• Last Reply

[quote name='☯AixDivadis☯' timestamp='1358035048' post='6119219']
What do you think?
[/quote]

*reads God King*

YES! AN INFINITY BLADE RP AT LAST---

*rereads everything*

:(

Anyway, the concept overall is nice, but what exactly are the characters supposed to be doing in preparation during those three weeks? Generating miniplots? And you know, an eternal sun severely hampers a lifestyle (like, when do people know when to sleep and when to wake up?).

[quote name='☯AixDivadis☯' timestamp='1358164237' post='6120480']
I'm not currently running an RP
[/quote]

What happened to Draszera Online?

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1358168398' post='6120493']
Anyway, the concept overall is nice, but what exactly are the characters supposed to be doing in preparation during those three weeks? Generating miniplots? And you know, an eternal sun severely hampers a lifestyle (like, when do people know when to sleep and when to wake up?).
[/quote]

Same can easily be said for Tegami Bachi where they deal with a perpetual night, or Namek which has three suns so they always have perpetual day. Afterr a while, people just know. Or everyone's internal clocks are as screwed up as mine .3.

[/quote]
The RP will start with everyone right at the city, with a riot/battle between those who support and don't support the cause. The three weeks thing is just so people have time to travel all the way there from anywhere across the sunlit lands.

There will be more detail about the unlit lands and the plot will, later on, involve that.

As for the time issues, people have adapted with powerful curtains to block out the sun. There are clocks.

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1358172624' post='6120522']
What happened to Draszera Online?
[/quote]
It lost interest D:

[hr]I'm also not sure if I want this to be anime/manga-esque or not. I'm thinking I might do it, just to be different from what I believe Spike is currently doing, plus I haven't had many crazy battles yet.

Anyway, the concept overall is nice, but what exactly are the characters supposed to be doing in preparation during those three weeks? Generating miniplots? [b]And you know, an eternal sun severely hampers a lifestyle (like, when do people know when to sleep and when to wake up?).[/b]
[/quote]

The same as how the Inuits know during summer in the Artic, where it's a 6 month day, because the sun doesn't set. They just know, because that's where they've lived for as far back as they can remember.

So at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite and potential disaster, how many of you would be interested in a High School of the Dead rp based in America?

Don't yet fully have the plot completely written out yet, but basically, only six students survive and meet up in either the faculty office or on the roof, decide that they need to work together to survive, form a group and attempt to make it first out of the school, and second, to an emergency evac site. Long term plot, they attempt to find a way to cure the infection, short term plot, they simply try not to become an infected. Each players also gonna have specific abilities like Scavenging and other such things. Also, don't expect to get a free ride to the evac slash cure. If you make a certain number of mistakes, you'll get killed off. Example, your character stays behind to fight a horde of enemies, you'll lose a life, or a mercy. You'll get one mercy (or three, haven't decided) and once they're gone, if you slip up and get attacked, you're dead and no longer have a place in the rp.

Now realizing I haven't said as much as I should (and because this IS a planning thread) does anybody have any questions about it?

And if no one likes that, I can always reboot this one here .3.

[spoiler=Old rp idea]

Main Plot:
Once, very long ago, in a world that exists only in a fantasy or a dream, there was horrifically devastating war; the kind that only happens in ledgends. The world of Galileia (Gah-Lee-Lay-Uh) was peaceful at first, and the five major nations prospered and were at peace. They shared a peaceful Open Borders agreement with the others that was known as the Star Points Treaty. Each country freely traded with the others, as well as assisted them during depressions, and held many festivals with together, each in celebration of the favored peace. It was as if the gods themselves had run each country, and issued orders with a fair and mighty hand. This peace and the Star Point Treaty held firm for 2,000 years, and many people believed that it would last forever. It was only when the late king of Folkuliere (Foh-Koo-Leer) Ludwig Wilhelm the Storyteller had passed and gave the secret of the magic, known as Esper Weaving to his son Jacob shortly before his death. Many believed that things would not change, as it was customary not only for the knowledge of Esper Weaving to be passed from parent to child as every ruler died, but also because this knowledge had not left the royal families of any of the five nations since the great wizard Agrippa had passed it to them at the start of the nation’s growth; but they were sorely mistaken.

At the time when Esper Weaving were taught to the original rulers, Agrippa gave them one ultimatum. In exchange for teaching the rulers the sacred art of Esper Weaving, Agrippa made them promise that none but the ones who would follow in the lineage of each ruler was to know the power Espers contained. For Agrippa, being wisest of the humans in his time knew even then that if Esper Weaving were to be learned by the public, war would surely follow.

