League of Legends

Shrekstasy

In terms of Anivia:

Build your Tear as soon as possible and then buy the Blasting Wand, only finishing Archangel's when the Tear is at 750 or near it. Try to see if you can get anything else with the Blasting Wand (like Rabadon/Void Staff) and then only go back to finish the Staff if it's close to the 750, because if it isn't, you could've used the Blasting Wand and gold for something that would help you get stronger faster, like the Rabadon, since you're getting the Mana from Tear anyway.

Another thing is that whenever you're at your base, keep your ult active around you so that you continuously get Tear stacks while you shop or wait for a few dozen gold. I do that. You'll regenerate mana faster than you use it, so it's really just free.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only build them if you're behind. or you backed with only enough gold for the Avarice and you already have Brutalizer or Zeal.

Last season, it was acceptable to build income items on some people. I mean I personally was a fan of the Philo Stone/Kage's Pick build on Ryze.

Why would you build them when you're behind? You are already losing so you invest gold into an item that isn't gold efficient?  That's a sure fire way to lose harder.

In terms of Anivia:

Build your Tear as soon as possible and then buy the Blasting Wand, only finishing Archangel's when the Tear is at 750 or near it. Try to see if you can get anything else with the Blasting Wand (like Rabadon/Void Staff) and then only go back to finish the Staff if it's close to the 750, because if it isn't, you could've used the Blasting Wand and gold for something that would help you get stronger faster, like the Rabadon, since you're getting the Mana from Tear anyway.

Another thing is that whenever you're at your base, keep your ult active around you so that you continuously get Tear stacks while you shop or wait for a few dozen gold. I do that. You'll regenerate mana faster than you use it, so it's really just free.

This pretty much goes for any tear champion. Most of the time you will never rush archangels unless you haven't backed for a long ass time and your tear is nearly stacked which is extremely rare. Manamune on the other hand arguably has its benefits being picked up before its stacked.

I have not played league in a while anyways there's this new meta where the enemy jungler goes with bot lane be carefull i already recive notice that several people cannot counter this meta again this meta is that the jungler stays bot lane 3 vs 2 and he gose torret after torret, then the enemy will go randomly and select a random lane for strait line pushing intill they reach a inhibitor.

Best way to counter this is that your jungler must be a 100% pro in that role and that's your only chance to even make a comback, and finally this role the enemy jungler gose assasing than a tank.

Example

Master Yi

Xin zhao

Fiddlesticks

Even yasuo, so beware

I have not played league in a while anyways there's this new meta where the enemy jungler goes with bot lane be carefull i already recive notice that several people cannot counter this meta again this meta is that the jungler stays bot lane 3 vs 2 and he gose torret after torret, then the enemy will go randomly and select a random lane for strait line pushing intill they reach a inhibitor.

Best way to counter this is that your jungler must be a 100% pro in that role and that's your only chance to even make a comback, and finally this role the enemy jungler gose assasing than a tank.

Example

Master Yi

Xin zhao

Fiddlesticks

Even yasuo, so beware

Lol what.

Example
Master Yi
Xin zhao
Fiddlesticks

Even yasuo, so beware

are you high

DFG is so good. Especially on Ahri. Stacks with the extra damage her charm gives.

So I think I've started to main Lee Sin. He's just so good. It'll be a shame when they do the nerf they're thinking of :<

I also ended up maining Lee. To be honest I don't really think they can nerf him without completely changing his kit. Even if they lowered his incredibly strong base damage he will still pretty much be the most mobile champion in the game.

I also ended up maining Lee. To be honest I don't really think they can nerf him without completely changing his kit. Even if they lowered his incredibly strong base damage he will still pretty much be the most mobile champion in the game.

They're changing all of his damage so that instead of being strong early and being fairly average late game, he's average early and late game. Not really looking forward to it.

To be honest if they nerfed his base damage and buffed his scaling I wouldn't mind that at all. Lee feels like a support late game, he does almost no damage but still has amazing utility.

What sort of Lee's are you playing with?

He still deals bucketloads in the late game, though more as an assassin-type targeting squishies, rather than being able to melt through tanks.

And then all 'them insecs, man. Lee is scary. ._.

He still deals bucketloads in the late game, though more as an assassin-type targeting squishies, rather than being able to melt through tanks.

It's not about the Lee's I play with, it's about my experience with maining the champion. Saying he deals no damage is only a comparison to his early game, I didn't mean he literally has the same damage as a support.

If the Lees you play with are dealing tons of damage you should be able to CC them and burst them in like 2 seconds easily.  Especially if they are trying to dive to your backline.

I'unno, I just never thought he dealt NO damage late. Sure, if he builds tank (like a Lee damn well should), his damage drops of a lot, but saying he deals about the same damage as a support is really pushing it. And this is coming from someone who's practically a support main.

I'm so happy now I'm Platinum~

'Gratz.

I'unno, I just never thought he dealt NO damage late. Sure, if he builds tank (like a Lee damn well should), his damage drops of a lot, but saying he deals about the same damage as a support is really pushing it. And this is coming from someone who's practically a support main.

'Gratz.

As I said I didn't mean it like that,  just in comparison to his early game damage. Even if he goes full damage he won't do nearly as much as other champions with better scaling.

Look, I'm not trying to defend those who build Lee damage or anything. In fact, I hate it when our Lee's build damage. Rarely if ever useful, kinda like AFK-farming Yi's. It just becomes frustrating.

But I'm just saying not to underestimate his damage, even if he builds full tank. He can still punch you up, even in late.

EDIT: Failed my promos to Gold I.

...which, tbh, doesn't bother me much. Better than losing my promos to Gold II, like a did a few weeks ago. Lol.

Archived