[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Ren✧

Aya Minatoshi

Aya had little room to explain anything, once the boy had processed what she had said, for an Espeon dropped onto his shoulders before words could come to her mouth. The creature was obviously worried and fearful, but Aya knew it was dangerous. And definitely not the kid's; probably this unknown, psychic enemy's. Despite it's scared voice, its power was evident, and she managed to push Aya and Mightyena back slightly, moving them away from Kaeden. Mightyena, being effected rather little by the Psychic attack, instantly jumped back into position, leaping towards the Espeon and aiming to push the Sun Pokémon off the boy's shoulder. Aya also whipped out her pistol quickly, aiming it towards the Espeon, her hands steady and shot clear.

Neither had any chance of stopping the pair, as just as Mightyena leapt forward, Kaeden jumped onto Heracross and fled from the building, giving a quick apology and promising to talk again. Aya sighed and lowered her gun, confident that they would indeed speak again, as she pulled out her poké-gear and checked the map app, which showed the location of the burner phone she had placed on him as she had restrained him. She would ring him when they were both alone.

She turned to leave the building when she was met with the sight of another young boy, one armed with a pokéball, readying to battle.

"You've just witnessed a big mistake being made." Aya said, unafraid of the boy. Mightyena would be more than a match for the boy, Aya was confident of that, and she could take down the boy anyway. With a gun in hand, she definitely had persuasion on her side.

She moved to walk past the boy and back to the stairs out of the inn. "Trust no-one. If you see me again, dont greet me. Dont act like you recognise me, dont even notice me. If you do, I may have to kill you." Aya warned, handing the boy another phone from her bag. "And if you have any or find any information on any legendaries, either tell me now, or call me." She added, waiting a moment for him to speak before she left.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Um... yeah, I already noticed," Terra told the boy that had tried to warn her about the whole legendary exposure thing, before turning to seeing a familiar face.

That familiar face, Rivere, had already approached the two and introduced herself, before going on to say that she "had a lot to talk about". Terra wasn't sure how she felt about that right now, but figured she at least owed Rivere an introduction, as well as a statement of gratitude for saving her from her downward spiral to death.

"Nice to meet you; I'm Terra," the young woman greeted, "Oh, and thanks for saving my life yesterday. I don't think I could've made it without you there to..."

Terra paused. Not intentionally of course, but she could hear the tapping of one of Terrakion's feet, and couldn't help but wonder what it wanted.

'What?' she asked him.

"There's one more thing you should've recognized her for," mentioned Terrakion.

'Really? Well I can't think anything. Unless you mean that battle Rivere had with that anti-nature dou-'

"No, no, before that,"

'...'

"Perhaps the dream you had in meeting with the other Blades of Justice,"

'...'

"All four of you should've had it,"

'...excuse me?'

"Never mind; you obviously have no memory of it," the Rock-type Musketeer noted aloud after a brief sigh. However, it may have been a good thing that Terra was drawing a blank on the collective memory. Otherwise Terrakion would start conversing on it with her, unbeknownst of a possible and untimely return of the Unown, who could use the information to locate the other two Blades of Justice. Speaking of the Unown, Terra was quick to change the subject, and addressed Rivere and the boy.

"So uh... neither of you two happened to find an Unown around here, did you?" she asked.

Pokemon ReOrchestrated OST ~ Ocean Waltz

Blake was still at the courtyard, under a tree as he snoozed a bit. Unfortunately...his rest would be interrupted.

Blake!

He quickly jumped up and looked around, before mumbling under his breath as he stood up. Cobalion....you KNOW how much I hate it when you just do that!!! he thought, with a yawn.

Sorry to disturb, but...a familiar power...I just felt it. The Iron Will Pokemon said, as Blake began to walk through the courtyard again. There, get closer to that group for a moment.

Blake looked and saw the group of which consisted of Terra, Rivere, and Kallen. He couldn't be sure why Cobalion would want him to see this group, but regardless, he did anyway.

"So uh... neither of you two happened to find an Unown around here, did you?"

"Unown...isn't that Pokemon pretty hard to find?" Blake asked, as he causally strolled into the conversation. "Hi. Name's Blake Aston, sorry to intrude like that, but couldn't help but hear about the Unown. Why are you trying to find Unown, miss?"

Cobalion could sense the presence...it was close....wait...TWO!? One was familiar...while the other...he didn't quite know. One thing for sure...HE was here.

"... And in other news, people have reported an Articuno sighting on Archanum Island. A team of scientists have already taken off towards the island to try and contain the Pokemon."

Those scientists weren't the only ones searching for the Ice Bird of the Legendary Trio. Roxanne Jade Leeblossom, commonly known as Roxie, also was on her way to Archanum to find it. She stood on the deck of one of Team Purity's motorboats, her Misdreavus floating by her. Roxie's goal was to catch Articuno for her own, and it always has been since the Pokemon helped her when she was lost in the mountain ranges of Totus. The usually hostile Legend showed her out instead of ending her life on the spot.

