[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Ren✧

2cnck20.png

Serena Finch

"So...err...care to explain what happened earlier? I mean, what was up with the running off?" Serena shifted uncomfortably. She hated to lie, but she also couldn't give up Entei to Clement. No matter what she thought about the boy, Entei obviously didn't trust him, so she couldn't be the one to reveal that secret. Serena tried to contact her Legendary but as soon as she reached towards the Legendary's mind, she began to feel extremely hot, which was saying something when it came to Serena. It would appear that Entei had raised a powerful psychic barrier around his mind. After feeling Serena's touch, the Legendary extended the telepathic walls of flames around her mind, but the connection between them was still shut down. 

"Oh you know...girl problems." She said, batting her eyelashes. That answer was usually enough to make any guy squirm and they were usually happy to drop the subject. "So anyway, how did you enjoy the party. Did you do any dancing?" Serena asking, wanting to know if this Clement had a girlfriend. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver

When Rook clutched his head having another splitting headache, Silver glanced at him and wondered if he was ok before Rook suddenly grabbed his wrist and was dragged off. "Woah, where are you taking me?" Silver protested as there was nothing he could do at the time and he had to accept it as he would be going to the lake whilst at the same time being concerned for not only Rook but Celebi too, however he was also interested in learning more about the lake.

Steve
Heading to a corner in the great hall, Steve saw Cryogonal approaching with news. "What's that Cryogonal? You saw him heading where?" Steve smirked as a second Cryogonal came onto the scene who later revealed himself to be Steve's Zoroark. "Were you able to follow him without detection?" Steve asked as he had Zoroark disguise itself as Cryogonal to spy on Silver before the feast. "Good work Zoroark, now disguise yourself as me and head to the lake whilst I head to the hotel." Zoroark nodded as he transformed into Steve as he returned Cyogonal to his pokeball, and the perfect opportunity to leave arose when another butler walked in which meant that Steve could jump out of the window undetected or so he thought.

2qia1zk.png

Rook Tacitus

Rook pulled Silver through time, despite his protests he seemed to have given up fighting Rook's grip. Coming upon the beach, Rook saw the statue of Azelf and rushed over to it. He was sure that this is where his vision had taken place. Somewhere far off down the beach there was a flash of green light and a curse that rang so loud that even touched upon Rook's ears. There was another green flash and Rook turned to see what it was. Behind Rook and Silver were three, small forms that lay huddled in the sand. H-elp-p-p us. The message was projected to Rook, and presumably Silver. Rook recognized the figures. They were the three guardians of the lake. Their forms suddenly disappeared, but they were not accompanied by the green flash this time. Rook could still feel their presence and figured that they were still somewhere around the statue. Before he could think of anything else, he heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Turning, he saw three cat-like Pokemon glowering at him. Their fur bristled with anger, letting out a terrifying growl. Behind them appeared a man, an Eevee on his shoulder. Rook could tell that something was off. The man gave off a vibe. An aura of evil.

"Who are you?" Rook asked. He gingerly touched the Pokeballs around his waist, obviously threatened by the Pokemon that still stood in front of them. He discretely tapped Silver on the arm, trying to alert him to do the same. If trouble broke out, they definitely wanted to be ready. The man chuckled slight. "My name isn't important, child. Just tell me where those damn guardians went." The man's words sent a tingle through Rook's spine. The word guardian always put him on edge, but he quickly realized the man was talking about the Lake Guardians. "I think you need to leave." Rook stated. He wasn't about to give this man any information about the Legendaries. It was then that he noticed the other man. Things were getting dangerous, the numbers were stacking against them. 

2u4k31e.png

Eon

Eon nodded at his subordinate, allowing him to rise. Of all the members of Team Purity, Richard was very much like himself. Ambitious and deadly. A killer combination. Thinking on the man's words, he responded. "Do you doubt me, Richard?" He asked, a sense of danger entered the air. "Why don't you come with me? I'll show you how to really hunt." Eevee responded with a yip of excitement at the word hunt. Afterward, Eon happened upon to people, his Pokemon had confronted them already. They knew something he could smell it. "Look Richard, fresh meat."

Eon studied the two young men that stood in his way. It was obvious that the one that was speaking wasn't about to give up any information. What was more is that he had dared defy Eon. "The hard way then. Go my beauties!" The three eeveelutions sprung into action, letting loose a barrage of attacks. The man that had been talking reacted quickly, shoving his companion aside so as not to get hit with the powerful attacks and then he himself sprung to the side. The adolescent through a Pokeball into the air, a white light illuminating the darkened beach. From the Pokeball appeared a shelled Pokemon. Its blue tentacles writhed about, eagerly awaiting instructions from its master. An Omastar. "So you choose to fight? You either got some balls, or no brains." A battle with Eon didn't usually just entail a Pokemon battle, but a physical confrontation as well. He charged to where the adolescent was recovering from his dive into the sands and made to strike him with the cane in his hands. Fortunately for the youth, he rolled to the side at just the right time. "What the f-" The youth started to say but was cut off by another attack from the man. "Omastar, use Stone Edge on his Pokemon. I'll try to handle this bastard." The Omastar sprung into action, releasing a barrage of sharp stones on the Eeveelutions. The quick attack from the ancient Pokemon caught the feline Pokemon off guard, all of whom were hit with the rock based attack. "Silver, help Omastar." Rook called, dodging a kick from the large man. "And watch out for that other guy."

