[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Ren✧

Raichu yelled in pain as Bug Buzz was taking effect, dropping to one knee.

"Don't give up, Raichu!" Blake said confidently. He had been in situations with bugs and using that move before, but this was a bit different for him. However, Blake knew that his Pokemon had a great strength when it came to battle, and he was going to show it. "Raichu, use Iron Tail on the Accelgor to your left!" he said.

"R-Rai....RAI!!" Raichu said, as he stood up again, and rushed toward the first Accelgor he saw. Jumping into the air, his tail had an iron look as it slammed onto it: another clone. That left only 3 left...which one was it?

Blake gritted his teeth, looking at the next few clones...he had to chance this...another Iron Tail...and hopefully hit the RIGHT Accelgor. "Raichu! Iron Tail again, this time...HIT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE!!" he yelled, watching his Pokemon run towards the middle Accelgor and use Iron Tail...when it collides...they would both know if it was the right one. C'mon...c'mon....

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivere (Guardian):

Rivere didn't know herself just what she was going to do. Perhaps order Torterra to attack the enemy trainer himself - even if something like that would no doubt get her disqualified, and probably even arrested. Fortunately, the desperate plea of one of the spectators shook her out of her frenzy. As her eyes caught the woman about to collapse, she immediately jumped off the platform and rushed to her side. She didn't know this person who had called out to her - however, there was a faint sense of familiarity, as if they shared something in common. Rivere didn't bother with that, though, as there were more immediate matters at hand. The woman - more like girl, she couldn't be more than 18 - seemed on the verge of fainting, even though she bore no visible signs of injury or disease.

Belatedly, Rivere remembered her defeated opponent - but as she looked back, Mikhail Varcova had already departed, probably taking advantage of the commotion to disappear quietly. Damn. She ground her teeth. He's not done with me, I can tell... more importantly...

"Are you alright?" She asked anxiously. Instinctively she reached for the girl's wrist, and her expression transformed into shock. Her pulse was too faint - at this point, it was a miracle she was even conscious!

Meanwhile, Terra was still struggling to maintain consciousness. She was quick to shake her head when the woman asked if she was alright, but she didn't know if she had the energy to speak. She had to try though; although the young lady may have realized what was happening to Terra, she may very well have been unaware of the severity of her condition, and if that were the case, she'd definitely remain unaware without any further information.

"Heartbeat... fading..." Terra murmured weakly, "Can't... maintain... conscious... please... help... me...?"

It was then that Terra started seeing double. Instead of placing her hand on the lady's shoulder like she intended, she ended up reaching for the hallucination, only to wonder why she wasn't feeling anything solid. Terrakion rushed over to check up on her.

"Hmm... this is the first time I've ever seen you this bad," he groaned in a worried tone.

'I can fight this, I...' Terra tried to reassure her trusty Cavern Pokemon, before realizing she too had her doubts, 'Well, I think I can at least,'

"I certainly hope so," with that, Terrakion turned his attention to the young lady, "Madam, you must help this girl, in any way that you're able,"

Richard Samson

Indeed, Raichu did hit the 'right' Accelgor. In the idea that it wasn't on of the double team illusions. But as Richard had planned, it was a two layer defense; the attacked Accelgor transformed into a piece of wood as Raichu made impact, and split in half with such force that the other 3 clones were instantly dispersed, something that caused Richard to applaud, grinning at the skill his opponent had.
"Impressive. Very impressive. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and assume you could see the slight differences between the illusions and the substitute, for I would like to think you are better than my initial impression of you." Richard complimented, a satisfied grin plastering his face. "Bug buzz again, Accelgor. See how much this Raichu can take." He ordered. The Accelgor in front of him - the real one, this time - gave a quick nod before she blurred again, dashing around Raichu and sending off soundwaves at the Raichu, hoping to slowly deplete the Raichu's energy. 

2qa44ko.png

GM Post: A Royal Welcoming

King Aurelius sat on his throne, looking at the tablet in front of him. Displayed on the screen were various images of replaying and ongoing battles. It would appear that all the official battles had finished, but a few unofficial battles had sprung. Which was to be expected when there were so many talented trainers about. He zoomed on a replay of an interesting battle between a young competitor and a woman. He paused the video when the young male sent out a Keldeo. A small smile creased the King's face. His theory had been right, they were gathering. The Guardians. They were here.

"I believe it's time." The King stated, looking up from the tablet at his associate. "Is everything in order, Ayame?" The woman in the tight black suit nodded, signaling that every official battle had indeed finished and all details for the night's feast were taken care of. "Quite so, sir." She said, her face revealing no emotion whatsoever. "Then let's make an announcement."

