Chance's Format Tournament III! Concluded! WINNER: FREX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First round as a whole. Whoever gets paired up with these two who have yet to turn in their Decks in will be granted an auto-win and move up to the next round. These two however, still have a chance since it's a "double" knock off and will be put in the loser's bracket..unless they are placed in the 2nd round automatically like a few were in the last tourny O-o

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1350664558' post='6048138']
First round as a whole. Whoever gets paired up with these two who have yet to turn in their Decks in will be granted an auto-win and move up to the next round. These two however, still have a chance since it's a "double" knock off and will be put in the loser's bracket..unless they are placed in the 2nd round automatically like a few were in the last tourny O-o
[/quote]
Well that is bound to happen when you have an uneven amount of contestants. Not much can be done about that though.

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1350665077' post='6048141']
Exactly, which is why I was seeing if at least 3 more would join :/ oh wells. Least these tournies are starting to get some recognition and that's what I was hoping for anyway. :) 15 minutes!!!!
[/quote]

Yepyep, they seem pretty fun which is why I joined. The custom format makes things get really interesting deck building wise.

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1350667077' post='6048164']
Nope. Matches are 3 duels each (best 2 of 3). It's only if your opponent happened to be "guuu1234" who did not turn in his Deck list that "guuu1234" will receive a loss for that round and be put into the loser's bracket.
[/quote]
Ah, for a 2nd there I thought masked was the one that didn't turn in. Welp all the better. ^_^

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1350668010' post='6048179']
Thank goodness I decided to drop overtime today.

Darklink, if you're seeing this, I'll be on all day. Just make sure to PM me.
[/quote]

Not sure if he did, but I think he went to work a little over half an hour ago, and will be coming back in around 7 hours from now ^^"
That's his usual schedule (iirc).

Beginning446 is my opponent it seems.
I don't think I have big enough periods of time to have an uninterrupted match today ^^"
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Even if I manage to win this one, I'll get paired against BlindMonkey so soon xD
I can feel the pressure from here.
Let's see what happens ^-^"

@Chance:
It would have been fun to have you participate as well.
Something you could do, is next time, make the Deck ahead of time, so that even if you watch everyone else's you will already be deck locked.
Or you could publicly reveal your build at some point in exchange of having seen everyone else's. At a point where you can't take advantage of the knowledge of everyone else's decks, but they can't abuse this either...

or, in next tournament, I could volunteer to be the watcher so that you can participate xD

Archived