CinnamonStar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Grapha

*Doublekickdoublekickdoublekick*

Like a boss.

@Thar

Sorry to hear that, bro. Hope further notice comes sooner.

Also

Guize

Guize

If we're near the same area in a game, i.e. Larry and I are both at the 6th Gym, we should upload our Parties into Pokémon Showdown! and see how they stack up against each other. =D

Larry, if you're reading this, Pokemon Online doesn't work as well, imo. So...belay what I told you over Steam. Go for Showdown instead. ._.

*Update* Challenging 6th. Larry, let's just both go for Post 6th instead of Pre like we planned. I'm impatient.

Is everyone enjoying my journal entries so far?
[spoiler=Journal Entry #7]
As I left Mauville City for the north, I get a phonecall from someone that isn't called May. [color=#ff0000][i]"Yeah, I'm ignoring all other phonecalls."[/i][/color] I then went to battle an aroma lady and a camper who each used 1 pokemon each. [color=#ff0000][i]"So they were easy battles then."[/i][/color] The next 2 trainers, a kindler and a picnicker also had 1 pokemon each, so they ended swifly too, and then my travels took me to a house where a man was standing in front of the door.

He challenging me to series of pokemon battles pitting me against him and 3 others. The family's gimmick is that all of their names begin with V, and that their trainer class is Winstrate. [color=#ff0000][i]"But these battles shouldn't be difficult." [/i][/color]Victor tells his family that he has found a strong trainer, and then his wife comes out and she tells everyone that I am strong, [color=#ff0000][i]"Do they have memories like goldfish or something?"[/i][/color] and then their daughter, Vivi comes out and claims that she is strong, [color=#ff0000][i]"Watch me prove her wrong."[/i][/color] and when she fell, she shed a tear and called for her grandma who scalds me for making her granddaughter cry and that she is going to smack me, [color=#ff0000][i]"Watch it Grandma!"[/i][/color] and after she lost, she asked me to visit sometime, so I followed her inside.

When I went inside, the mother gives me a Macho Brace, and everyone else talks about another member of their family and how strong he is. [color=#ff0000][i]"Does his name begin with V by any chance?"[/i][/color] As I left, I went further up north, Michael broke down the rocks blocking my way, however a Geodude attacked, [color=#ff0000][i]"I'll have to catch that thing."[/i][/color] and she was caught, I named her [b]Gemma[/b]. [color=#ff0000][i]"I really am a hit with female pokemon."[/i][/color] After that, I saw some people from the news [color=#ff0000][i]"Ahh, journalists!"[/i][/color] and I challenged them whilst the camera rolled to film the entire battle. [color=#ff0000][i]"All 1 turn of it."[/i][/color] Afterwards they interview me and ask me for a one ward summary, [color=#ff0000][i]"I know, easy."[/i][/color] and they'd make sure it'd be on TV. [color=#ff0000][i]"So I'll be famous then."[/i][/color]

After the next 2 battles, I approached a desert, but I couldn't go through there, [color=#ff0000][i]"I have to take another detour."[/i][/color] so I went to the east towards Route 112. The first camper i battled claimed that he was strong, [color=#ff0000][i]"When in reality he wasn't."[/i][/color] and then the picnicker was just as easy. I then found myself at the base of Mt. Chimney where there was 2 hikers to battle, and one of them gave me their phone number. Once I took care of them, I wanted to take the cable car to Mt. Chimney, but a couple of goons dressed in red were blocking my way. [color=#ff0000][i]"Are these the Team Magma morons that Team Aqua were talking about?"[/i][/color] They were talking about their plans and that they are not to let anyone pass until their plan is complete. [color=#ff0000][i]"And I was eavesdropping so they are also lame villains."[/i][/color] So seeing as I couldn't take that path, I had to take the path through the mountain, the fiery path.

[color=#ff0000][i]"Aahh, hot hot hot."[/i][/color] Walking through the fiery path felt like walking through a spa, or a hot spring. The first thing that popped up was a Torkoal, [color=#ff0000][i]"Great, a fire type."[/i][/color] and I was able to capture her and she was named [b]Topaz[/b]. As I went further through the fiery path, I saw a big boulder to the left, however I cannot move it yet, and so I decided to leave through the other side before I burn myself.