Silver

Silver had received the message loud and clear and nodded in agreement. It was then that he remembered the events of that fateful day and decided to not let those events distract him from what needs to be done. When the other man walked onto the scene, Silver was able to vaguely recognise him. "Who are you?" He shouted, but he got no response from him. "Speak to me then?!" he said, starting to get agitated at the guy's silence, but he had to remain calm. "Perhaps he has been trained to remain silen at all costs, OR perhaps he isn't human." Silver thought as he leapt across the attack the silent bloke who jumped out of the way and fired a Dark Pulse sending Silver flying by around a metre. "Big mistake." Silver said as he was about to make his move, but he also had to leap out of the way of the attacks coming from the eeveelutions that the mystery man wields and then he saw Rook's Omastar under attack. "Don't woorry Rook I have your back, Espeon come on out and use Shadow ball!" Espeon immediately leapt into action and fired multiple Shadow Balls to protect its comrade. "Ok Lucario, I want you to deal with that other pseudo-man." Silver discretely said as Lucario got into its battle stance to attack the Pseudo-man whilst Silver kept his eyes on the battle with the mystery man with the Eeveelutions.

Ice held her head in pain moments longer as the mental shout echoed through her mind causing her more pain. Wincing through it she decided she would ask Cresselia about it later.

Feeling a sudden, and quite uncomfortable psychic presence Ice immediately panicked, and attempted to get out of the party.  She barely paid attention to N.N.’s explanation, and it took her a while to register it. A girl he cared about… like her, with the dreams of the boy, ever since escaping from Elias a second time she had been plagued by the nightmares of her past. As N.N. exited Ice saw this as an opening to make her own exit.

“Good-bye then, I would be honoured to have a battle with you,” Ice made a quick bow then rushed out the back entrance of the feast area only to quickly duck out of the way of a stray Stone Edge attack.  She turned to see two men, who were closest to her, (Eon and Richard) facing off against two boys, in a Pokemon battle that looked like it had turned physical. “What are you doing, there aren’t supposed to be battles here tonight!” Ice yelled at the group, hoping to defuse the situation not knowing how much danger she was actually in.  

-----

Elias was idly following Ice with the, now cloaked, drone nothing interesting seeming to be happening, when she left hurriedly left the party only to find Richard and their leader engaging in battle with two boys.

“Ahh, so the elusive leader finally raises his head,” Moira commented from her console, before turning her attention to Elias, “Doctor, if I may I have a certain inquire. What is your actual cause for joining Team Purity. I know for sure that you don’t fully believe in its goals, and would actually like to preserve some Legendary Pokemon… so what is your angle?”

“My… angle you say? Funding, for my research, which is all this team is to me, a bank,” Elias pressed a button on the console revealing four different screens, each of drones tracking four different people. A green haired boy, with shy features looking around a sitting at a park bench seemingly looking for someone, a relaxed looking, shaggy brown haired boy, who seemed to be playing a guitar in Jubilife City, and a fierce looking red head girl furiously kicking a dummy. “Behold my pet project; Zephyr, the green haired one, Tyr, the brown haired one, and Flair, the red haired one. They were all a part of my psychic project, and I would be using Team Purity’s funds to go out and capture all of them, but since I only need one, and Ice is already here, why waste time?”

“I see, and once you capture her, you’re going to experiment one her again?” Moira commented amused.

“Of course, see Ice is the most powerful out of each of them… well potentially at least, in her current state she is the weakest of all. See, because of her partial amnesia after her second capture by me, her subconscious has somehow figured out a way to seal a good portion of her power. See she could access anytime she wants, but she doesn’t want to, so her subconscious keeps a mental block on it, because deep down she is scared of her own abilities. I intend to force them out,” Elias said evenly, “and what, Moira, is you whole motivation to be here if I may ask?”

“Well I, like you, am here to further my own goals, not Team Purity's,” Moira said monotone, “I do not share Eon’s ideals, he is a crazed fool whose own plan is destined to crash and burn, what I want is to further my own knowledge as a scientist, and nothing more, and unfortunately I reached the end of the what the law will allow me to do. Now don’t get me wrong I do wish to kill the Legendary Pokemon, as in my eyes they represent perfection, the very word is an insult to science, that is why I wish to kill them.”

“I see,” was all Elias said before both scientists returned to their respective consoles. 

Blake had just drifted to sleep...when he heard the banging at his hotel room door. "W-Wha? What's going on??"

Its Kaeden and Keldeo, Blake. Cobalion said, as he sat up from where he lay. And from what I can tell, they two don't seem like their excited about anything...more like...scared.

Scared?! Blake thought, as he got off the bed and ran to the door. Don't tell me that guy...that he tried to attack Kaeden... He quickly opened the door and saw Kaeden, seeming very frightened. "K-Kaeden! Dude are you alright?" he began to ask. So far from what he could tell, nothing was out of place...and he seemed like he was alright. Blake ushered Kaeden inside and then closed the door, before him and Cobalion asked the same thing:

"What happened?"

What happened?

Kaeden burst into Blake's room. The panic that was so evident in Keldeo had seeped into Kaeden, causing him to enter a stage of terror in which he had no idea what he was afraid of. As soon as they were safe in the room, Keldeo released itself from its Pokeball. "We have something else to worry about now." Keldeo described the presence he felt and the malevolent aura that had been coming from one of the guests. "If this guy was Team Purity then we need to get our little group together faster than we thought. And if he isn't, well we may already be too late. Because we have someone out there doesn't play by any rules." 

Kaeden had began to calm down now that Keldeo was no longer urging him to run. It seemed as if this new villain could read minds, making him all the more dangerous. "Is there anyway we can guard our minds from such an attack?" Kaeden asked. Looking to both Blake and Coballion for an answer. 

A new threat? Blake crossed his arms as he thought if this was even possible. For the longest time, him and Cobalion only knew of Purity and the fact of them trying to take all the Legendaries for their gain. But now...now things were changing...in a bad way.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v765H981ybM]Detective Conan OST 6[/url]

Blake started pacing now, trying to think of what could possibly cause a threat like this to appear. I doubt Team Purity would have someone this psychotic on their side...given that...the threat may have turned on them by now. And if he can read minds...how can we...? he thought, as he stopped in front of his hotel room window. Something like this didn't even make sense. "Kaeden and Keldeo are right...we need to find the other two Swords of Justice and get the team formed as quickly as possible. Alone, we may not be able to take this threat on...but with four against one...it might be different."

