The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

She has no x2 weaknesses.

Actually, she has, and it should be exceedingly obvious, considering her nature. However, not a single character has tried to use it against her. Then again, apart from possibly Lydia, nobody has it in their list of powers. But LERNA was afraid of Sailor Moon's attacks for a reason, remember that.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, she has, and it should be exceedingly obvious, considering her nature. However, not a single character has tried to use it against her. Then again, apart from possibly Lydia, nobody has it in their list of powers. But LERNA was afraid of Sailor Moon's attacks for a reason, remember that.

Well I've exploited the fact that she's a soul. And I'm currently taking massive chunks out of her existence. Thought that would count for something.

Well I've exploited the fact that she's a soul. And I'm currently taking massive chunks out of her existence. Thought that would count for something.

It is. But to put it simply, what you're doing is like building a machine that can artificially decrease wind pressure and drain the air just so that you can suffocate a bonfire. It does kind of work, but you went a little far just to do so, and the fire can always just go and spread onto the machine. Or something like that.

It is. But to put it simply, what you're doing is like building a machine that can artificially decrease wind pressure and drain the air just so that you can suffocate a bonfire. It does kind of work, but you went a little far just to do so, and the fire can always just go and spread onto the machine. Or something like that.

That would be hilarious. I wonder if any of my counter strategies all for that

That's the problem, you guys don't think in causality; trying to muscle through every problem like a brick wall

MirageGaogamon's primary ability is that he can punch things, although becoming an ADR might change that. Eria has sort of become a bloodbender, so that leaves Sora and Arthur to try something with their Keyblades.

Thermopylae's weakness?

Ooh...I wanna hear this.

The final fantasy ability known as 'Scan' ascertains weaknesses as well as max and current hp numbers. It also dispells positive status effects but I think that's a bit much.

Edit: No autosave on the phone =[

Edit2: Nero is around too, Matthew can bust out cosmic magic of sorts as well as Holy.

Uh, since WHEN did Scan negate positive buffs. Also, Scan is incapable of giving you the values of bosses and most mini bosses as well as boss aids

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Scan_(Ability)

I've rolled Study's ability into Scan. Also, I would never be so foolish to think a boss could be scanned but boss-aids have been scanned/analyzed many times in the final fantasy world. Plus, the scanning of Thermopylae has been accepted by Glados and if I actually get to make the post I'll p.m. Decible about it too. As of right now however, I've set my post aside.

I feel like I'm just punchingabrick wall with my bare fists, trying to read this. I feel like I'm making advent in it, but it seems an unreadable. It's also enjoyable yet painful at the same time.

You know, the main events regarding Arc 1 is summarized on the main post of this thread. I'm not sure why you're trying so hard, unless you actually enjoy it.

You know, the main events regarding Arc 1 is summarized on the main post of this thread. I'm not sure why you're trying so hard, unless you actually enjoy it.

Maybe he wants to get idea of all the characters?

Speaking of events, I just posted.

My next post will be what I have been planning for quite some time.

Sora isn't fighting Thermopylae anymore. Thermopylae's just fighting Ed and Alexander, unless you're showing them seeing earlier events.

I enjoy it..

Didn't sound like you did~ but in that case, go on ahead! To be honest, I already read through it all myself last week. ^_^

The Witch of Infinite Possibilities reacted to Sliferok, as you requested, Bailas. She's at full power now. And for everyone, good luck stopping her now.

[spoiler=The (Approximate) Boss Status of L E R N A]

58px-Modern_L.svg.png?2011110314365695px-Modern_E.svg.png?2011110314330565px-Modern_R.svg.png?2011110314393076px-Modern_N.svg.png?2011110314374395px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552

Copied Existential Power: Lyon von Mira (3rd time)

Total Health: 850/1000

Total Energy: 450/1000

Main Head: Suffered throat damage, is watching Sliferok

Left Head 1: Is watching Sliferok

Left Head 2: Suffered total medium damage from Yubel, is watching Sliferok

Left Head 3: Is watching Sliferok

Right Head 1: Is watching Sliferok

Right Head 2: Is watching Sliferok

Right Head 3: Is watching Sliferok

Tail-Head: Balancing orb on top of head, is tracking the progress of Thermopylae and Titanomachia

Whole Body: Coated in a thin layer of liquid despair - easy to penetrate, but highly mentally-contaminative and resistant to spiritual or magical energies

Hint:

While I was being controlled by that monster, I could hear a voice. I don't know who it was, but it felt sad. Like it was in despair. Devoid of hope.

Archived