"Attention all Trainers! Attention all Trainers!" The words rang across the entire island, propelled by unseen speakers. "That concludes the first round. The numbers have dwindled from 320 to 160. Congratulations to all our winners!" The king paused to allow a collective cheer to rise from the victorious trainers. "If you would all please return to the courtyard, we have prepared a feast for ALL trainers." 

[spoiler=OOC]

Alright, this should be a fairly quick chapter/episode/etc. It is designed for character interaction, and no battling. It is completely optional as to whether or not you go to the feast, but make sure you end your postings for the day where your character goes to their hotel room for sleep. If you are previously engaged with something, like the situation between Rivere and Terra, please continue on. Once everyone has retreated to their rooms for the night, we will begin our next set of posting. :D

[/spoiler]

"R-RAI!!!!" Raichu yelled, as he held his ears. This wasn't good, Raichu wasn't able to do anything...and this meant that if he couldn't do anything...Blake lost the first match. Unfortunately, Raichu saw Blake talk to him...but couldn't do anything. He just knelt there, until he fell over and passed out.

"RAICHU!" Blake said, running over towards his Raichu as he saw the Accelgor back away. He scooped up his Pokemon and sighed. "Sorry buddy. I-It was a good battle while it lasted. Take a good rest." he said, hearing a responsive "Rai, rai", from his Pokemon, recalling him. This guy almost didn't have any soul towards Pokemon and just seemed like he was wanting the battle over for a specific reason. From his belt, he was about to grab his Charizard's Pokeball...but paused as he heard the announcement. Blake stood up and sighed. "Seems we'll have to continue this later...unfortunately." he said walking back towards Kaeden. "C'mon Kaeden, let's head back."

You felt his determination, right? Cobalion asked.

Determination? More like bloodlust...I don't trust him...not one bit...

Ice heard the announcement, and hoped off her bed getting quickly ready for the feast, showering, and finding the dress she usually wore for contests doing her into a French braid, and combing her bangs out of her eyes.

Returning Cresselia to her Pokeball, and placing the ball into her purse so that she could keep in contact with the Legendary Pokemon. Letting Delcatty hop into her arms she exited the hotel room to return the hotel room, leaving Unown to its own devices.

Turning in Ice’s arms Delcatty smiled up at her Trainer, “this will be a fun time won’t it Ice-chan~” Ice merely nodded smiling down at her Pokemon, not wanting to actually reply knowing full well that all any other person would hear would a purr from Delcatty. She knew that maybe if the red-haired boy were in the tournament that he might show up at this feast, and it would her chance to finally see him.

Arriving at the courtyard, Ice noticed she was a little over dressed for the occasion, but didn’t mind, to her it felt nice to feel pretty for once. The dress itself was a smooth, black and ankle length, flowing around its wearer like water. Ignoring the feast Ice immediately scanned the crowd hoping to find some sign of him; not finding anyone, despite her discomfort at the idea Ice moved deeper into the crowd to make a more thorough search.

Richard Samson & Aya Minatoshi

Accelgor's victory against the Raichu was obviously assured, but a thrill still ran up Richard's neck as the Electric Mouse dropped to the floor, unconcious. It felt almost like killing a man...almost. But still, it caused a grin to spread on his face, and a slight sadistic tinge shadowed his eyes, revealing a small part of his inner madness. He too returned his pokémon; less because of Accelgor's tiredness, but the tactical advantage his opponent had in knowing his pokémon's identity. No doubt a fire type or bird pokémon would grace the field as soon as Raichu was returned.

However, even as he reached for his Alakazam's pokéball, an announcement rang through the castle, and the King's voice echoed throughout the grounds. Aya noticed a notable drop in the expression of her superior, his sadistic grin turning into a vengeful frown, his head tilting to the side and glaring around, attempting to locate these invisible speakers. But the King obviously had good resources, for Richard spotted not one, causing him to groan as he looked back towards Blake, who was already leaving.

"We're not finished here! You owe me a fight!" Richard called to the pair, disappointed not only at his lack of discovering a legendary, but the half-finished battle.

He sighed and reluctantly turned away, heading towards Aya, who removed her phone from her ear. "We have other plans, if you do not feel like attending the feast." She explained, but received a shake of the head from Richard. "No, we should attend. Other possible Guardians may reveal themselves at this dinner, and we should be there to see." He retorted, motioning for her to follow him in the direction of the main courtyard, linking arms as they approached it.

Clement Calvinson

The girl had vanished. There was no point in chasing her now; she had totally gone. Clement searched around the courtyard fervently, but she had totally disappeared. And now she had arisen his curiosity; something very few humans actually managed to do. She was unpredictable, fiery, and there was something mystical about her. Something that was different, enough so as to cause Suicune to want to avoid her. And he still wouldn't reveal why.

