The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, someone else told me that I should do stand-up, and it was only until later that I was told she was actually hitting on me. So, what are you trying to imply Chris?

That you're a funny son of a gun.  Take the compliment you moderately attractive bastard.  ;)

Hmm, I'm quite interested in joining this RP. Is there anything else other than the things from the OP that I need to worry about before submitting my application?

Nope! You don't need to know anything about the previous Arcs (since your characters wouldn't know about them anyway), and once your character is accepted, you can enter the RP straightway. There's still going to be about three or four days left until we head out into the next Arc.

As for your character, accepted ^_^ though there won't be a whole lot of earth in the next world we're going to, I'm afraid.

That is true. However, it was stated that they are in a reality marble, and that implies that it's a closed space where only those who are allowed may enter.

This is normally true, but since timespace is so unpredictable right now, I suppose things like this can happen. Which reminds me, someone may want to take the time to explain to Predaking the things about the Door of Origin, Counter Corps, Divine, etc...since I'm pretty sure he just kinda charged into the portal before listening to Arturia's explanation.

Given that I am having considerable trouble finding the rp that my Megaman-based character originated from, I feel that it's unfair that he should be excluded simply because of a missing link.

So, Merciful Idiot, the question I pose to you is whether or not you would accept your namesake in this instance.

But it's just, if this character really existed, then it wouldn't be so difficult to find him. If you RPed with this guy on any YCM RP, I would know, but the only Megaman RP you've been in according to history is that Battle Network: Digital Resonance one. If you must, then you could use the original version as an origin, though you'd have to highlight in his bio when he started to differ from canon.

Explode Fan. You might wanna read Chris' post to get the full story.

Ahh. Thank you.

And posted, including a rather angry Foster simply wanting some peace and quiet.

Also, Sam, can you have one of the people around the Inch of Will notice the new person carrying Yuki?

I have been dying to introduce my new character.

@Merci. No problems, thankfully my character still have something to do other than controlling earth. Though, I'm not really sure how should I start. Should my character just appears in Isamy's place or something? Thanks

Pretty much, yeah. If you're confused, it's alright, since we'll be having maps and stuff once the main plot starts moving again. Until then, just wander around, interact with the others, maybe create your own little subplots. I have to deal with exams right now, so I'll be officially starting off Arc 3 once it's over.

First of all, I am not up my butt anything, Broken, and I would appreciate you not making such comments.

Second, I never got to see Kratos' more intelligent side, since I have never had a chance to play any of the games nor do I have that chance since I do not have the games, the systems for them, or the money to get said same, though I could do a bit of research on Kratos to keep from making such erroneous assumptions in the future.

Third, Clerano doesn't know of anything that would contradict what he's guessed, so as far as he knows, only people who are allowed can be in the reality marble, and Kratos is likely attacking someone who's supposed to be an ally.

Fourth, I was in a megaman rp that took place in the same timeline as X, Zero, ZX, etc., not the BN/SF timeline, and that's where I pulled this character from. I'm having a lot of trouble finding that rp because of how buried it is, and the search doesn't seem to be helping all that much. Heck, I don't even remember the name of the rp itself, only that it was Mega Man related.

Alright people, let's calm down.

Fourth, I was in a megaman rp that took place in the same timeline as X, Zero, ZX, etc., not the BN/SF timeline, and that's where I pulled this character from. I'm having a lot of trouble finding that rp because of how buried it is, and the search doesn't seem to be helping all that much. Heck, I don't even remember the name of the rp itself, only that it was Mega Man related.

I know, I recognized the 'Maverick War' term thing. But see, there's no such thing as 'buried', and I can easily find the RPs I used to be in during 2009...

Well, I guess I'll just root out every Megaman-related RP you've ever been in on YCM. Namely, Battle Network: Digital Resonance, Project Revival, Chaos Zeroes (wherein I found these funny posts - 'bad RPing' indeed), The Anime Crossover...and apart from the clubs, that's about it. You sure you didn't mix Flame Stag up with your card creations, or with a fanfic you never posted, or something? Unless the RP thread itself was deleted (can't imagine why), then I'm not sure how, so...

Well, this might be handy info but when the board was changed to a different provider many old threads were deleted in the process. And also to reduce a lag a lot of old threads were deleted last year since it took 5 hours to load a page. The RP he might be thinking about could be long gone by now.

Yes, that would be very helpful. Honestly though, it's entirely possible that I remembered incorrectly. That aside, I can always ret-con the app as Exilion.exe being rebuilt and translated into a physical being after having been damaged and adrift in cyberspace due to whatever reasons. The only thing left to do after that is explain why he would go from Exilion to Blaze Firasta, which shouldn't be TOO hard.

If you could do the same for Return of the Earthbound Immortals (the RP Izumi and Yuki are from), that would be great.

Here you go.

For the record, there are some topics that even I can't unarchive, at least you can still see it.

Yes, that would be very helpful. Honestly though, it's entirely possible that I remembered incorrectly. That aside, I can always ret-con the app as Exilion.exe being rebuilt and translated into a physical being after having been damaged and adrift in cyberspace due to whatever reasons. The only thing left to do after that is explain why he would go from Exilion to Blaze Firasta, which shouldn't be TOO hard.

That might be best, since trying to use Google didn't result in anything close to what I think I should be looking for, so unfortunately, I have no link.

Here you go.

For the record, there are some topics that even I can't unarchive, at least you can still see it.

That might be best, since trying to use Google didn't result in anything close to what I think I should be looking for, so unfortunately, I have no link.

Good guy Phantom.  Digging and digging for the sake of his fellow role-players.  I just shed a manly tear that will now translate into a post.

*sighs* That's a pity, but not unexpected. I'll have to get to the editing and reposting of the app later today, though. I'm currently doing some classwork, and I have to focus on that for the moment.

By the way, once I get this character approved, can he and Kratos duke it out for a bit? I'm interested to see how a fight between them would go, even if only for a short bout.

*sighs* That's a pity, but not unexpected. I'll have to get to the editing and reposting of the app later today, though. I'm currently doing some classwork, and I have to focus on that for the moment.

By the way, once I get this character approved, can he and Kratos duke it out for a bit? I'm interested to see how a fight between them would go, even if only for a short bout.

You want two of the Counter Corps strongest to nuke the entire playing field?  Sure if you wanna kill pretty much everyone besides ourselves, Arthuria, and the two lightning playboys that just showed up.  Should at least read the app first since I've already read yours.

There's a very good reason one of my characters just asked for them to stop fighting.

OOC, it's a bad idea.

Archived