[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did mention in IC that he and Moira had landed in a deep forest clearing, but it wasn't really focused and easy to miss. Anywho now that I'm back, vat is job that Eon is needing Doctor to be doing? 

Glad to see that you are back! Will PM you :D

Something is confusing me about Jake's post. I know he is after Celebi, but I don't get why he ran off. (Is he retreating or is he just luring Silver into a false sense of security thinking that he's gone)

I'll most likely have my next post done tomorrow, since Draco has let Steve go, I'll have him withdraw for the night as well as my other trainer (Alex) going back to the hotel.

Something is confusing me about Jake's post. I know he is after Celebi, but I don't get why he ran off. Is he retreating or is he just luring Silver into a false sense of security thinking that he's gone

Yes he was going to get Celebi, but something happened and he was forced to retreat.

And yes, he actually is passed out somewhere on the outskirts of the city.

Sorry for not being online much. I've been really busy recently - social life, job hunting and a beta test, which have taken up my time.

I've pretty much caught myself up, and I think I'll retire Aya and Richard for now; I reckon there's still more to be done with the Legendary beasts though, no?

@LtL: Yeah the beasts have more to do, but we will be finishing it tomorrow(in the RP). For now, Raikou will be hiding out on the beach. I am assuming that Serena and Clement will return to the tournament to do their matches and then finish up with Raikou.

Does it matter if I post Kytes, and Danny in the restaurant? Or would it be better for them to stay in the town center? 

They can go eat. Nothing much is gonna happen the rest of the day unless you guys will it

Name: Darius Ryder

Personality Darius is an easily frightened teen, because he was sickly when he was young. Despite this, he is now very lively because he now has a chance to explore the world. He loves flowers, and will often plant them. He is almost always happy, and a bit hyper because it was pent up inside him when he was weak. He has a high amount of patience because of his old sick nature, and the time it took to do much of what he had to get done. He is very excited to see new things, although his frightenedness will often get the best of him. He is always immensely greatful when he is done a service. He doesn't ever get mad, but he does get saddened to see a partner in pain or an enemy.

Appearance: [spoiler=Darius]

trainer_luke_by_pokeluka-d4wihju.png(Courtesy of http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Trainer-Luke-296474970)

[/spoiler]

Appearance pt. 2: He doesn't wear sunglasses, pants, or closed shoes. He loves feeling the flowers with his toes and sometimes legs, so he will wear shorts and sandals. And the Shaymin would be on his shoulder.

Bio: Darius was born in Oreburgh City. The dense, polluted air was not good for Darius, and he was very sickly. He was rarely well, but he was still educated in a private setting. He only felt well outside the city, in the flowers of the outside area. He frequented the area, and he slowly improved. The sickness still ravaged him for the first eight years of his life, but he recovered. He still visited the flowers every day, and he started transferring a few flowers to Oreburgh so he could smell the sweetness everywhere.

He collapsed one day in the flowers. A Shaymin that was performing the ritual "Flower Carrying" was curled up in the field, and was frightened by his collapse. It found him and used Seed Flare in the area to clean the air for him, and tried to awake Darius with its telepathy. It succeeded, and it felt the immense gratitude of him. As he returned home, the Shaymin followed, and has followed ever since.

Pokémon:

Shaymin (Self-explanatory, No Gender, Energy Ball, Seed Flare, Magical Leaf, Synthesis)

Dragonair (Female, Shed Skin, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Flamethrower, Light Screen)

Bellossom (Male, Chlorophyll, Leaf Blade, Magical Leaf, Swords Dance, Sleep Powder)

Azurill (Female, Huge Power, Bounce, Ice Beam, Scald, Attract)

Litwick (Male, Flash Fire, Shadow Ball, Flame Burst, Energy Ball, Confuse Ray)

Staravia (Male, Intimidate, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Fly, Roost)

I hope this isn't too much like Wally.

He's a young trainer, so he doesn't have the full team of 10 yet. I'm leaving room for him to catch more, as well.

Yes, but if he is going to be participating in the tournament then I would say that he needs at least 6 so that he could have a full battle if necessary. However, if you plan to have him catch a pokemon relatively quickly then otherwise I don't have too much of a problem with the app. I do believe we already have a participant with the name Alex though. This doesn't make or break the app, but I wanted to inform so that you have the option to change your name if you so desire. Once you get back to me about what you plan to do about your team, you will be accepted

On another note, I won't to apologize for my lack of activity right now. I have been lacking both motivation and time, but I am hoping to change that as soon as possible. Just so that I can get a head count on who is still with us, if you guys could post here just letting me know. I don't think we lost anyone, but my cluttered mind wants to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before moving on. My infrequent posting has put me in a precarious position and I have lost track of some of not only my characters, but your guys's characters as well. So if you could just post where each of your characters are, that would be a great help. As well as help me tie up any problems of the day.

@Liseolette Elly: Love the post, btw!

Kytes, and Latios are on a date   having dinner with Danny.

Hey Ren, I was wondering if I should add a section in Kytes's app for "John"? Since he will probably be making more appearances, as the story progresses. 

Go right ahead!

[hr]

Kytes & Latios: Italian restuarant w/Daniel

Daniel: Italian restaurant w/Kytes & Latios

Archived