The King's announcement gave Clement a needed distraction, focussing his attention momentarily away from Serena and onto the feast. He would probably have to attend that, size up the competition. Besides, it was an opportunity to get free food.

But again, his thoughts were drawn to the mysterious girl that had greeted him then fleed. He would hopefully see her there. Would have to confront her about her disappearance.

For now, he went to his allotted hotel room and found his luggage perfectly arranged in the room, with everything clean and well organised. He made himself a quick coffee as he changed from his casual clothes into a more formal attire, consisting of a white shirt and black blazer, with black trousers and a pair of simple black shoes that, while they looked suitable for a posh party and such, would also allow him to run if needed.

After downing his Coffee, he stuffed Suicune's pokéball in his breast pocket, while his other 6 pokéballs - the legally carried ones - were situated in his side pockets, easily reachable if necessary. With that, he moved to a nearby mirror and attempted to correct his hair, streaking some hair gel through it, but failing to tame it even a small amount, making little to no difference on the actual appearance. With a sigh, he admitted his defeat, and headed out of the hotel and back towards the courtyard, hoping to catch a glance of Serena before they entered the Feast Hall.

2cnck20.png

Serena Finch

Serena was casually walking around the town of Archanum when the king's announcement split the air. She didn't pay too much attention to it, her mind elsewhere. What was it about Clement that had her so intrigued. From what she had seen from his battle he was aggressive and assertive. Ready to take the lead and not afraid to destroy his opponents. But it was something more. A connection to him. Something she hadn't ever really felt before. "Would you quite musing over this boy?! He isn't good for you." Entei said, obviously unhappy with Serena's fascination with the trainer. 

"Are you jealous, Entei?" Serena asked, slightly amused by the Legendary's attitude. He was obviously hiding something from her, something she didn't particularly like, but knew that there were somethings that a person, or in this case Pokemon, didn't share even with those closest to them. "He just isn't the person you think he is." Entei stated, closing the telepathic connection that he had opened. Serena tried to press him for more, but as usual the fiery Pokemon didn't share more than he wanted. Giving up, she returned her thoughts to other things. 

Serena had heard the king mention something about a feast. She wasn't really one for a formal gathering, but she could perhaps spend an evening in a dress. But she refused to give up her biker jacket. Ain't no one gonna pull her away from that. Making her way to her hotel, Serena went to her room and laid out the single dress she had packed. 

Showering, Serena washed off the grime she had accumulated walking through both the paved and unpaved attractions in Archanum City. Finishing, she brushed out her hair, putting it into a simple braid. The thought of putting on makeup never even crossed her mind, seeing as she didn't own any. Putting on her dress, she finished the outfit off with her plain black biker jacket. It was definitely a statement, but not a bad one. Even if she wouldn't admit it, Serena thought she looked quite...hot. 

Leaving the hotel, Serena walked back towards the castle, figuring that a dress and motorcycle riding didn't exactly go together. 

2qia1zk.png

Rook Tacitus

Rook was awoken from his peaceful nap by the voice of the king echoing out to all the trainers in the city. A feast? In all honesty, Rook wasn't too hungry, but he figured that the party would no doubt lead to something interesting, perhaps even a clue to who he might be battling tomorrow. He also hoped to see, or rather feel, whatever had been contacting him earlier that day. 

Having not brought any nice clothes, Rook simply showered and combed his hair, looking somewhat presentable. As he grabbed his wallet from where it sat on the entertainment center in his room, his mind was hit with another wrenching feeling, a sharp pain slicing through the top of his head. An image crashed across his line of sight. In this image he saw a single figure and then there was a loud gunshot and explosion of red. Then the image faded, the gunshot still ringing in ears.

When Rook's sight had returned to normal, he found himself lying on the ground of the hotel room. He had collapsed. This vision had been particularly nerve racking. He couldn't tell what it meant. Was he the one dying? Was it the figure? Or was the figure the shooter? Too many questions. Picking himself up, Rook made his way out of the hotel and into the castle courtyard. His head still throbbed dully. He hoped this would be over soon.

Kaeden watched as Raichu took a knee. The sight saddened him. He could tell that Raichu was a proud and powerful Pokemon and the fact that it had to wait and just pass out in a battle was disheartening. It also made Kaeden slightly nervous to battle this guy. His Accelgor was looking pretty dangerous, and Kaeden wasn't sure that even with a type advantage he could beat it. But it would seem his worries were unfounded, for the sound of a thousand speakers turning on sparked the air, followed by the king's voice. A feast? Seemed fun. In truth, Kaeden had prepared to play video games that night, but he could do that any night. 

