[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so Daniel's father Xander was kidnapped by Team Purity. That has just now been introduced to the RP. Any one have ideas?

Possibility that he is a member of Team Purity or that he was forced to aid them in making some kind of device?

Okay, I can totally imagine encountering him ina dark alley... owait.

LOL yup (X3)

Oooh, Seer looks good. I bet that he's going to be the real final antagonist. I mean look at the guy! He's totally evil in every possible way! Let's all join forces and act against Seer before he can achieve his destiny and become the tyrant of legendaries.

We

must

fight!

Oh, and N.N is actually a good guy.

@Sonic and Stalfos: Since Admiral is having a little trouble with Terra, why don't you, Sonic, lead Rivere and her to the beach and then to the Pokemon Center. That way we can get things going. Love the new image, Jake, will update it on Seer's profile

Alright, so what do we have left to do?

Kytes and Daniel need to get back to town.

Steve and Draco are in interrogation.

Seer and Silver are in confrontation.

I believe everyone else could probably retired to their rooms if need be. Except maybe Serena and Clement. 

Also, I don't know if you ever answered or if I just missed it Liseolette, but did you ever say where the Doctor is? Eon is going to need his help for something. 

Well to be honest if you want to end this arch quickly I'll have Seer retreat.

Whatever you and British decide on is fine. Your choice. 

Ok, I'll get the two where the need to be. Is the storm still going on?

No, maybe a light rain is left, but nothing too bad

Well, there's nothing left for N.N to do, and I can't do anything with Areo at the moment, so I'll wait this one out. I'm a little disappointed that the immortal didn't get to do much, but I'm not complaining. The stage is already set, anyway. ^_^

Alright, so what do we have left to do?

Kytes and Daniel need to get back to town.

Steve and Draco are in interrogation.

Seer and Silver are in confrontation.

I believe everyone else could probably retired to their rooms if need be. Except maybe Serena and Clement. 

Also, I don't know if you ever answered or if I just missed it Liseolette, but did you ever say where the Doctor is? Eon is going to need his help for something. 

I did mention in IC that he and Moira had landed in a deep forest clearing, but it wasn't really focused and easy to miss. Anywho now that I'm back, vat is job that Eon is needing Doctor to be doing? 

Archived