Jacob, having never followed his father Ludwigs ideals and always having been a selfish and greedy youth, instantly saw the potential that Esper Weaving posed. He had often watched his mother use Espers to help flowers grow in her garden, and had seen his father instantly ignite blocks of wood whilst the two were camping. He had also known the energy used for Esper Weaving could be stored in special crystals known as Nether Gems. Plans formed within the boys head. Visions of a greater, more powerful Folkuliere rising far above the other nations haunted him at all times of the day. Finally, after a year of his rule, he taught the secrets of Esper Weaving to his most trusted and intelligent men of court, ignoring the orders of his and his father’s wisest advisors, and ordered them to begin study on it immediately, as well as begin mining Nether Gems. Soon, Esper Weaving was taught to the military, then the castle staff, the the nobles, and finally, the public. It was this act of selfish thought, that sparked the Esperpower Industrial Revolution. It was found that Nether Gems could be used as batteries to power machinery. The visions Jacob had realized were becoming reality. Crop production tripled in a single year due to the machinery used to work the fields, technology advanced at an unbelievable pace, and the strength of Folkuliere’s army became unmatched due to its Thaumaturgy units. Yes, Esper Weaving had been learned by the public, but it was still difficult for many, if not most people, and so the Star Point Treaty held by a thread for another fifteen years, in which the rulers of Allegretto (Al-Leg-Rett-Oh), Arcadia (Arr-Kay-Dee-Uh), Nihonshin (Nee-Hone-Sheen), and Zodiacis (Zoh-Dee-Ahs-Ees) pleaded with Jacob to stop the use of Esper Weaving amongst the public, but their cries fell upon deaf ears, and Jacob would merely become irritated by their constant requests. Finally, he could restrain himself no longer.

In a vicious assault, Jacob marched his armies on the Kingdom of Allegretto, destroying the border city of Crescendo, and blasting down the Jazz Plains. The Star Point Treaty had not been broken, but shattered. Naturally, Allegretto had not been equipped to combat against Folkuliere and there Esper powered technology and soldiers. They were fighting a losing battle. Soon, the other nations were forced to take sides. Zodiacis, fearing the destructive power of Folkuliere, sided against Allegretto, where Nihonshin and Arcadia joined forces with Allegretto and attempted to halt Folkuliere. Still, Folkuliere had the advantage of soldiers and citizens who were learned in Esper Weaving, and by this time were called Esper Kin. It was becoming clearer and clearer that Folkuliere could not be simply overpowered, overwhelmed, or even out strategized. Therefore the rulers of Allegretto, Nihonshin, and Arcadia came together to make their final decisions regarding Folkuliere.

Within two years, the rulers of the three nations opposing Folkuliere had evened the battlefield against Folkuliere by starting their own Esperpower Industrial Revolution, and began producing Esper Kin soldiers and Esper powered weapons themselves. It was thought that this would bring Folkulieres downfall, but the war lasted longer than anyone had foreseen. Even the death of King Jacob, who was now called King Jacob the Mad, did not quell the conflict, and Agrippa’s deal was all but forgotten. His prediction however, had come true, but was far worse than even he said. The war lasted three hundread years, and eventually became known as the 300 Year Esper War. The war devastated all. The advancements made by the use of Nether Gem batteries and Esper Weaving were rendered useless, as near all supplies were being sent to the armies. To make matters worse, a plague had struck out, pehaps as a curse from the gods for fighting so viciously. Men and woman were still signing up for the armies, but simply because dying by the edge of a sword seemed friendlier than in bed from starvation or sickness. It was said that the war would wipe out humans altogether, no matter who won now, simply because of the lack of supplies. Then, as humanity began to lose all hope, he appeared.

Nobody knew who he was, where he came from, or even his name, but it was him who ended the fighting. He was dressed in a black warriors kimono, with the banner of each county at his back. His hair was blue, and his eyes were silver, and his face always wore a determined smile. However, thestrangest and most incredible feature about him was the pitch-black sword he’d held with him, made in the style of the katana’s of Nihonshin, giving the thoughts that he was a warrior from this country. Wherever he went, the fighting would soon be quelled. Eventually, he was simply called “The Warrior”. Finally, during the worst of the battles between the countries, on the border of Allegretto and Folkuliere, he arrived. Nobody ever knew why, but he was immensely gifted as an Esper Kin, but his true might resided in his sword, which carried the ability to pierce and manipulate Mana itself. In one, tremendous display of awesome power, the Warrior swung his sword, and to the sheer shock of the soldiers, and nigh every citizen of Galileia, cleaved the land at the border, creating a great chasm, and separated the warring countries. At the bottom, the Mana used to perform such a great feat had settled, giving the land around it great prosperity and the chasm a beautiful glow. Once the war had ended, everything else seemed to fix. Supplies were once again distributed fairly amongst the people, and a cure for the plague called Purple Virus was discovered. All these things, the Warrior had made possible, and he soon settled down with a wife in Fermata (Fur-Mah-Tah), Allegretto’s capital. However, even one as powerful as he was still a mere mortal.