"Looks like no battle." Kaeden thought, a slight frown crossing his face. "We could take him. Right here, right now. Don't worry about some dumb old feast." Keldeo responded, eager to battle. "I told you that you wouldn't be battling. We have to be more careful." Keldeo responded to that by shutting down the telepathic connection between the two. Just great. Kaeden thought to himself. 

"C'mon Kaeden, let's head back." Blake said, grabbing his shoulder. As the two turned away the man they had been battling called after them, taunting them back into battle, but Kaeden knew, just as Blake and Coballion did, that there was something off about the guy. It was probably best to call it quits for now. 

Meanwhile, Terra was still struggling to maintain consciousness. She was quick to shake her head when the woman asked if she was alright, but she didn't know if she had the energy to speak. She had to try though; although the young lady may have realized what was happening to Terra, she may very well have been unaware of the severity of her condition, and if that were the case, she'd definitely remain unaware without any further information.

"Heartbeat... fading..." Terra murmured weakly, "Can't... maintain... conscious... please... help... me...?"

It was then that Terra started seeing double. Instead of placing her hand on the lady's shoulder like she intended, she ended up reaching for the hallucination, only to wonder why she wasn't feeling anything solid. Terrakion rushed over to check up on her.

"Hmm... this is the first time I've ever seen you this bad," he groaned in a worried tone.

'I can fight this, I...' Terra tried to reassure her trusty Cavern Pokemon, before realizing she too had her doubts, 'Well, I think I can at least,'

"I certainly hope so," with that, Terrakion turned his attention to the young lady, "Madam, you must help this girl, in any way that you're able,"

OOC: Sorry for not responding for so long, it was Easter here and things got a bit hectic.

-----

Rivere gave a start as the earthen Pokemon approached her. She recognized it, of course - there was no way she would not know a Pokemon such as that. But before she could open her mouth to say anything, Virizion intervened, speaking to her directly.

I will explain everything later. For now, this girl needs your help, and fast. Rivere frowned - Virizion sounded... wary, which was not something it did often. She also noticed that it kept the conversation between them private. Regardless, she knew Virizion was right. She looked up.

"Has anyone called the hospital?" She demanded - she had seen extremely advanced medical facilities during her tour of the city. One of the trainers raised his DataCard, nodding.

"I did." He murmured. "They said they'll be here as fast as possible... but with so much of the medical staff relegated to Pokemon centers for the tournament, I bet they're having their hands full..."

Rivere pursed her lips. She didn't know what the cause for the girl's condition was. She had learned how to help injured Pokemon and nurse them back to health, but a failing human heart was beyond her capabilities. The best she could do was try and make sure she kept breathing until help arrived.

She placed the girl down on the ground, laying her folded jacket under her head. Placing both hands on top of her heart, Rivere pushed down, again and again, mentally counting. Occasionally she would stop and listen in on the girl's breathing, which had become more and more ragged. Come on... don't give up on me! She thought frantically.

Blake invited Kaeden into his room, that way the two could A. Wash off before the feast and B. Stick together and converse about that strange opponent.

"Something was definitely off about that guy...and I mean WAAAAAY off." Blake said, as he took his turn in the bathroom, washing off as he quickly came out with his face buried in a towel. "I've seen some trainers...but something about him particularly...it just sent chills down my spine. Almost if he was out for blood..." he said, tossing the towel into a laundry basket.

About this time, Cobalion emerged from his Master Ball, nodding. It was indeed strange. It almost seemed like he was trying to get something out of the two of you...I fear it may have been Keldeo and myself... the Swords of Justice leader sighed.

Terrakion still had his confidence that he was in fact talking to Virizion's guardian, although being unable to hear his voice was admittedly discouraging. The Rock-type Musketeer figured that the two were just having a private conversation to each other, which he knew to stay out of.

A more important matter was that Terra's heart was back up and running at its normal pace. So far, it had at least managed to stabilize, thanks to the woman's valiant effort to keep Terra alive, but it still wasn't enough for the vitals to function at their peak. Nonetheless, a teary-eyed yet smiling Terra mouthed the words "thank you", before slowly drifting her eyes closed, as if she was ready to accept her fate. Of course, Terra made sure to keep breathing; she was a fighter after all. But if her fighting were to be in vain, then at least she'd die knowing that someone was there to try and help her back up on her feet.

Meanwhile, at one of the Pokemon Centres, Jamie was waiting patiently for his Staraptor, which he had pushed to its limits during his last battle and which was badly injured as a result, when all of a sudden, a team of about four or five paramedics had rushed past him and some of the other patients who were waiting for their own Pokemon. Eventually, another doctor arrived, but before he could call the name of the person he actually wanted to see...

