts at people about the "amazing adventures" he's been on.

Thar is the shut in writer who tapes his works on the elevator walls.

Black and Caeda are the couple who live here because they can't find anywhere cheaper.

Creator has moved out.

Andx is the security guard's dog.

Cherry has just moved back in after having had financial difficulties.

DF lives here because it's cheap and low maintenance.

Broken just lives here to torment me and Lora.

I live here because it's close to everything and I don't have to pay rent . . . . or bills.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also . . . . CREEPY SANTA IS BACK!!!

You know I'm not a Hobo, right Jake?

No shit you aren't, but I say so anyways.

whats this about a wrecking ball destroying the ap building and me not being involved in watching or causing it?

I didn't get to watch either. I miss out on almost all of the good stuff.

It's very convenient to keep stuff we don't need around at the time here

Just remember to pop in every once in a while or I'll go Storage Wars on you and sell the stuff you have here.

so should i be blaming striker for this

I had to check, but apparently you should be blaming yourself...

I'm surprised I actually got it right that you'd want the old AP destroyed. Go me, I guess. :3

No, especially since I'm portayed as a complete idiot.

You were portrayed as Patrick Star, which means you're an idiot but the best possible version of one.

Archived