On the northern part of Route 112, I faced an aroma lady who's somewhat decent, [color=#ff0000][i]"Although being somewhat decent isn't good enough."[/i][/color] after defeating her, I claimed the 4 Rawst berries and the 4 Pecha berries before battling a kindler who found pokemon in the fiery path, but Mudman made that battle irrelevant. [color=#ff0000][i]"Water douses fire every time apart from the time when Gary's Arcanine obliterated Giovanni's Kingler."[/i][/color]

Back on Route 111, I battled my first Cooltrainer who wanted to see how much I have toughened my pokemon and was impressed with how strong they are, [color=#ff0000][i]"Who wouldn't?"[/i][/color] and he gave me his phone number. and then a weird looking tree with vines hanging from it came into view and then there was a person looking at it from the ground, so I decided to talk to him. It turned out that he had a TM43, (Secret Power) [color=#ff0000][i]"The very TM that the bloke was talking about in Slateport."[/i][/color] and that I can use said move to create Secret Bases. [color=#ff0000][i]"Secret Bases are awesome."[/i][/color] Overhead, I saw a Black Belt running back and forth, but the only way up the ledge was through a slippery hill that was near the desert, [color=#ff0000][i]"Only a skilled biker can get up there."[/i][/color] but I was able to get up there and defeat the Black Belt no problem. It then turned out that there was another slippery hill on the other side and I slid down there, [color=#ff0000][i]"It was fun too." [/i][/color]and I ended up at the old lady's rest stop, [color=#ff0000][i]"I made sure Ursula wasn't listening before saying old lady."[/i][/color] and the old lady healed my pokemon.

Rested and recharged, I picked up 6 Razz berries and 4 Oran berries before battling a female Cooltrainer, [color=#ff0000][i]"She didn't make it easy with her Super Potion."[/i][/color] and she gave me her phone number, [color=#ff0000][i]"I must be a lady magnet."[/i][/color] I then ended up on Route 113. Route 113 was where the ash from Mt. Chimney falls, [color=#ff0000][i]"I'll end up getting soot in my trainers, and they're designer too."[/i][/color] and it wasn't long before a Spinda came into view, [color=#ff0000][i]"Another female pokemon."[/i][/color] and she was named [b]Dot[/b] upon capture. The first trainer I fought asked a useless question, [color=#ff0000][i]"Which I totally ignored."[/i][/color] but he went down with little difficulty. The worst part of Route 113 was that with alot of ash falling, people can hide under it, [color=#ff0000][i]"Can they still breathe though?"[/i][/color] and I was surprised to be ambushed by a ninja boy as well as fighting a camper.

After picking up a hidden Nugget, [color=#ff0000][i]"They're really sought after on ebay."[/i][/color] I found a woman who uses a paraol to ward off the volcanic ash off her pokemon, [color=#ff0000][i]"How very elegant."[/i][/color] but she couldn't protect her pokemon from my psychic attacks, but she gave me her number anyway. Even amongst the falling ashes, I still found a business that was going strong, and the bloke inside gave me a soot sack. [color=#ff0000][i]"Should've given me 2 so I can put it on both my feet."[/i][/color] Another ninja boy leapt at me but this time, I saw it coming and I used my own ninja technique to beat him, [color=#ff0000][i]"Silver technique: Ownage blast!"[/i][/color] and he uses his own ninja technique to give me his phone number. I found a TM32 (Double Team) hiding in the ground, [color=#ff0000][i]"A perfect technique for ninjas."[/i][/color] and it wasn't long before I was clear from the volcanic ash. There were 2 final trainers to fight along this route, [color=#ff0000][i]"However 1 of them raised questions of how he managed to get a level 19 Swellow."[/i][/color] before I reached Fallabor Town.
[/spoiler]

Team at this point:
Marshtomp (Mudman) - Level 25
Kirlia (Miss ESP) - Level 25
Swellow (Sally) - Level 25
Hariyama (Michael) - Level 25
Electrike (Martin) - Level 25
Torkoal (Topaz) - Level 25

So, yeah.

