Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Tentacruel

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would that work if Manectric is exclusive to Y? Is it just not possible to catch Eletrike?

I meant that we don't know if Eletrikes are in the game, just Manectrics. Rule of assumptions here. It is entirely possible for there to be wild Manectrics, you know.

If it is regarding the Mega Stones, they probably want you to trade them.

Aggron, T-Tar, Houndoom, and Manectric all have their stones in the opposite games. Promoting trade and stuff.

Betting the same will be done for (maybe) Starmie and Cloyster, Mightyena and Leipard, Throh and Sawk.

Throh and Sawk don't exactly seem... likely in the slightest. The others maybe, but I can't see them of all things getting them. =/ Though I feel like this brings up the point of "Just because it's a version exclusive, doesn't mean it's going to get a Mega."

Throh and Sawk don't exactly seem... likely in the slightest. The others maybe, but I can't see them of all things getting them. =/ Though I feel like this brings up the point of "Just because it's a version exclusive, doesn't mean it's going to get a Mega."

Mightyena and Liepard honestly seem the most likely imo.

Was the "No Kalos Pokémon will get a Mega Evolution this gen" thing from an official source, by the way? I forget.

Yes. Idr where but Nintendo confirmed that.

Archived