[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Ren✧

“Why is that kid talking to himself?”

“Who invited the nut job?”

“Maybe he uses ghost pokemon…”

Multiple Whispers could be heard from the table adjacent to  Kytes’s as the other trainers watched in aww. “Can you believe how fun today's battle was?!” said Kytes out loud as he fiddled with his white bow-tie excitedly. Instantly the voice that only he could only hear, echoed in his head . “I forgot how much you get out partner… For the last time, stop TALKING to me! At this rate the others will think you’re crazy. Well more crazy...”Latios's voice was an odd mix of concern and amusement. "If you need me just THINK"

Kytes eyes widened with realization, as he looked around awkwardly. The chatter from the other table ended as Kytes slid out of his seat, and began walking  towards the food area. His Bright white suit a beacon in crowd of trainers. 

As he pushed his way through the middle of another conversation, he noticed a man wearing a black crown(?) He was talking to a kid who looked way to young to be there... but more important then that was the third person in their group. A girl who couldn't be much older then Kytes, for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off her.

As Kytes continued to take in her features, he jumped slightly as Latios's voice invaded his thoughts. "If you think shes cute... TALK TO HER!" Under normal circumstances Kytes would have refused... but after all the excitement of the day, he felt a surge of confidence. With one final glance at his tie, he felt his cheeks flush before he began making his way towards the odd group.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“That’s good,” Ice returned the smile, “my battle… well I felt bad for Swanna she didn’t really get to show off some of the combinations we’d been working on.” Ice giggled a little bit at the pleasant conversation. She noticed Kallen’s comfortableness, and cast him a sympathetic look, but didn’t actually do anything.

She heard Kallen’s gulp, and saw the tears coming to his eyes, and again felt that sisterly feeling, but Ice didn’t know what to do, offering weakly, “Really, Plusle must be very strong then, I look forward to seeing it in battle.”  She had to feel bad for Kallen she knew the deep loneliness he felt right now, the feeling that he couldn’t fit in, the anxiety, and wondered maybe if he had a past like her own.

Her attention was pulled to a boy with bright orange hair, who seemed to be staring at her, and immediately became nervous.

Could it be one of Elias’ agents?

Could they be after me?

Is he still alive ?

Becoming more nervous with each thought Ice wished she could brush some of hair to hide her face from the boy. She wished she could run away, but that would draw suspicion, and as the boy drew closer Ice’s heart began to beat faster and faster… more stress than it should be able to handle.  Ice could see the black spots on edge of her vision, as she tottered a little. Trying to maintain her composure Ice took in several deep breaths before attempting to straighten herself. 

N.N narrowed his eyes at Kallen's rather hesitant answer, but then resumed a normal look as Ice continued the conversation, more or less oblivious to the tension that was going on between the two of them. He still couldn't figure out what sort of Legendary it might be, but it was definitely something. He would have to talk with his Unown later and learn from it what it saw. Until then, he would just have to continue on with his undercover examination of the trainers-

"Pika!" came the voice of Urlugal, pointing at a newcomer with bright-orange hair who looked to have an interest in Ice.

Although none of the others realized it, his Pikachu would only greet a trainer whom it thought had either met or possessed a Legendary. Due only to its special training, of course. It was like he was surrounded with Legendaries wherever he went.

"Kallen, correct? We didn't get to talk last time, did we?" N.N began. "My name is N.N. If you ask, I had uncreative parents." Then he stepped in between the newcomer and Ice, taking off his crown as he did so and set it onto a table. "What about you?"

Kytes’s face became yet another shade of red, as he noticed the girl looking at him. His legs began to shake as he contemplated turning back. But as if on que Latios’s voice spoke in sage like tone. “I sense she’s nervous just like you’re…That has to mean she likes you! Just go over there and be yourself or something, girls love that!”

“And when did YOU become the expert on human girls?” Thought Kytes with a hint of annoyance, he waited for a response, but the Eon Pokemon was silent. “Thought so.”  With a sigh, Kytes began to speed up his pace, as he walked he began formulating a way to initiate a conversation with the mysterious beauty. Should he complement her dress? her hair? or should he jus-"Pika!"

"-N.N. If you ask, I had uncreative parents." Kytes's thoughts were interrupted, as the older man  moved in between him and his target. "What about you?"  The man placed his crown on the table as he addressed Kytes. Completely blindsided be this, Kytes's formal training kicked in. " Ummm Hello Sir, My name is Kytes Silversten..." said Kytes with a bow of his head. "My apologies if this seems overly forward, but If it would be ok with you, I would like to speak with your beautiful daughter..."

Kytes glanced towards the girl at the last sentence, and immediately flushed in realization of what he had just said. "Smooth..."

Ice was thankful when N.N. stepped in between her and the boy, backing up just in case he was an agent of the Team Purity Cresselia had told her about. Ice listened to the conversation taking a peek over N.N.’s shoulder, as the boy spoke back in a very polite manner, and called her pretty… wait pretty!? It took Ice a moment to process the Kytes’ sentence, her cheeks becoming flushed with shock.