On his deathbed, the Warrior spoke to the public, telling with the same smile he’d always worn, a simple issue regarding his Last Will.

“All my earthly possessions I leave to my loving family. All but my pitch-black sword. That, I have broken into two pieces, which are yours for the taking, assuming you are able to find them. For I have hidden them across the land of Galileia for any to find. And now, I bid you all a very fond farewell, for I must now depart to afterlife. I wish you all the best of luck.”

Since he spoke those words, 5,000 years ago, people from all over Galileia have begun hunting for the legendary pitch-black sword, for many reasons. Some hunt the blade for honor, while others desire only the power it holds, or the fortune it will bring. Still many believe that there never was a pitch-black sword to begin with, and this was the Warriors way of a final joke. Never the less, the world today is flooded with adventurers known as Black Hunters, who all seek the legendary pitch-black sword, however still no one has found it. Not even the most powerful Esper Kin have been able to locate the weapon. But perhaps, one day soon, a single lucky Black Hunter will find the sword, and whatever riches it may bring…

Our tale, is one such tale of these Black Hunters. The ones who would go on to find the legendary Black Sword, and become legends themselves. It begins in the heart of the Kingdom of Allegretto, Fermata.

Sub Plot:
In the Kingdom of Allegretto, a strange occurrence has been happening. Following the death of it’s last king, King Heltzer Falsetto, a small group of rebels calling themselves Beethoven’s Final, has risen. Though nobody is sure why, the current King, Waltz Falsetto, has raised the taxes on all items. All except Nether Gem batteries, which he had recently empowered. Though this makes no business sense at all, due to the great demand for Nether Gem batteries, he even went as far as to lower the price. Though this would normally cause talk and gossip, all the speech has been silenced by the rebellion of Beethoven’s Final, who seek a change in ruler from the Falsetto Family. After all, who would care for a lowered price of an item when there’s a rebellion to speak of…
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1358246444' post='6121439']
So at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite and potential disaster, how many of you would be interested in a High School of the Dead rp based in America?

Don't yet fully have the plot completely written out yet, but basically, only six students survive and meet up in either the faculty office or on the roof, decide that they need to work together to survive, form a group and attempt to make it first out of the school, and second, to an emergency evac site. Long term plot, they attempt to find a way to cure the infection, short term plot, they simply try not to become an infected. Each players also gonna have specific abilities like Scavenging and other such things. Also, don't expect to get a free ride to the evac slash cure. If you make a certain number of mistakes, you'll get killed off. Example, your character stays behind to fight a horde of enemies, you'll lose a life, or a mercy. You'll get one mercy (or three, haven't decided) and once they're gone, if you slip up and get attacked, you're dead and no longer have a place in the rp.
[/quote]

I like the idea. It gives you chances to try to make the right choice. You should do it. Also, PMing you my full plot for my Onimusha RP. Anyone else who wants in on this, just say so and I'll add you into the planning.

"After a natural disaster hit's the pacific coast, thousands of people try to recover from the damages. Due to the disaster, an island begins to rise up from the sea. It has been protected by a force, not yet known to scientist's, for thousands of years. New creatures of an unbelievable amount begin to appear on the island. Dragons, unicorns, creatures of myth and legend and some defying logic. You and a group of 4 explorers enter the island on an expedition to explore it and record your findings. Your group however, inexplicably finds themselves stranded. You must now survive using unknown plants and fruit, while exploring the beauty and surviving the dangers of The Forgotten World."

I wanted to make an RP based on Exploration and Survival. The creatures in the game would be created by the players themselves and they can also decide whether these creatures are dangerous or helpful, by describing their characteristics during game. I wanted to make an RP allowing the players to create their world as they go along, allowing a more creative freedom to players.

What do you guys think?

I had 2 ideas one super crazy and the other not as crazy:

1-A Ben 10 RP where instead of 1 omnitrix prototype falling to earth a bunch of different prototypes fall to earth and a bunch of people get them interacting with each other and the crazy stuff Ben had to deal with.

2-A Rune Factory RP that I haven't really haven't thought that much about.

Got this idea after the last two a mix of Yu-Gi-Oh! with Shaman King's plot.