"Um, excuse me, sir, but uh... may I ask what's going on with those paramedics that just passed?" asked Jamie.

"Oh, them? The entire staff just recently got a distress call. Apparently one of the contestants is in a critical condition," the doctor shook his head after saying this much, "Poor girl; certainly a bad time to have her heart try to die on her and all."

"But what about...?" Jamie was about to mention the Pokemon, only to realize who the potential victim might be, "...Terra..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh no, I uh... I completely understand."

With that, Jamie returned to his seat, although the thought of Terra being in the predicament that she was had compounded onto his worry for Staraptor. Jamie didn't know what to think at this stage. All he could hope for was that Terra was going to make it out OK.

Rivere followed the paramedics all the way to the hospital. She remained outside the emergency room, anxiously pacing back and forth. All the while Virizion also remained silent - Rivere could sense her Pokemon's thoughtfulness. She wondered just what had happened between Virizion and the others. Virizion had not divulged any information regarding why the Swords of Justice had separated.

Her thoughts returned to the girl inside. Terra, she had found out her name was. The doctors had been rather mystified after a quick examination - there seemed to be no obvious cause for her heart's sudden failure, so after providing emergency treatment, they had taken her to the emergency room, but it was taking a long time. At long last, the door opened and a nurse came out.

"She's fine now." She hurriedly assured her, seeing her worried face. "She's resting, but you can talk to her if you want."

"What's wrong with her?" Rivere asked. The nurse shrugged, helplessly.

"Nothing seems to be wrong, that's what troubling us... it really seems like the girl has a naturally low heart rate, which can plummet down to nothing under certain circumstances... we will research her medical records shortly, but for now her condition is stable."

Rivere nodded, thanking the nurse, and walked into the room. The girl was still lying on the bed, but she seemed to be breathing peacefully now. Quietly, she approached, not wanting to disturb her in case she was asleep.

Kaeden stepped into Blake's hotel room. The air conditioning hitting him as he let out a sigh. He hadn't realized he had been so tired. The battles from the day really wore him out, especially watching that last one. "I've seen some trainers...but something about him particularly...it just sent chills down my spine. Almost if he was out for blood..." It was indeed strange. It almost seemed like he was trying to get something out of the two of you...I fear it may have been Keldeo and myself...

Kaeden nodded the man was definitely intense, and Coballion very well could be correct in thinking that he was after Legendary Pokemon. You all need to quite worrying. It was probably nothing Keldeo said, leaping out of his Pokeball. It was obvious he was adamant against anything that had to do with Team Purity and their goal to kill the Legendary Pokemon. "Keldeo, why are you hiding from the facts? Could you not feel the energy on that guy?" Kaeden asked, worried about his partner. Keldeo had always been stubborn, but ever since Kaeden had learned about Team Purity, the young Legendary had been increasingly so. 

Finally, the last piece of paper began to burn into an image! The fourth Legendary Pokemon had been revealed. N.N didn't doubt the abilities of his Unown, but he had to admit he was impressed with how well they've performed. Now then, the final key to victory. It was coming, it was coming... aaandd it was a Plusle. Complete fail. Had the Unown actually mistaken such a common creature for a legendary? After a bit of thought, it didn't make any sense. There was no way it could be possible...or was there?

"Chu." His Pikachu said.

Nodding, he looked at the face of the trainer (Kallen). Even though his Unown had utterly failed in capturing a Legendary Pokemon, he did recognize the person. It was the one who had been with the owner of Cresselia, and fact that a captured image of him had been sent here must have meant something. He needed to have a word with that Unown later.

It was around that time that an announcement from King Aurelius echoed all throughout the island from unseen speakers. How pathetic. Only one battle in and everyone was already celebrating; this modern world truly was pathetic. But it did provide him with an opportunity to investigate the four captured trainers more thoroughly. Without any need for dressing, seeing as how he'd been dressed in regal clothing and a black crown from the very start, he headed straight for the courtyard, Pikachu sitting on his right shoulder.

Upon arriving, there was a crowd. Some had chosen to stay behind and rest, but there were still quite a lot of trainers. That may make it difficult-

"Pikapika!" Pikachu exclaimed, pointing at a familiar girl in the crowd. The owner of Cresselia. She appeared to be looking for someone...whoever it was, he didn't know nor did he care. Quickly catching up, he stepped in front of her. Without a doubt, this presence of goodness was Cresselia.

"Good evening." He greeted, attempting to be kind but ending up sounding rather cold. "I don't believe we were probably acquainted the last time we met. Please, call me N.N. May I know your name, miss?"

----

While Ice was gone, the Unown opened the window with its Hidden Power and flew out, before closing the window again. Well, that had been surprisingly easy. Now, all it had to do was find N.N. The other two Unowns, with their mission complete, also had the same idea.