Cobalion nodded and looked over at Kaeden and Keldeo. As for guarding our minds...I'm not entirely sure how we can possibly defend against that. Such knowledge is beyond the Swords of Justice's reach. Other Legendaries may know...but I'm unsure which.

Kaeden looked to Blake and Coballion as they discussed the problem. It looked like there was another player in the game, and he or she could prove a bigger threat than Team Purity. "Tomorrow, after our matches, we should meet up and make a plan of action to find the other swords." Kaeden said. He had seen what Keldeo could do in battle, and if the other swords were near as powerful as him, or maybe stronger, then they might stand a chance against all these enemies. Already they had angered a possible member of Team Purity, and it seemed as if there might be a psycho on the loose with psychic powers. 

"Blake," Kaeden started sheepishly ,"Do you mind if I stay in your room tonight? I don't feel safe being alone. Don't worry, Keldeo and I will sleep on the floor. You'll hardly know that we're here. Please?" 

After receiving no response to Latios’s mental outburst, Kytes watched as both N.N, and Ice took their leave. “Don’t worry…We’ll find her.” thought Kytes, as he began to walk towards the exit of the castle. Once outside he took a minute to enjoy in the crisp night air, before slowly drifting towards his hotel. "Let’s just get home…” Responded the Eon pokemon, in a low, distracted tone.

Unbeknownst to Kytes, Latios had picked up on a new threat, and was now putting the majority of its effort into guarding the now weakened mind of his trainer... Though finding his sister was important, protecting his current family took priority.

When the pair reached their lodgings, they received a warm welcome from Kytes’s Zoroark, who had chosen to stay in the hotel in order to watch its television. Exhausted Kytes released Latios from his pokeball, cracking a smile, as the room was filled with his warm aura. “Let’s get some shut eye guys.” Yawned the young trainer, as he stripped down to his boxers.

As he walked towards the bed, Kytes chuckled as Latios, and Zoroark curled in two large heaps. Leaving only a single Kytes shaped space in the center of the king-sized mattress. Sliding into position, Kytes took one final look at his two best friends, before slowly beginning his descent to sleep.

“Make sure you ACTUALLY go to sleep this time Lati…” Thought  Kytes, fully aware of the legend's habit of staying up, to serve as a guard.

“Yea,yea… Goodnight partner.”

"Goodnight"

Richard Samson

Eon was certainly confident of his ability to track invisible, teleporting, psychic beasts of myth. Though, why wouldn't he be. Even a man of Richard's prowess had been shocked at Eon's ability to do pretty much anything he liked. The man had the ability to inspire the possibility of the impossible, especially in Richard, a man of similar demeanour. If not, Richard possibly wouldn't have joined Purity; what would be the point if the task seemed impossible.

Though there seemed to be something in the way of Eon's prowess. Or, well, someone. Two someones. Who refused to reveal the direction of the lake Guardians. Defying the order of the Leader of Purity. How insolent. Eon recognised this insolence, and immediately moved to eradicate these intrusions. So Richard decided he would join him. Resisting the urge to draw his pistol, he pressed a pokéball on his belt, revealing a particularly violent looking Octillery, deflecting the stray Stone Edge with a Rock Blast of its own, causing the larger attack to shatter before it reached Richard.

"Octillery, take care of that Espeon; master Eon has the Omastar under control." Richard commanded, before turning to face one of the Boys (silver) with a grin on his face. "Pokémon battles just aren't the same as real fights, dont you agree?" He called, as his Octillery unleashed a powerful Water Spout towards the Espeon. Richard followed a similarly agressive tactic, dashing quickly forward and punching quickly towards Silver's gut.

Clement Calvinson

Clement sighed and turned his awkwardly to the side, pretending to be gazing off into the distance. Girl troubles. Wow. That was one of the best/worst excuses a girl could come up with. He could hardly push the subject any further, just incase.

Rolling his eyes slightly, he turned back to Serena, smiling slightly. "Dancing? Nah. No-one quite...I dunno, interesting enough I guess?" He said, shrugging. It had sort of been true, no-one had quite caught his attention. No-one as intriguing as Serena, definitely. "Do you know what I mean, or is it just my ego talking for me?" He joked, chuckling slightly. He could imagine Suicune sighing at this comment, and yet, no such sound came. In fact, there was no communication at all. He was reminded Suicune had all but cut himself of from Clement.

"Hey, I dont suppose you've seen any...err...suspicious characters around anywhere?" Clement asked, a serious expression suddenly crossing his face as he looked around quickly.

Lucario:

The fight between Lucario and the Pseudo-Man (Steve) raged on. Silver knew that the man had slipped up by using a Dark Pulse so it was Lucario's job to unmask the guy. Surprisingly enough the guy was adept in hand-to-hand combat but so was Lucario. Neither side looked to be giving an inch as they took blow after blow until the Pseudo-Man started to use Double Team. Lucario used its aura to find the real one and fire an Aura Sphere sending him back a few metres and revealing himself to be a Zoroark. Zoroark's commands was to retreat whenever he was unmasked so he ran off, presumably back to his master. With the battle won, Lucario proceeded to head back to his trainer.

Silver:

The battle raged on from both sides. Espeon had been deflecting any attacks that had come his way, but Silver knew that he was not out of the woods at all. He turned towards Richard who looked to have the upper hand towards Silver. When he said that battles aren't as fun as real fights, Silver didn't have a chance to respond as Richard had also commanded Octilery to use Water Spout. Silver quickly turned towards Espeon and ordered, "Espeon use Psychic to redirect the water attack!" Espeon turned his head just before the Water Spout made an impact and stopped it in its tracks and used his psychic power to redirect the attack back towards Octillery. Unfortunately for Silver he was unaware that Richard had started dashing towards him and just as Richard's fist was about to make its mark, Lucario leapt forward to take the hit sending him hurtling towards Silver who fell to the ground and feeling just as much pain, if not a bit more than Lucario had just felt. Moments later, he got up and returned Lucario to his pokeball and attempted to stand back up still able to give commands though.

