League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad thing is... the LoL forums has ALWAYS been like. New champ comes out, people QQ. As for ADC TF, he's alright in a 1v1; but without any damage from Wild Cards he's meh in a team fight.

It's even more unfortunate that the QQ goes both ways.

Like the Gnar complaints ("OMG HE'S SO WEAK BUFF HIM RITO PLZ"), and when Azir first hit PBE ("omg Rito plz Azir gets a tower on passive and untargetable minions to fight for him")

I mean, Gnar requires actual skill to use, and Azir's tower has reasonable weaknesses and strengths. Riot's still working on his soldiers, though. Apparently Riot intended for Azir to have a 1,200 range autoattack if his combo is done correctly.

So I started playing coop vs bot matches, so this is basically my first foray into the game without being handheld.

Got enough RP points and bought Nasus as someone suggested to me. (I usually top each game in farming, so they figured it might be helpful)

So I started playing coop vs bot matches, so this is basically my first foray into the game without being handheld.

Got enough RP points and bought Nasus as someone suggested to me. (I usually top each game in farming, so they figured it might be helpful)

Nasus is a great beginner champ, he's what I started playing when I decided to really get into the game, before I decided I'd rather play Satan.

Just remember, farm that Q up as high as you can, then farm it some more. 

I'm actually on right now.

And you really, really shouldn't use your RP to buy champions. Use RP for skins and whatever you want that IP can't get.

I meant IP. Definitely meant IP.

Nasus is a great beginner champ, he's what I started playing when I decided to really get into the game, before I decided I'd rather play Satan.

Just remember, farm that Q up as high as you can, then farm it some more. 

I wanna get mecha-insect the most. Also mermaid lady; I wanna bubble.

Although you ALSO have to remember that you have to occasionally stop farming to go use your Q to carry the 4 non-doge scrubs you're teamed up with.

Susan wrecks face in teamfights.

but I'm like even more of a scrub

Funny, though.

Guys, what was your very first champ ye started with, not counting the tutorial.

I ended up using (and buying with RP, since I was lazy) Ezreal. A decent choice since I've played RTS games before. Practiced Skill Shots, Last Hitting, Kiting, all without knowing it.

But really, I was just trying to find the most anime guy I could.

My very first game, I played Skarner top 'cause he was free and he was a friggin' crystal death scorpion. Of course, I followed the recommended and built Machete (which I made into Ancient Golem first item 'cause the name sounded cool). Then I fed hard, got rekt, and had a really good time doing it.

I was also REALLY lazy and bought Annie with RP. And then refunded her to use the RP to get Nid and re-bought her with IP.

I joined after a friend of mine showed me Sona.
I didn't care what I did to get her - She was an instabuy for me, so I got her with RP, then played her for a whole month straight, and never used anyone else during that time.

She's one of those champs that you can't help but cherish even after all the s*** they've been through.

Archived