To preserve the nature of the Nuzlocke challenge, I decided to revoke the Revive and Retry rules.

After stomping out TEAM AQUA at their hideout in Lilycove, I traveled over to Mossdeep and challenged Tate and Liza.

R.I.P,

Rory - Blaziken - Lv40
Poffer - Weezing - Lv43
Scott Gunn - Hariyama - Lv40
Han - Armaldo - Lv40
Thomas - Beautifly - Lv37
Lucky - Xatu - Lv27
Swampy - Lombre - Lv43

I have failed the challenge, but more importantly, I have failed my Pokémon.

*Restarts Emerald Version* Count this one out. I gave it a shot.

...*Ahem*...

Lol, supersrs

Yeah, I tried. I failed. Whoops. Anyway, I'm probably gonna play through Emerald anyway since I've never beaten it. I've only beaten Ruby and XD in generation III. I might try doing a Fire Red Nuzlocke, though...

Important lesson: "The lava will fufufu."
[spoiler=Journal Entry #8]
Inside the Fallabor Town pokemon center I saw a young lady using the computer. [color=#ff0000][i]"Excuse me, I need to use the computer as well." [/i][/color]She introduced herself as Lanette who developed the storage system in Hoenn, [color=#ff0000][i]"So she's the Bill of the series then."[/i][/color] and she asks me to visit her at her house on Route 114. Outside I saw yet another battle tent, [color=#ff0000][i]"Ok someone better tell me where the contest halls are." [/i][/color]and who do I see inside, yup it's Scott. [color=#ff0000][i]"How did he get here without me seeing him? Does he have a teleporter or something?"[/i][/color] The challenge here is the Set KO tourney, but I passed just like the previous tent, and unlike the other 2 tents, there was no TM to claim from someone, and so I left not long after I came in.

Next to the battle tent was the Move Tutor's house who can teach my pokemon previous moves for a Heart Scale, [color=#ff0000][i]"Yeah, I can't get them yet."[/i][/color] and residing in the last house in Fallabor is Prof. Cozmo, but he's in Meteor Falls with Team Magma, [color=#ff0000][i]"Are they having a picnic?" [/i][/color]So seeing as there isn't anything to do, I went to Route 114. The first house I saw was the home of the fossil maniac and the little person inside gave me TM28 (Dig). A gentleman outside gave me TM05 (Roar) because all his pokemon could do is roar, and there were a couple of fisherman to fight along the bridge. [color=#ff0000][i]"They're so generic."[/i][/color] After the fight with a picnicker who wanted a fight because she just ate, I found a female Swablu, [color=#ff0000][i]"More females?"[/i][/color] who was named [b]Sharon[/b] after I caught her.

Across the bridge laid Lanette's house, and her house is cluttered, [color=#ff0000][i]"I'm surprised she gets any work done." [/i][/color]but she gives me a Lotad Doll for my trouble. [color=#ff0000][i]"Aww thanks, that's staying in my room."[/i][/color] Outside, I entertained a couple of students, a camper and Pokemaniac Steve, [color=#ff0000][i]"[/i][/color][color=#ff0000][i]Yes, Pokemaniac Steve!" [/i][/color]the latter of which gave me their phone number. I also got a kindler's phone number, and the other 3 trainers are practically unimportant, and then I found the entrance to Meteor falls.

Inside Meteor Falls, I saw that there is a party going on, [color=#ff0000][i]"Can I join in?"[/i][/color] but since the party involved lame villains, I decided to crash it. It appeared as they had stolen a meteorite and just before they picked a fight with me, Team Aqua pirates appeared, although they ended up getting insulted by Team Magma who then left for Mt. Chimney, [color=#ff0000][i]"Lame villains insulting other lame villains sounds hilarious."[/i][/color] and then Team Aqua chased them to try and stop them. [i][color=#ff0000]"But as the protagonist, I will stop both of you."[/color][/i] Before I left Meteor Falls, I caught a Solrock who I named [b]Sun Rock[/b].

