YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just make sure you give me my voter rep later on; any time when you return is fine (since I did vote and you were okay with the result).

Also a reminder for BDS to record his.

You can just say voter because I'm the only one who said anything in there, but semantics. 

But you win anyway.

You can report the other one you had with BDS (the overtime Spirit contest).

• 2 weeks later...

The half-draws occurred during the only 3-way in this season. Basically, those two technically lost against the winner, but otherwise tied with each other. (i.e. Winner of that 3-way won with 1 vote)

I think I explained the process at the start of the season, but no one else has dared to make another 3-way.

====

As for schedule, I plan to end this one sometime in December (well, probably last Wednesday of my semester [before finals]).

====

That being said, there are some other results that need recording from earlier; no one adds them and Striker/I will not record them on your score cards.

I'm actually not sure how this one shakes out, weirdly enough.

Vote was 1-0-2. I mean, does Card A prevail here or Card C?

Anyways votes belonged to Abdelrahman, Dova, and Sakura.

Only if card C got 3 votes, in which case, it'd be a draw for both of you. Here, the lone card A vote goes. 

So...which one are you?

Alright, I'll note it on the main post.

Reminder that you got roughly 3-4 weeks to do any Leaderboard matches and stuff. 

Would like to start the Postseason on time, and then having Season 18 start off promptly afterwards. Reminder that top 8 for this season get to participate (or will get invitation / guaranteed a slot if you choose). Rest of you who ranked lower can still participate, but will be on a first-come basis and also based on your ranking. Will go into more details later. 

• 2 weeks later...

As I take over hosting duties in January (Leaderboard's 5th birthday is January 3rd BTW), I might as well illicit comments and suggestions about the path the Leaderboard has been taking and should take going into the future. If Sakura believes this warrants its own thread, so be it. Until then, comment here please.

Archived