[spoiler="God Program - Neogenesis (PG 16/Not Started/Accepting Limited)"]

XMZ4npX.png

Thanks to Kaka for the Logo~ <3

[spoiler="Plot]Earth was a plain world where humans have resided. There were disasters, successes, and nothings. However, recently, strange creatures that look as if they were made from a thick, gunky, purplish-black oil have slithered out of the ground. They resemble nothing seen on Earth so far. Some resemble crab-like things with cannons protruding out of the top of their 'heads' that shot more of the strange substance. Others resemble just a wall of gunk, while others resemble oil spills that move around and absorb things into themselves. Noticeably however, when a normal living animal touched the substance, with a tornado-like flurry, the creature would transform into a super-sized version of themselves, but sinister-looking. This has resulted in giant praying mantis like creatures, coiled snake-like tubes, and many more 'corruptions'. So far, no human has been known to touch the substance, although it is likely some humans have come into contact with the 'oil'. It is unknown what would happen to a human if they came into contact with the substance. All humans are running from it as fast as possible. The corruption has spread over South America, part of Europe, and lower Canada. Humans are running out of refuge, and the oil is still spreading.

It has been a year since the first 'oil strike', as the humans have dubbed it, has happened. The military once tried firing weapons at the Wastelands, as the ruined places have been called, but quickly stopped when the oil quickly regenerated and 'took over' the weapons, creating suicidal monsters that can explode or fire themselves off, then regenerate and fire again. Luckily, the spreading has started to slow, but it is still spreading nonetheless. Humans have resorted to killing each other for food and resources. The whole world is in a state of panic, and governments are falling fast.

Meanwhile…

For 7 teenagers in different parts of the world, they were also scrambling for shelter, when each of them have woken up in a strange room, with one computer, after something tremendously changing has happened in their lives. The computer's design is like none they have ever seen before, and there is no way to take it apart. The screen simply says:

Exousia: Ascendancy
Please login:
Username:
Password:
[Create Account]

Not sure of what to do, they each create an account, which asks questions that are very strange, such as: "Have you ever felt you were destined for something greater?", "If you could have a power in an element, what would it be?", "If you could change the world, would you?", and "What would you do, if you had god-like powers?". Amazingly, they all did the test, and even if the 7 all answered differently (even if they were unaware of the other 6), it said:

Congratulations!
You have received a lifetime long subscription to Exousia!
Please walk through the computer to receive your gift.

A bit curious about the 'walking through' part, they each poked or prodded the screen, and the screen felt almost like it wasn't there, but instead of the back of the computer, a strange space filled it, and they each walked through.

(Different parts of the world…)
7 teenagers suddenly wake up, lying completely flat on their backs where they were previously. No time seems to have passed, but when each recalled their memories of the 'computer room', it seemed illogical, and they each dismissed it as a dream, and went back to escaping from their current plight, when suddenly, a shockwave of energy resounded through each of them. Just as they felt the wave of energy, 6 or 7 of the monstrosities popped up around each of them. Panicking, they turned to run, when they realized they were surrounded. Powerful feelings sweeping through each of them, they closed their eyes and waited for the inevitable end when…. Suddenly!

A torrent of water, a eruption of flame, fissures through the earth, hurricanes sweeping, a bright light cutting, darkness rotting, and pure energy vaporized each of the seven's monstrosities, one type for each teenager. With it came a rush of knowledge, and their task. They were the new 7 Adachi, sworn to protecting the world with their godly powers against villains, like the Voraer, which they realized were the name of the strange monsters. A voice rang out through each of their heads, with images of 6 strange teenagers, and a impelling force to find them, explaining they are the other 6 Adachi, for each of the teenagers.

Join the Adachi on their quest to protect the world against the Voraer, and Vorai, the Voraer's proclaimed emperor! A journey comes together with an epic struggle against a deadly mastermind… Are you up to the task?
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]If you are going to apply for this RP, I expect you to know the rules, and I shall act accordingly. This shall be an anime/manga-esque type RP, so there will be things such as seasons, chapters, etc.

If you have read these rules, for your Username portion of the app, type 'Programmer' in white text after your name, to prove it please~

~ Have fun! ~[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Accepting Terms"]First, I expect you to be active. If you can't be active for a sudden reason or such, please notify me via either PM or OOC. If this happens, I shall assume temporary control of your character. Also, your character cannot be a villain unless approved by me completely. Only 1 character per person please. If you cannot be active and/or are not up for these terms, do not apply.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Important Info"]1) In terms of rating, this RP shall be between PG-13 and PG-16, although it will probably lean more towards PG-16 due to decent amount of blood and gore, average amount of profanity, and mild sexual references and content.