Now, of course, Team Purity couldn't find out Roxie was trying to catch Articuno for herself. That's against the Purity rules, as they're attempting to end the lives of all Legends. Such a shame Roxie isn't like the other Purity members. Unlike them, she'd rather be dead then work for such disgusting people, and she'd be dead already if she wasn't such a whiny wuss.

The only joy in Roxie's life were her Pokemon, which were behind her on leaving Purity as soon as possible. If only Roxie had normal friends. Human friends. Or family. Someone who actually liked her. But no, that'd be too easy.

The motorboat docked at one of Archanum's beaches. Roxie and Misdreavus hopped off, not bothering to tether the boat to the shore for a ride back. It started floating out into the lake, all alone. Roxie pulled out her PokeGear and pulled up a map. The Articuno was spotted towards the other side of the island. She'd have to go through town, where else? Just another place filled with faces that glared in Roxie's direction.

She kicked the sand on the beach, then sighed. 

Daniel walked along the beach with Oz, his Emolga. He had decided not to go to the feast. Being in large groups of people was never really his thing anyway. Oz was running back and forth across the beach picking up random bits of drift wood and making a straight line with them.

"Hurry up Oz!" Daniel shouted at Oz. "I want to find that cave I saw out here. I don't want you dragging behind."

Oz clicked and ran up to his trainer. They walked in silence until Daniel suddenly stopped, causing Oz to run into his leg.

"Hey!" Daniel shouted at a girl standing on the beach. He began to walk towards her. "What are you doing out here by yourself?"

Roxie cursed under her breathe. The last thing she needed was to be noticed and make someone else hate her. She started walking away, but her Misdreavus decided to float on over to the other trainer. Roxie got to the greens when she noticed her friend was gone.

"Misdreavus?" she called. To her surprise, the Pokemon was getting acquainted with the other trainer's Emolga. Roxie walked over to the trainer, staring at the ground. 

"Miss!" her Pokemon cried. 

"I'm sorry she bothered you. It won't happen again." Roxie said as she returned Misdreavus to her PokeBall. She started to walk away again, this time at a faster pace.

Daniel grabbed her arm and turned her around. He was captivated and lost for words. He mumbled for a second and then caught his breath.

"Your Misdreavus was not a bother at all." He said with a smile.

Oz walked up, "Mol?" he cried.

Daniel put Oz back into his pokeball and looked back at Roxie.

"The name's Daniel."

Roxie winced when the boy grabbed her arm. Her self harm scars were fresh and still delicate. She took a step back, before falling on her bum. She buried her face into her arms for a minute, and small sobs emerged from the bundle. She stood up and turned away from the boy again. 

"That's a nice name." she forced. "Again, I'm sorry to be a bother." Roxie took of again, this time running. 

"I'm a mess."

Daniel sighed. Ever since he left home he hasn't had much of any chance for a relationship, and this trainer was beautiful.

He released Oz again.

"Mol??" he cried.

"Not this time I guess..." Daniel whispered.

They walked in the direction Daniel had saw the cave, while Daniel was lost in thought. He has never hungered for human interaction as much as he did now. It was normally something he despised.

Roxie stopped and looked around. She had no idea if she could avoid the city, nor where Articuno could be hiding. She let out her Vulpix, since she needed somebodt to speak to. Her Vulpix smiled at her and jumped up into her arms. Roxie smiled too, for the first time in a long time. 

"Vulpix," she said. "You wouldn't happen to know a way to the other side of the island, would you?" She giggled, knowing her friend wouldn't have an answer. Vulpix jumped from her arms and started running towards the boy. He had a point. That kid could quite possibly know a way around the city. Roxie sighed. "Fine."

"Um, excuse me. Daniel was it? You wouldn't happen to know a way around the city, would you?"

"Woah wait..." Daniel thought. "Why is she talking to me again? Wait... Why am I complaining?"

Daniel took a second to think and looked back up at her.

"I could help you, but it would be nice to know your name."

He looked over and watched Oz play with her Vulpix. It was a rather cute sight. It reminded him as a child, all the adventures he had with his father, playing with random pokemon that his father owned. This sight brought a smile to his face, and actually gave him hope of finding his father. The note said that Team Purity would be on this island.

"I need to find their base of operation. With time however."

Roxie's face flushed. Of course he would ask for her name. What would she tell him? Give him your real name? Nickname? Alias? Decisions, decisions. She gulped. This would probably be a lot easier if she was in her Team Purity attire. For some odd reason, she felt more confident in that outfit. Maybe it's the power getting to her head. It'd be hell to see this one go insane.

"I'm Roxanne." she said by accident, meaning to give the boy an alias. Her father's voice echoed in her head.

"Of course you messed up again. Pitiful. 'Guess it's a daily routine now. Screwing up."

Roxie pulled herself together. No need to let this poor boy see you break down into tears. You only just met him.

"Roxanne..." Daniel mumbled. "That's cute!"

He smiled at her, and soon that smile faded. He realized he probably looked creepy smiling every few seconds.