“Ice-chan, he likes you~ Isn’t that sweet~” Delcatty purred up to Ice.

“B-b-but Delcatty, I- I can’t do that to- to him!” Ice replied talking to her Pokemon in her panic. Her breath became more rapid, not used to dealing with such a situation, and all she could muster to say was, “I- I have a boyfriend.”

Ice gripped the table hard, her knuckles becoming white, until Cresselia began sending calming thoughts to her putting a leash on her raging emotions with a simple, “Relax. Your fine, no need to over-react.”

“Thank you.” Ice returned her eyes closed. Only two beings had ever been able to calm her in such a way, Cresselia and him.  

Blake let out a huge yawn, stepping away from the festivities. He hadn't been expecting to feel so tired, but it would appear that the days battle had worn him out more than he had known. Walking through the dark town, Blake started to head back towards his hotel. He had been surprised to not find Kaeden there, but it easily could have just been that they hadn't crossed paths. He also hadn't seen the man from before. I didn't feel his presence either. Coballion said, trying to ease Blake's discomfort. There was also a worm of worry that inched its way through Blake's chest. What if the man confronted Kaeden and he wasn't there to stop him? Kaeden can handle himself, besides he has Keldeo to protect him. 

"But isn't it Kaeden that is supposed to be protecting Keldeo? He is just so young. Maybe we shouldn't have let him join." Blake said out loud. Instantly he knew he was wrong. The passion within Kaeden was too large to not foster into something more. No Kaeden was where he needed to be, it would just be a hard battle for the young boy. Get a good night's sleep, and we can talk about it tomorrow. Blake nodded. He collapsed on his bed. Instantly sleep overcame him. 

2qia1zk.png

Rook Tacitus

Rook sipped at the glass of water he held in his hand. He didn't feel like eating, and he needed to get hydrated if he was going to shake this splitting headache that persisted. He looked at the other trainers. They all seemed happy and content. Figuring that he may as well try to enjoy the night, Rook tapped the shoulder of a man(Silver) standing a few feet from him. "The name's Rook. What's your?" 

2cnck20.png

Serena Finch

Serena twirled about the dance floor, her dress ghosting around her. The music wasn't exactly her taste, too slow and classical, but it made good slow dancing music. If only she could find that Clement guy to dance with. "Wonder where he is?" "Probably out stealing candy from a child." Serena actually laughed at Entei's comment. The Legendary Pokemon had been making comments like that all night. It would seem that he out right hated Clement. "That's absurd...and that's saying something when you're talking to me."

Kaeden sat on a fancy chair, attention totally engrossed by the hand held machine in front of him. "Up. Down. Left. Up. Lightning Kick. Crashing Blow for the win!" A smile appeared on his face as he watched his character smash into his opponent's on the screen, the words YOU WIN! appear in front of him. Kaeden hadn't been able to find Techno-King after the online legend had messaged him, but he had a feeling he would be hearing from him sooner than later. Putting the game in his pocket, Kaeden walked amongst the conversing trainers. "I wonder where Blake is?"

29enmtt.png

Kallen Colverson

"Yeah, I'm Kallen. S-s-so, what about you? How did you get your Pikachu?" Kallen looked at the Pikachu closely. It seemed to be a happy and friendly Pokemon, in fact almost the complete opposite of its trainer. Kallen couldn't help but like the small little mouse. Suddenly a sense of fear shot through Kallen's mind. It wasn't until a second later did he realize that the feeling didn't come from himself. It came from Mew. The legendary Pokemon seemed to be sending an intense signal of fear and anger towards Kallen, he had never felt such a feeling from the usually calm and friendly Pokemon.

"Mew, what's wrong?" An image of N.N. crossed Kallen's mind, but it wasn't the N.N. that he saw before him. It was a different him. But how was that possible. Had Mew met this man before. Things were not making sense, and even worse they were turning dangerous. "Mew. Mew."

N.N couldn't help but blink in surprise. It took a moment for him to recognize Kytes Silversten's true intent. Ice looked to be pretty embarrassed at it, and only barely managed to muster the words, “I- I have a boyfriend.” Which came as a sort of surprise. Then he turned to the nearest possible candidate for that, Kallen. He was with her before, and with her now, so N.N put two and two together and...well, it must be him. What a strange duo, however. For a couple, they were hardly close. When he turned to actually face the guy, Kallen returned his look with a rather suspicious expression.

And the Plusle even more.

"How should I say this...? I inherited Urlugal." He stated, and the Pikachu puffed its cheeks cutely as if to express its superiority. "Well, that's not entirely accurate, but the circumstances were rather complicated."

“I- I have a boyfriend.” The girls words seemed to echo inside Kytes. He could have sworn he heard the kid say something towards N.N, but Kytes completely disregarded it... Though this kind of thing had never happened to him before, he was wise enough know that he had to act quickly, or run the risk of looking like an idiot. 

"It's cool. Just play it off!"