Blake

Blake's expression of deep thought softened upon hearing Kaeden's words. In the moment of it all he had forgot that Kaeden was little more than a child. He must be so scared right now, and for reasons he couldn't fully understand. "Yeah sure. You are welcome to stay. Actually, I was hoping you would. I'd feel better if I knew that I could protect you." Blake said, trying to calm the young boy's nerves. Indeed. There is strength in numbers.

Serena Finch

No dancing. Good. That either meant he didn't have a girlfriend, or at least she wasn't around. "Hey, I dont suppose you've seen any...err...suspicious characters around anywhere?" Serena shook her head. "No, I haven't noticed anything. Although I have notice that En...other people were acting a little cautiously. Why do you ask?" Serena silently berated herself, almost revealing Entei's identity. Clement's question got her thinking though. If other people were noticing that something was off, maybe it wasn't just Entei's distrust of Clement that was causing him to act so strangely. 

Rook Tacitus/Eon

Rook rolled under a punch, finding himself behind Eon. Taking a chance, Rook ventured with a punch. His attack met the back of the large man. There was a brief pause in their battle, before Eon whipped around landed a powerful blow to Rook's face, sending him reeling. Rook fell back into the sand, totally caught off guard. Before he knew it, the cane that the man had been holding came down upon him, striking Rook in the gut. The air went out of Rook, causing him to gasp and wheeze in an attempt to regain composure, but the cane came down again. "Now boy, are you going to tell me or not?"

Omastar glided to the side as Jolteon leapt forward, dodging a powerful Thunder Fang. Responding in kind, Omastar released another volley of Stone Edge, catching the Jolteon off guard. But unfortunately it was not just Jolteon that Omastar was battling. Caught unaware, Omastar was hit from behind by Flareon's Fire Fang, crying out in pain. Instead of panicking, Omastar reached towards the attacking Pokemon and wrapped its tentacles around the fire type. Throwing the eeveelution off, Omastar faced the waiting Vaporeon. A powerful Aurora Beam shot towards him, Omastar responding with an Ice Beam. The similar attacks collided in a dazzling display of light. Omastar was blinded for a moment and when he regained his vision, things had taken a turn for the worse. He was surrounded. 

"It looks like the target isn't going to be moving for the rest of the night," a female voice called out in a soft purring voice, a hint of amusement in her voice as both ears raised up and her face peered up at the bright moon above her head, "So what do we do now Kazam?"

"We break down the door and confront them head-to-head!" a gruff voice barked above the rest. The others could not see the speaker, but one could imagine him slamming his large fists together with glee at the thought of fighting against a Legendary Pokemon. That mood was soured when another male spoke up, "Ross while I admire your battle spirit, a confrontation would serve our purpose very little now . . . we must bide our time."

"Indeed," Kazam said looking out from the room window, pushing the curtains aside, "However we do have another option . . ."

Sending the information through the telepathic link Seer nodded his head, shifting from his spot on the roof; this of course forced the Espeon to jump out of his lap. Shifting around on his belt he detached one of the Pokeballs he had kept and levitated it into the air where it released his partner. Standing on the uneven ground the coconut Pokemon lost its balance for a moment until Seer corrected it. Each head looked at the trainer, displaying a different emotion, "Thank you Seer, we're forever in your debt."

"Screw debt! You should have let us drop! F*CK YEAH!!!"

"But if we fell we'd die! I don't wanna die!!"

"Enough Melvin," Seer said, his voice mimicking the female voice, his eyes showing his annoyance as the Exeggutor shook, "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry we were too loud."

"Screw being loud! Why do we have to listen to you!? We're our own Pokemon! F*CK YEAH!!!"

"Maybe we should listen, after all we're not very smart."

Seer let out a sigh, rubbing his forehead from the migraine Melvin was already giving him. Turning to look back at the Pokemon he motioned for it to follow him, which he did at a rather lumbering and uncannily loud way. Once they had reached their destination the Espeon jumped onto Seer's shoulder as the young trainer pointed at a ventilation shaft, "Use your Sleeping Powder to fill the entire place and put everyone asleep. It will knock them out for four hours and allow us access to every room without running the risk of an unwanted battle."

"Good plan! You're so smart!!"

"Four hours!? Who the Hell do you think we are! We can knock'em out for the rest of the night! F*CK YEAH!!!"

"If we don't end up accidentally killing them all that is . . ."

With Melvin's three heads having finished saying their peace the Exeggutor trudged over to the ventilation shaft and took a deep breath, exhaling the Sleeping Powder into the vents and all throughout the building to put Pokemon and Human alike into a deep slumber.

"Kazam," Seer called out closing his mind to focus on the Psi Pokemon, "Melvin has used Sleep Powder, we will begin infiltrating the building now . . ."

Clement Calvinson

Clement sighed and shook his head, realising that he seemed to do that a bit too much. Force of habit, he supposed. "No, it's nothing." He muttered, looking up at the castle behind Serena. The lights seemed to have dimmed, and the crowds he could see were visibly thinned. Still, there were still enough people for at least one to be suspicious. Up to no good.

He sighed yet again, reprimanding himself for it afterwards. "...I guess, it's just a feeling. A chill in the air." He almost chuckled at his internal joke. Indeed, it was Suicune, beast of the northern winds, that had revealed the shadow looming over the Island. "Ah well, no matter." He looked at the sky again, noting the high position of the moon, and the fact that it was getting quite late.

"It's rather dark, dont you think? I suppose we'd best get back to our hotels; big day of battling tomorrow. I'll see you around?" He said, questioningly.

Richard Mason

Richard almost laughed at how easily the fighting pokémon and his trainer went down. It would've been understandable for the child to have been thrown so easily, but a pokémon like Lucario? They were notoriously talented fighters, using their sensing of Aura's to track an opponent's movements easily. To have been taken down by a single punch like that - it was almost disgraceful. Perhaps Richard had underestimated his own talents. Or perhaps people truly were as weak as he thought.