"I was actually looking for a cave due west of here that's supposed to lead to the other end of the city. I am not entirely certain how the cave system is but I think it would be a fun trip..."

He gulped.

"Let's try not to ruin a chance for your first friend here okay?"

"That's if you'd want to join me."

After saying this Daniel realized that maybe it isn't the best thing to have someone around while he looks for Team Purity's hide out. However he wants the company anyway.

Roxie nodded. This kid was probably her best bet at getting closer to Articuno, and it would be worth it. Even if she has to talk to someone for an hour or two. She'll survive... For now at least. Roxie scooped up Vulpix in her arms, and he replyed by cooing softly and nuzzling his head into Roxie's chest. Roxie smiled. 

"Ok. Let's get going." She said to Daniel. "We won't get anywhere by standing around like l-losers." Roxie forced a giggle and started walking westward.

Roxie hoped that this kid wasn't trying to start a friendship between the two. Roxie wasn't looking friendships, she was looking for Articuno. She had her priorities in order. She especially hoped that he wasn't trying to get in her pants. The last thing she needed was to be traveling with some teenage flirt.

"Well? What is your decision?" Seer demanded pointing the gun at Richard without moving an inch. He could see the rage in the Leader of Team Purity almost boiling over; he was pushing him much too far. But as Seer saw it he held all of the cards so Eon would have to listen to him.

Unfortunately humans are stubborn creatures- as Seer was reminded of when Team Purity’s Leader spoke up.

“My decision? Well in the past few seconds, I have decided that when I am through with you, I will leave you to Richard. And let me tell you, he is not as kind to his subjects as I am.”

So he wasn’t going to cooperate even though Seer was handing him Suicune to him virtually on a silver platter. Narrowing his eyes at the large man Seer spoke through telepathy to a distant alley, “Kazam how soon can you-”

“I need . . . more time,” Kazam’s voice called out weakly; Seer could feel that the aging Pokemon was still tired and not yet ready. He would have to buy more time. Furthermore things were about to grow more . . . complicated.

Snapping his concentration, and communication with Kazam, Seer saw a mass of flames heading towards him coupled with the shouts from its injured trainer, “Quilava! Inferno!”

[hr]

Anne's voice was full of worry, fear and above all urgency as she shouted at the top of her lung to Keaden, “Seer needs your help! Hurry, please!!!”

Looking back at the woman and her Mightyena Espeon felt a chill run down her spine as a gun was pointed towards her and the Pokemon snapping its powerful jaws. Luckily for her Keaden was the type to keep his promises, apologizing to the woman before climbing onto Heracross’ back.

Lunging off the roof Anne’s claws dug into Keaden’s shoulder to keep herself from falling off. Her heart in her throat Anne almost let out a scream out of fear seeing the buildings around them speed towards them then pass by- Anne did not like being unable to choose where she was going. As Keldeo, Keaden and Anne soared through the air the latter two began to drop altitude as Heracross started losing strength. Understanding that they were going to crash before arriving at the beach Anne clawed her way to Keaden’s chest so she could see in front of her and use the young trainer’s body as a support.

“For heaven’s sake,” Anne said taking a deep breath then unleashed a massive Psychic attack on all of them, suspending them in the air and allowing them to gently drift onto the ground. Once they had landed Anne slide onto Heracross’ back, keeping quite how scared she had been. Sitting up she shook her head as Keaden asked, “What happened?”

“Well,” Anne began with a bit of pride, which came across as being snarky to Keaden, “I couldn’t let you crash, could I?”

“Now come on!” She shouted jumping off Heracross’ back and running towards the beach. She was so preoccupied that the Sun Pokemon didn’t even notice the situation surrounding Seer nor the possible danger it meant to her.

Skidding when Keldeo shouted the Espeon looked back as Keldeo and Kaeden hid behind a small outcropping of rock. Looking from the Sword of Justice and his trainer back to Seer, Anne felt something happening and turned back to watch . . .

[hr]

The intense flame streaked over the sand, cutting Seer’s sight of Richard and Eon and at the same time pushing him towards the choppy sea. Hands raised to protect his face from the swelling heat the flames died down and let the young trainer glare back over at Clement who had managed to bring more Pokemon out; a Togekiss hovering over Suicune, a Porygon Z in the air, thankfully seemingly to pay more attention to Richard, and a Rhyperior blocking any path Seer might have taken towards Suicune and Clement.

When Seer glared over at Clement his eyes widened in disbelief seeing a Nurse suddenly crouching beside the injured trainer. It was then he realized that he was being surrounded by at least twenty police officers on foot, in patrol cars, motorbikes and some on their own Pokemon. It appeared as if the entire security force for the island had arrived in full force.

“Why!? Why are they here?” Seer though his eyes growing wide in disbelief. He had never planned on so many armed humans arriving, lest wise at the same time. A crackle of thunder in the distance the scene continued to grow worse for Seer, and likewise for Eon and Richard, who would most likely be arrested once one of the officers noticed them, “I recognize that guy in the middle. I'm pretty sure he is from Team Purity or something . . .”