---

It had been an extremely tense battle, culminating in a dramatic battle in the skies between Charizard and Flygon, but at last Areo managed to defeat the Sky Pillar Prodigy, a kid who was at the level of an Elite Four. Sharo had been highly impressed and praised him, but at the time, the only thing on his mind were his Pokemon. That was half an hour ago.

At the moment, he was sitting in a chair within a Pokemon Center as he let his Pokemon heal. While he did enjoy the battle, he had to admit he had yet to find a balance between battling and safety. All of the opponents before hadn't been able to match up to the speed of his Pokemon, but Sharo Cainzen... that guy was a master trainer, and had managed to deal plenty of damage. Without Charizard's amazing prowess, he would've lost.

When the announcement came from King Aurelius, his Pokemon were still recovering. Still, he did want to go and find Ice and was about to go out when all of a sudden, a team of about four or five paramedics rushed past him and some of the others who were waiting for their own Pokemon. One of the trainers asked what had just happened.

"Oh, them? The entire staff just recently got a distress call. Apparently one of the contestants is in a critical condition." The doctor shook his head after saying this much. "Poor girl; certainly a bad time to have her heart try to die on her and all."

The celebration would have to wait. The trainer mentioned something about a Terra and looked worried, so maybe he knew something. It was then that Areo noticed a girl follow the paramedics up. There was something about that girl...

Hmm... a musketeer?

A strange force suddenly took ahold of him at hat moment as he looked as her, and he found his feet carrying him onward, following her up to the emergency room. There was something really wrong about that, even though it felt perfectly natural. He definitely wasn't the stalker-type of person, and he had to wait for his own Pokemon to recover anyway, so why was he doing this...? From what he heard from a discussion between her and a nurse, the victim in question appeared to have a naturally low heart-rate, which could possibly become nothing under certain circumstances.

With even quieter footsteps that made very little sound, Areo followed Rivere into the room. He didn't reveal his presence, only standing there quietly...awkwardly. From the point of view of an outsider, he would look like a creeper. Luckily, his feet were rooted in their position and not moving about anymore.

Hehe. There's even a second.

Silver:

Hearing the King's announcement, Silver headed back to the hotel on top of his Salamence to change for the feast. On his way there, he noticed a smaller hoarde of trainers than at the start of the tournament and wondered. "I wonder if there are other trainers like me, as in commanding or protecting a legendary." After that he took out Celebi's pokeball and said, "I'll put you in here for the duration of the feast." and proceeded to put it in his bag. "Hopefully I'll be safe in here." Celebi said to Silver via telepathy.

Upon arrival at the Courtyard's hotel, Silver put his bag under the bed so that it would not be a distrction later. "Why can't I stop thinking about that day?" Silver thought as the images from that fateful day kept flashing back into his mind, pehaps this was a sign that something bad was going to happen, but Silver had to shrug it off because he wanted to relax at the feast.

A short while later, Silver had gotten his evening suit on which had been specifically designed by the Tiger Lily of Celestic Town's Grandaughter Lily, the edges of the collars as well as the edge of the sleevs and trouser legs were a bright shade of green and Silver liked to wear it because he wanted to feel original whilst wearing it. Giving a sigh, he left his room, looked on both sides of the corridor before heading for the feast.

Alex:
Upon hearing the announcement, Alex hopped on top of his Houndoom and started to head back to the hotel. He was feeling confident after winning the first match and loved the idea of having a celebratory feast as he earned it. "I can practically taste the gourmet grub." He thought, licking his lips as he passed the crowds, smiling and giving a thumbs up to them.

As soon as he had finished changing his outfit, Alex made his way to the feast to grab a bite to eat. "Wow, what a spread!" He said as he picked up a Drumstick and proceeded to take a bite out of it whilst keeping a close eye on the nicely dressed competition.

Steve:
The King's announcement had given Steve a great idea, he would be infiltrating the feast as a butler serving food and drink to the trainers whilst keeping an eye out for trainers with legendaries. He hid in an alleyway to change into a butler's uniform and then exited the alleyway, talking to someone on the phone as to not arrouse suspicion

At the feast, Steve kept a keen eye for the different trainers to see what they are discussing, but all the muttering was generic nonsense which were of no significance to him at all. He sighed as he thought that maybe the legendary holders would want an early night but chose to stick around anyway, it was at that point, a trainer came up to him and asked, "Can I have one of those please?" Steve turned around, gave a smile and presented the food to them. "Certainly." he replied as he glanced back at the trainers after doing his duties as a butler.