2) Please be creative with making your characters, with things such as personality, biography, looks. For any sort of 'reference' to mild guideline looks, this shall take place around the world, with some convergences in specific locations, so go wild, but stay within the 'human'-type looking guidelines please (unless you can give good reasons for it). Names are as such as well.

3) This shall follow 'Blu's Posting Routine Rule' so please follow it.
[spoiler="Blu's Posting Routine Rule"]This RP follows a strict story structure and must be followed as so. Irrelevant posts will be warned. The posting style of this RP is turn-based, involving rounds. A round of posting consists of me posting then all other participants will post once, unless some circumstances prevent that from happening. After that round, a new round of posting will begin starting with me posting once more. After I have posted to begin a round, it doesn't matter who posts next as long as we reached the point where everybody posted once for that round. With that being said, those who've RPed with me before should note that I might fluctuate between long and short posts so I don't mind if you short post when needed. You can have extra posts just for the sake of character development or interaction with other characters to build up relationships. However, this must not conflict with the main story. For example, if the current story is about saving someone and a character suddenly asks another character to go get something to eat, that would be a violation of the routine rule.[/spoiler]

4) There shall be a central protagonist portrayed by me, but characters portrayed by you all shall also be main protagonists. I shall treat everyone including myself as fairly as possible, and if you have a complaint, please PM me about the complaint.

5) [spoiler="Important Terms"]1. God Program - Neogenesis: The name of the RP. For short, it can be referred to as just GPN.

2. Earth: Should be self-explanatory, but the setting of this RP. However, this shall be set in the future, and the world is a bit more ravaged, with a couple countries as Wastelands, where hideously mutated creatures and such dwell.

3. Exousia: The name of the powerful, but mysterious program that grants god-like powers.

4. Vachi: The name of the mysterious creator of Exousia.

5. Wastelands: The name of the ravaged lands of what used to be South America, part of Europe, and part of the lower region of Canada.

6. Voraer: Name of the strange mutant monstrosities that dwell in the Wastelands. All Voraer have a symbol of one sort or another. The marks are in a multitude of shapes and forms that seem to have some meaning to Voraers, but what it could mean is unknown.

7. Evergen: The name of the powers one attains from Exousia, imbued in a Aethergem. Called E-gen for short.

8. Aethergem: The name of the unique gem in which Evergen is stored, in a hue related to the aspect of power achieved with Exousia.

9. Planes: The mysterious realm where pure, unadulterated Evergen presides in its varieties of colors. Anything that is not Evergen is instantly vaporized by the immense energies.
[spoiler=Planes]1. Light - Grants power over life and 'pure' things. Things such as healing, strengthening, revitalizing, light energy weapons, etc.

2. Darkness - Grants power over death and 'darker' things. Things such as rotting, killing, corruption, pain, etc.

3. Fire - Grants power over heat and burning things. Things such as incineration, heating things, etc.

4. Water - Grants power over cooling and freezing/drowning things. Things such as floods, avalanches, etc.

5. Earth - Grants power over the earth. Things such as fissures, earthquakes, walls, etc.

6. Wind - Grants power over the air. Things such as suffocation, hurricanes, etc.

7. Aether - Grants power over energy. Powerful wielders of Aether could completely stop time permanently, create portals, alter gravity, etc. However, with such high uses comes heavy prices, and it slowly eats away at the user's life every time it is called upon. While other Adachis may end up living till around 180-ish, life for Aetherians end almost always around 80-100. For the strong Aetherians, it may even end around 40-50, which is a short amount of time compared to the rest, as people cannot discover Exousia for some reason until they are at least 18. Even if Aetherians don't call upon their powers, the raw energy still grinds away at their fragile human frame. Also, another factor of Aether plane energy is it extolls a heavy energy requirement for each of its even mildly serious spells, while other planes can more or less call upon decently strong spells without worrying.[/spoiler]
Together, the Adachis of the 7 Planes must fix the world and fight against a strange yet vicious enemy that threatens to destroy the rest of the world. The previous 7 Adachis, who have fought the same villain before being picked off one by one, as members started dying have supposedly left a reservoir of immense knowledge on things related to Adachis, but if such a place exists, the location is unknown.

10. Nichego(s): The name for the unpowered humans. Called Niches or Gos for short.

11. Adachi: An empowered person.

12. Giác Ngộ: The supposed ultimate state an Adachi can achieve. Nothing else is known, except vague guesses that an Adachi that has achieved Giác Ngộ can master all planes.