Weapons pointed at Seer the officers shouted at him to drop the gun as officers steadily grew closer as the skies above darkened with the incoming storm. Eyes darting back and forth, catching Suicune’s eyes glowing, “so . . . that fake Raikou didn’t have the strength to knock a true Legendary unconscious,” Seer thought as he raised his hands into the air but never dropping the still loaded pistol.

“Kazam now if you would,” Seer thought closing his eyes, the smell of rain filling his nostrils.

“I only have enough to transport three people,” Kazam’s voice stated sounding a bit more refreshed, “But once I do, he will be on his own. Are you sure about this?”

“Yes,” Seer said out loud and felt himself being pulled away by the Teleport.

In an instant Seer, Suicune, and Eon vanished from sight. From her spot beside the outcropping of rocks Anne’s eyes grew wide seeing her trainer disappear with another Pokemon and Eon. Fear getting the better of her, not knowing it was Kazam who had teleported the three of them, Anne screamed eyes filling up with tears, “NO!!”

Summoning all of her strength the Sun Pokemon unleashed a massive wave of psychic energy to push anyone remaining on the beach off their feet. Panting, her legs growing weak, Anne barely remained standing as she hissed at everyone on the beach.

Trying to charge up for another powerful strike her eyes grew heavy and the Espeon fell onto the sound with a low thud still near Keldeo and Keaden. Her eyes slowly closed as she passed out from the strain of the previous attack, her voice managing to whisper, “S-Seer . . .”

[hr]

The world had grown dark, but Seer was accustomed to such an environment. For as long as he could remember he had never been loved. Only hatred existed in his heart. Standing still a small light appeared in front of him and soon the world around him became filled with different shades of grey.

Then a a loud boom forced Seer to jump up, his head pounding as the thunder finished echoing throughout the empty forest they were in. It appeared as if Kazam had managed to Teleport them off the main island and onto a smaller one. Looking up Seer froze spotting Suicune was standing and in front of him; Eon a few paces away beginning to stir. Eyes wide with fear Seer's heart was racing as his mind attempted to think of something, anything to make the Legendary Pokemon not pounce on him and rip his throat out, “H-Hold on a minute! I have a reason for shooting your Guardian . . . I was forced too."

"And if you have any or find any information on any legendaries, either tell me now, or call me." The women's voice was deadly serious, as she passed Kytes a cell phone, and began walking down the stairs. It had taken him a few seconds to process everything that had just happened, what did this lady know about the lengendaries? She didn't seem to mean Kytes any harm, but he still felt very uneasy.  "She talks tough, but I don't feel too much hostility from her... at least not aimed at us anyway" Latios's voice held a busy tone, as If he was distracted by something.

Taking his pokemon's words into consideration, he shouted back at the woman. "Y-Yea, I'll give you a call if anything." He winced as he realized his voice had a very guilty tone, but shrugged it off, it probably it probably didn't matter. After he was sure the women had left, Kytes walked to the edge of the roof, looking out at the vast spread of the island. Today's taste of action, had left him restless, and he craved some sort of adventure.  

The boy's eye was caught by what appeared to be a large gathering of flashing lights, near the farthest end of the beach. He squinted an attempt to investigate, but his attention was stolen by a  familiar voice. "AmbiAmbiAmbi!" Spinning around, Kytes watched as  Ambipom, Galvantula emerged from the stairway that the strange woman had just exited from. Kytes knelled down, and placed his hand on both of his pokemon's heads. "You two suck, you know that right?" The boy held a serious expression, before cracking a warm smile. "Kidding. You did good, so get some rest!" After sharing a quick laugh, the two pokemon were returned to their respective pokeballs, leaving Kytes alone on the rooftop. After taking a moment to reflect on the events that seemed to be unfolding, Kytes decided that he needed a diversion of some sort.  "Hey, Lati I know this is out of nowhere... But we haven't gone for a good fly in a while." The boy spoke out loud,  without fear of anyone hearing him on the secluded rooftop.  

"All that's going on, and you wana fly? Heheh, still not much different from the kid I met in the dream yard, huh?" Latios had been "watching" the situation at the beach via his psychic abilities, but was unable to track where Seer had taken his fellow legendary. The Eon pokemon, had decided to temporarily withhold the the information from his guardian, at least until the boy calmed down a bit. "Eh, I guess I wouldn't mind stretching my wings."

Kytes let loose a childish grin, as he released Latios from his pokeball, only to have his face shift back to its usual bored expression, when the Eon pokemon began to change appearance. "You couldn't pick anything better then a Flygon?" Kytes sighed as he looked over Latios's hasty attempt to mimic the Mystic Pokémon's form, through the use of its shape-shifting. Off the bat, Kytes notice that  the shapes of the wings were off, and something didn't seem right about the coloring... but it would pass. 

