[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm . . . actually since N.N. followed Keldeo you are on the other beach side as well.

Originally, but then he went off floating above the sky on his Unowns (awkwardly) to save the sinking ship, did he not? So when he emerged, he would naturally be in the same location as wherever Raikou is.

...Okay, it's a bit of a stretch, I admit, but maybe the beach and harbor aren't that far away from each other. A map would help.

A map would help, but is sadly an impossibility. Just read through the edits and everything seems to be in order. N.N. being with Raikou is fine just so long as he doesn't wish to interact with anyone at the docks. Off to post!

@Sonic: Draco is now all yours

@British: Sorry to take some control of Steve, needed a way to bring Draco in as well as a way to speed up the plot. I am sure that you can figure out a way to escape, the officers may have forgotten to disarm you, although I would appreciate it if you talked with Draco for a little while. 

@British: Sorry to take some control of Steve

Not gonna lie, I wasn't happy about that, but I guess I can work around that.

I am sure that you can figure out a way to escape

Oh he will because if it didn't escape your attention, his Cryogonal and Accelgor are still out of their pokeballs. His Liepard is also in his room with backup weapons, plenty of escape options. (That isn't known yet, but I was gonna imply it)

the officers may have forgotten to disarm you

Oh yeah, because Feraligatr did that for them (destroying them).

although I would appreciate it if you talked with Draco for a little while.

I guess I could humour Draco for a little while because it'd give me an opportunity to post.

Although, regarding the protective custody thing, how is that gonna be handled plot-wise? Silver is just gonna return Salamence, Feraligatr and Espeon to their pokeballs anyway. Would it be encouraged for him to return Celebi to his pokeball as well?

Not gonna lie, I wasn't happy about that, but I guess I can work around that.

Oh he will because if it didn't escape your attention, his Cryogonal and Accelgor are still out of their pokeballs. His Liepard is also in his room with backup weapons, plenty of escape options. (That isn't known yet, but I was gonna imply it)

Oh yeah, because Feraligatr did that for them (destroying them).

I guess I could humour Draco for a little while because it'd give me an opportunity to post.

Although, regarding the protective custody thing, how is that gonna be handled plot-wise? Silver is just gonna return Salamence and Feraligatr to their pokeballs anyway. Would it be encouraged for him to return Celebi to his pokeball as well?

You can decline the offer if you like. I imagine Seer is going to want to meddle with you, so if you want you can refrain from posting with Silver until Seer makes his move. Same goes for you, Red. 

You can decline the offer if you like. I imagine Seer is going to want to meddle with you, so if you want you can refrain from posting with Silver until Seer makes his move. Same goes for you, Red. 

Well if I am planning something it will have to wait for a bit . . . since apparently Raikou thinks Seer can "steal souls"

You seriously misunderstood what I had said in the PM, but oh well . . . guess it's okay. I'll have Seer explain everything.

He can steal souls?!

No that was just a foolish assumption on my part. I took what Jake had said to me in a PM the wrong way and now I am looking like an idiot because of that.

Can he eat them too, then? :3

Well I would say if he could steal them, then eating them would definitely be on the list of attached powers. 

He must want to eat its soul.

I am never going to live this down :(

[hr]

I am planning on having this round of posting over soon. So, you guys in the cave need to make it into town. Leave the Articuno stuff for later. 

@Stalfos: I believe that Sonic is waiting for you to post with Terra. There isn't much left to do at the beach, so if you could just do what Red did and bring a few people to the Pokemon center. That way the Swords can meet up with Kaeden there. This day will end once everyone has gotten everything wrapped up. The next round of posting will be taking place the day after and will include in battling, and quite the explosive display *mischievous smile*

There will be no night time shenanigans, Jake.

A question fo Liseolette, where is the good doctor? I might have a job for him.

But, um, Roxie is avoiding the city. Her social anxiety would cause her to have an attack. She's good until there's more than five people around her, then the attacks start. Plus I was going to have Articuno come out in my next post.

Like Renegade said, we should have Articuno tell you to wait... so I would say we go through the cave, Kytes and I walk to the city and you vanish. Maybe back into the cave to meet articuno? Not sure, but Kytes and I gotta get to the city. If I get a response to this I'll do my post sometime after.

Well I said get to the city because Kytes and Daniel are entered in the tournament. Is Roxie not? As suggested, you could sneak away in the cave and then wait till the next day to meet Articuno. Meeting her this soon seems like you are rushing it. No one even knows you are Team Purity. 

@Stalfos: I believe that Sonic is waiting for you to post with Terra. There isn't much left to do at the beach, so if you could just do what Red did and bring a few people to the Pokemon center.

I noticed, but I haven't found anything to post yet. Bad case of writer's block. Always happens at the wrong times :/

Anyway, I gotta go soon and I won't have enough time to post, but I'll try and think of something.

Well I said get to the city because Kytes and Daniel are entered in the tournament. Is Roxie not? As suggested, you could sneak away in the cave and then wait till the next day to meet Articuno. Meeting her this soon seems like you are rushing it. No one even knows you are Team Purity. 

Yeah okay, I'm going to take Kytes to the City, Roxie can do as she please. I feel Daniel needs to interact with the others.

I'll have her slip away from the others and hide in the cave overnight. I'll deal with Articuno later.

You know I like the idea that it is Raikou who is the hot tempered one instead of Entei, who is fire and thus stereotypically supposed to be the one with the . . . pardon the pun . . . fiery personality.

There will be no night time shenanigans, Jake.

D'awww . . . you ruin all of my fun time (>3>)

LOL

Okay yeah if Seer doesn't save Celebi tonight I have already thought of a way to pull Seer back for the night . . . and maybe even the entire next day.

Archived