13. Khauv: The name of the corrupting oil like substance. 'Voraer' is the name of the actual creatures themselves birthed from this, not this substance itself.[/spoiler]

If you have any questions that were not answered or I'm missing something, tell me here in the OOC or via PM please.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App]*Please remove all in parentheses and put N/A for any optional parts you did not fill out in this app*

[Optional; Icon of Character Here; Refer to "My App" to see what I mean]
"[Optional; Quote from Character Here; Refer to "My App" to see what I mean]"

Personal Info
Username:
Name:
Date of Birth: (No year.)
Blood Type: (No special types)
Hobby(s): (Optional. Just list a few things your character likes to do.)
Appearances: (Put it in a spoiler please. Try not to use a picture, but if you do, then the picture must be anime, or appear similar and list any changes, if applicable. If not, at least 3 to 4 lines minimum for description.)
Personality: (Spoiler it please; 3-4 lines at the very least.)
Bio: (Put this in a spoiler please. At least 4-5 lines. Note that for this RP, your character needs to be an orphan, or be an adopted child without any idea of their parents, or anyone that knows of their parents, okay? It's for a plan later in the RP. Also, insert how you came by Exousia, and it would have to be something special, as you cannot just 'chance upon it'.)

Combat Info
Plane: (The plane your character wields. Only 1 plane per person please.)
Primary Weapon(s): (Spoiler this please. If applicable only. Adachi can imbue their weapons with mild energy to help them. If you decide to give it a name, put it here. Put a description or picture of the weapon.)
Equipment/Other minor weapons: (Self-explanatory. Spoiler it please. This is optional.)
Techniques: (Spoiler please. Things your character can do without directly using magic. Like flipping and attacking, or attacking with an imbued weapon. Only small list for now, as your character will grow stronger.)
Evergen Powers: (Spoiler please. Only a couple of spells for now, as your character will grow stronger later. Put name and description for each spell.)
[spoiler=Stats]*This is to show the basic combat parameters of your character. These stats will never change and your as your character capabilities increase over time, it will be proportional to these parameters. These stats DO NOT dictate whether another character/NPC is stronger than your's even if they have better stats. This is just to get an overview of your character's combat capabilities. Remember to delete this message and the stats explanations in your finalized app.*

?/10 Abilities (Strength of spells/techniques, effectiveness of fighting style, how good at using techniques, etc.)
?/10 Strength (Base physical strength.)
?/10 Defense (Pain threshold, physical defense, weaponry defense, magic defense, stamina, etc.)
?/10 Dexterity (How fast/agile/flexible/etc your character is. Versatility basically.)
?/10 Intelligence (How fast your character can think of strategies, how good those strategies are, adaptability, etc.)

Split only 25 points in-between them, unless you can give good reason that I will accept. Minimum for a stat is 1. Things such as just training won't be accepted. Needs good reason and detail.[/spoiler]

Other Info
(Optional. Any extra info.)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="My App"]adz4t0.png
"Let's get this sh*t done!"

Personal Info
Username: Neph Programmer
Name: Aithéras
Date of Birth: January 19th
Blood Type: O
Hobby(s): Likes to do Dextechnerity, or DexTech for short. DexTech is what evolved from the old 'parkour', when it was combined with technology, and the newer surroundings. Also likes to read, surprisingly. Can sometimes be found with a book in his small bag or hand.
[spoiler=Appearance]ShoSmile.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Aithéras is a very ambitious teenager, and as a youth, he always discussed with his parents what kind of things he wanted to do if he could have power to change it. Even now, empowered with Exousia, he still aims to change the world. When he was empowered with the program, a symbol was burned into his right shoulder, and Aithéras guesses it has something to do with the powers, but otherwise doesn't know. The symbol doesn't cause him any pain, and it is almost more of a tattoo. Also, he is a bit afraid, even if he doesn't show it, that one day, his Aetherian powers will be the end of him and the world. Despite looking unruly and all, it's more or less from living a hard and dirty life where he had to struggle to survive. He likes things like DexTech, but he enjoys them even more with some friends or competition. However, with the hard life it is now, most of his friends and allies died at the hands of disease, injuries, and Voraer attacks. So Aithéras shields himself and hides his true personality behind a slightly who-cares-damn-the-world attitude, because he doesn't want to get too attached to someone, just to lose them to a horrible fate.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Bio (WARNING: SLIGHTLY LONG)"] Aithéras is a native of Europe, and he more or less enjoyed the life there, although in his opinion, it was a bit boring there, without enough fun. Some of the things he enjoyed was the tea the British like to drink, although he had to get used to the taste at first. However, unlike normal Britons, he was an orphan child, and the tea he drank was the ones he could grab from stalls on his morning run, and it really made him run. He had a low pain tolerance, so he taught himself to weave and duck and dodge. This led to him being a very agile youth, but he had to struggle for his life everyday, getting scraps to eat and something to drink. On some nights, he wondered who his parents were, and had vague dreams of some warm presence that seemed to love and protect him, but couldn't figure anything else out. On one particularly starry night, he wished on a shooting star that he would get some big hint about his parents, or meet them.

