YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of fairness, that user did have the past five days to explain themselves, but failed to do so. (Maybe they didn't see that you had an argument against the way they voted). 

Because the season's ending in a couple of weeks, I'd rather not keep that thing open longer than it needs to be. Just going to mark it as a draw at this point (yeah, it's a 0-0, but taking into account this section's activity level, at least you two have it marked as a match as opposed to nulling the match and you two wasted your time making a card). 

Out of fairness, that user did have the past five days to explain themselves, but failed to do so. (Maybe they didn't see that you had an argument against the way they voted). 

Because the season's ending in a couple of weeks, I'd rather not keep that thing open longer than it needs to be. Just going to mark it as a draw at this point (yeah, it's a 0-0, but taking into account this section's activity level, at least you two have it marked as a match as opposed to nulling the match and you two wasted your time making a card).

So it was a draw, huh? Anyway, exactly when does this season end, Sakura?

Alright, BDS and Catman's battle ended in the former's victory. 

A note that Season 15 will end on December 7th, 2016 @ 11:59 pm HST, so if you guys want to do more matches that'll count, do so now. (This just means no more matches can be started once Dec 8th comes around). 

Word of the Postseason will be announced at a later time. 

Season's been over for four days; I've been busy with other things so didn't have time to formally announce the closing.

Anyway, standings are thus:

1st - Rainbow Quasar / Yuri-kun

2nd - BDS

3rd - Dova

As for those eligible for the Postseason, that's basically everyone except Catman (sorry buddy). When you get the invitation PMs, please reply to them quickly; otherwise your spots will be given to another member.

-----

You guys can still do regular 1v1s on your own, but just that they won't count for the season (as it's over).

• 1 month later...

[spoiler=Season 15 results]

Season 15 Standings

[WIN - LOSS - DRAW]

Rainbow Quasar (10-4-3)

Black'D'Sceptyr (7-3-0)

Dova (6-5-1)

CuriousHeartless (5-6-0)

AEZ (3-0-1)

~ nya ~ (2-3-1)

Yuuji (1-2-0)

Ecchitori (1-4-0)

CatmanDaGamer (0-5-0)

Now that the Postseason is over (took a lot longer than I would've liked due to finals, YCM being down for a few days and other personal issues), let's get Season 16 going. This will go on until the end of April, or least the last Sunday of it thereof. There will not be a Preseason tournament, because it's too late for that. (We didn't have one last season either)

I don't know where Striker is right now nor have any clue on whether/not he'll return (as he and I are both busy with college work), but yeah. 

===

With that said and done, let Season 16 begin. 

Good luck to all of you. 

• 2 months later...

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/363196-leaderboard-aez-vs-parenthesis-a-battle-of-seismic-proportions/?p=7001410&do=findComment&comment=7001410

Loss vs parenthesis

Voters were speedroid, sakura, and icy iirc. If I'm wrong I'm on mobile so blame that.

No, you're fine here.

Surprised this flared up again considering it was dead, and I had half a mind to just postpone this season.

Just wanna say that I don't want to be on the leaderboards. Though I don't mind if blu's results are put up.

Are you just c/p'ing a 4 year old post or do you really not want to be on Leaderboard. That in mind, you're not going to be on it if you don't play.

Archived