The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He lives in Indonesia.

His schedule is very different from ours.

Yeah, sorry ^_^; but it helps with the organization on my part, so I don't get caught up in the storm that are my roleplaying guests.

@StealthyTyranitar: Yaaaay, Ray Sphere get! And since I already know enough about her powers, Nix is accepted. She's more of a Divine though.

Toph is accepted as well, though you should probably make the quote a bit clearer. And preferably from the character herself.

You should probably expand upon the powers as well, since while I know about both Infamous and Avatar, not everyone does. Outline their abilities and limits. And just as a reminder, your characters won't be able to jump in until Arc 3.

@TheFinalFan: Accepted~ how nice to have a Dark Signer on the Corps. And a zombie nazi at that.

Is Alduin suitable for this RP?

Only as a boss, sorry ^_^; and our boss space for Arc 3 is already occupied, so... Maybe you can use him in Arc 4 as a sort of miniboss, but I'd like to see your performance first.

Okay. I'm just super nervous. I'm usually only in the RPs that lat about 7 pages...

Well then, hello there~ This is the RP that's going to become the longest RP in the history of YCM since the Advanced Clause was made. Nice to meet you!

Maybe Victoria herself can show up as well? At the very least, Melvin's falling down into the frozen sea of despair, and I doubt LERNA would want him as a familiar. Unless Otto is intended to be Melvin's replacement, but I'm assuming that he's supposed to be Thermopylae's, since I imagine that the familiars will not survive this arc. Unless the familiars are able to gain enough independence that they can form their own barriers, but that's Merciful's call.

Maybe Victoria herself can show up as well? At the very least, Melvin's falling down into the frozen sea of despair, and I doubt LERNA would want him as a familiar. Unless Otto is intended to be Melvin's replacement, but I'm assuming that he's supposed to be Thermopylae's, since I imagine that the familiars will not survive this arc. Unless the familiars are able to gain enough independence that they can form their own barriers, but that's Merciful's call.

I won't say who is the one that will die in this battle.

But it should be fairly obvious.

Unless the familiars are able to gain enough independence that they can form their own barriers,

Technically, they are. If Thermopylae, Titanomachia, or any one of the much weaker familiars just decided 'screw this' and left the barrier, assuming LERNA makes no effort to take control of them, they would generate their own. However, these barriers won't be nearly as big as LERNA's own, and they'll need to consume five human souls or something similar in order to become Witches themselves.

So it's possible that either, or even both familiars may survive this arc independent from LERNA.

Also, if Melvin fell in, he would become an ordinary Troy, indistinguishable from the rest. He possesses no unique powers.

I haven't, but you are familiar with Victoria, his owner.

Hmmggghhh... Alright, I'll allow him. Just this once.

Technically, they are. If Thermopylae, Titanomachia, or any one of the much weaker familiars just decided 'screw this' and left the barrier, assuming LERNA makes no effort to take control of them, they would generate their own. However, these barriers won't be nearly as big as LERNA's own, and they'll need to consume five human souls or something similar in order to become Witches themselves.

So it's possible that either, or even both familiars may survive this arc independent from LERNA.

Also, if Melvin fell in, he would become an ordinary Troy, indistinguishable from the rest. He possesses no unique powers.

Hmmggghhh... Alright, I'll allow him. Just this once.

Ooh, this should be fun.

Kyaaaaaaa~! I just realized that this RP was mentioned on the YCM Channel a month back, for brightening up activity! Yes! Yay! Woohoo! One step forward! And I also just realized that this OOC thread got past a hundred pages! Two steps forward! And the IC thread is still plenty active! Three steps forward!

To celebrate, since I've only just learned about the shop and coloring titles (and just bought one), I'm currently wondering about what colors I should make the IC Thread.

YEAAAAyyyyy! Maybe you shouldn't remake Legend Moon and jump into Arc 3? :3 pwease

And ugh, I cannot think of a single character for the divine. and I still don't think Nix is good for the Divine. She was always fighting for good, even if her methods were a bit... Unstable... And in the end of it all (SPOILER ALEET) she chooses the "Heroic" way.

YEAAAAyyyyy! Maybe you shouldn't remake Legend Moon and jump into Arc 3? :3 pwease

,. ~---------~~.%

Say that one more time, and I'll kick you out :3

But what I mean is that I'll take the free time to set up Legend Moon during the break, and then I'll run both RPs side-by-side. It seems to be the best option anyway, since in all honesty, I'm not sure what's going to happen to my activity here on YCM in the next two years, and I'm hoping to successfully conclude the Legend series properly before then.

And ugh, I cannot think of a single character for the divine. and I still don't think Nix is good for the Divine. She was always fighting for good, even if her methods were a bit... Unstable... And in the end of it all (SPOILER ALEET) she chooses the "Heroic" way.

You're implying that the Divine aren't good. Why aren't they good? They just want to remake their universes, change things, make them a better place. Things they can't possibly accomplish with their own power, deaths they can't possibly reverse, events they can't possibly change, they can do all that with the Door of Origin.

I admit, there are some that want to use it so they can become gods or so they can turn their universes into a living hell, but seriously, a Divine member can be just as heroic as a Counter Corp. It's not Good vs Evil.

I'm actually thinking of retiring Frankram for a new Divine. Frank is fun y'know, but I like variety and shaking things up always help.

I think Eria might want to get back at him for turning her into a bunny girl, but I can't see her outright killing Frankram.

Hmm...I might kill off another character, too.

Poor Melvin's been having it rough anyways.

Should he keep suffering, or die in an exquisite fashion?

He shouldn't end up as a Troy, so have him die in a blaze of glory. And I mean that quite literally, assuming he still has Mega Ultra Chicken.

I'm actually thinking of retiring Frankram for a new Divine. Frank is fun y'know, but I like variety and shaking things up always help.

Have him get killed by Troys. Maybe he's so disorientated upon seeing so many dead moe girls run about that he doesn't protect himself from their attacks. Hence, he's killed by moe~

Wait, but Titanomachia is/was a guy. Are Familiars supposed to be genderless, and would become a Witch regardless of what the human once was?

Wait, but Titanomachia is/was a guy. Are Familiars supposed to be genderless, and would become a Witch regardless of what the human once was?

Well, yes. The important part is the soul, the gender is irrelevant. The only reason why only young girls can see Kyubey is because they tend to have the most emotional energy, but a boy can see Kyubey as well if he has enough magical potential. That means that Kyubey can turn a boy into a magical boy, and that boy can then become a Wizard Witch with familiars of his own.

Archived