As he grew older, he started to just dismiss the idea of continuing to search for his parents, but a tiny reserve of will in him always kept him searching, and not giving in. He grew to adapt more and more, until even the British Government would be hard pressed to capture him. Keeping and going about his life, he was strong, but sometimes, he felt a gaping open hole in him somewhere that Aithéras thought should be filled, but he didn't know by what.

When he hit 17, disaster struck, with floods of hideous creatures that looked as if they were made of thick, blackish-purple oil. Immediately assessing the situation, he started to search for hiding, and his results and all have showed him South America, Canada, and most painfully, his homeland of Europe being overtaken. Planes and all other transportation were down, and people started to panic, and people killed each other for shelter, food, resources, and other vital things. Armed with his knowledge of Europe, he weaved around, constantly evading the monsters, but he grew tired, and he knew he couldn't put up forever. He met a young kid of around the age of a 12-year old named Sam one day as he kept evading the demonic creatures. Quickly, he and Sam became friends, and Aithéras grew to like the little kid, teaching him how to fight, run, and other essential techniques. A little voice said to Aithéras, "That child will die. You can't protect yourself forever. How him?", but he ignored it and vowed to protect Sam. Later that night, he and Sam had fallen asleep in what Aithéras thought was a safe corner. He woke up to yelling as Sam was being dragged off by a enormous mass of the oil, and slashed at the creature with his knife, but to no avail. Aithéras dived I'm himself into the drowning blackness, ignoring the corrupting whispers and sting of pain, trying to rescue Sam. He fought desperately, but he felt himself blacking out as he swam through the oily mass of the creature.

No! Must…. save… someone…. Sam!
(fading to white)

Aithéras woke up in a single room, without anything except a strange looking computer on a desk and a chair. He wondered where he was, and looked at the computer, which declared itself to be, or be running something called Exousia. He tried signing up, and frowned at the strange questions, but reluctantly answered them all, and was slightly surprised at the 'Congratulations!' screen, and even more so by the 'walk through the screen' part. Scratching his head, he walked through…

(fades to white, then to a blurry colored world)

Lying flat on his back, Aithéras was curious at what happened, when all his memories flooded in. SAM! He bolted straight up, and saw that the monster was gone, and Sam was there, standing. He was about to run and hug him, but noticed something was strange. Sam's skin was wriggling, like something was inside, and his eyes were pitch black. Tendrils of dark purple weaved through his skin. He asked Sam if he was okay, to which a raspy voice answered, confirming his deepest nightmare. The freaking stupid monster had taken over Sam's body. SAAAAAAAM!!! He yelled in anguish. He tried to get Sam to come back to his senses, but there was no 'Sam' anymore. Just a husk filled with poison. Aithéras collapsed to his knees in stunned grief. Sam….. The Not-Sam laughed maliciously, and tentacles of darkness burst through his chest at him. NO! He couldn't let this just happen. A roaring was in his ears, and he yelled out with all his emotions inside.

BOOOOOOOM!

(whitened vision, ringing in ears…)

Sam? … What happened? Aithéras wondered. He looked around to see the very surroundings completely vaporized within a mile radius. He saw Sam on his back, looking dead to the world, and he rushed over, trying and desperately hoping Sam was okay. He saw the darkness completely gone, but the light was fading from his eyes. No! Not after I saved him! No! This can't be! With his last breath, Sam said simply, "Thank you…", before his eyes closed forever.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! In a roar of feral pain and grief, Aithéras wept for Sam. SSSSAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!! As Aithéras wept however, he noticed something curious. A rush of energy and information had swept through his head. Apparently, he was something called an Adachi, and had god-like powers over a supposed Aether Plane, the plane of energy apparently. The monstrous creature that had killed Sam was called a Voraer, and the one he had fought was a Grand Voraer, senior of Voraers. What good is this power…. If I can't even save the ones I love….?, a voice whispered in his head. From then on, he vowed to accept his role. Upon his agreement, a tornado of bluish-white energy swept over him, healing, arming, and preparing him. I WILL ELIMINATE THE VORAERS. FOREVER.[/spoiler]

Combat Info
Plane: Aether
[spoiler="Primary Weapon(s)"]Name: Kryfó
Description: Leixyfos (energy arm blades)
Appearance: A gauntlet like formation, with a retractable split-prong blade. The full blade length is around 8-9 inches. It is meant to be worn underneath the hand, but Aithéras wears it over the top of his hand. Aithéras can charge it to either have lightning (for incapacitating), or a laser-aura (combination of laser and Aithéras' own energy) blade. Aithéras wears two of these on either hand.

