Sword Art Online

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1347726716' post='6025568']
Do they actually deal with the fact that Kirito outright murdered someone?

And I agree that Heathcliff cheated, since they seemed to be playing a one-strike battle. Apparently the cut Kirito gave him was too weak of an attack to count.
[/quote]
They do...but it missed the above point I made and the fact that Kirito wanted to stay with Asuna because he was afraid the being alone and continuing to remember Kuradeel.

Correct, the First-Strike duel is a clean hit, grazing doesn't count.

OffTopic: I had a dream that I saw the 3rd major arc on the Spring Anime list. ;~;

Edit:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vUbJt.jpg[/img]

Shows SAO as #1, however official it may be.

Is that list the top 10 anime in Japan right now? If so, why are Tiger & Bunny and Fate/Zero on there twice?
[spoiler=Episode 11]
It's funny, I noted that she looks like what a potential daughter between Kirito and Asuna would look like and then she goes calling them her parents. It should be interesting to see where this leads. I'm happy that their romance is going along and the show isn't really shoving it in our faces either.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1347743650' post='6025776']
Is that list the top 10 anime in Japan right now? If so, why are Tiger & Bunny and Fate/Zero on there twice?
[/quote]I saw that kind of thing before. It looks remarkably similar to something for characters, so I think that may be why it shows some anime twice. Not that I really know what it is until someone who knows enough Japanese can tell us. (If it is characters, it's probably just males)

Also, Yui-chaaaaan!!! :D

Yeah, the list was apparently for characters, although why is Kira in a higher rank than Kyon?

I really don't like how Asuna's character is now all about Kirito. At least she's still a badass.

When Kirito said "Let's go to the market," my first thought was "Would you like this baby?"

Will the SAO arc really end in two more episodes? Also, will there be more Klein soon?

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1347814682' post='6026187']
Will the SAO arc really end in two more episodes? Also, will there be more Klein soon?
[/quote]
There isn't much more left in the story. Klein shouldn't be in next episode, but he'll obviously be in 13 for the end of the arc. I'm just glad they didn't shove all of Yui into 1 episode, because the fight scene next episode will have my favorite monster. <3

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1348343518' post='6029819']
They could still end it next episode, but they might make it two, idk.
[/quote]

You mean the whole anime?
If so, it's slated for 25 episodes.
Unless there's more to the Yui story, in which case, sounds good, but I thought this episode ended it nicely...for now.

That made me feel sad...

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1348345443' post='6029852']
You mean the whole anime?
If so, it's slated for 25 episodes.
Unless there's more to the Yui story, in which case, sounds good, but I thought this episode ended it nicely...for now.
That made me feel sad...
[/quote]
Oops, I meant the SAO arc. ALO arc is shorter, but I was hoping they wouldn't rush it. But seriously, I know there isn't much left. There is a fight next episode that was fast-forwarded in the LN. I was just hoping they wouldn't do it in the anime, but they will have to if they plan to end the arc next episode.

Oh...almost forgot. My favorite boss monster in SAO being animated. <3

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1348348250' post='6029884']
Wait...ALO?
I'm afraid to ask what it is, sounds spoilery...
[/quote]
It's just the next arc after SAO, associated with the Fairy Dance books. Any more would be spoilers. :P

Also, the SAO arc is planned to end at episode 14 instead of 13. I also made the mistake of reading Volume 9 and now have to wait for Volume 10 of the LN, while the story is stuck in the middle. q.q

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1347814682' post='6026187']
Yeah, the list was apparently for characters, although why is Kira in a higher rank than Kyon?

I really don't like how Asuna's character is now all about Kirito. At least she's still a badass.

When Kirito said "Let's go to the market," my first thought was "Would you like this baby?"

[/quote]
So....KIRITO RANKED HIGHER THAN RIDER OR GILGAMESH?

DAYUM JAPAN YOU SCARY

[sub]also your avatar is spoilery[/sub][sub] [/sub]

But yeah it seems that travel to different worlds and games and such

Although I myself have no clue what they are.

Does the game creator ever show up? And are there moderators?

0-O MODS WOULD MAKE A PERFECT EVIL ORGANIZATION

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1348364653' post='6030085'][sub]also your avatar is spoilery[/sub][sub] [/sub]
[/quote]

[sub]That's the idea.[/sub]

The game creator will most likely show up, and I think Yui was basically the avatar of the main system.

As for the episode itself, them feels, man.

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1348364653' post='6030085']
So....KIRITO RANKED HIGHER THAN RIDER OR GILGAMESH?

DAYUM JAPAN YOU SCARY

[sub]also your avatar is spoilery[/sub][sub] [/sub]

[/quote]

the game creator already showed up[hint he is one of the characters revealed so far], But I will not tell who exactly it is because that would ruin the surpise

Well, that was sweet.

Tho i almost might have preferred something a little more ambiguous; i.e. Yui disappears into the console before she finishes giving exposition so they dont know Where she went or Why and try to find her until the final confrontation, Instead of having her in their pocket. would work pretty well as motivation for the two of 'em.

Again it's a sweet scene and i liked it, but just something I thought about.

Yes! This means that the final episode should make the final fight last. iirc Klien's guild was there in the LN, but I didn't see them this episode. (though a few other unimportant things were left out) I've already had to explain what the Corridor was to people.

[size=2]I'm excited to see everyone's reaction to next episode. XP[/size]

Archived