RP&D: Roleplay and Development

Aix

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, i know about it. Haven't played it though.

Oh thank God. Better to know what it is than not at all.

Anyway, if anyone would like, I could add you to a PM I made a while back. I'd like you guys to be apart of it. I wanna get this of the ground ASAP. You'll be surprised by what I got in regards to plot. I just need some antagonists and some ideas to expand the already large setting. Anyone interested?

Figured I should ask here as well.

I'm not sure why nobody else has mentioned this before, but is anyone interested in an Attack on Titan RP?

Well, alright, there are still going to be two more arcs for the GCRP and I still have a plan for Legend Moon and Nature RP remakes, so I kinda have my hands full right now...but I think I still might be able to manage, though I'll probably have to get a co-host this time to help support me happy.png;

The plot is fairly simple. About a year after the Colossal Titan attacked, while the Recon Corps are on another (hopeless) expedition, several members suddenly vanished into thin air while alone from everyone else, not responding to any sent signals. The disappeared members are left for dead. However, unbeknownst to them, these members have awakened inside what appears to be a huge forest, possibly far from the safehaven of the Walls. Of course, Titans are crawling about everywhere, and it's up to them to survive. To make things worse, there may actually be a Titan shapeshifter amongst them...but who is it, there's no telling. If there's any comfort, one of the members holds what appears to be an ancient map from the time before Titans, which may allow them to find home should they manage to get out of the forest, together.

In such a situation, resources are scarce, and overuse of your 3D Manuever Gear is dangerous (once it runs out, you can't refill, so travelling on foot is recommended - after all, you'll need enough to climb the walls) as is damage to your swords. You can't trust anyone either, and the circumstances of how you got there anyway remain unknown. As you might have guessed, it's a survival-adventure RP.

Does anyone like~?

The setting is a bleak fantasy world with drought, hate, war, anarchy and everything bad that you can imagine (think Berserk-esque, but worse). Though there exists very little magic and people greatly fear magic, there exists legends of various magical artifacts of a bygone era. Each of them has the ability to remedy a particular problem, for example curing a prominent disease or the ability to defeat any human opponent and etc. You cannot use these artifacts unless you speak their name when you touch them which then it is bound to you until you die and only you can use it.

A false rumor spreads, telling people that you actually only have to say "Fydele Reginae" upon touching the artifact, but in reality, upon saying those words, you are teleporting the artifact to the Princess, a mysterious caged girl in a golden castle within a pocket dimension, and if it is your first time saying it, you, too, are brought along.

As each artifact is unique, if it is the artifact you wish to have that got teleported to the Princess, you will have to follow the Princess's demands and form a deal with her to get it back. You will be sent to collect the rest of the artifacts with your fellow contractors until the Princess is satisfied, along the way facing many struggles as these artifacts are extremely valuable.

A basic rundown, there's more, but anyone interested? I'd need helpers to think up more plots so this is an ideal type of thing for this organisation. This is an RP with no definite end.

The setting is a bleak fantasy world with drought, hate, war, anarchy and everything bad that you can imagine (think Berserk-esque, but worse). Though there exists very little magic and people greatly fear magic, there exists legends of various magical artifacts of a bygone era. Each of them has the ability to remedy a particular problem, for example curing a prominent disease or the ability to defeat any human opponent and etc. You cannot use these artifacts unless you speak their name when you touch them which then it is bound to you until you die and only you can use it.

A false rumor spreads, telling people that you actually only have to say "Fydele Reginae" upon touching the artifact, but in reality, upon saying those words, you are teleporting the artifact to the Princess, a mysterious caged girl in a golden castle within a pocket dimension, and if it is your first time saying it, you, too, are brought along.

As each artifact is unique, if it is the artifact you wish to have that got teleported to the Princess, you will have to follow the Princess's demands and form a deal with her to get it back. You will be sent to collect the rest of the artifacts with your fellow contractors until the Princess is satisfied, along the way facing many struggles as these artifacts are extremely valuable.

A basic rundown, there's more, but anyone interested? I'd need helpers to think up more plots so this is an ideal type of thing for this organisation. This is an RP with no definite end.

That's more or less the lines of what my story is going to be with "Tamers"

Where is this Tamers?

Currently under construction, though has been placed on the back burner as I have too many projects to work on at a single time; not to mention that college work demands more of my time than norm.

Suffice to say that I have countries, religions and what not covered as well as a general application form for people to fill out.

Currently under construction, though has been placed on the back burner as I have too many projects to work on at a single time; not to mention that college work demands more of my time than norm.

Suffice to say that I have countries, religions and what not covered as well as a general application form for people to fill out.

Want us all to help? If so, wanna pull this project up on Google Docs?

Want us all to help? If so, wanna pull this project up on Google Docs?

When I have more free time I'll definitely post it here. I'm going to need "five kings" which will have nearly free reign on making back stories for AN ENTIRE KINGDOM. Until then I'm just going to focus on other stuff. My comment was purely to ensure no one beats me to the punch like with X-Class.

Hai, this sounds fun, because I love role-playing and.... well that's my only reason to sign-up but anyways;

_-DragoLiza-_

Preferred Genre(s): Fantasy, Fantasy, FANTASY!

Preferred Character Type: Stealthy, cunning, deadly. Those three cover the basics, but my characters can get much more in-depth than that. And they usually ride dragons. Alignment changes depending on the world they are in.

Skills: Hmmm... I love role-playing. Do it a lot. I canz write reeally goodly. 

That's 'bout it. See ya around!

When I have more free time I'll definitely post it here. I'm going to need "five kings" which will have nearly free reign on making back stories for AN ENTIRE KINGDOM. Until then I'm just going to focus on other stuff. My comment was purely to ensure no one beats me to the punch like with X-Class.

When do you think you'll be able to have enough free time anyway?

We can start the discussion about what we want to see in a fantasy RP, anyway.

I'll PM everyone, anyway.

Anyway.

Archived