“Oh!” Ice stepped back a little in surprise, when the man from earlier stepped in front of her, “umm… hello, N.N. My name? It’s well… Ice.”  Ice turned her face away slightly nervous from the man’s seemilngly cold voice. She would have left right then and there, but Delcatty hopped from out of her arms, making a purring sound up at Pikachu, (want to play~).

“Delcatty I don’t think this the place,” Ice replied to Delcatty disregarding the fact that she disliked replying to her Pokemon, because she could reveal she actually knew what they were saying. Delcatty only responded by rubbing herself against Ice’s leg, this time actually purring.

“Heehee, we didn’t really get a chance to talk last time did we?” Ice decided that she could be a little more comfortable around the man, due to Delcatty seeming to be comfortable around him, or his Pokemon at least.

“Your Pikachu is well taken care of, I can tell be the sheen of its fur, how long have you been partners?” Ice replied trying to make conversation. 

"Ice? What a nice name."

As much as he hated to work with them, he would have to ask Team Purity for records of her identity, history and such. Birth certificates were useless, but he may be able to discover an edge against her, and use it as an opportunity to target her Cresselia. Until then, N.N would just have to make friends with the girl... Meanwhile, the Pikachu was delighted by Delcatty's playfulness and was about to jump down with a "Pika!" (Okay!) before Ice told her Delcatty it wasn't the place... wait, talking to her Pokemon? N.N disregarded it. She was probably just doing the same thing he always did; interpretation via body language.

"Urlugal has been my loyal compatriot for a long time now." N.N told her. "This particular Pikachu is the latest in a long line of Pikachu that has spanned many generations. To be honest, I was a little surprised myself when I found that out."

The Pikachu looked proud and its head bopped up and down as N.N explained its past. But then it turned its head over to the right as some more trainers arrived.

"Pikaka..." It murmured. N.N looked in the same direction to see a teenager in black (Silver). He took note to memorize the person's face, but right now he had to focus on Ice. One at a time.

"So what brings you to the tournament of legends, Ice?" He asked, turning back to the girl.

29enmtt.png

Kallen Colverson

Kallen jerked awake at the side of the King's voice. After finishing his match, Kallen had gone back to his hotel room. Admittedly, he had cried for a little bit, the stress of the tournament hitting him once again and then he fell asleep. He listened as the king's voice boomed across the entire island. A feast? The mention of food made his stomach rumble. Mew/Plusle, who had been sleeping next to him, awoke and pulled on Kallen's shirt. An image passed through Kallen's mind of the two eating together. It would appear that Mew/Plusle was hungry as well. "Well let's get going then." Mew/Plusle scampered up his arm and perched on his shoulder. They left the hotel, and Kallen saw Ice...and that guy with the crown from earlier. "I have a bad feeling about that guy." Kallen whispered to Mew. "Plus, plus!" Mew said in agreement. "Should we go talk to them?" Mew sent Kallen an image of him swooping in to save Ice from the man. He couldn't help but smile. "Okay." 

Walking over to the two, Kallen jumped into their conversation, eyeing the man suspiciously. "Hey, Ice. Nice to see you again." 

Kaeden stepped into Blake's hotel room. The air conditioning hitting him as he let out a sigh. He hadn't realized he had been so tired. The battles from the day really wore him out, especially watching that last one. "I've seen some trainers...but something about him particularly...it just sent chills down my spine. Almost if he was out for blood..." It was indeed strange. It almost seemed like he was trying to get something out of the two of you...I fear it may have been Keldeo and myself...

Kaeden nodded the man was definitely intense, and Coballion very well could be correct in thinking that he was after Legendary Pokemon. You all need to quite worrying. It was probably nothing Keldeo said, leaping out of his Pokeball. It was obvious he was adamant against anything that had to do with Team Purity and their goal to kill the Legendary Pokemon. "Keldeo, why are you hiding from the facts? Could you not feel the energy on that guy?" Kaeden asked, worried about his partner. Keldeo had always been stubborn, but ever since Kaeden had learned about Team Purity, the young Legendary had been increasingly so. 

Cobalion looked at Keldeo, sighing a bit as he smiled some. As usual, you are headstrong Keldeo...however, you shouldn't have an attitude like that when it comes to these sort of people. Especially if he's trying to get rid of the Legedaries...

"Regardless, they won't either of you. I have a promise on that...and I intend to keep it!" Blake said, emerging from the bathroom [url=http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3900000/Takeshi-Yamamoto-anime-guys-3974382-281-320.jpg]wearing a nice red shirt with a black tie[/url] (Please ignore the crest on the shirt). He placed his Pokeballs on his belt, along with a few hanging from a chain he had on his side. "Might as well enjoy the feast they have...Cobalion, I'm making sure your Master Ball is in my pocket...don't want to draw suspicion."

