YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

Last result has been recorded in the Leaderboard standing thread. I'd like to remind everyone the season ends in about 28.5 hours (roughly) and yeah, I don't see it changing too much. 

Once season ends, I'll start sending out Postseason invites. 

====

As for Batmed and BDS, you two can technically go about with that 1v1 you have, but it'll just be a regular one as I do not believe you will be able to get the required votes to end it before deadline. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should've called it a while ago, but yeah, Season 17 is over and going to get Postseason underway.

I will be parsing the top 8 and seeing who has logged in recently; if you have not shown up for an extended period of time, I will not send out the PM to you. For those of you who do get it, you know what to do; 2 days after you receive the message to either accept or decline. Hopefully we get a full batch of competitors, but can adjust accordingly. 

• 4 weeks later...

In case you guys missed the reminder above, yeah, Leaderboard is up at this point and Striker is back to running everything (since he's in grad school and supposedly has more time). I'll still be around to handle bits and pieces if needed, but if something goes wrong, get on his case, not mine. 

You'd need to ask when he's ending the season and/or if he will tolerate 3-way matches like I did in Season 17. The former will probably be sometime in April or May, but again, you'd have to ask him because I don't know.

=============

With that being said, thanks to all of you for tolerating me running this for the past couple seasons (think the last four). Just let me know if I didn't award you guys prize money / reps from last season's results; should've gotten everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

You may have to status bar / PM both of them, but iirc I think Batmed won that one from your lone vote. But yeah, you guys need to get into the habit of reporting your results ASAP so they count.

BDS won, actually. But I really shouldn't need to pester people to report scores, though the slowness of the section may allow me to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/370805-leaderboard-dsceptyr-vs-batmed-challengers-choice-iii-cards-up/

This should be a 1-0 in my favor, point given by Dova. Sorry for the delay in returning here, college work got me in a crunch this week-I even almost fell off the map as far as my PARENTS were concerned. Thanks for looking out, Sakura.

Archived