The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he's going to die (which I'm okay with), could he have an epic death? Or maybe near destroyed, and out of play for a good deal of the RP or something (disabled for a long while)? Something of the like one way or another?

Well, it's your character. Whether you want him to somehow survive, become a familiar, or die, it's up to you.

Anyway, it's interesting that LERNA can't use her copy ability through the astral projection, since Darcy can wield all her powers through it.

She can't, because if she copies another ability, she would have to forego the astral projection. Plus, if she could, she would probably become absolutely unstoppable. Nobody would even be able to get close to her~ that would throw out of the window what little chance you guys have against her.

Well, Judaihime's going for broke.

Trying to overpower LERNA with numbers, eh?

It's possible, but you know, the Witch needn't rely upon silly things such as copying their powers one by one to defeat them. Having eight heads, she has eight times the amount of output the person she copies has. Now you've occupied seven, but while the main head is still suffering from some throat issues after shoving out Butlerok, it may still break the balance and have her desperate assault be in vain.

Edit: I won't post as LERNA again until Decibel responds, but until then, you guys get a cryptic post about her nature, possible clues on how to defeat her, and a hint as to the orb itself.

Also, Viligance starts doing stuff, planning to use Bayonetta as a means to find and destroy the Counter Corps. Dun dun DUUUUN.

Yes. The person has to outright say they've withdrawn, or Merciful can just tell me who has quit, and all their characters will be moved to Unclaimed. In cases where someone just wants to transfer control of one character to someone else, usually that gets resolved quickly enough that by the time I make the next status update, someone's already claimed the character.

Since I have your attention, I take it you have no complaints about Kyoya being dead?

Arthur's my main character, so I intend to have him survive the entirety of the roleplay, and I already have plans for what will happen to him and Arthur at the end. I will say, however, that I can't guarantee Eria and Sora's safety. I assume that Yosuke will be active again by the middle of December, by which point we should be well into Arc 3, since I want closure to her quest to rescue Gagagigo. As for Sora, who knows? At the very least, he's got to learn about Vanitas, right?

No quarrels with Kyoya, no. My questioning was mostly a result of curiosity.

~~~

Sora can fall in the beginning of Arc 3, I have the perfect little spot for his grave.

It's mostly safe, but remember, Mr. Zurkon is incapable of entering the portal into LERNA's barrier by himself since he's a robot. He couldn't have gone in unless he was in the presence of a Class 1 Entity.

He entered the barrier whilst riding the vehicle known as the Duelhog(?)  I believe. Which contained some higher classed entities.

Oh, and Bailas, Russell told BWG *not* to give back Melvin.

Also, good job on a sorta-PG13 version of tentacle buttrape.

Oh must've read that wrong. Well Dorian will surely fix that. And I thought the tentacle thing was appropriate seeing as he was bound and duck taped. Compound that with the location of the rod it was bound to happen lol

No quarrels with Kyoya, no. My questioning was mostly a result of curiosity.

~~~

Sora can fall in the beginning of Arc 3, I have the perfect little spot for his grave.

Okay, just figured I should bring it up. Oh well, moving right along…

Interested to see what you have planned for Sora. Again, depends on what happens with Vanitas.

Sorry, writing my post as I can, as I have a project on my hands.

EDIT: Are there any walls for him to collide on? Or would he just land on the panels if he moved so he wouldn't land in the sea?

Also, would becoming L E R N A's familiar make him stronger?

LERNA is attacking the RJ with the water itself. There aren't any walls, so your best bet is that he lans on the panels.

Judging by what happened with Thermopylae, yes, becoming a familiar should make him more powerful. At the very least, he'd gain the ability to manipulate Troy.

Oh must've read that wrong. Well Dorian will surely fix that. And I thought the tentacle thing was appropriate seeing as he was bound and duck taped. Compound that with the location of the rod it was bound to happen lol

OwO

How did you know it was up his rectum?!?

Also, yes, Itsu took a deal with LERNA to become Thermopylae.

Okay, just figured I should bring it up. Oh well, moving right along…

Interested to see what you have planned for Sora. Again, depends on what happens with Vanitas.

LERNA is attacking the RJ with the water itself. There aren't any walls, so your best bet is that he lans on the panels.

Judging by what happened with Thermopylae, yes, becoming a familiar should make him more powerful. At the very least, he'd gain the ability to manipulate Troy.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Except that her form was part of the deal. The RJ will end up a Troy like poor Feraligatr

No no. LERNA wants him to be a familiar similar to Thermonucleardetenationnamesconfusemeandit'swhyihaven'tinteractedwithThermopylaeyet. It was also mentioned that LERNA theorizes that he would be more powerful than Thermopylae. I don't know what the overall intention would be, but he's definitely not to become just a normal Troy.

No no. LERNA wants him to be a familiar similar to Thermonucleardetenationnamesconfusemeandit'swhyihaven'tinteractedwithThermopylaeyet. It was also mentioned that LERNA theorizes that he would be more powerful than Thermopylae. I don't know what the overall intention would be, but he's definitely not to become just a normal Troy.

You know, Thermopylae might be able to detect that LERNA has some sort of plans for RJ.

Also, PM Merciful and I. We can help you make your Familiar.

Archived