Do what you must, Blake. Cobalion nodded, as he was recalled into the Master Ball.

"See you out there Kaeden!!" Blake said, as he walked out, grabbing a fedora he brought, putting it on his head.

Meanwhile, once Blake got to the Feast

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQsV2wqOniU]Sonic OVA OST ~ South Island Theme Remix[/url]

Blake didn't waste any time at all enjoying himself with the feast....which was an understatement, cause not many of the trainers were. He had just gotten back up with ANOTHER plate of food, as he sat down at a table and began devouring the food.

An obvious sign that your trying to regain strength... Cobalion's voice said, through the munching and swallowing that Blake could hear.

Well, free food is free food! Blake, swallowed as he tried to answer Cobalion. Besides...if HE shows up again...I'm going to try and confront him. And kick his sorry ass off this island!!

“Wow, has the Pikachu family been passed down through your family? Urlugal, what a pretty name, does it stand for something… it sounds foreign, so maybe a word in another language?” Ice replied sending a smile towards Pikachu. At N.N’s question Ice cast her eyes down at the floor, her face turning very red.

“Umm… well, actually,” Ice’s voice became very soft, and sad cracking several times, “I came to find… my… my boyfriend.” The last part came out barely audible, a single tear dripping down her cheek. Sensing its Trainer’s depression Delcatty hopped into her arms snuggling against her making comforting noises. “I’m sorry, it’s just a year after we graduated we promised to meet, but I was kidnapped by… someone, and now I’ve come here in hopes of finding him. I’m sorry I shouldn’t push my troubles on to you, it’s not right.”

Petting Delcatty absentmindedly Ice put on a smile, and continued their conversation, “Your clothes… they’re very elegant, pardon my abruptness, but are perhaps royalty, your whole demeanor, it’s just so… odd and unfamiliar.” Ice made a sort of apologetic face at her personal question.

At that moment, Kallen showed up as well. “Hello to you to Kallen, how was your battle?” Ice returned oblivious to Kallen’s look. 

29enmtt.png

Kallen Colverson

“Hello to you to Kallen, how was your battle?” Kallen smiled. Good, she remembered his name. He was slightly afraid that Ice had forgotten about their early encounter today. Now that they were close to each other again, Kallen felt the same connection with the girl that he had felt before. It was similar to the connection he and Mew shared, just not as prominent. Could it be that she had psychic powers as well? "Um...well...it went okay, I guess. I mean, I won. So I guess that's what matters." An image of himself commanding his Pokemon to battle appeared in Kallen's mind, and quite frankly it startled him. In the moment it had felt great, actually acting like a trainer...but looking back, it scared him. Pokemon battles hadn't ever really been his thing. But...it seemed like he might have a knack for them.

"What about you? How did yours go?" Kallen asked, eager to turn the subject away from himself. "I don't think we have properly met." Kallen said, turning to the royally garbed man. Kallen studied him for a moment longer, holding out his hand. The get up was slightly frightening, the black crown truly offsetting. "I'm Kallen. And this is...Plusle." Kallen said, gesturing towards Mew/Plusle that was on his arm. "Plus, plus!(Hi there)"

"Correct. Urlugal is indeed a foreign name." N.N replied, choosing not to comment further on it nor his royalty lest he accidentally chase the duo away with his words.

That was when Kallen arrived with a Plusle, who didn't seem too eager to talk about himself for some reason. It was a strange coincidence that he and the Plusle had come here, but it was also a strangely great opportunity. He sensed Kallen's hesitation at calling his Pokemon a Plusle, and surely enough, N.N could feel a presence coming from it... Perhaps the Legendary was using the Transform move, or perhaps it was using a more advanced mind trick. Whatever the case, he would have to discover it.

"What an interesting Plusle." He commented. "Where did you catch it?"

29enmtt.png

Kallen Colverson

Kallen gulped, audibly. Perhaps having Mew out hadn't been such a good idea. He thought of returning him now, but that would seem suspicious. Where did you catch it? Where did you catch it? Where did you catch it? Tears began to spring to Kallen's eyes. Too much pressure. But, he couldn't run away now. "Well...um...Plusle was actually a gift from my parents. He was...uh...my first Pokemon." Kallen said, offering a nervous smile. Mew? Mew asked telepathically, wondering if Kallen was okay. They had never run into trouble like this before, and he wasn't so sure that the young trainer would be able to keep up the facade for long.

It would appear that Kallen's suspicions about the man were well founded, his interest in Mew...or rather Plusle, was a little too extensive. Maybe he was just reading too much into it?...but something told him that, that wasn't why he was getting a nervous feeling from the guy.

Archived