On Route 115, I fought a Black Belt with the funniest name ever, Nob and he gave me his number too, [color=#ff0000][i]"Heh, I got a phone number from a Nob."[/i][/color] and the other 3 trainers were a Battle Girl, who gave me her number, a Collector and a Psychic, all of which were unimportant, so I decided to head back to Mt. Chimney. [color=#ff0000][i]"If those morons aren't standing guard."[/i][/color] On my way back, I get a phonecall from 2 young girls, but since it wasn't May calling, I ignored the phonecall, and then making my way through Route 112, I caught a male Marill, [color=#ff0000][i]"Finally another male!"[/i][/color] who was named [b]Aaron[/b].

When I got to the base of Mt. Chimney, there was noone standing guard, [color=#ff0000][i]"It's like they want me to ruin their plans."[/i][/color] and I went up the cable car to the top of Mt. Chimney. As soon as I got there, Team Magma and Team Aqua were fighting, even Archie was at a disadvantage fighting 3 Poochyenas with his 1 Poochyena. Anyway, It was time I fought Team Magma myself for this first time in this Nuzlocke, the first member had a Numel, whilst the second had a Zubat, and then it was time to battle the Team Magma member whose parents are just as abusive as mine, his name is Tabitha. [color=#ff0000][i]"Yeah, his parents gave him a girls name, how hilarious."[/i][/color] After my fight with the girly man, Martin finally evolved into Manectric, and then I had to fight their boss, Maxie.

Seeing as Maxie had a funny voice in the anime, I read everything he said in that voice. [color=#ff0000][i]"Oh and the lava will fufufu."[/i][/color] For a boss, he tells the protagonist a bit too much, [color=#ff0000][i]"You turning into a lame villain?"[/i][/color] and he's going to teach us a lesson for meddling in his grand design. The first pokemon he sends in is a Mightyena, so I send in Michael to take care of him with Vital Throw, however 1 hit wasn't enough and Maxie withdrew it for a Zubat. [color=#ff0000][i]"Why does he have a Zubat? He's a boss, he should've had his Golbat from Ruby."[/i][/color] Zubat proved more potent than I thought and I had to switch him for Martin who finished the job. Mightyena came back out to play, but I didn't want to risk losing Michael, so I used Sally but she couldn't fully take care of Mightyena so Martin finshed the job, and now Maxie was down to 1 pokemon, his Camerupt, and so I sent in Mudman. For his strongest pokemon, Camerupt was the easiest to take down, [color=#ff0000][i]"How ironic."[/i][/color] and I stole $2000 from Maxie as my prize. [color=#ff0000][i]"I should be a crook."[/i][/color] What does Maxie do after I beat him? He leaves via a blackout, and then Archie leaves saying we will meet again, [color=#ff0000][i]"Indeed we shall."[/i][/color] but before I left the area, I removed the Meteorite from the machine.

When I went down to where the cable car was, I saw an old lady selling Lava Cookies, [color=#ff0000][i]"Where was she hiding? Or was she a Team Aqua member in disguise?"[/i][/color] but I didn't want to buy one and instead, I went down the Jagged Pass, beating the hiker, and then I saw a rogue Team Magma grunt and thought I'd see what he was doing, but he fights me anyway. [color=#ff0000][i]"I only wanted to know what you are doing."[/i][/color] Going down further, I received a Picnicker's phone number and then I picked up a Burn Heal, [color=#ff0000][i]"You better have Burn Heal!"[/i][/color] before battling a Picnicker and a Triathlete. The last person I fought in Jagged Pass was a camper who gave me his phone number, and upon exiting, I saw Lavaridge Town in sight.
[/spoiler]

Team:
Marshtomp (Mudman) - Level 27
Kirlia (Miss ESP) - Level 26
Swellow (Sally) - Level 27
Hariyama (Michael) - Level 26
Manectric (Martin) - Level 26
Torkoal (Topaz) - Level 26

So, I beat the Elite 4.