His attention was diverted from the boy, who was standing up, having returned his injured pokémon, to a person watching from the sidelines, shouting at them to stop. Almost instinctively, a gun appeared in his hand, his blazer wafting backwards in the movement to reveal the holster under his shoulder. He almost shot the young girl that had been unfortunate enough to get in the way of their fight, but managed to control his killer desires, pointing the gun lower instead, getting a quick silenced shot near her feet.

"Leave now, if you desire to see the sun again." He threatened, a white grin flashing across his face in the darkness, before he turned back around to the boy on the floor, pressing the gun against his forehead as he tried to rise.

"As for you, boy, you'd best tell us where those Guardians went. I dont desire to write a condolence letter to your parents."

Octillery, meanwhile, was having a delightful fight with Espeon. While the psychic pokémon seemed to gain no headway, merely deflecting the barrage of attacks with psychic powers, Octillery too was having no luck. And yet, the octopus seemed to like that, enjoying the challenge it normally wasn't faced with. It unleashed Rock Blasts and Flamethrowers, Water Spouts and Gunk Shots. And none found their target. It fired off a large volley of Rock Blasts at the Psychic cat, followed by a quick Water Spout, aiming to distract with the rocks and destroy with the super-powerful STAB move.

Eon slammed his cane down again on the writhing young man. "Just tell me where the hell the Legendaries are and no one else has to get hurt." Pulling a pistol out of his pocket, he pointed it down at the trainer. "But if you don't, I'm sure that a missing knee cap will be more than enough to convince that playtime is over...at least for you." He said, a devilish smile spiraling across his face. Rook looked up in despair. He could do nothing. He was completely and utterly helpless. He looked around for help.

The girl that had shown up was immobilized, most likely by fear. Rook could only imagine the terror that must have hit her. Walking up to what appeared to be a Pokemon battle and then being threatened at gun point in a blink of an eye. Of course, the fear he was currently feeling could probably rival her's. The target of the man's gun switched from the girl to Silver. He interrogated the trainer asking for the location of the Lake Guardians. Like Rook, Silver refused to give up their location.

Whilst all of that was happening with the 2 trainers, the ensuing fight between Espeon and Octillery continued with both sides giving it all they have to defeat the other. With her loyalty towards her trainer, Espeon was very determined to win, deflecting any and all attacks that Octillery had flung her way with her psychic power and she could sense that the octapus pokemon was enjoying the challenging fight. When Octillery had opted for the distraction technique, the psychic pokemon knew that from the moment that Octillery had fired the volley of Rock Blasts that he was planning to distract her, and so she jumped forward to dodge the rocks and fired a Signal Beam at the upcoming Water Spout hoping to end the fight in a draw. The two attacks collided, sending a spray of water outward. The two pokemon glowered at each other, waiting for the next move.

Omastar sat surrounded, the three eeveelutions slowly drawing nearer. The look in their eyes told the panicked Pokemon that everything was over, it was just a matter of time. Rook tried to position himself to release another of his Pokemon from its Pokeball, but his reach was limited and he didn't want to alert the gun wielding maniac to the movement. "I'm tired of waiting." The words came from the man pointing his gun at Silver.

"Alright, well may as well show them we mean business. Do it." Eon commanded. A smile formed itself across Richard's face. It was a smile void of joy or happiness. It was one of cold amusement and evil. A gunshot split the air. Rook let out a guttural cry, crying out in protest. But it was too late. It was as if time had slowed down. Rook watched the bullet spiral to his new friend. Inches before striking the young trainer's head, the bullet stopped. It didn't fall to the ground or ricochet into the distance, it just stopped. A light green aura surrounded the bullet. The aura vanished, the bullet dropping to the ground. Everything was silent for a moment, before Eon cleared the air.

"They haven't left Richard. They are still here." Eon's gaze drifted around the area. Searching for the Lake Guardians. "Like pigs to a slaughter." He mumbled beneath his breath. "Kill them all." Eon called. His Pokemon let out a growl of affirmation, leaping towards the helpless Omastar. The sound of another bullet entering the chamber of Richard's gun clicked throughout the air. Before any more movement could be made, there was a flash of light and suddenly the beach was void of the prescense of the young trainers and their Pokemon. 

Richard whipped his head around. "What the hell?" He asked. Even the blue haired girl had disappeared. Despite his confusion, his master seemed to be at easy. "Calm down, Richard. We will get them next time. Now we know what they want." 

---

Rook gazed around in amazement. One moment he had been lying on the beach, the next he had found himself in his bedroom. His hands flew to his belt. He counted the Pokeballs six. Grabbing Omastars he released the ancient Pokemon. He seemed to be fine. Protect them, so that they can protect you. Rook nodded. For once he understood. His duties as a Guardian were finally starting to reveal themselves. 

Taking another deep breath Melvin exhaled once again into the chimney, pumping the hotel with more and more Sleep Powder. Once the Pokemon had finished using his Sleep Powder to put the entire hotel to sleep he looked over to Seer who nodded his head in satisfaction and walked over to the coconut Pokemon. Reaching out he dug underneath one of the three heads and pulled a vine out from it's hiding spot. Wrapping it around his right wrist Seer lead the vine over to the edge of the roof before leaping off without so much as a single hesitation.

For a moment Seer was completely airborne, free falling off of the five story building with only the vine to keep him from hitting the ground and kiling himself. But the vine was all Seer needed. Once the vine had reached its maximum length it grew taunt, yanking on Seer's wrist as he was slightly pulled back up. Turning as he was pulled back up Seer swung his legs and crashed into the window with the sole of his shoes. The first impact hadn't broken the glass- it had been built to resist more than a teenager's frantic kicking. Launching himself off of the side of the roof Seer swung back again to slam his feet into the window and this time managed to break through. Rolling into the room, covered in glass and bleeding from the shards digging into his body, Seer stood up.