Grabbing the pair of goggles that he kept in the breast pocket of his coat, Kytes carefully placed them on his face, before adjusting his large scarf to cover his mouth. He then hopped on the back of his make-shift Flygon, smiling wildly before shooting off the roof at extreme speeds.  

"Someone used one to try and spy on me. If I can just find a trainer that claims to own an Unown, then maybe..." Terra began explaining to Blake, before she'd just laid eyes on the other Unown that was scouting around the place, "There it is again! Where's my Dugtrio at?!"

A familiar Pokemon had popped up from the ground just beside Terra's left foot.

"Dugtrio,"

"Oh hey, nice timing," Terra greeted warmly, before turning her attention to the Unown, "Now go give that thing a taste of your Sucker Punch!"

There was no way that Terra was going to fear the Unown; even if it tried to launch a Hidden Power, it would've fainted right there and then, for two reasons: A.) Dugtrio was too fast to begin with, and Sucker Punch had priority, and B.) Unown would be hit super-effectively by Sucker Punch, which meant that all the EV training in the world couldn't have saved it. However, what Terra failed to take into account was that Unown could just up and vanish like the other one did...

Still, it would've been dealt with either way, leaving Terra to turn her attention to Terrakion.

"Terrakion, you better return," she announced, pressing a button on her Ultra Ball. It sent a laser to capture the Cavern Pokemon, which began to withdraw back inside, only to end up regurgitating the stubborn Musketeer back where it was on the courtyard.

"I'd rather at least converse with one of my brothers, thank you very much," Terrakion retorted.

'Well, whatever,' Terra sighed, returning the empty Ultra Ball back onto her belt.

Eon watched as the fairly deserted beach sprung to life with police officers. The clicking of guns filled the air as dozens of firearms were all aimed at the three men standing in the middle. Eon looked to the trainer on the ground. He and his Suicune seemed to be in pretty bad shape. Of course appearances were deceiving. About to turn back to the situation at hand, Eon noticed a small orange light. Doing a double take, he noticed a Quilava resting next to the injured trainer. An intelligent glint sparkled in its eye. Eon knew that look. It was the look of a Pokemon biding its time. Waiting for the moment to make its move. When things went down, he would have to react fast. 

And it was not even a second after Eon processed all of this, that things started to happen. The injured trainer's Pokemon started to appear, readying their natural weapons and attacks to take out whatever threat that there might be. A wall of flames erupted between Richard and himself, causing him to shield his face from the intense heat. The fire was so bright and hot, it actually forced him to stumble backwards. As he did so, he looked again at the injured trainer. A paramedic was tending to him. It would only be a matter of seconds before he was fully battle ready as well as that Suicune. Looking at the embodiment of the Northern Wind, Eon's eyes grew wide with rage and longing. The Pokemon was not as injured as originally thought, it was just biding its time like its Quilava brethren.  

"Leafeon, Glaceon! Attack pattern Alpha!" Eon called, but before he could execute any more orders he was consumed by darkness. His stomach did a flip, almost forcing him to throw up. An intense pressure beat itself against his skull, almost causing him to cry out in pain. And then just as as quickly as the unpleasant sensations had come, they vanished. His world exploded into color, the darkness and pressure gone, but the nausea remained. He looked around and let out a curse. Leafeon and Glaceon weren't to be seen, and it appeared as if he had been teleported. 

Sand was still beneath his feet, but the beach he was on was noticeably different. For one, there was not a legion of officers ready to drag him in for questioning, but also the island seemed to be completely different. Looking in the opposite direction of the ocean, he saw a thicket of trees. Looking back towards the ocean, another curse escaped his lips. Sure enough, he was on a different island. He could see Archanum in the distance. It was then that he noticed the large ship cutting through the ocean. On its side was a symbol. A symbol that was incredibly familiar. It was the Team Purity logo. That was one of his ships. Unfortunately, they were not coming for him. For some reason they were looking to dock. He couldn't figure out why they would be here, but he had more pressing matters. His final observation was the amount of storm clouds that gathered overhead. It looked like there was a mighty storm brewing. 

“H-Hold on a minute! I have a reason for shooting your Guardian . . . I was forced too." Eon's attention was drawn back to the situation at hand. The purple haired trainer held his hands out in attempts to calm the bound to be angered Legendary Pokemon that was at their sides. Suicune. Instantly, Eon's mind began to work on the problem. If he could overpower Seer, Suicune would be his for the taking. With Eevee, Leafeon, and Glaceon out of the picture for now, he would have to come up with a different plan of attack than was usual. 

[hr]

Joyce flew backwards, hit with a powerful psychic attack. Flying through the air, she would have landed in the smoldering sands ignited by the Quilava's powerful attack, but Chimeco caught her as she neared the potentially painful ground. Thanking the Pokemon, she looked around her. The entire squad of officers had been forced to the ground. What was worse, two of the suspects were gone. She may have only been a paramedic, but if the events here meant anything, it was that these people were dangerous. And with danger came injury. And Paramedic Joyce did not like injuries.