Taking a step forward, Kytes slid past the distract N.N. Placing  his hand on the table, in an attempt to look more casual.  "Oh... well  that's a shame. Must be a very lucky guy. Kytes's  voice was full of fake confidence, as he tried his best not blush "Though it  IS party... so no harm in being friends right?"

As Kytes finished, he heard Latios once again. "Umm partner... I don't wana ruin your game or any thing. But somethings off with that kid..." Confused, Kytes glanced to his side. N.N was speaking, but the kid and his pokemon looked extremely nervous... was he in trouble? getting scolded maybe?

Shrugging, Kytes returned his attention towards the girl. "Mind if I ask what your name is?"  

29enmtt.png

Kallen Colverson

Kallen wasn't very happy with N.N's explanation, but refrained from inquiring further, that might lead the man to ask about Plusle/Mew some more and Kallen didn't know how long it would take for his lies to contradict each other. Mew/Plusle who sat perched on his shoulder, butted his head against Kallen, pulling on his ear. "Ouch! Stop it. Stop." He grabbed the transformed legendary, cradling him in his arms. "Looks like Me...I mean, Plusle...ha...ha...is uh...umm...getting a little restless. We better be going." Kallen turned on his heels, scurrying away from the small group of trainers. As he was leaving he heard the kid, Kytes, ask for Ice's name. Seeing as Ice had been quite cautious with Kallen when they first met things were bound to get a little awkward...heck she was still cautious with him now. But, he couldn't spend time to think about that right now. He had made a huge mistake that could possibly endanger not only his life, but Mew's. "Plusle. Plus!" ​Mew said, looking up to Kallen. There was a sternness in the Pokemon's eyes as well as the newly found fear that was there before.

"I know, I know. Wait until we get back to the hotel, and then we will go over everything." He looked down at the little Pokemon. It would seem that there was a past that Mew wasn't telling him. "And I mean everything."  Kallen entered the hotel, waving at the receptionist before hurrying up to his room. Quickly closing the door behind him, Kallen let Mew/Plusle go, who in turn transformed back into the original. But before Kallen could say anything, he began to cry. He cried out of stress, out of anger at himself, and out of fear for his best friend. Trying to compose himself, he sat up. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

“Umm… I guess,” Ice shifted backwards very quiet. She was extremely uncomfortable with the boy, fearing that he could be an agent of Team Purity. “M-m-my name… its… Ice.” Kallen. N.N., the receptionist, and now this boy. Ice was handing her name around much more than she would have liked. Ice jumped suddenly when she felt a spike in power with Cresselia.

“What is it?” Ice asked the usually serene Lunar Pokemon.

“That man… ask him if he’s ever seen, or been near a Darkrai.” Cresselia spoke with such force that, Ice could’ve mistaken it for an order. Approaching N.N., giggling a little at Pikachu puffing up, she tapped his shoulder pulling his attention from Kallen.

“Umm… sir I’m sorry if this is abrupt, but have you… have you ever met a Pokemon called Darkrai?” Ice asked still unsure of why Cresselia was asking her to do this. She knew Cresselia bore a grudge against the Darkness Pokemon, but why didn’t she want Ice to ask this man.

Cresselia was incredulous, her rage building by the second. She couldn’t believe she had not noticed it earlier, and she suspected though he had met her nemesis, he didn’t posses it, the odd thing was how weak the dark energy around him was. Even if he had met it at the beginning of his life, it should still be stronger, how… odd. 

Silver:

Taking an olive from a finely dressed butler (Steve) and holding a glass of water in hand, Silver smiled before taking a sip from his water. Seeing the other trainers made him feel relaxed inside as he did not need to worry about personal problems. Suddenly he felt a tapping on his shoulder and turned around to greet Rook.

"Hi Rook, the name's Silver, Silver Yuja. It's a pleasure to meet you." Silver replied taking another sip from his water, he then asked, "Do you think there's danger in the air, or do you think I'm paranoid?"

Steve:

Handing an olive to a guy wearing black and green (Silver), Steve made a mental note of the guy in his head just in case he was one of his targets. He walked around the room holding his platter to see a conversation going on between N.N, Kallen, Kytes and Ice. Steve thought, "Now this is an interesting development, I must make a mental note of these trainers just in case." With his other hand, Steve got out his phone to take a picture of the 3 trainers and moved along.

2qia1zk.png

Rook Tacitus

"Do you think there's danger in the air, or do you think I'm paranoid?" Rook nodded, it would appear that he hadn't been the only one to sense the heavy atmosphere that had permeated through the entire day. "Nice to meet you Silver. I'm sure it is just the heaviness of the tournament. Everyone is feeling a bit stressed. Although, there is a myth that surrounds this island. Have you heard it?" Rook wondered if this Silver had visited the statue of the Legendary Lake Pokemon yet. 

Silver:

"Although, there is a myth that surrounds this island. Have you heard it?" Silver listened to these words, nodded resoundingly and replied, "Yeah I have heard of the myth surrounding the Lake Guardians. I visited the statue not long after my battle earlier and I have to say, I was quite fascinated by it." Taking another sip from his glass of water, Silver then went on to say, "Although Looking at everyone here, you wouldn't think they'd be stressed after today's events would you?"