"No one is here," Seer thought looking at the empty room with it's bed still made for the guest to sleep in. The tone of voice Seer had used when musing about the room being empty showed he wouldn't have cared if someone had been in the room. If anything he would find it a minor inconvenience. Reaching his hand out behind him Seer unhooked one of the six Pokeballs he had with him, tossing it as a brilliant flash of light took the shape of the Espeon from earlier.

"Split up and find them," Seer communicated to the Espeon as it stretched itself out in the room, popping each leg before shaking its purple fur and looked at Seer, "Of course . . . I will report if I discover the two Swords."

"Yes, do," Seer nodded watching the Espeon disappear through the open door. For a moment Seer remained in the room all alone, his hands in his pockets, before a flash of pain coursed through his entire body. His head felt like it was splitting open as he dropped to his knees and his eyes grew distant and cold. He could see images in front of him, figures moving back and forth but his mind also knew that was impossible. He was alone in the room . . . the figures couldn't possibly be there.

Looking up Seer's irises had disappeared, leaving his eyes completely white and void of any expression. He was no longer seeing the room in front of him but something somewhere else. He was being shown something. Three figures, darting back and forth in a panicked rush as more figures down below crossed paths. One weak and pitiful, another still with fighting spirit, and yet another whom had given up hope. I couldn't see their faces but he could tell he had to seek them out. At least, that was what he gathered from the vision as his head cleared and the headache vanished.

Seer blinked, finding himself back in the empty room with his head spinning dizzily. Standing up he stumbled a bit. Melvin's Sleep Powder was still thick in the air and if Seer wasn't careful he could be put to sleep too- the Espeon however was low to the ground and didn't have to worry about the spores. Putting the vision he had just experienced out of his mind Seer returned to his present mission. But first he needed to ensure he could not sub come to the Sleep Powder. Tearing the sheet off of the bed Seer ripped it up before tying it into a makeshift mask to help ventilate the Sleep Powder.

Now equipped to combat the lingering Sleep Powder Seer walked out into the hallway, looking back and forth. He did not know where the two Swords were just that they were in the Hotel. Espeon had taken the right- so Seer began walking the left path, stopping occasionally to open a door or kick it down if it happened to be locked.

Ice stared paralyzed in fear, as she saw the silver flash of the gun, and the subsequent bullet that shot near her feet. Momentarily she considered running back inside for help, but how could she go to. Everyone in their was either drunk, high, or both. Before she could make a decision she was teleported away landing in her room, on the floor.

“Cresselia, do you know what just happened?” Ice asked in a soft voice, placing her arm on her forehead. Slipping out of her shoes she kicked them away across the room, slowly discarding her dress in lethargy.

“Not a clue,” Cresselia spoke popping out of her Pokeball, “I suspect it was the power of another Legendary Pokemon though. Maybe those boys are Guardians? We should see if we can find them again.”

“Okaaayyy,” Ice replied, a large yawn escaping her lips, as she slipped on the pants of her pajamas, “so, what was going on earlier?” Ice dropped down, sitting at the edge of the bad.

“I’ll tell you later, for now sleep,”Cresselia said. A heavy drowsiness overcame Ice suddenly, and the young girl submitted to sleep. 

Blake, Kaeden, and the two Swords were sleeping silently...as Seer began to work his plan into action. However, Cobalion quickly awoke and arose, sensing the presence...even sensing the strength of the Sleep Powder that had crept through the door.

Tricky little devil! Cobalion said, rushing before the three. His horn began to glow brightly as he casted a Safeguard upon himself and the three. Blake! He is here!!

To this Blake woke up quickly, seeing what was happening. He? That strange presence Kaeden mentioned? he thought as he prepared himself. He took the pillow case off the bed and wrapped it around his face, making it a make-shift mask. "Cobalion...as much as I hate having you being revealed to others...we may have no other choice in the matter. KAEDEN!! Wake up!! You and Keldeo have to get moving...now!!" Blake said, trying to wake up both Kaeden and Keldeo.

Blake...he is drawing near. We must act quickly. Cobalion stated.

"Then you stay here with these two. I'm going to buy them some time!" Blake said, walking past Cobalion. "Don't worry...I'll be alright. Your champion won't let you down." With this, he grabbed his belt with his Pokeballs on them and then quickly opened the door. There...is when he saw the source of the presence: Seer. He was a door away from his room, as they both stared at each other.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fISoEKJbZNo]Epic Battle BGM ~ Dance with the Devil[/url]

Seer was an odd seeming person...and he seemed...inhuman. Blake clenched his fists, as his eyes narrowed. "Your the source of the presence...and putting the competition to sleep? Sort of a weak thing for you to do." he said, as he reached for a Pokeball. His best chance: Braviary and his Wing Attack. He could clear the Sleep Powder and then hope Kaeden could escape.

But all he could think of for sure was one thing: Who was this guy...?

Seer had opened yet another door. This one did not have the person he was searching for- the one with the Legendary Pokemon. Instead all that was inside the room was a little girl and her mother sleeping soundly, undisturbed by his presences. Before Seer closed the door he knew someone was there.

That someone was Blake.

Slowly shutting the door he only slightly turned his head to look at the younger man. His entire right side hidden by the dark shadows only one of Seer's eyes could be seen by Blake as he spoke, "You're the source of the presence . . . and putting the competition to sleep? Sort of a weak thing for you to do."

"Well," Seer began speaking in a hoarse voice, moving so he was completely facing Blake. It was then Seer did something he did not normally do, smile, "It is obvious that the Sleep Powder failed to do it's job. It would have made things so much easier . . ."

