Chance's Format Tournament III! Concluded! WINNER: FREX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1350525748' post='6046925']
Ew. Deck out in this format would be even worse. All of the actually good cards you can't use a lot of. You'd basically get Morphing Jar or Card Destruction, 3 Needle Worm or Morphing Jar #2, 2 Duality, and then from there you're going to have to be very inventive.
[/quote]
What about a Final Count Down Deck?

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1350526178' post='6046932']
What about a Final Count Down Deck?
[/quote]
Uhh... Well, I don't really like giving people ideas, but for Countdown you would probably want to run 3 Countdown, 2 Duality, and, well, there aren't really any Limited cards they need. The rest of the deck would pretty much be draw and stall, since there's not that many stall cards. 2 Waboku, 2 Roar, 2 Frozen Soul, 2 Thunder of Ruler, 2 One Day of Peace, 2 Sarc, 2 Upstart, etc etc. You would probably HAVE to use monsters for your stall.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1350578164' post='6047398']
Uhh... Well, I don't really like giving people ideas, but for Countdown you would probably want to run 3 Countdown, 2 Duality, and, well, there aren't really any Limited cards they need. The rest of the deck would pretty much be draw and stall, since there's not that many stall cards. 2 Waboku, 2 Roar, 2 Frozen Soul, 2 Thunder of Ruler, 2 One Day of Peace, 2 Sarc, 2 Upstart, etc etc. You would probably HAVE to use monsters for your stall.
[/quote]
Lol for me at least I'v turned my deck in. So you don't have to worry to much. ^^;

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1350578830' post='6047410']
Lol for me at least I'v turned my deck in. So you don't have to worry to much. ^^;
[/quote]
Yeah, I know. Though it might convince others on how to build a certain kind of deck. Like, I want to discuss more about good cards for this format, but then I'd be fueling everyone else's deck building.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1350578164' post='6047398']
[/quote]

I'd hate to see something like that xD
It almost makes up a deck, actually...
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/4rdrt5.png[/IMG]

I'm giving you guys this time to [size=6][u][b]TURN IN YOUR DECKS[/b][/u][/size] [size=1]*mumbles*[/size]

And for those who have turned in their decks...you're also supposed to make sure they follow the rule guidelines. Also, you can still submit edits. Once that time marker hits 1200 hours for me, your Decks will be "Deck Locked". Also, if you do not have the Deck List ready by that time, I'll have to give you a loss for your first round...no ifs, no ands, no buts.Then you'll have to submit the Deck to me again...or be subjected to removal from the tourny. I know it's harsh...but I've also given you guys quite some time to get your Decks ready. :/

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1350663613' post='6048126']
Except I took a look at everyone's builds. That in-itself is a huge advantage since I know what everyone's running and can side appropriately. I'm just going to host it. :)

I was ninjad...
[/quote]
Right..............forgot about that.......still you'd have to make a Deck that could counter all of them consistently.

Archived