so i herd u liek planning moar arr-pees {RP PUBLIC PLANNING THREAD}

What if the Super Vasto Lorde was actually [i]the Spirit King's elder brother[/i]???? :o

[spoiler='Attenshun'][quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1355015272' post='6088642']
I guess it could be an interesting concept for hollows to have ruled the soul society but that would be a super long prequel seeing as Soul Society is a pretty established event.

As for the story feel like Death Dealers was taken straight out of Underworld lore and instead of quincies they really sound like what fullbrings were supposed to be. Personally I feel every "new threat" that soul society has to overcome read horrible bleach filler arc.rather the death dealers be an internal rebellion of sorts that take place long after the passing/promotion of other captains.
[/quote][/spoiler]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda like the Super Vasto Lorde thing and yeah I was kinda picturing the Death Dealers as being similar to Fullbringers. So maybe I can adapt your ideas of an internal conflict mixed with the Super Vasto Lorde thing? Would anyone be down with that? If so maybe I can get you guys to help proofread over the story and my application?

How about these Death Dealers be descendants of Rogue Shinigami? So, while they each take a human form, they have shinigami-esque reiatsu, allowing them to manifest weapons/powers of some sort. This then gives them the perfect reason to assault the Soul Society; vengeance for the banishment of their ancestors.

Though I wouldn't have it taking place 'after the canon plot'. Have it in a slightly alternate universe. If it's in the canon universe, there are a lot more restrictions and you'd have a serious ton of work making your story fit with every point from the canon universe; as well as the fact you'd have to be careful you didn't make something up that doesn't fit with what the canon universe says, such as the ending to the thousand years blood war that's currently going on in the manga. Alternate Universe allows more freedom, and allows more creativeness with histories and such. And you could also have an ancient, powerful and wise ruler at that point; Yamamoto style or something else, rather than a relative newb.

[quote name='SadoChad17' timestamp='1355092954' post='6089389']
Yeah I was thinking about that all today that it shouldn't be in the canon plot universe and take place in a similar alternate universe and I definitely want an older like leader like Yamamoto and I don't know about your Death Dealer idea though....
[/quote]
So, can you post it here sometime?

So, I posted this RP a while ago, but it ended up dying because of my inactivity (frickin' family issues). Anyways, it's an original RP called Blind Eyes and is basically about a school that trains people to become Demon Slayers. The plot looks a little like this.

They world is shrouded in a veil of undetectable gas known as the Mist. The Mist, limits the perception of the human senses. For example, a human sees a werewolf at the peak of transformation as just a really big dog. Only, most demons tend to have children with humans, resulting in half-demons. But a demons interest goes beyond birthing half-demons. Demons absolutely despise humans, and hunt them both for food and entertainment. Humans never see it though. All they know is some person died in some strange way. Half-demons however, are born with an ability to see through the Mist and aquire the physical and mental capabilities of their parents, and though many die due to high aura output attracting demons to them, the ones that live become Demon Slayers. In this modern day of 2028, a school devoted to the training of Demon Slayers has been opened. Now, a group of students from this school's lives, are about to be changed...

There's a lot more to it, that's just being brief. That and I don't want to give too much away yet .3.

Sorry, I really should've mentioned that xD

Well, the demon's can be anywhere from weak enough so that anyone with a brain and a gun full of silver bullets can kill them, (these ones usually don't appear human and can look like almost anything) to so strong that it takes a mid sized, well equiped army to killl them, and they still have trouble (typically, this is as strong as , strong as I'll allowed, unless you give a good reason for them to be strongest. EX: I they're a main villain for an arc). Demons that strong or stronger have too different forms too. The first is their False Image, where they look like perfectly normal people (NOTE: The Demon Kings can't keep this form stable due to their vast overwhelming power, so parts of the second form spill out.) and their True Form, where the look more like the monsters they really are.

Since most of the Demon Slayers will be Half-Demons and they need to keep on par with insanely strong monsters, people will get pretty strong, just so long as they don't break them by giving them something that makes them unable to die or gives them a limitless source of aura in the beginning of the RP (aura's gonna be equivalent to chakra in Naruto, or reitsu in Bleach). This isn't gonna be required for members too, but some Demon Slayers fight with a special weapon called a Caladbolg, which is basically a weapon that grows stronger as the user does, changes its form twice as the user matures or overall changes their personality, and gains much more strength that way. Caladbolgs are also gonna have human appearances too, but since only the user will see them, you don't really need to include that in the app. If in the rp they appear, you will need to describe them.
Back to the strength part, their's if your character's a Master Demon Slayer, which I'm gonna be strict on allowing, then he should be strong enough to stand a one on one with a Demon King, but again, don't godmod them. I they get hit, make them feel the pain, or incap them, or something. Just remember they are still human... sorta.

As for the timeline, an alternate universe in this world, and I'm gonna be following the your choices effect the future law so careful about how you interact.
While I'm on that topic, I am planning on having three different endings depending on how everything goes in the rp. The end result will be based on how everyone grows, and their final relationships with the other characters.

Should probably also mention that it'll be anime-esque.

Uhhh I might allow a few cases, but most undead are also brain dead. If you can mount a good argument as to why they're undead but still conscious, I'll allow it, but otherwise no. Fairies, elves, and dwarves won't be allowed, so boot them from your mind (although a fairy COULD be considered a demon, so again a compelling argument might change that) and I will allow dragons, but they're similar to demons as far as a human form and dragonic form. Oh, and just incase anyone had this idea, absolutely NO demigods or half-angels, mostly because angels have very little to do with humans, if anything at all, and because it's too easy to godmod with them and too hard to decide on a fair limit for their power. There is a supernatural I made myself called a Carion Child that's basically a human or half-demon able to manipulate their genetic structure and cell composition so they can become a full demon, but they can't get a True form. The closest they'll get is a tail and maybe wings. Since these'll eventually become overpowered to a certain degree, and are supposed to be ridiculously rare, I'm most likely gonna allow only one or two max, make a password to play them, or something along those lines.

Feel like I may've over answered that a bit, but you get the basic idea of what you can and can't be right?

Archived