His face lowered Seer took a step towards Blake, and then another, and then another with complete confidence. It was as if he feared nothing- neither man nor the two Legendary Pokemon he could sense in the room behind the young man. "First Braviary and use his Wing Attack to clear the Sleep Powder." Stopping a few steps from Blake Seer let out an amused chuckle, "Yes that would be a good plan, but you don't need to worry about it . . . you won't get the chance too bring out your bird."

"I am Seer, my name is who I am and who I am is what I am," Seer began taking one more step towards Blake, now almost face-to-face with the young man, "And what I seek if for you to go to sleep."

Kaeden had been sleeping soundly. The warmth of Keldeo's body curled up against his own soothing and repelled any dark thought that may have entered his mind from the day's earlier happenings. It was then that he was woken up by Blake's calling.  "KAEDEN!! Wake up!! You and Keldeo have to get moving...now!!" Kaeden was in such a state of shock that it took him a moment to understand what was going on. It was then that he noticed the light green spores that wafted gently downward. Sleep Powder. Then he felt it. The presence from before. Not again. Keldeo said, staying close to the floor. The two watched Blake rush out of the room, going to confront their assailant. 

"We have to help him." Kaeden said unwilling to let his friend do all the work. He wouldn't let Blake put his life on the line for Keldeo and himself. Grabbing one of his Pokeballs, Kaeden through it into the air. "Chatot!" The Pokemon said, being summoned from its home. Kaeden army crawled over to the window, making sure to stay below the cloud of sleep powder. Opening it up, he directed his parrot-like Pokemon to flap his wings in order to clear out the dangerous attack. Chatot whipped a small breeze, its small wings unable to vanquish the powder immediately, but soon enough the immediate danger was clear.

Peeking outside the slightly ajar door, Kaeden caught a glimpse of the happenings. A man with purple hair had confronted Blake, and instantly a chill of fear traveled down Kaeden's spine. This was the man from before. And it looked as if things were going to get kinda rough. Looking back to Chatot, he began to speak frantically to it. "Quickly, go outside and find the authorities. Tell them that there is a strange man that has put the entire Snorlax Inn to sleep and that he is armed and very dangerous. Go, now!" The parrot Pokemon left through the open window, its wings flapping as fast as they could. Kaeden knew that his Pokemon would be able to deliver the message. Being able to replicate human sound patterns was its specialty. Now they just needed to stall. 

W-What? Oh right...mind reader... Blake sighed, thinking as he moved his hand away from Braviary's Pokeball. He knew that whatever he would plan to do, wouldn't be gone amiss from Seer. What was he planning to do now? He'd have to do something on instinct...something to catch Seer off guard.

PUNCH!!!

On instinct, Blake's fist punched Seer in the face. He never planned to do it...meaning Seer couldn't just read his mind like that. "How'd ya like that? That's Blake Aston's Blazing Punch! And there's more where that came from, ya psychotic creep!!" He then quickly grabbed his Pokeball. "Braviary! Come out and use Wing Attack on the Sleep Powder!!"

Braviary emerged from the Pokeball (good thing the hallways were large enough) and began to flap its wings against the powder.

Clement Calvinson

Clement sighed and shook his head, realising that he seemed to do that a bit too much. Force of habit, he supposed. "No, it's nothing." He muttered, looking up at the castle behind Serena. The lights seemed to have dimmed, and the crowds he could see were visibly thinned. Still, there were still enough people for at least one to be suspicious. Up to no good.

He sighed yet again, reprimanding himself for it afterwards. "...I guess, it's just a feeling. A chill in the air." He almost chuckled at his internal joke. Indeed, it was Suicune, beast of the northern winds, that had revealed the shadow looming over the Island. "Ah well, no matter." He looked at the sky again, noting the high position of the moon, and the fact that it was getting quite late.

"It's rather dark, dont you think? I suppose we'd best get back to our hotels; big day of battling tomorrow. I'll see you around?" He said, questioningly.

Serena nodded. It was dark and she was getting tired. Plus, she was eager to ask Entei about the loss of mental contact. Could he really be that angry with her? Just for talking to this boy. "Yeah. I'll try to catch your battle tomorrow if I get finished in time." Serena said, leaving with a wink. She walked towards her hotel. Taking note that her motorcycle was still parked out front, she headed for her room. Taking off her jacket and throwing into onto the bed, Serena took off the dress. Looking at it in disgust she threw it into some corner. She really hated wearing dresses. Wearing nothing but her undergarments, Serena stepped into the bathroom to take a shower and then it would be quick to bed. She ventured to touch Entei's mind but the wall of flames was still flaring strong. She would have to wait.  

"I am Seer, my name is who I am and who I am is what I am," Seer began taking one more step towards Blake, now almost face-to-face with the young man, "And what I seek if for you to go to sleep."

Without warning Blake struck out at Seer, his punch hitting him square in the jaw with enough power to send him stumbling back against the wall. Slumping on the ground he felt his jaw, the soreness already coming around, and looked up as a flash of light turned into the shape of the Braviary that Blake had planned on using.

[hr]

While Seer stared down the Valiant Pokemon, outside Kaeden's Chatot exited through the open window, its wings flapping as fast as they could. Kaeden had given his Pokemon an order to contact the police officials- a task the Parrot Pokemon could easily accomplish with its ability to reproduce human speech.

But things are never as easy as they first seem.

No sooner did the Chatot rise above the Snorlax Inn did two vines lash out, wrapping itself around the bird Pokemon's tiny body. Drawing the captive Pokemon closer Seer's Exeggutor looked down at the Chatot, each face forever frozen with their individual expression. Squeezing the vines tighter around the Chatot's body Melvin mused to himself, literally, "Look what we caught! Master will definitely be proud of us!"

"Why do we even care what Master thinks? I say we kill this thing right here and now! F*CK YEAH!!!"

"But then Master would be upset and punish us, but we can't let this Chatot escape either. So we're in another situation we can't win . . ."

[hr]

"Braviary, use Wing Attack on the Sleep Powder!!"