Swampert tanked up until Lance, where he lost all his PP, and had so little life left, I just sucided him into Salamance. I had a handful of healing things left, and I was out of PP restoring items. So... I had no other choice.

Salamance then walked up to Wallace, and got hugely angry demolishing his entire team. So. RIP Swampert. You served me well.

I'm currently in the process of Black run through, since I've never played it before.

^ Probably said this many times already.
But the Emerald thing is a trial run, so no one really cares what you do ._.
If not, the rules are in the OP.

And yeah, you can have a HM slave.=O

Anyway, congrats to Archbaron Barthandelus for getting through!
I lost my starter, but still [i]kind of[/i] in the run.
ow... ~.~

When everyone has lost or beaten the Elite 4, I think we can get to something else.

[center][color=#00ff00][b]Team Treecko[/b] [img]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/EyeKanFly2/sprites/252.gif[/img][/color][/center]
[center][s][color=#00ff00]- .Leo[/color][/s][/center]
[center][color=#00ff00]- Inferno Knight LC[/color][/center]
[center][color=#00ff00]- Hemcows[/color][/center]
[center][s][color=#00ff00]- Miror (lost starter)[/color][/s][/center]
[center][color=#00ff00]- Cinnabon (lost starter)[/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080][b]Team Mudkipz[/b] [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/LadyDarkDragonness/Animated%20Pokemon%20Sprites/Mudkip2.gif[/img][/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]- Majestic Bahamut[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]- ~British Soul~[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]- Archbaron Barthandelus[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]- Archbaron Larry[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]- Comrade TentaSparkle[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]- Renji[/color][/center]

[center][color=#008080]Wins: Renji[/color][color=#008080], Archbaron Barthandelus[/color][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000]Team Torchic[/color][/b] [img]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k637/codymills1990/Torchic.gif[/img][/center]
[center][s][color=#ff0000]- Thar Ablaze[/color][/s][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]- Skizo[/color][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]- Smear[/color][/center]
[center][s][color=#ff0000]- Mako109[/color][/s][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]- ~Renegade~[/color][/center]

Username: ~Hayate Ayasaki~
Favourite Pokémon: Jolteon, probably~
Favourite game: Hard to say, probably Heart Gold
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? A bit. I've already tried a Heartgold nuzlocke, but I lost, then tried a Diamond Nuzlock, but got bored. Now am doing a Black nuzlocke and making a comic out of it

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ovvh0.png[/img]

[quote name='~Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1347122513' post='6021490']
[post]
[/quote]
Holy crap it's DL o-o
Hai~

Oh and update to nuzlock (new one remember), haven't lost a pokemon yet and I'm heading to Norman. Team off of the top of my head:
Wanda - Wingull
Swagger - Grovyle
Rocky - Hariyama
Boomboom - Loudred
I'm hoping I don't have to do more than that.
Oh and I lost a torkoal at Firey Path but my game reset for some reason, so as far as I'm concerned I get nothing from there

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1346903961' post='6020098']
FIRE RED START

Alright, Rubix the Squirtle! We can do this! Rival Dirtbag doesn't stand a ch-

>Critical Hit

....FFFFFFF

[Round 2]
Alright, Rubix. This time, we tackling ALL THE THINGS. FORGET TAIL WHIP.

*Win* How it should've freakin' went.
[/quote]
Rubix sounds like a bada**.

I'm also startin' a FR Nuzlocke mahself, so FR BUDDIE- *shot*

And hola, Fluttershy~

Nice to see that this is still going on (but longer than expected for a trial run lol).
I'm waiting to battle Tate & Liza and my team is Ninjask, Camerupt, Minun and Azumarill (plus a HM slave Tropius).:'D
Lost my starter and everyone else.D=
But there are some other Pokémon I caught because they were first on a route, but boxed them because the team was full.
Might take a Sandslash if I lose someone now.