Clement Calvinson

The air had definitely cooled as the evening approached, and the sky started to darken as the sun approached its resting place. The castle looked infinitely more grand as Clement approached it, the light from the sun illuminating it with a perfect golden-red that managed to make it look truly royal; a wonder of the modern world, by Clement's standard's. He had seen few sights to rival this; perhaps the mountains around his ome at a similar time of day. But there was a difference between the natural and the man-made. It gave a sense of pride and accomplishment.

The thoughts were washed away from him as he closed the distance between him and the castle, and started to hear the sound of chatter and people, along with faint music behind that. Indeed, as he looked down towards the entrance, there was a mill of people rushing inside, gossiping to each other about the day's events. It was obviously significantly less that the amount of people that had filled the courtyard that morning, but it was still enough to make Clement shiver a bit. Crowds were hardly a strong point of his, even with his upbringing.

He shrugged and moved onwards, pushing into the thinning crowd as it entered the grand feast hall. It was definitely a splendid sight; golden chandeliers, expensive cutlery and diningware, gourmet food and butlers. Indeed, it was definitely a king's banquet, if ever there was one. Even Clement, a man of a rather high-upbringing, had never seen anything close to the splendour that was revealed within the hall. Immediately feeling a bit dizzy of it all, and squashed between the bustling crowd, he moved to the side of the crowd and up a short flight of stairs onto the much more thinly populated balcony that overlooked the hall, resting himself on the banister that prevented him tumbling to the floor below.

Truth be told, he was not very hungry. As much as he had professed his love of free food to Suicune, he took very little to eat. He took the occasional drink, swapping between multiple different drinks of both an Alcoholic and non-alcoholic nature, groaning everytime he was asked to show his ID. And yet, after 2 hours of standing in pretty much the same place, drinking all his alcohol and watching the occasional couple wander up to the balcony to make out and act drunk, away from the many kids that were down below, he didn't seem to get even slightly tipsy.

He sighed and started tilting the glass out of boredom as the latest couple proceeded to nearly barge into him, before flirting on one of the benches further along the long balcony. He scanned his eyes over the crowd again, as he had continuously down for the last 2 hours. Looking for someone. Looking for her, obviously.

"It's not healthy. She's not who you think she might be." Suicune contributed, again trying to discourage Clement's curiousity. And yet, he was still intrigued by her. She was strange, different, fiery...and admittedly rather attractive. A rough charm he hadn't really experienced before seemed to ooze from her, and he was obviously rather infatuated now.

"Trust me on this, dont get mixed up with her. Nothing good will come of it." Suicune warned, again. As he had constantly for the last few hours. Clement waved this thought away, chuckling slightly to himself. And yet you still wont tell me why that is. He replied, at which Suicune fell silent, though a cold chill did spread through his gut. He was starting to anger the legend now, and that possibly wasn't a good thing. They were very close and very old friends, but that did not discount the fact that Suicune was one of the strongest beings to exist in the world, and could destroy Clement with a thought, if it came to it.

Clement sighed again and let go of his glass, pushing himself away from the banister and turning to the stairs. He hadn't seen her anyway, and he'd started to see the first of the leavers slowly drifting away from the crowd. Claustrophobes, children and deep sleepers, most likely. Clement decided to join them in that, losing his hope of seeing her, but instead of wandering back to the hotel, he stayed outside of the castle, seating himself on a bench within the castle courtyard, with the entrance to the castle on his right, incase someone interesting came out - aka, Serena.

2qia1zk.png

Rook Tacitus

Rook nodded at Silver's words. It was true. Despite the tension that should be in the air due to the tournament, it really wasn't personified by the trainers. They danced and laughed, completely carefree. That was the thing with these tournaments though. Most people don't realize that your friends today, could very well be your opponent's tomorrow. Still, that didn't explain the darkness that hung so heavily in the air. "I think it may be more than a myth," Rook offered, referring to the Lake Guardians ,"while I was visiting Azelf's statue earlier today I think I might have seen...or rather felt the presence of a Lake Guardia-AAGH!" Rook clutched his head. Another splitting headache. That was the third today. Before he knew it a vision of a three floating beings rising out of the lake appeared to him. They flew closer, but not in a steady pattern. The dropped and wobbled in the air, as if they were injured. Rook tried to call out to them, but the vision quickly ended. Looking at Silver, Rook grabbed the man's wrists. "Come with me." Rook had to go check out the lake now. It would appear that the Guardians were in desperate need of some help.

2cnck20.png

Serena Finch

"Dammit!" Serena shouted, nearly falling over. Another party goer, that had probably had a little too much to drink had stepped on her dress, nearling causing a very embarrassing scene "Watch where you're going, would you!" Serena shouted after the woman that was already gone, lurching away in her drunken haze. Serena considered going after the woman and giving her a piece of her mind, but waved off the idea. She was getting tired. "Looks like he isn't going to show." Serena sighed beneath her breath. "It is for the best." Entei said smugly. Serena could just imagine the patronizing smile that was on the Legendary's face at the moment. "Whatever." She retorted, tired of arguing with the beast. She joined the small trickle of people that had begun to leave the party. 

