Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Tentacruel

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler="Friend Safari"]

"Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities.

Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls."

1381514850831_zpsf38358f2.png

[/spoiler]

Start adding more friends to your list. NOW!

[spoiler="Friend Safari"]

"Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities.

Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls."

1381514850831_zpsf38358f2.png

[/spoiler]

Start adding more friends to your list. NOW!

Way ahead of you. Added like 20 people from Reddit earlier.

Also, Wikstrom's Scizor mega evolves. Now we just need a pic of it...

Heard about it before sounds interesting. I hate the game keeps telling me to turn the WiFi on, even if it's in the mains. I'm in my house too far from local Wireless.

Graphics is nice had to turn the 3D off though because it's straining my eyes already.

There's a Youngster Joey auto thought of Joey's Rattata..

LZ you know me so well.

Plus, we got the ultimate Nerf: NO DITTOS. So no cloning unless our starters are female and the odds of that are extremely low.

Ditto's in the Mountain Dex.

Unless you're referring to not being able to leave it in there forever, but that's not that big a deal.

Yo, we should all totally friend each other and stuff for that Friend Safari.

....They actually have a thing in this game, that, basically lets you catch the Pokemon your friends have?
And thus, hilarity ensues.

iirc every friend you have unlocks a new part of the Safari Zone. So not necessarily based on what your friends have, just that each individual friend adds more Pokemon.

My head is exploding with all this info. I do wish some of these were just normal evolutions though since getting a Mega form makes me think that they won't ever be getting one.

I am resetting till I get female Fennekin. No way will I ever use a male one.

Good to see I'm not crazy/not the only crazy one. However my need to not get a crap nature is going to make this even more fun.

Also

1375201_252183301601148_1769451313_n.jpg

Archived