League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katarina Rework Leaked?:

Passive: Remains unchanged.

Q: Mark can only be triggered by an auto attack, but resets Shunpo if a Mark is consumed.

W: Completely new skill where Kat tosses Kunai's and vaults backwards. (like Quinn's E)

E: Still the same but E automatically sinister steels after a short delay and can't be used on wards anymore.

R: Still exact the same but with better scaling.

Not sure it's true or not.

Well, it certainly COULD be true given what we know. I'm too lazy to find the posts right now, but I remember Rioters saying her W was totally changed but moved somewhere else in the kit, and that her passive and R would be mostly unchanged. And that her ward jump would be removed. It fits in with pretty much everything he mentioned in the video, too, so it's either real OR a well-made fake. Either way, I don't really want to judge it until we see what the W and E look like in game, 'cause it's kinda vague in the descriptions we have.

Not sure how it would be true given that sites like S@20 go through all the files on PBE every day...

It would have to be leaked from the inside, which doesn't sound like something that would happen, especially when they're still in the works for the assassin update. Not to mention, trying out many different forms of characters before picking one and sticking with it.

Better scaling on her ult? That scares the sheet out of me. Death Lotus does insane quantities of damage already, and it now does more? Do they FORGET that 3 kills basically results the CD or something?

Also I FINALLY had a good game with Kled last night. My entire team was working pretty well together, and pretty much high HP Titanic Kled seems to work for me. I added in a Trinity Force and Cleaver for spice. I got to mop the floor with a Maokai, it was AWESOME. Like, he couldn't do anything to me, and when I was done with the inhib I just went nuts on him.

And of course, it's bloody typical that the one god damn skin I wanted ALL MONTH was in the last 50% off group for August. Still, better now than never to get Glaive Warrior Panth.

EDIT: Check this sheet out, it's funny as hell.

I mean something like disconnecting for 16 minutes, then coming back and thinking people won't give you sheet for playing AP THRESH when you're level 3 (vs level 10-12s) and the team has a dire need for someone tanky.

Experimenting is fine when it's the right time and place to do so, such as when you're there the entire game. And the right time isn't when your absence and sub-optimal build will royally funk over your team.

Maybe. In other news, I faced a group of Warwicks that had a 3 man premade in One for All, and they were all TITANIC sluts. They would only fight when they had at least two more of them to my team's Xins. Like, they would routinely spam their ults in a 3v1. And then the sluts had the gall to say "gg ez" despite being a premade. I wish Riot did what Overwatch did with gg ez and censor it.

Archived