Crying out in confirmation of its owners orders Braviary began to flap its wings against the powder, sending it hurling through the hallway behind Seer as he stood back up, glaring at Blake. A Pokemon and a human stood in the way of his goal now.

Well . . . a human.

Without warning a multicolored beam of psychic energy struck the Braviary from behind as the Espeon charged forward, tackling the bird Pokemon into the wall with enough force to pin it there for a second as it rebounded off and onto the ground. It was then, when the psybeam had struck Braviary, that Seer charged forward at Blake. Raising his knee up Seer stuck Blake in the chest, tackling him to the ground. Using the momentum from his charge Seer quickly slammed Blake's head into the floor to daze him, kicking off his body to burst into the room where Cobalion, Keldo and Kaeden were huddled down in.

"There!" Seer thought focusing his attention on Keldo and its Guardian. He had no concern for the other Sword of Justice. It was strong in combat, but he had no need for more strength- not with the plan he had. Not giving the Iron Will Pokemon time to react Seer continued his charge- right into Kaeden and Keldo.

Scooping both into his arms he hit with enough force to launch them all out the open window.

For a moment the three remained airborne, the cold night air raising goosebumps on their skin.

Then they were gone in a flash of light.

[hr]

Still inside the Snorlax Inn the Espeon sat down to clean her paws of the filthy Braviary's stench, her twin tails swishing back and forth without a care. Peering up at the human she gave a light giggle, speaking to him telepathically, "Checkmate Blake darling . . . Keldo is ours now . . ."

And with that the same light that had enveloped Seer, Keldo and Kaeden surrounded the Espeon and she too disappeared without a trace.

[hr]

Keldo and Kaeden reappeared a few feet above the air, landing with a hard thud against what felt like a rocky surface. Landing beside them, on his feet, Seer took a couple steps before turning around and sitting in a seat completely made out of stone.

The air was cool and damp, but at the same time stifling and stale. All around them they could hear the constant drip-drip of water falling but it was so dark one could not see their hand in front of their face it they waved it back and forth.

A small pit-pat of paws walking beside the two alerted them that Seer wasn't the only one amongst them as Espeon jumped into Seer's lap, curling up into a ball, speaking out loud in an amused tone, "That was rather exciting."

Seer said nothing as he watched for a sign of movement from either Keaden or Keldo.

Blake groaned as he slowly felt himself come to. "Ngh...what the hell...? Who hit me?" he asked, as he slowly got up, before quickly holding his gut, feeling a sharp pain. "O-Oh...right...Captain Psycho...and his freakin' Espeon..." He used the wall to start supporting him, as he saw his Braviary on the ground, knocked out. "Braviary...thanks for the help. Get some rest." Blake said, taking the Pokeball and recalling Braviary...then it hit him. "KAEDEN!"

He slowly made his way back towards his hotel room door...seeing not just Cobalion on the ground, but Kaeden and Keldeo both...gone.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8y6SdaR7HY]Naruto OST ~ Sasuke Destiny[/url]

"C-Cobalion...what happened?!" Blake asked, as he moved towards Cobalion, who groaned as he got up.

T-That...ominous presence...t-that was him. He took...Keldeo and Kaeden...  The Legendary said weakly.

Blake clenched his fist and slammed it onto the wall. "Damn!!" he yelled, as he grabbed his Master Ball, recalling Cobalion. "Get some rest...I'm gonna find them."

Fear not...Kaeden's Chatot should return with the authorities...it will be just a matter...of time... Cobalion said, as Blake walked out of his room, and slowly made his way outside. Neither one of them knowing...the Chatot wouldn't come with the authorities...

N-1, proceed onward. There is something irregular here.

Irregular?

Correct.

Unown floated high in midair, at a relatively safe distance away from the hotel building so it couldn't be distinguished against the night sky with its dark colors. It noted the presence of Exeggutor, and watched pitifully as a Chatot flew out of the window and was captured by it. It was quickly followed afterwards by a strange man launching himself out of the window, with...Keldeo and his owner?! All of a sudden, all three disappeared in a flash of light. The move Teleport. There was no way to find them from here. The Master had to be informed of this. The Master must be informed of this.

N-1, report this to the Master once you enter the room: Keldeo and his [Trainer] have been taken by a psychic human. [He] does not appear to be member of Team Purity.

...Is this an honest statement?

This is a very serious, honest statement. Now do it. On the other hand, Cobalion's [Trainer] appears relatively safe.

---

Strange sounds were coming from a nearby room. At first, he dismissed it as nothing more than a mere couple ravaging each other or a silly trainer trying to train his Pokemon, but then again, it was rather difficult to ignore the huge amounts of sleep powder that were pouring within. N.N remained unaffected by it, but Urlugal had fallen asleep, and his Unown suddenly felt drowsy as it entered into the room, barely managing to stay awake.

Once inside, it managed to quickly relay to him of what had transpired over the past hour - his third Unown had been slain before it could report the identity of that Plusle, and on the opposite side of this inn, quite a lot had transpired. Most notably, the kidnapping of Keldeo's Master. After it was done, it lost its levitation and fell to the floor in sleep.

"This is ridiculous." N.N muttered. "A mere psychic dares interfere with my prizes?!"

While he knew the psychic was already gone, he thought it would be best to scout out the immediate area. Slamming the door open, he stormed out - only to come face to face with Cobalion's Master. From the list of participants he'd received from Team Purity, his name should be....Blake? Or was it that other guy with a similar face? No matter. In any case, he appeared rather distressed. Though considering the past events, that was only natural.

"If you're waiting for a certain parrot, it won't come." He stated ominously. While N.N also had a menacing aura, especially since he didn't appear to be affected by the Sleep Powder, he didn't seem to be as immediately threatening as the man from earlier. At the very least, he wasn't attacking them straightaway. "---I can trace that Teleport. It will take most of the night, but I can find your friend for you. However, in order to do that," the crowned golden-haired boy smiled, "I will need the assistance of your Cobalion. Is that acceptable?"

Archived