Walking out of the gates, Serena noticed a lone figure sitting on one of the benches. It was dark, the sun having since fallen quite awhile ago, so she couldn't make out the details, but a feeling crept into her gut. "Oh dear lord." Entei said. That pretty much confirmed Serena's suspicions. "Clement?!" She called, hustling over to the shadowed figure.

2u4k31e.png

Eon

Eon strode calmly down the beach, a large walking stick in his hand. He twirled it about, obvious that he was in no need of such an implement. It did however provide a decent tool hit things with, making it a very handy accessory. The large man whistled slightly as the breeze off the lake tickled his chin. It really was such a nice night. He couldn't have asked for better weather. Up ahead there was an explosion of lights and several cries of pain. Eon did not panic, instead calmly continued walking, a cruel smile now on his face.

He came upon a scene of three huddled forms that shrank away from three cat-like Pokemon that growled and snarled at them. "So you've got them." Eon stated. The three Pokemon did nothing, staring at their prey. "Pin Missile. Fire Blast. Aurora Beam!" The three pokemon reared their heads back to attack, but before they could unleash their might, the huddled forms began to move, and a green light surrounded them. "Quickly! Quickly!" Eon shouted, not wanting to let his prey get away. But it was too late. As the three attacks were released, jetting towards their target there was a flash of light and bang. Their quarry had escaped them. "DAMMIT!" Eon yelled to the heavens. He trudged forward, surveying the area to see if he could spot the three Legendary Lake Pokemon. Seeing nothing in sight, he let out another curse and then turned to his three Pokemon. "Well find them, you good for nothing bastards!" Eon yelled. The three Pokemon, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon, began to sniff the ground, searching for a scent. Before long they had it, and were once again on the hunt.

There was a small movement in Eon's jacket pocket, a smaller Pokemon scuttled up the man and perched on his shoulder. "Eevee!" The shiny Pokemon yelled happily. He loved to hunt. 

"Darkrai, you say?"

If N.N had any last doubts about this woman possessing the legendary Cresselia, they had been swept away. Of course, he had never actually met the Lunar Light himself, but he had met the other one, the counterpart. She must've sensed the remaining residue and asked her host to inquire into it. These were very convenient circumstances indeed. While there were bound to be Legendaries that would recognize him, it would be much easier to begin with the ones who didn't.

"The Lunar Dark...yes, I think I've met it, long ago, when I was still young. Not directly, but I had a nightmare once and I encountered it within. It was a long time ago, however, and fairly easy to forget. What makes you ask, Ice?"

What he didn't mention was that Darkrai gave him his first dream. As the thing he was, he had never dreamed before, so when his consciousness was forced into darkness and trapped into a nightmare, it would be easy to imagine how horrifying the experience must've been.

---

Areo quickly regained control of his body, and left the hospital before the woman within could notice him. Slightly embarrassed, slightly confused, he rushed out of the building and returned to the Pokemon Center where his Pokemon were - fully recovered and happy that he returned. Afterwards, it occurred to him that he didn't have a place to stay in, so he asked for the nearest hotel. Long story short, he arrived there, checked in, got the room 37E, saw dark shadows dart away from his eyesight every now and then, and entered before throwing himself onto the bed.

The celebration was probably already over by now, so there was no point going. With a sigh, he took out his Pokeballs and began to release them one by one. Swellow, then Pidgeot, then Noctowl, then Jolteon, then Weaville, then----- he managed to stop himself right before taking out Charizard. The dragon was too massive to fit inside this room, and it could quite possibly cause property damage to the entire hotel. That wasn't really a good idea. Actually, was this-

Jolteon used Signal Beam on Noctowl!

It missed!

Jolteon hit the television instead! It was a critical hit! The television [s]fainted[/s] exploded!

...really a good idea at all...?

"Sorry, everyone." Areo said with a sigh. "But I guess we won't be getting any TV tonight..." At that, Weaville, Swellow, and Pidgeot all turned to Jolteon with annoyed looks.

Over the course of the next few minutes, powerful attacks wrecked the room all over as the three Pokemon chased the ever-agile Jolteon all over the room, and it cried out 'Jolteon! Jolteon!' as if trying to tell them that it wasn't its fault...well, looking at Noctowl's glowing eyes, maybe it really wasn't, and maybe Noctowl had used Hypnosis to set this whole thing up. Whatever the case, it eventually evolved from a chase into avoiding the red Pokeball beams that Areo sent out, trying to recall them all back into their Pokeballs.

“Umm…” Ice looked away grasping for an excuse, “w-well I was just curious… you know I-I f-f-felt darkness on you, and thought maybe I’d ask.” The excuse was pathetic, but Ice hoped on hope that N.N. would believe her, who knew who could listening, N.N. himself could have been a part of Team Purity. If one positive thing had come out of being kidnapped, it had taught Ice caution.

