Chance's Format Tournament III! Concluded! WINNER: FREX

I've not seen the value of points yet so I shant require them back.

All I'm saying in the last one I participated in it was set copious amounts of backrow and swing with GB's if they hit then great because you're just getting out more of them. Grab Bestari etc etc etc. Next turn more of the same.

EDIT: Then again I could just be bitter in defeat...yeah that sounds more like it lol

How am I pending I sent the Decklist? lol

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1350480478' post='6046588']
Wow Chance, the tourny has more then the last one.

Also, just a few more days till the dueling starts. :3
[/quote]

I'm anxious. :] I've been making sure that I've been testing my Deck at least once every day, just to check for inconsistencies and other possible techs. I think I've got a good idea of where I'm going with this Deck, but that "Summoning Sickness"...

Also, I'm anxious. :]

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1350494257' post='6046698']
I'm anxious. :] I've been making sure that I've been testing my Deck at least once every day, just to check for inconsistencies and other possible techs. I think I've got a good idea of where I'm going with this Deck, but that "Summoning Sickness"...

Also, I'm anxious. :]
[/quote]
I must agree, I'm playing something I'v never run until I entered this tourny. Turns out though that my Deck seems pretty consistent. :) I still think I'll lose first round though.

I'm also anxious. -Wishes had time warping powers.....-

or maybe the Dark Knight..... although he dropped out of last one for the something we are kinda doing again xD

I'm really enthusiastic about this tournament x)
I almost want to drop out just so I am allowed to see what people have come up with... but nahh..
I have more confidence than last time on my deck =D

Well the prize is points...so it's not like it's a ferrari or anything o3o

But, it's still somethin~

I'm actually planning to build my deck today. I was gonna use Gusto, but I got a much better idea :3

heheh, this format seems to be fun xD

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1350504549' post='6046809']
Well the prize is points...so it's not like it's a ferrari or anything o3o

But, it's still somethin~

I'm actually planning to build my deck today. I was gonna use Gusto, but I got a much better idea :3

heheh, this format seems to be fun xD
[/quote]
I don't think Gustos would do as well, considering they have only 2 of each card and some of the cards this format would disrupt their strategy. Compulse and D. Prison are great removal for this format.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1350508168' post='6046842']
I don't think Gustos would do as well, considering they have only 2 of each card and some of the cards this format would disrupt their strategy. Compulse and D. Prison are great removal for this format.
[/quote]
Yes, Compulse and D. Prison pretty much replace stuff like the Solem Brigade.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1350508329' post='6046845']
Yes, Compulse and D. Prison pretty much replace stuff like the Solem Brigade.
[/quote]

Except I'm running the Solemn Brigade. My Deck can pretty much function well without the support of limited/semi-limited cards backing it up. I'm losing a great deal of advantage by not running T.G. Hyper Librarian, but rules are rules.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1350508554' post='6046847']
Except I'm running the Solemn Brigade. My Deck can pretty much function well without the support of limited/semi-limited cards backing it up. I'm losing a great deal of advantage by not running T.G. Hyper Librarian, but rules are rules.
[/quote]
I'm running Bottomless, personally it's a better choice in this format then the Solem Brigade.

Archived