Kaeden didn't know what hit him. Having been the closest to the Sun Pokemon, he had been hit with the strongest amount of psychic energy, sending him reeling. There was a flash of light as Keldeo released himself from his Pokeball, catching the young Guardian on his back. Rushing over to Anne, the two leaned down. "What's wrong?" Kaeden asked the fading Pokemon. "She used up too much energy with that last attack. She'll probably pass out. We no longer have a job here, let's go." Keldeo said, eager to leave. They would not be breaking any promises or commitments and he was eager to get out of this miss. Before anyone started asking questions. 

"We can't just leave her here, Keldeo." Kaeden said, scooping the weak Pokemon in his arms. Despite the fact that Seer was crazy and frightening AND that Anne was his Pokemon, Kaeden couldn't help but feel sorry for her. The Espeon was not at fault. If anything, her obvious love for her trainer was something that anyone, no matter which side of this crazy war, would admire. "Fine. But let's get out of here, before things get worse." Galloping off, the group went to find a secluded, quiet place so that they could make a plan. 

[i]Blake Aston is the name of Cobalion's [trainer]. N-2, we already know that. ...Oh. I see.[/i] This Unown was feeling a huge Legendary presence around. Terrakion was out of its PokeBall with its owner Terra just standing around, and both the confirmed owner of Cobalion and the supposed owner of Virizion were also here, as was Kallen, the Guardian who possessed an unconfirmed Legendary. By some miracle, it had managed to avoid notice from all of them, staying out of sight just in case their peripheral vision managed to spot it. Instead, it relied on its senses to gather information. All it needed was to confirm Virizion's presence, nothing more. Once that was done, it could quietly slip away from this dangerous situation before it was discovered. N.N suddenly paused where he was as he felt a shift in locations. Taking out his map, Keldeo's marked dot of ash appeared to still be in the same area. As the ritual was already complete, it was now far easier for him to track all four Swords of Justice. None of this would've been possible without the help of Cobalion, so perhaps he might thank the Iron Will Pokemon sometime in the future before its extermination. He had his suspicions when Kaeden and his owner somehow managed to escape from such a seemingly powerful psychic, but then came to the conclusion that they had teamed up against Team Purity. And if that were so, then following Keldeo should lead him to him. But something was wrong. Although he had no way of proving it, he felt as if the man he was looking for was going to Teleport away. His suspicions were proved correct when he finally arrived at his destination, only to see the purple-haired guy disappear off into a distance along with a Suicine and- wait, was that Eon? After a bit of thought, it probably was. They had escaped from the twenty police officers, leaving behind Suicine's Guardian. [color=gold][b][i]Hm. He won't make things easy for me, now will he? I will tolerate that - for now, anyway.[/b][/i][/color] Shortly afterwards, an Espeon unleashed a surprisingly powerful wave of psychic energy out near an outcropping of rocks, such that he almost thought that it was a Mew in disguise. Everyone surrounding it were knocked off their feet, but not N.N, who took the opportunity to run over to them. Suicine's Guardian would probably also take the opportunity to escape from all the police. [color=gold]"What did I say about calling me when something like this happens?"[/color] He asked Kaeden and Keldeo in a stern tone, different from the monotone he'd used last night. But this wasn't actually intended, as deep within his mind, he was annoyed at having lost a chance to confront Seer. Very well. He knew the location of the man's hideout beneath the lake anyway, and he should be able to access it through the Unown Realm. Until then... [color=gold]"What happened exactly?"[/color] N.N pressed on, accompanying them in irritation as they tried to find a safe place.

Upon approaching the cave entrance Daniel became suspicious. He stopped before entering the cave to let Roxanne and Oz catch up. His pace had quickened without him realizing, and he was way ahead of him. He took a second to think.

"Why would Roxanne want to avoid the city? Is she hiding from someone? Or maybe something? Entering this cave alone with her could be dangerous..."

"You're right that she's not what she seems. Something is off about her. But she is of no harm to you."

"How can you be sure Zaps?"

"Because if she wanted to hurt you, she would have already. I feel she is searching for something..."

Daniel smirked remembering how he ended up giving Zapdos its nickname. When his father had first caught Zapdos and was taming him, Daniel tried to hug it. Not such a great idea, must have been better on paper.

"So why are you avoiding the city?" Daniel asked when Roxanne caught up to him.

Roxie let her Vulpix stroll next to her. If she wanted to catch this Pokemon, Vulpix was the best bet. Fire types are super effective against Ice type Pokemon. Roxie reached Daniel, and slowed her pace again, so she could avoid starting a conversation with the boy. But, that'd be too easy, wouldn't it? Daniel. of course, started talking to her. She couldn't just tell him why she was avoiding the city. It'd be really weird and awkward to tell someone you just met that you hate people and are apart of the biggest criminal origination in the world. Roxie sighed, then studdered as she spoke.

"I like it quiet." She said. That sounds believable, right? "Plus the sounds of the waves is peaceful."