“If you don’t mind my asking, what was the nightmare about,” Ice attempted to change the focus of the conversation to N.N.

Suddenly a huge, white pain erupted inside Ice’s head, making it feel as though it might explode. Gripping the sides of her head Ice doubled over in pain. What was going on? She sifted through the pain trying to find the source, and surprisingly found it to be Cresselia.

“You’re- you’re hurting me…” Ice pushed out weakly on the verge of collapse, tears dripping down her eyes.

Cresselia radiated with anger, that monster had hurt another person! He was insufferable, how she detested the nightmares he brought to others… how she always had to clean-up his messes.

Cresselia was taken aback when she heard Ice, unaware that she had actually become enraged enough for the girl to feel physical pain. Cresselia could only assume it was due to her psychic abilities that she was able to feel her.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart, I’ll explain it too you later,” Cresselia replied soothingly calming herself down.

“O-okay,” the blue haired girl replied softly recovering from the migraine. 

Kytes sat comfortably on the edge of the table, as he listened intently to the conversation in front of him. He new all to well that this was a sign  of poor manners.... But hell,he was a long way from home. More important was the fact that this N.N fellow had met a Darkrai before... Since meeting with Latios, Kytes had a uncanny interest in Legendary pokemon, and was slightly jealous that N.N had such a rare in counter. 

Taking a moment to survey the the rest of the party, Kytes wasn't surprised to see that the majority of the guests had retired for the night. Leaving  only those who were engaged in deep conversation, or who were to drunk even find to find the exit. His mind nearly faded into a memory of the many  lavish parties his mother would host... But the vision was shattered by a sudden burst of psychic energy. Comparable only to the power unleashed by Latios in their first encounter. 

"Hey lati, just now... was that?" Kytes sent a mental message to Latios after recovering from the shock of the tremendous force . "A Pokemon, a strong one..."  The Eon Pokemon's  voice was uncharacteristically serious. 

"Hey, you think its HER?" 

Kytes waited for a response, but received nothing. Shaking his head slightly, he turned  back to face his new acquaintances,surprised  to see that Ice  looked to be in pain... could she have felt the Pokemon too? Kytes opened his mouth to comfort her, but was silenced as another wave of energy rippled through his body. Kytes  recognized the power to be  Latios's, and cringed as the Pokemon's voice boomed in his head much louder then ever before.

"LATIAS!"

After what felt like an eternity of waiting for the echos of Latios's voice to subside. Kytes realized that it wasn't meant for him at all... It was instead a psychic message, sent out for all that had the ability hear it.  "Next time ask before you use me as a speaker..." thought Kytes, as he waited for a response to his Pokemon's message.

*slams my foot on the ground, crossing my arms*
The King of Role-Plays makes his triumphant return!!! (>8D)

[hr]

Seer's been short and sweet, taking the unusual route of battling the opponent's Pokemon all at once and on his own after returning his Espeon back into it's Pokeball. It was an unusual strategy, one his opponent hadn't heard of before, but after being tempted by the possibility of winning so easily he couldn't refuse. Of course the amount of shock he received when Seer easily defeated all of his Pokemon and knocked him out of the tournament was too much- Seer hadn't even said "good match" or looked like he broke a sweat. There was a reason behind Seer's actions, there always was, and that was he had sensed something floating around the skies above them watching . . . spying . . . Pokemon under the orders of a human master.

That had been hours ago and long before the King's announcement that there would be a Feast held for them before each Trainer would be going to bed. Seer did not care about such things as food, a voice speaking to his mind, "We must find the Pokemon whom were spying." Nodding Seer vanished from his room, reappearing on top of the roof and looking out across it with narrow eyes. The Pokemon might have already returned to their human master, but with all of teammates searching by themselves they were likely able to locate them before that occurred. As if by a stroke of luck Seer watched as a single Unown floated through the air in front of him. An amused smile formed on his face as he disappeared again, reappearing right behind the Unown and grabbing it out of the air, vanishing again . . .

Reappearing back in his room Seer threw the captured Pokemon against the wall hard enough to injure it, watching it slide to the floor. "Tell me everything," he commanded the Pokemon as he stood over it. Eyes glowing purple when the Unown refused Seer ripped the information from the Pokemon instead. With the Unown's mission now implanted in his mind Seer raised his index finger at the sole Pokemon, "Pokemon who obey the commands of humans deserve death."

With that the Unown was cut in two- dying instantly. As the form of the Psychic-Type Pokemon vanished Seer looked out at the darkened sky beyond the window, "Master, you were correct . . . Team Purity has come."

"Good," the strong psychic voice called back, "Now relay with Espeon down at the beaches, she has discovered something."

"Yes Master," Seer responded and vanished once more, reappearing at the steps of the beach and startling a group of people who began whispering amongst each other. walking away without a single care for the human's conversation Seer walked down the white sands, the salt filled wind hitting his face, and stooped down as an Espeon ran into his hands. Running a hand over the soft light purple fur he turned back to head to the Feast, the Pokemon speaking to him, "The Three Legendary Lake Pokemon have been flushed out . . ."