Several throwing daggers
A couple of Leizetos, which are energy daggers. These are balanced for both slashing, stabbing, and throwing. Simple hilts of metal and rubber-ish that are slightly curved, with an elongated blade with grooves. Aithéras can imbue them so they glow with energy.

Satchel
Small satchel tied to clothes to store daggers, medicines, etc.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Techniques]Dual Scythe
Aithéras lunges forward with his Leixyfos before yanking them back. The motion sends a small beam of energy at the enemy. It takes a little time for Aithéras to use this move though.

Arc Cutter
Aithéras flips or otherwise dodges an attack, if he was attacked, then smashes/throws his Leizetos down on the enemy. Risk of getting hurt or such while flipping/in the air though.

Boomerang
Whips out dagger(s) and spin-throws it/them at the enemy, so it curves around back towards Aithéras for reusing. Risk of losing the blade if hit while spinning though.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Evergen Powers"]Name: Tele-Strike
Description: Aithéras 'jumps' forward about 5 feet, and then he can slash, or if he holds his Leizeto(s) out during the 'jump', he can make a stab. During the split second he 'jumps', he is not able to be damaged by other means. However, he can only use this a few times per hour.

Name: Epivrdyn
Description: Aithéras slows time, which he can attack seemingly 'impossibly fast' to his opponent. The ratio of time becomes 1 normal second becomes 2-3 slowed seconds for the enemy. The duration of this spell is around 2-3 slowed seconds, which would be one second in 'real time'. He can only use this occasionally.

Name: Exraven
Description: Aithéras blasts a sphere of pure Aether plane energy, about 15 inches in diameter. It vaporizes weaker things (part of a normal human, tiny Voraers, etc). It damages mid-range strength enemies (small Voraers, etc). Otherwise, it knocks the wind out/blasts back of any other stronger enemies (Voraers, magic resistant items/creatures/etc). This takes around 15 minutes to charge for reuse, although continuous use will eat away at Aithéras' energy quickly, as it is derived from the energy in his own body. Aithéras can also choose to split the sphere into several smaller shards as many as he want, but each time it is split, each shard will be weaker.

Name: Dzvezdarak
Description: Aithéras fires a beam of energy at the sky, which is then absorbed. A circle with a diameter of around 50 feet appears, within warm 'stars' exist. These are each balls of energy that vary in size randomly from the size of a Tech-nis ball to a soccer ball. The number of stars varies with each summoning, based on Aithéras' current strength level, the strength he decides to put into the spell, weather conditions, and other small conditions. The stars then start falling extremely fast, with some mild targeting of 'enemies' Aithéras can set. The spell does a fairly decent amount of damage.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Stats]8/10 Abilities
4/10 Strength
1/10 Defense
6/10 Dexterity
6/10 Intelligence[/spoiler]

Other Info
• Aithéras' name means 'Aether' more or less.
• Aithéras favorite food is fish.
• Aithéras can write, but his handwriting is spiky and curving, and illegible to almost everyone except him.
• Aithéras doesn't care too much for money, as he can take what he needs anyway, and in this kind of world, it doesn't matter too much.
• Aithéras enjoys sparring, although anyone/anything except Voraer/Adachi aren't even a mild challenge.
• Aithéras likes to read books, despite his appearance.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Accepted Apps"][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Characters]Protagonists
Aithéras

Antagonists
Vorai

Other
Vachi

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Major Battles"][/spoiler]

Please note: This is set in a future where laser-based weapons are common, and Adachi can use their aura/energy as weapons.
All due credits to .:Blu:. for the OOC format.

Opening Song - Innocence
Ending Song - Colors

[/spoiler]

Thoughts?

I think I'm going for the ever popular yet elusive Bleach RP. 

The story is simple. It will be an alternate timeline/universe/world/w/e in which Genryuusai (sp) is not the CC and someone else is. But this CC is not the hack and slash kill all who stand before you type. He was the diplomat and solved a lot of Soul societies problems with words. Now its time for the ultimate confrontation...the Quincies. Will Soul society and quincies be able to fully resolved their beef and or will they just end up fighting and causing a massive war like last time.

Well that's the first arc anyway. Any intrigue?

Archived