The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that depends. Can Otto's spiders survive in an incredibly caustic environment that can dissolve anything? Cause they have to swim through Chaos to get to that point you're mentioning.

Also, Stealthy, are you saying that Lilith can mess up the spawn of an eldritch abomination? Do I even have to show you what would happen should Jeriii obtain the D-Reaper Core Program from Isamy?

Well, that depends. Can Otto's spiders survive in an incredibly caustic environment that can dissolve anything? Cause they have to swim through Chaos to get to that point.

Also, Stealthy, are you saying that Lilith can mess up the spawn of an eldritch abomination. Do I even have to show you what would happen should Jeriii reobtain the D-Reaper Core Program?

I am talking, of course, about after this Arc is over and we get back to the Blade Works.

Well, I have no idea really. The hybrids would have Chaos flowing through their bodies as a matter of habit rather than through some organ. They probably don't have organs, but can still eat. The Chaos doesn't eat away everything, just, 'removes' some unnecessary things.

The way I see it, the hybridization between host and ADR-10 works like this:

• Mental merge with the Host, so Agent thoughts meld with the original thoughts of the Host.
  • Enhanced durability by strengthening of the skin, as well as crystallization of Chaos around the Host's bones to reduce shock damage.
  • Greater strength due to improved utility of muscle mass and tensile strength.
  • Their logical state is enhanced, so reasoning is improved to the point that illusions without an incredibly logical reason would immediately be dismissed, or, as ADR-11/12 proved, outright destroyed.
  • Chaos blood, so weapons that cut them will be damaged by Chaos.
  • Mental resistances due to a dual-mind schemta, Host & ADR-10. Mental control is incredibly difficult unless you can work on the same wavelength as Jeriii. The only way to do that is by being an Agent.
  • Agents made by the hybridization process still resemble free will and possess their original thoughts and memory, as that issue was now eradicated by Jeriii for newer ADR-10s.
  • Powers inherent to them remain, such as the Keyblade and Arthur's Demigod powers. Hope & love based attacks wont affect Agents disguised as their original form, but won't have as great an effect on them as they do on Jeriii.
  • They can immediately swap between their original forms, & their Agent forms.
  • Either form can benefit from the Chaos Steroid provided by the ADR-10, increasing their power two-fold, or to 200% for the mathematically minded.

Basically it's best of both worlds, as hybridizing is designed to have all benefits with very little catches.

Okay, so to give an idea of what Alister plans to do: he's going to pull a Homura on LERNA.

Yes, because that worked so well with Walpurgisnacht.

Hmm...can Jerii's presence in their minds be detected by supernatural means, such as a sweep of their mental states using an enchanted spider?

And what if they were temporarily broken down into LCL via an Anti-A.T. Field?

Allow me to say that if you use anything from Evangelion against my characters… Well, I think I'll just leave it at that.

Anywho, looks like this is going to be another long post.

So is the demon Ifrit or something else?

No no, both Ifrit and Behumut are gone forever now. In order for one to possesses the powerful ability of the Oni Sukin they sign a pact with a demonic figure. Usually the demonic figure can't do anything to them but in a situation that Matthew was in it could reveal itself. The demon is only alive because of their pact and usually can't reveal himself.

Sorry, I didn't choose any RP characters because none of them were quality or applicable to this RP...

Every character is quality enough and applicable for this RP. You know, you don't have to copy-paste the app, and you're free to expand upon it.

For example, Roxas's character Arthur wasn't originally a demigod or had any fancy powers. He was just a Digimon Tamer from a Digimon RP, but then Roxas (wanting to give him combat skills of his own) expanded upon his experiences, mixed Percy Jackson and some more drama in, and presto!

The thing is, even if an app was originally something horrible and basic like this:

Name: Protheus

Appearance:

Prothever2.jpg

Side: Dark Signer

Deck: Instant Dark Feed

Duel Disk:

Posted Image

Duel Runner:

Posted Image

Bio(don't have to do it if you don't want to): Not telling!

Earthbound card:

[spoiler=Addlirgo Szunti]

311479h.jpg

Dark Synchro:

[spoiler=Negativity Dragon]

negativitydragon.jpg

You can then expand upon it as much as you want, enough to fit the app and more, because it's your character and there is absolutely no reason why you can't use him or her. That's the whole point of this RP, and I can't allow you to misunderstand! I won't allow it if you're having less fun because of a misunderstanding~!

By the way, the above character? Somewhere along the lines, he later became the Ancient Egyptian Time-Traveling Sorcerer Protheus Maximus, and the father of our eponymous Isamy.

[spoiler=This is him now.]

protheus_maximus_by_jadenkaiba-d31hh6o.j

"Oh hai."

Yeah, and let's not forget that Walpurgisnacht would be a cakewalk compared to LERNA.

Possibly true, but actually, if Walpurgisnacht and LERNA were to engage in a one-on-one battle, LERNA would be the loser.

Well Bailas, as Merc showed, Chaos is quite superior to Mad Blood. It would allow a symbiosis if necessary, but Chaos triumphs over Mad Blood, sorry to say.

Oh against a regular clown sure but these clowns all have Dorian's perfect balance. These clowns can't be corrupted by foreign entities. That and this particular strand of clowns are connected to someone who has Ars Magna where I would declare that Chaos is no longer Choas and would then become...Mad Blood.

Secondly I wouldn't necessarily say Chaos is greater than Mad Blood as I would say that LERNa can produce more quantities of Chaos than Butler could of Mad Blood at that given time. Butler made a structure of her Mad Blood then she turned to something that wasn't mad blood. So logically the structure comes tumbling down. Then LERNA proceeded to attempt to drown him Chaos in an attempt to dissolve him. It's really like asking is a full blasted firemen's hose of Chaos better than a water gun of Mad Blood the quantity doesn't make for a just comparison.

You do realize that if you change the nature of Chaos to Mad Blood, then Jeriii would become the avatar of Mad Blood, and as such her control of Chaos would shift to Mad Blood. So, wouldn't you just majorly screw yourself over by doing that?

And yes, they could be beat by ADR-10, since ADR-10 hits both body and mind simultaneously, and I kinda crushes out soul.

Well, this will be interesting. I can't even remember everything that happened from my last post, besides what happened with Matthew and Nero, Arthur, MirageGaogamon, Eria, Butler, Ragnarok (Or Sliferok), and a little bit from ADR-10.

I feel like Tsunugai should just be a spectator on all these events, then he could make a choice on what to do. How's that sound?

Archived