League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atmogs on Lee o.o Is this season 2? That game looked funny as s*** though.

Speaking of Lee I just climbed back to s1 from s4 in 2 weeks only playing Lee. I hate to play a champ that everyone considers op and noob but f*** it, I like playing Lee and I can win games with him so f*** it. Feels good man.

Atmogs on Lee o.o Is this season 2? That game looked funny as s*** though.

Speaking of Lee I just climbed back to s1 from s4 in 2 weeks only playing Lee. I hate to play a champ that everyone considers op and noob but f*** it, I like playing Lee and I can win games with him so f*** it. Feels good man.

Haha first time I've gone atmogs on lee. They're team just had shit tons of AD and Zed was fed so after I built my warmogs and randuins I thought I'd build it for some extra armour and I needed some extra damage too. Worked out really well actually. We were down to an open nexus with 3 inhibs down and we somehow killed everyone but blitz and we just pushed and won straight up. It was pretty g.

I play Syndra whenever I'm going for a win in ranked. A lot of people say she's hard but idk I find her really easy and she just destroys.

What's your guys best game on league? (norms or ranked)

extra sadness

I've been looking at the Sona rework in PBE, and I must say

I don't like it. The new aura is so, so tiny, that if you even want anyone to GET the effect you have to be in a cuddle puddle (a traditionally terrible idea in League). Not only that, but it lasts like... 2 seconds.

In a late teamfighting stage, having it be that size means that you either get the effects and risk enemy AoE burst on most of your team, or she's just useless aside from her ult.

Though, the percent-health change to her W is nice.

2q1UZP1.jpg

This is HEARTBREAKING to look at. Poor diamond.

The whole ROC vs GMB game was a mess. Gambit had a lead pretty much the whole time, but one mistake cost them.

As one redditer put it, "This game was basically a series of mistakes and then Roccat accidentally won."

Well, I'm mostly joking when I say stuff like that. Most of the complaints come from one or two bad-apple experiences.

Minus complaints from newbies. I can see where most of that comes from. Just from a lack of knowledge about builds, items, roles, champions, the meta, etc, a lot of players tend to blow up first, ask questions/help later.

A good example, in one of my early, EARLY games, me and 4 others were attacking the blue buff (I was in a premade so they were pretty decent players). When I got the last hit on it, a good bunch got really mad at me, and I was super confused as to why. By that point, I didn't even know that the blue's buff existed, let alone what the phrase "blue" meant or who should get it. The guy who invited me kindly explained afterward why NOT to do that.

I was lucky enough to come into this game with someone who had already spent $1000 bucks in the game, so I feel really bad for anyone who has to learn this game without a mentor.

I'm a terrible player.  I make bad plays non-stop.  When I ADC I run into the enemy team.  I find the community to be none-the-less very non-toxic.  The issue is exactly as Mako says.  People have one bad experience and go on the internet to rage about how bad the community is.

Archived