"Then we will deal with them," Seer answered walking back to the group of people who parted ways for him.

[hr]

Arriving at the Feast Seer kept Espeon cradled in his arms, knowing that the others would be returning to the room now or continuing the leads they possibly came across. Sitting down in one of the empty chairs Seer let out a sigh, a small headache washing over him as he utilized his psychic powers. His master said this technique was like a "low radio receiver", allowing him to listen to many people's conversations at once and even possibly pick up on other psychic conversations all without being discovered.

The down sides were he could not tell Pokemon from Human and it drained him quickly, exceptionally with a crowd this large.

Kaeden gnawed half heartedly on a piece of hard candy. In all honesty, it wasn't too good, being too powdery, but Kaeden barely noticed what he was doing. He had spent the last hour looking for Blake, and had come to the conclusion that he had probably gone to bed. Shrugging, Kaeden began to leave the party when Keldeo nudged his mind. The Legendary had been relatively quiet throughout the night, so the contact made Kaeden jump. "You need to get out of here." Keldeo said. 

"Why? What's going on?" Kaeden asked, concerned about Keldeo's comment. The Legendary was usually all for fighting and almost never told Kaeden to run away from a potentially dangerous situation. "I can feel someone. A [acronym='Seer']presence[/acronym]. Someone that you don't want to be around." Kaeden whipped his head about, who was Keldeo talking about. "Where is he?" Kaeden asked, wanting to find this threat. "We must wait to talk, I fear that he may be listening in. Just go! Find Blake if you can." Kaeden knew that something was definitely wrong. Keldeo hated to run from a fight, he hated more to get help. Hurrying out of the castle, Kaeden rushed to his hotel.

He knew for a fact that Blake had a room in the same hotel. He racked his brain for the room number. Coming upon a door that he thought might belong to the older boy, Kaeden pounded on the door, hoping beyond hope that he would answer. 

Kaeden gnawed half heartedly on a piece of hard candy. In all honesty, it wasn't too good, being too powdery, but Kaeden barely noticed what he was doing. He had spent the last hour looking for Blake, and had come to the conclusion that he had probably gone to bed. Shrugging, Kaeden began to leave the party when Keldeo nudged his mind. The Legendary had been relatively quiet throughout the night, so the contact made Kaeden jump. "You need to get out of here." Keldeo said. 

"Why? What's going on?" Kaeden asked, concerned about Keldeo's comment. The Legendary was usually all for fighting and almost never told Kaeden to run away from a potentially dangerous situation. "I can feel someone. A [acronym='Seer']presence[/acronym]. Someone that you don't want to be around." Kaeden whipped his head about, who was Keldeo talking about. "Where is he?" Kaeden asked, wanting to find this threat. "We must wait to talk, I fear that he may be listening in. Just go! Find Blake if you can." Kaeden knew that something was definitely wrong. Keldeo hated to run from a fight, he hated more to get help. Hurrying out of the castle, Kaeden rushed to his hotel.

He knew for a fact that Blake had a room in the same hotel. He racked his brain for the room number. Coming upon a door that he thought might belong to the older boy, Kaeden pounded on the door, hoping beyond hope that he would answer. 

Blake had just drifted to sleep...when he heard the banging at his hotel room door. "W-Wha? What's going on??"

Its Kaeden and Keldeo, Blake. Cobalion said, as he sat up from where he lay. And from what I can tell, they two don't seem like their excited about anything...more like...scared.

Scared?! Blake thought, as he got off the bed and ran to the door. Don't tell me that guy...that he tried to attack Kaeden... He quickly opened the door and saw Kaeden, seeming very frightened. "K-Kaeden! Dude are you alright?" he began to ask. So far from what he could tell, nothing was out of place...and he seemed like he was alright. Blake ushered Kaeden inside and then closed the door, before him and Cobalion asked the same thing:

"What happened?"

What happened?

Clement Calvinson

Clement waited for quite a bit in the darkness, watching the last rays of light descend over the horizon as the sun vanished completely, and the moon appeared brightly in the night sky, the main vestial of light for the darkened courtyard. Apparently the king liked his traditionality a lot, for there were very few lamps within the courtyard, most being similar in design to traditional oil lamps, though they were obviously electric; but they still only threw off a very dim light, leaving Clement with naught but the dull light of the lamp next to him to see by.

Not that he paid much attention. He had rested his head backwards, looking straight up at the stars, removing his attention from the real world for the moment. Suicune had strangely closed off all telepathic communication, building strong mental blocks around his mind, which worried Clement. Suicune rarely put up such strong defenses. But Clement put his faith in his friend, and did the same thing. He had long since given up the notion that Psychic powers were merely reserved to pokémon, and even if they were, it still didn't guarantee safety.

Within moments of properly setting up the mental defenses, he was pulled back from his musings of the world by a calling of his name, originating from out in the darkness to his right. A female's voice. Could it be...?

