The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. I know that Death the Kid was corrupted by madness at some point, but he didn't become a Clown, so it depends on how Bailas thinks it should work.

As an attempt to balance out some of the derp that I do. I made it so that Dorian's stats, powers, etc. reset whenever he changes dimensional locations. That means anything that involves Dorian's abilities will "unhappen" once that creature leaves the world they are currently in. Meaning Sliferok and the clowns go back the way they previously were. Besides I would want to permanently steal someones character like that without there permission lol

As for this odd pissing contest I've somehow found myself in let's deal with it. If I did turn an ADR's Chaos into Mad Blood and that somehow shifted Jerii to having some connection with Mad Blood then one of three things would happen.

1) She would embrace the madness and would submit to Sliferok and become a clown

2) She could play tug of war with the Egyptian God Kishin fusion, lose horrifically, and become a clown

3) She tries to fight the madness, realizes there is a deity who should be rightfully filling the world with madness, go insane, get eaten by Sliferok and become a clown.

This is completely under the assumption that by changing one ADR from Chaos to Mad Blood that I DO NOT change Jerii's composition at all. Its just that somehow she retained some link to the former Chaos creature. If in the event by changing an ADR's Chaos to Mad Blood means that the same thing in ANY way happened to Jerii...Well I just turned her into a clown by accident or I just reduce her to nothingness. Now I'll admit that I may have underestimated how purposefully Jerri could be, there is no real contest here, at least in my eyes. 

Pertaining to the Sliferok Clowns vs. ADR's. How can she effect the soul when she didn't even understand what a soul was or how to find one till Butlerok explained it to her? Then once again there are way too many forces going on inside on Clown to even think she could put a bug in one and that bug lives to do anything substantial other than royally backfire. This is unless the two forces of Jerii and Sliferok worked together and decided to make some hybrid thing. Then that would be an immortal, auto regenerating, analaytical, self boosting, creature with dual loyalties. Hmmm when I take the ego out of it, I kinda like the sound of that lol

Yeah, I said miniboss. Sorry, a miniboss is a miniboss. When I say 'boss', I really mean something that's very powerful and challenging, enough to take on all characters in this RP at the same time and beat them down. And that isn't Alduin.

Yeah, I said miniboss. Sorry, a miniboss is a miniboss. When I say 'boss', I really mean something that's very powerful and challenging, enough to take on all characters in this RP at the same time and beat them down. And that isn't Alduin.

Stop teasing me.  I really want Arc 3 to start.  <3

Stop teasing me.  I really want Arc 3 to start.  <3

I'm finalizing the plans for how my characters will end up by the end of this arc, but we still haven't taken out even one of LERNA's heads.

And one more thing.

Could I get a leeway to counter the attacks? Since they're the first ones since he was born?

Like how Thermopylae dodged by leaping into the sea?

To counteract ADR-11's attack? Go right ahead.

I was working on a post that was going to expose Thermopylae's weakness of having many/fewer opponents as well as exposing Titonmachia's (?) obvious weakness to light attacks but that post got deleted on my phone. It's quite frustrating not having a computer.

Sorry to hear that. So I guess phone-YCM doesn't have autosave, huh?

I was working on a post that was going to expose Thermopylae's weakness of having many/fewer opponents as well as exposing Titonmachia's (?) obvious weakness to light attacks but that post got deleted on my phone. It's quite frustrating not having a computer.

Thermopylae's weakness?

Ooh...I wanna hear this.

Archived