[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

Yeah Seer isn't as dangerous as Team Purity . . .he's MUCH more f*cking dangerous (XD)

No... no of course the Supa Psychic @$$kicker is of no threat at all. Jake I'm waiting for you to post as well ^^''

What did N.N do? ;_; He just rescued a bunch of people who had been abandoned in the ship and left to drown. He's a hero, I'm telling you. Seer's the evil one here - we can all sense the multiple levels and layers of malicious plots that are hidden behind that innocent psychic facade of his.

We can also just ignore the the crazy occultist with a vendetta as well

ATTENTION:

I will be taking a trip with two of my friends to Japan to visit an old friend of ours. From July 2nd to July 9th I will not have internet access and will not be able to post. Just some forewarning. 

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, since we got Red's answer on who he was talking about . . . should I post? And if so Renegade should I begin what we had discussed?

Yeah go ahead, the bird is out of the nest.

No... no of course the Supa Psychic @$$kicker is of no threat at all. Jake I'm waiting for you to post as well ^^''

We can also just ignore the the crazy occultist with a vendetta as well

ATTENTION:

I will be taking a trip with two of my friends to Japan to visit an old friend of ours. From July 2nd to July 9th I will not have internet access and will not be able to post. Just some forewarning. 

Thank you for alerting us. I will take control of your character if anything absolutely needs to be taken care of before you get back. Have a good and safe trip!

Finally growing a pear and doing something good for Team Purity?

*pair :D

If anyone's wondering what I was doing this whole time, I've just started writing a new fanfic. So far, I'm less than half-way through the first chapter :/

I'll probably try to make a post in the morning.

No problem. I understand. I am currently writing one as well and I am only in the 4th chapter. 

If anyone's wondering what I was doing this whole time, I've just started writing a new fanfic. So far, I'm less than half-way through the first chapter :/

I'm also busy writing a fanfic, to be honest ^_^; two, actually....er. Three if you count a one-shot. So I might be a little busy as well.

Yeah go ahead, the bird is out of the nest.

Roger! Commencing 'Operation: Eagle Drop' ASAP

And I'm working on a story too you guys, but I still take time to post here and move the story along. If anyone ever has a writer's block put on some music or watch an AMV on Youtbue, either of those have a good chance of getting your creative juices back in motion.

And I'm working on a story too you guys, but I still take time to post here and move the story along. If anyone ever has a writer's block put on some music or watch an AMV on Youtbue, either of those have a good chance of getting your creative juices back in motion.

I have...the opposite problem.

Having spent the past four days or so listening to various remixes of Madoka Magica's and Kara no Kyoukai's amazing OSTs, even though it does get my imagination working...how do I put this? Listening to music and simply using my imagination in synch with it is addictive, so when I finally decide to write something down, my mind feels too lazy to make the effort to do so. I have plenty of ideas, but I just can't be bothered to make the effort of writing them down, as I'd rather repeat them in my head.

That's what happens when you listen to too much awesome music, kids.

Guys, I will be getting home tomorrow from being out of town. We have one last event for this round of posting before we can move onto the next part of the story. For everybody that is eager to get into a battle scene, don't worry. It is coming up in the next round. This round just had too much packed into it to fit that in as well. 

@Chaos Sonic: Code word: It is almost time to release the dragon. 

Guys, I will be getting home tomorrow from being out of town. We have one last event for this round of posting before we can move onto the next part of the story. For everybody that is eager to get into a battle scene, don't worry. It is coming up in the next round. This round just had too much packed into it to fit that in as well. 

@Chaos Sonic: Code word: It is almost time to release the dragon. 

Wait wut?? o_O

Jake you do realize that Raikou, Clement, and Serena are on one side of the island and Anne, along with Kaeden and Keldeo are on the other...

And which eagle are you planning to shoot down, the forest lover or the static coat?

Jake you do realize that Raikou, Clement, and Serena are on one side of the island and Anne, along with Kaeden and Keldeo are on the other...

I thought they were all on the same beach (Oo) Do I have to change it?

And which eagle are you planning to shoot down, the forest lover or the static coat?

Both if possible

I thought they were all on the same beach (Oo) Do I have to change it?

Both if possible

Unfortunately, yes. I've been say for quite awhile that one event is happening at the beach down by the docks and the other on the other side of the island. And I think the latter needs to be left alone, Sonic and I have plans for the static coat. 

Unfortunately, yes. I've been say for quite awhile that one event is happening at the beach down by the docks and the other on the other side of the island. And I think the latter needs to be left alone, Sonic and I have plans for the static coat. 

Okay, I'll change it up . . .

I just need to know who is on what beach.

NOT SURPRISED IN THE SLIGHTEST. You see, gaiz? Seer is the evil one here. I told you so, I told you so.

Oh right, just in case nobody caught on during the previous day, Urlugal (AKA N.N's Pikachu) is - in game terms - overleveled.

[b]Edit:[/b] Wait, uh. I'm confused. I'll just wait for Jake to finish his edit first, and then I'll adjust appropriately.

Wait, uh. I'm confused. I'll just wait for Jake to finish his edit first, and then I'll adjust appropriately.

Yeah sorry, until I get a report on who is where I can't edit my post.

However in my defense there was no indication where everyone was. I just kept reading 'the beach' and, using Clement as a pin point, as he had been on the same beach with Seer and the others without moving, when Serena appeared near him and then Raikou I believed they were all on the same beach.

Everyone gets my trail of thought, no?

Alright, even though I have said this before to a number of people I will say it again.

Raikou escaped from the sinking ship and paddled around the island to meet with Entei, Clement, and Serena. Now where the ship sank, where the docks are, we have Rook and Silver there for sure. Steve is there as well. Kaeden and Keldeo. Anne. N.N. I honestly don't remember where Richard is. Ice is at the pokemon center. Roxie, Kytes, and Daniel are near the docks in a cave, although not in the rescue scene. Eon is still on the deserted island. Anything else?

Alright, even though I have said this before to a number of people I will say it again.

Raikou escaped from the sinking ship and paddled around the island to meet with Entei, Clement, and Serena. Now where the ship sank, where the docks are, we have Rook and Silver there for sure. Steve is there as well. Kaeden and Keldeo. Anne. N.N. I honestly don't remember where Richard is. Ice is at the pokemon center. Roxie, Kytes, and Daniel are near the docks in a cave, although not in the rescue scene. Eon is still on the deserted island. Anything else?

Okay well now that complicates things . . .

Well off to edit!

Welp (>>) That was simpler than I thought. Seems that since Anne was the only one connecting Seer to the other area all I had to do was remove her from the post.

I guess I could have her mention Seer is back, but I'd rather not as I've already gotten across what I need for that post.

Richard and Aya are actually inside the ship, probably going to rescue the captain and stuff, but mainly after any important information or equipment that may have been lost.

Steve'll get a bit of help then, and there's gonna be a bit of a fight in the capture of Celebi.

Archived