YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clubs were everyone's main hangouts. But I guess everyone got comfortable with the idea of just clubbing in Skype and MSN.

But it doesn't have the classic feel of forum going and carefully forming your response, since messages aren't instanteous here. Feels more... engaging, strategic.

or i could just be spewing random s*** and dont actually know why the hotel went quiet

I'm not surprised you stray away from TCG and RC though. I'm assuming RC hasn't gotten any better over the years?

Clubs were everyone's main hangouts. But I guess everyone got comfortable with the idea of just clubbing in Skype and MSN.But it doesn't have the classic feel of forum going and carefully forming your response, since messages aren't instanteous here. Feels more... engaging, strategic.or i could just be spewing random s*** and dont actually know why the hotel went quietI'm not surprised you stray away from TCG and RC though. I'm assuming RC hasn't gotten any better over the years?

Define better. I mean, it has gotten a bit better community-wise and has new mods, yet some new members still come in and spit in the face of that.

I'm not surprised you stray away from TCG and RC though. I'm assuming RC hasn't gotten any better over the years?

Hell if I know, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't. Same old pointless drama over dumb sh*t that's more usable as a fire-starter (it's funny, cause they cause flaming anyway. lelel)

Define better. I mean, it has gotten a bit better community-wise and has new mods, yet some new members still come in and spit in the face of that.

Better as in overall quality. Icy was dedicated to fixing it but he could only do so much. I'm assuming though with the better community, the card quality has gotten better too. ... Not including the newcomers, of course.

Hell if I know, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't. Same old pointless drama over dumb sh*t that's more usable as a fire-starter (it's funny, cause they cause flaming anyway. lelel)

Really?

I don't remember that much drama beyond rag's 8/10 or 3/10 posts and the like, but I stopped being active in RC by then.

Breathing life back to this club by reclaiming my old room.

NO you cannot have your old room back!

Oh who am I kidding welcome back!

The Hotel will NEVER close!

(despite Lora wanting me to sell it)

I do not.

bring back the whole c&o section pls
its dead pre much

Yeah that's kind of true. And Smear when did you come back?!

I swear, this place has become haunted throughout the months of inactivity. A lot of people look like they've seen a ghost.

I think that might be because someone tried to go to the third floor . . .

I'm surprised this place suffered such inactivity though.

Well not only is everyone almost, or already is, out of High School- thus meaning we have lives that can't be focused around a web forum for a children's card games- but like you said everyone mainly enjoys using Skype or IMs.

I say we need some more shenanigans to liven this place up or something!

*pauses to think*

I got it!

*throws a brick at the nearest person to me*

That always got something started.

*gets hit with the brick*

You really want to fight me, Jake? Really? *shakes my head* How pathetic. XD

I just threw it. I plead innocence!

Pathetic cause you'd lose. OOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Shotsfired.gif

Hey, I fought Lora to a stalemate even with Lora having the element of suprise. Jake can confirm it.

I can confirm what now? I don't remember any of the things you've just claimed to have accomplished

Okay yeah he did defeat her, but if memory serves she was upset at the time.

Speaking of Lora... where the hell has she been?

I'm still here. I don't talk as much though. I mean, obviously, duh. No one talks back so why bother?

I just threw it. I plead innocence!

You just confessed. Guilty. XD

I can confirm what now? I don't remember any of the things you've just claimed to have accomplished
Okay yeah he did defeat her, but if memory serves she was upset at the time.

I have to admit that I was on the defensive the entire time. Who knew earth could stop Lora. XD

I'm still here. I don't talk as much though. I mean, obviously, duh. No one talks back so why bother?

Tell your dad to stop being so lazy. And if the Hotel is for sale, I'm willing to buy it. :3

I have to admit that I was on the defensive the entire time. Who knew earth could stop Lora. XD

Tell your dad to stop being so lazy. And if the Hotel is for sale, I'm willing to buy it. :3

I already said that she wasn't in her right mind.

And NO you're not getting the Hotel.

Oh, only to a stand still huh? That's precious if you think a draw matters.

I consider draws a loss to me, since I obviously didn't win. But that's neither here nor there.

I can't either to be honest. The man-lady is quite the brute.

{hits Broken}

Wow . . . . I missed doing that.

Archived