"Someone used one to try and spy on me. If I can just find a trainer that claims to own an Unown, then maybe..." Terra began explaining to Blake, before she'd just laid eyes on the other Unown that was scouting around the place, "There it is again! Where's my Dugtrio at?!"

A familiar Pokemon had popped up from the ground just beside Terra's left foot.

"Dugtrio,"

"Oh hey, nice timing," Terra greeted warmly, before turning her attention to the Unown, "Now go give that thing a taste of your Sucker Punch!"

There was no way that Terra was going to fear the Unown; even if it tried to launch a Hidden Power, it would've fainted right there and then, for two reasons: A.) Dugtrio was too fast to begin with, and Sucker Punch had priority, and B.) Unown would be hit super-effectively by Sucker Punch, which meant that all the EV training in the world couldn't have saved it. However, what Terra failed to take into account was that Unown could just up and vanish like the other one did...

Still, it would've been dealt with either way, leaving Terra to turn her attention to Terrakion.

"Terrakion, you better return," she announced, pressing a button on her Ultra Ball. It sent a laser to capture the Cavern Pokemon, which began to withdraw back inside, only to end up regurgitating the stubborn Musketeer back where it was on the courtyard.

"I'd rather at least converse with one of my brothers, thank you very much," Terrakion retorted.

'Well, whatever,' Terra sighed, returning the empty Ultra Ball back onto her belt.

Perhaps Blake wasn't paying attention before, but when he noticed Terra try to recall a Pokemon, he noticed it then. Both him and Cobalion both did.

Terrakion

Terrakion

The trainer quickly cleared his throat as he looked at Terra. "Ma'am, please tell me that your this Terrakion's Guardian. Cause if you are..." he said in a sort of whispering voice. "Cause if you are...than you and I have quite something in common."

While Blake was trying to talk to Terra, Cobalion (from the comfort of the Master Ball), began to talk to Terrakion. Your looking quite well, Terrakion. Still as hard-headed as ever, I suppose. he said, with a slight chuckle. How have you been, brother?

Clement Calvinson

Clement was content to sit and watch the stalemate as the three villains squared off, surrounded by police and stopped by Clement's own fearsome pokémon. Quilava's attack gave him a certain sense of pride, impressed at his pokémon's power and ability. He glanced towards the creatures neck and the small stone pendant around its neck. Not yet. No, he would be ready soon. But not quite yet.

The nurse was very talented, and her treatment was already working its 'magic', having retrieved the bullet from Clement's leg and giving it sufficient aid to stop the bleeding and a splint to allow him to walk, though he didn't feel much like walking at the moment. He couldn't see how these antagonists could possibly escape, surrounded and threatened as they were. He relaxed and watched Suicune rise back to his feet, shakily but growing in strength. The nurse's pokemon were pretty much miracle workers, and Togekiss flew back to his side, seeing that she wasn't really needed. He petted her head lightly and rested against her soft wings.

He only had a few seconds to relax though, for almost as soon as Quilava had stopped the flames, Seer spoke. But one word, barely audible, probably only to Clement, Eon and Richard. 'Yes'.

None of them seemed to have the time to be confused, for Seer then proceeded to vanish, followed simultaneously by Eon and, to Clement's horror, Suicune, causing panic to erupt from the pokémon treating the creature.

Ignoring his leg, Clement leapt to where Suicune had been, as if the pokémon hadn't really left. He knew the effects of Teleport, but he refused to believe it had happened. He shook his head and returned all his pokémon but Togekiss and Quilava. Quilava jumped onto his neck and he in turn jumped onto Togekiss' back, just before they took off, avoiding being caught in Anna's psychic blast, taking little notice of it.

Suicune?! He called out mentally, as they climbed higher into the sky. No reply came, for the pokémon was too far away, and Clement was left merely circling the island, calling out for his Legendary mentally.

Richard Samson

While Eon's teleportation away did disturb Richard, it did not distract him completely, and Seer's Espeon's violent display of power gave him the opportunity to escape, for as he was hit with the blast of psychic energy, he used it to fuel his momentum in flying to Alakazam's side, who deflected the Psychic attack with his own blast of energy, before teleporting away himself.

"Can you track another's teleport?" Richard asked instantly as they arrived in his hotel room, moving over to a set of drawers beside him and pulling out a new pistol, while lowering the sniper on his back on top of the dresser. While he had no doubt Eon could take care of himself, the young punk had stolen his pistol, and had managed to trick both him and Eon. Richard wanted blood, he had notseen enough for days, and Eon had practically promised this 'Seer' kid's head.

"Not in the length of time you have in mind, sir." Alakazam replied, sighing at his masters impatience. "To do so without any sort of clues or items of the target's possession, it could take weeks, months, maybe years." 

Richard groaned and slammed his fist down on a nearby counter, accidentally creating a dent he cared little for. "That kid is mine. When I next see him, he's going home with a hole in his stupid, psychic head."

Suicune

Teleporting was certainly a disorientating experience. Darkness enveloped the pokémon for a second, and his concentration was broke as he was flung through the fabric of spacetime. The great beast had obviously experienced such an act before, but that didn't mean he particularly enjoyed defying the laws of physics.