Indeed it was. When Clement looked up, he saw a women in a Biker Jacket and a very radiant dress rushing towards him, calling his name. He hadn't met anyone else that would wear a biker jacket even at such at an event, so he instantly assumed it was her.

And so he rushed to stand up, catching his foot on a loose cobblestone and falling straight forward, landing at her feet rather awkwardly. He chuckled nervously and lifted himself up, brushing himself off as he looked up at her face. He had considered her attractive before, yes, but now she looked truly beautiful to him.

Shaking his head to rid himself of the stupid grin on his face, he attempted to play it cool with a simple "Serena, was it?" Though the grin crept up again, ruining the effect. "So...err...care to explain what happened earlier? I mean, what was up with the running off?"

Richard Samson & Aya Minatoshi

The party was rather dull for the two, with Aya spending most of her time on a handheld tablet, doing multiple business things - despite having the ability to enthrall many of the men that passed her with the beauty she seemed unaware, barely even seeming to notice them either - while Richard seemed to just use the party as an excuse to get free alcohol.

Indeed, they didn't seem to get much done during the feast, and proceeded to leave early and move towards their hotel. However, they only seemed to get halfway towards the hotel before Richard stopped, jerking his head to the side and appearing to sniff the air. He lifted a hand to Aya and ordered her to continue back towards the hotel before turning away, heading into the darkness as he searched for...someone.

He passed a group of rapidly chattering people, panicked for some reason or another, to arrive at the beach. The sight he saw made him smile, as he watched three Eeveelutions run away from him, hunting 'prey'. And who should come following after but the very man Richard admired. His master, Eon, head of Team Purity.

Richard bowed his head quickly and sincerely as the man approached, stepping in his way. He would probably get reprimanded, but he would prefer to save his master some time. "You wont catch them now, Master." He said, almost apologetically. "They'll be long gone by now."

Meanwhile, Aya continued her way to the hotel, and as she entered the hotel room, received a text message on her phone.

You looked radiant tonight. x

-Draco

She grimaced and threw the phone down at the single bed, glad she was in a seperate room to her boss, and stripped down, moving into the bathroom to get a shower. She flipped off the air, wondering if this 'Draco' would be watching, before she stepped into the water, cleaning herself down thoroughly before she went to bed. It was difficult, this charade. But she had to continue with it. Until she found some of the legendaries, she had to continue with it. They needed a person on the inside if they were to survive.

"LATIAS!"

The unnatural scream of a voice unlike that of a human's ringed into N.N's mind all of a sudden, and with such intensity that the source must have come from nearby - a single glance from a strangely-acting Kytes was all that was needed to answer his question. While he wasn't actually capable of psychic powers, his very existence in and of itself had been birthed out of a psychic-typed ability, which allowed him at least somewhat receive the message that had been frantically broadcasted. And alas, it may be the downfall of the one who screamed it out, who was none other than...

Latios. That is the Legendary that Kytes possesses, he concluded in his mind. The only Pokemon that would ever scream out such a word, representing the Red Eon, would be her blue brother, the Blue Eon. In other words, Latios.

"Oh, the nightmare?" N.N asked Ice, once he snapped out of his small trance. "It was about some girl I used to care about."

"Well then, this had been quite an interesting conversation, but I'm afraid I'll have to depart for the night. As you can see, it has gotten dark." He finished, picking up his black crown and placing it back onto his head before turning away from the trainers. "Should we ever meet again, we'll most likely be enemies. Prepare yourselves for that moment, Ice, Kytes."

"PIKA!" Urlugal exclaimed in excitement, confident of its ability to take down all opponents.

And with that, the king walked away. Cresselia, Keldeo, Cobalion, Latios, and one more...one that he was about to discover once that Unown had returned to him. He was still in thought, and he still had yet to identify the owners of Keldeo and Cobalion, but whatever Legendary that Kallen possessed was about to be answered. Heading back to the hotel, he felt a small ping of pain cross into his head, but ignored it. It was probably nothing.

------

N-3 is down.

I sensed that, yes, but how is that possible?

I do not know.

Did N-3 attempt to combat the Legendary? How foolish.

No, it was more likely that it was discovered and taken off-guard.

I agree. Should it have ever attempted battle, it would have informed us first.

The Master must be told of this. Also, we must be even more covert the next time he sends us out, as neither of us desire to share the same fate.

Did N-3 manage to [picture] the culprit before its termination?

No. It had wasted its [picture] on a Plusle, so it was unable.

How idiotic. N-3 truly deserved its fate. A disgrace to all Unown-kind.

The two Unowns continued to chat together through a psychic link, N-1 secretly moving from place to place, avoiding getting seen as it continued on with approaching the Master's hotel, and N-2 already waiting within the hotel room, safe and sound. While they were a little disturbed at the loss of one of their own numbers, they had ultimately concluded that it was mostly N-3's own fault. Once N-1 entered the room through a window, they both awaited their master's arrival to report the loss.

Archived