Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Tentacruel

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I actually like these Megas. They're too meh. Then again the last time I used T-Tar was Colo's after game and Sandstream drove me made. And Aggron was probably Ruby. Even with better stats I can't get interested.

Still not figured out my team going to go with (On X)

Greninja

Charizard (Probably use Mega)

Tyrantrum

Gourgeist

Noivern

Will probably be my team. Last slot for HM slave unless they get good HM coverage and I don't play competitively.

something more on Mega Aggron: it gets Filter, which makes SE moves on it do 1.5x instead of 2x.

Being pure Steel, it only has 3 weaknesses. Fire, Fighting, Ground. So even if it keeps the 180 Defense (though I think it'll go 200+), its going to wall spectacularly. 

something more on Mega Aggron: it gets Filter, which makes SE moves on it do 1.5x instead of 2x.

Being pure Steel, it only has 3 weaknesses. Fire, Fighting, Ground. So even if it keeps the 180 Defense (though I think it'll go 200+), its going to wall spectacularly. 

Give it a reliable recovery move and it sounds like it will be the best Physical wall in the game.

Damn, that's nice.

Though I want to hear about Tyrannitar's changes.

I should find room on my team for a Mega. Since, you know, it's all the rage.

Mega Aggron seems pretty ridiculous.
Like, it's Blissy, but can actually do something.

I remember back when I was playing Sapphire and I managed to grind my Lairon up to level 42. I thought Aggron was the coolest damn thing I've ever seen and went to show all my friends.

I had almost the same feeling seeing his Mega evolution. 

Ok, so my current team is Delphox, Charizard, Pangoro, and Tyrantrum. I need to figure out the last two members. My conditions are they, combined with these 4, will let me hit every time for 2x damage and adding them won't cause half my team to be weak to the same type. Also, they need to be new. Yea, I think I might be asking to much. Any suggestions? 

Never mind, it is almost impossible. The gen added TWO new ground types. One is stupid and the other is Z. Yea, going to need to use old pokemon.

[Aegislash move pool]

Aegislash learns 2 moves, that, for the moment, are signature attacks; 'King's Slash' and 'King's Shield'. Likely both of them are Steel-Type, so he gets a STAB bonus from Slash(Shield boosts his stats or something, I forget)
Plus his form and stats change depending on what sort of moves you use.

I love Klefki's design, but being a single-stage Pokemon means that its stats are either gonna make or break it, and I have the sinking feeling it's gonna be the latter.

I like Klefi's design too, because of how obsucre it is.

[spoiler=Gift pokemon ahoy]

You get a Lucario (w/ Lucarionite) from Korrina once you learn about Mega Evolution

[/spoiler]

Klefki has the best defensive typing in the game-

Fairy is only weak to Poison and Steel; Resists Fighting, Bug, and Dark; 0 damage from Dragon
Steel is weak to Fighting, Ground and Fire; Resists Bug, Dark, Dragon, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Normal, Psychic, Rock, Steel; 0 damage from Poison
This would mean the only means of damaging 2x damage to Klefki would be:
210px-323Camerupt.png
No, seriously, it's only weaknesses are Fire and Ground.

It also has 4x resistance to Bug and Dark; Takes 0 damage from Poison and Dragon; Neutral damage from Water, Electric, Rock; 2x Resistance from everything else.
So it's a pretty neat combo.
Now if only it had Levitate, instead of Prankster.

It resists Rock, Armz, and neutral to Steel and Ghost since Steel no longer resists the latter.

And its stats are bad, but I just love it anyway. It's like the ultimate pun.

Also Prankster is really sweet given we know it learns Spikes. If its support movepool is good enough it could make a splash in the lower tiers in competitive.

Either way I'm definitely going to be using one in-game.

Archived