The dog landed with a large thump on the sandy floor of the island forest, creating significantly more noise than the two humans. But he was also slightly faster, jumping up just before Seer managed to stand himself, and appeared in front of the man before he could make a move, barely inches from the man's face. His teeth glinted pure white, locked together in a snarl, his ice cold breath panting into the man's face. Despite the seemingly tropical environment, the air was cold, matching the oncoming storm that was behind Suicune. Not that it panicked him much; his was a pokémon of the wind, of the storm. It would aid him, if anything.

"You had best talk quickly." Suicune threatened, his voice echoing through the psychic's mind while a growl escaped his mouth. The osychic was indeed impressive, and was tactically a genius, but he wouldn't have been panicked about the police if he could match a Legendary in battle. "Explain to me why you had to attack someone who thought you their ally, and I might not freeze every drop of blood in your body to an icicle."

As he spoke, the wind seemed to gather more, and a wall of ice seemed to form between Eon and the conversation, a Blizzard causing a dome to appear around the two, protecting them while Seer talked. While Suicune wasn't exactly at full strength, it would still take a powerful attack to break through the barrier.

High above Archanum a cloaked helicopter floated observing the island. In the pilot’s seat was Moira who had decided to check out the situation herself, and had dragged Elias here who was now sitting in one of the consoles behind her.

In the co-pilot’s seat beside her was a fearsome young one with raven black hair, streaks of electric blue running through it. The deep ground hatred was obvious in her fathomless black eyes, from which no light seemed to escape, though her face remained calm. This woman was none other than the Pokemon Hunter Kay, daughter of the deceased Pokemon Hunter J. It had been easy to recruit her to Team Purity’s cause, despite her choice to remain independent, after what the Lake Trio had done to her mother of course.  

“This is the part where you leave,” Moira said coldly lowering the helicopter close to the ground, “you are to locate and execute any and all Legendary Pokemon you find. That won’t be a problem for you will it though?”

The Pokemon Hunter gave the middle finger to Moira as she exited the helicopter, which took off almost before her feet touched the ground.  Knowing the storm would be too much for it Moira set the helicopter down a few feet away in clearing deep within the forest making sure to keep it cloaked.

------

Kay looked up at the sky with a scowl, part of her short hair covering her eye; looking for the Legendary Pokemon in a storm would be damn near impossible, but she might as well get started. The Pokemon Hunter wore a black trench coat, gloves, jeans, and running shoes. According to Moira she had been assigned to hotel room number 26E and her alias was Layla Bremond. Also according to the “brilliant” doctor there had been some sort of gathering earlier today within the courtyard.

About a half hour later Kay found herself in the courtyard were crowds of people clung together speaking about something… whatever it was it didn’t concern Kay. What did concern her was the Terrakion at the other end of the stadium, unfortunately as it was she could go attack, not in a crowd like this. No, she would wait until Terrakion, and the girl who seemed to be its Trainer were all alone… then she would make her move.

------

Ice had long since left the crowd of the courtyard, choosing the peaceful serenity of the forest, and the stream that ran through it. Her Milotic lay in the river, enjoying being out of its Pokeball, while Delcatty sat in her Trainer’s lap. It was so peaceful, well besides the storm, that Ice nodded off.

Drifting into the world of dreams the blue-haired girl fell into a deep blackness. Within this blackness was a single speck of light, and like a moth to the flame, the girl ventured toward it seeming to forget the only horrible experiences the world of dreams ever had to offer. 

"Um... sure, if you don't like those Team Purity goons, then that would be the thing we have in common," Terra mentioned, "Ugh, I HATE those guys!"

However, she couldn't help but worry about that cursed Unown that had managed to spy on Terrakion. If whoever owned the Unown worked for Team Purity, then the criminal organization in question would have access to Terra's information; including her medical records. She'd hate to think what they could do from there...

Terra was considering taking some time out to ponder things, but she knew it was rude to drop conversations right off the bat. It was bad enough that she did that to Rivere and Kallen, but she only did so to try and stop the other Unown from getting important information. Dugtrio's Sucker Punch should've dealt with it by now, so it would be safe to continue talking knowing that nothing vital would've gone in the wrong hands... well, at least nothing that would be new to the spy.

"I assume you guys already know about Team Purity, right?" Terra asked, "And how they wanna kill all the legendaries for whatever stupid reason?"

"I was hoping we could meet face to face," Terrakion told Cobalion snidely, before making a sound somewhere in between a sigh and a groan, "But... considering the situation, it's understandable. After all, they apparently have eyes and ears everywhere nowadays..."

That's when the Rock-type Musketeer noted another potentially suspicious person in a trench coat, although the person was too far away for him to determine the gender at that time. Still, following the "Trench Coat Equals Suspicious" rule and realizing he'd taken enough of a gamble remaining out in the open like this, Terrakion set himself a reminder to approach this person with Terra... after they was done conversing with the others, of course.

Archived