Oh and I was thinking that we should expand this and make it more club-like.
Dunno, with groups/ranks, sig banners and all.
But I'll think about it tomorrow, night peeps!:3

[quote name='Archbaroness Cinnabonbon' timestamp='1347137633' post='6021676']
Nice to see that this is still going on (but longer than expected for a trial run lol).
I'm waiting to battle Tate & Liza and my team is Ninjask, Camerupt, Minun and Azumarill (plus a HM slave Tropius).:'D
Lost my starter and everyone else.D=
But there are some other Pokémon I caught because they were first on a route, but boxed them because the team was full.
Might take a Sandslash if I lose someone now.

Oh and I was thinking that we should expand this and make it more club-like.
Dunno, with groups/ranks, sig banners and all.
But I'll think about it tomorrow, night peeps!:3
[/quote]
Azumarill is a complete boss. And if we had groups and whatnot, that'd be epic.

Oh, and sweet dreams. :3

I'm in pretty good for my Fire Red. Along with the "No buying HP healing items" rule, I've also let me use revives I find in the field.

Also, funny story.

I have a level 16 Magikarp that I've been swap-out training. I decide to run into Diglett Tunnel, cause I figured I'd get some good experience from it.

>Arena Trap

FFFFFFFF-

A lucky Pokéball, however, saved my tuna. :'D

Brock, DED
Misty, DED
Lt. Surge, DED

Jaelin - GYARADOS - Lv24
Melisa - PIDGEOTTO - Lv24
Diggers - DIGLETT - Lv24
Rubix - WARTORTLE - Lv28

R.I.P, Ned the Beedrill. Died for the sake of Jaelin's training. He will be missed.

But yeah. Totally worth 500 bucks. :3

Also, I ALMOST got completely stuck. When I got cut, I had no one who could learn it, until I checked my lackluster box and found Diggers lurking about. He saved my bacon, and served very useful against Lt. Surge.

MAGNITUDE

Forgot to say this, but Mr.Wham and DL have been accepted.
Welcome!

Meh, I'm currently grinding/spam-battling the 2 reporters to get my Pokémon high enough for the next gym.
And Mako, wouldn't it be easier to catch some random HM slave?=O
Unless you really want to do it the hard way.

So yeah, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMJ-X7FmoMM]officialness is always good[/url], I agree.:3
What sorts of sub-groups/ranks would be good for this club?

Opal, I've ran into so many Pidgey's you wouldn't believe. And they can only learn ONE HM, Fly.

But yeah. In that dark tunnel place, Diggers got killed by a critical hit. So I was out one Cut user. After exploring all around, getting the Eevee and naming it Ray, along with buying a Clefairy and an Abra to see if they could learn cut, I was stuck.

So, I took the emergency option. I went to an area I already had and caught a meowth. I taught it Cut, and went to a nearby area where I HADN'T caught a Pokémon because, guess what, the grass was cut off by a tree. I went in there and thankfully, I caught another Meowth, who could learn Cut AND Flash, meaning I didn't have to carry around a Voltorb anymore.

It was close, but I released the first meowth and can continue with my adventure!

R.I.P Diggers...

Well, that's you & Pidgey's, or Larry & Poochyena's.c:

Meh, it's true that gen. I wasn't that generous in terms of HM slaves.
For options, you basically have:

Tropius for gen. III/IV (Fly, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash)
The usual furry Poke you catch at the beginning (Sentret/Zigzagoon/Bidoof)
Probably lots of others, but can't think of them right now.

The others are starters or legendary Pokémon ._.
But that would be one of the worst thing to do.D:

Currently I'm in Cerulean City and I'm soon gonna grind most everyone.

Cynder(Charmeleon) - 20
Megan(Butterfree) - 15
Beverly(Spearow) -14
Mr. Hissy(Ekans) - 10
Grimmjow(Zubat) - 8

I won't train Zubat because.. ya know, Zubat. And I'm questioning whether I should train Mr. Hissy. Every single time I've trained an Ekans it took AGES.

And death count is two with: Sano(Mankey) and J(Rattata). Seriously, that Rattata had the best backstory. [s]Not a shameless plug for my Redlocke.[/s]

Archived