Sword Art Online

"I'm just a cheater now" lol, dont we all know it?

So Kirito's stats carried over, meaning he got 2 years of grinding over most other players. I'll go with it because some things have changed; No algorithm assisting his swordskills(as established last week), His trump card Dual-wielding is gone and he's a novice flyer. That last one means i can pretend he's only holding hands w/ blondie in the OP for stability.

Seeing Agil irl was great, and he owns the coolest bar in town. Just need to see Klein now.

And that was definitely no glitch. I'm certain it was on purpose and triggered by using Kirito's username.

New season is in full swing now! :D

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, my barely supported and possibly creepy shipping of Klein/Suguha must come to pass!

So Sugou's plan is to give people memories, which is kind of the opposite of the Animus being used to read people's memories. In other words, he is doing an inverse Assassin's Creed scheme on a massive scale. [i]That[/i] is despicable. He's also really not that intimidating, because he points out two ways he can submit Asuna, but admits that he will not do either. I suppose it makes him noble? Look, Sugou, you're not Reiji Miyabi, Stockholm Syndrome isn't going to work for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vZOiUrnT7-0

<3

iirc Roxas, he only said he wouldn't force her. He threatens her with changing her memories.

Also, I hope everyone knows why Kirito and Leafa don't know each others identities. Kirito wasn't allowed to talk about SAO plus the game randomly generates appearances. So even if he looks the same in ALO as irl, Suguha believes Kirito looks completely different irl. Everybody on the internet is so angry at them not recognizing each other.

[spoiler Might spoil the plot, but I don't think they'll go into more details]Not sure if it was mentioned or just quickly past over, but Sugou's experiment isn't complete (He said he has made great strides) Basically, he was implying that he was going to make her love him by manipulating her mind.[/spoiler]

I got that impression too. He mentioned that he was going to sell it to some American company, and that all the players were just test subjects in an experiment to discover the true nature of the full dive technology.

[spoiler=Spoilers for Accel World.]That, in turn, could explain why Brain Burst erases memories upon removal.[/spoiler]

HOLD THE PHONE!!!

[url="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13858"]http://www.animenews...me.php?id=13858[/url]
[quote name='ANN']
[url="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=5735"]Miyuki Sawashiro[/url] [i]as[/i] [b]Sinon/Asada Shino[/b][/quote]

This means 1 of 2 things.
1. They will animate GGO
2. They will do an OVA in which she is involved. (might be more likely, as the other character from GGO doesn't have a VA listed)

Well, unless they expand the episode number they won't be showing GGO. 3 episodes in to the arc and we are a fourth of the way done. Meaning episode 26 would be around the end, which would be 25 if you cut some fluff.

If we do get the OVA I'm thinking of (or any OVA involving Sinon) it would take place after the event of GGO, unless its a build up type thing.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1350790982' post='6049495']
Am I the only one who thought the flying was like playing Kid Icarus Uprising with a Wii nunchuck controller?
[/quote]No.

It would be the best thing ever if like, both of these games and probably other ones were like, normal MMOs now.

Well, this is going in the right direction. By that I mean making me actually hate the main antagonist. [size=2][s]This guy is like the best writer![/s][/size]

I didn't really mean I prefer them pure evil, I'm just gonna say if they didn't make me hate them I'd rather they not be pure evil, because having a pure evil guy that I don't hate would just mean... he's bad at his job or something. There are some that I don't think are truly pure evil but still hate like, well, Noumi from Accel World. He really makes me hate him, but for some reason I don't think he was really ever evil. I believed his backstory, but I still didn't care much for it after all he did.

But this guy. I wouldn't know yet, but I find it even harder to believe he couldn't be evil than at this time with Noumi.

It just lets me remember them easier when I can hate/love them. I don't really have a preference for that kind of thing.

Oh yeah! I didn't say anything about it yet, did I? The 4koma, I mean. That's just hilarious, especially chapter 6.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1351556202' post='6056845']
Well, unless they expand the episode number they won't be showing GGO. 3 episodes in to the arc and we are a fourth of the way done. Meaning episode 26 would be around the end, which would be 25 if you cut some fluff.
[/quote]
b-but

THE ONLY REASON I EVEN REALLY CARE ABOUT ALO IS SO I CAN ENJOY GGO BETTER

I AIN'T READING NO LIGHT NOVELS

Archived