The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

It wouldn't be out of character for Blaze to want to test his mettle against a fellow warrior, but damaging the reality marble/risking the lives of others in it would be bad. Ah well.

Also, Chris, is it really all right to make another response post with Kratos before Mugendramon posts again? I'm just wondering since, as I recall, that could be seen as an extension of godmodding?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't be out of character for Blaze to want to test his mettle against a fellow warrior, but damaging the reality marble/risking the lives of others in it would be bad. Ah well.

Also, Chris, is it really all right to make another response post with Kratos before Mugendramon posts again? I'm just wondering since, as I recall, that could be seen as an extension of godmodding?

Try reading it first.  It is an attempt to move the dragon.  I didn't say "Kratos moved the dragon".  Simple comprehension.

EDIT:

And I thought you were wanting to duke me against Clerano who seems more formidable.  I wouldn't pit a fire machine against Kratos.  The man fought Hades so I'm pretty sure no temperature of heat from a machine could even stagger him.

Blaze Firasto is more of a close-quarters combat guy so that might make things a bit more even, but Clerano...yeah, I'd say you're right about him and Kratos leaving a lot of damage in their wake if they came to blows.

In all honesty, my most powerful character is Shadronus Zeravo, but he won't be fighting because quite frankly he just doesn't give a damn. Also because loloutergod

Hey Merciful, are we gonna get a post from you soon? I'm pretty sure the week that you'd take a break is just about done.

It's only been two days :I I may be able to make a post, but I still have three days left of exams. I think I've said this multiple times already - I'm waiting until my exams end to resume the Arc. Sorry to say.

If you could do the same for Return of the Earthbound Immortals (the RP Izumi and Yuki are from), that would be great.

Ah yes, RotEI. Luckily, it hasn't been deleted, and I've been keeping an eye on it for the past FIVE YEARS for nostalgia effect (still hard to believe that that's where Protheus originated) But I don't see why you'd want to unarchive it, since we're not going to post it again anytime soon.

In any case, even if it is deleted, I've got it all copied on Microsoft Word for a (never-to-be-continued) RotEI novelization project.

@Roxas &Satsui: Oh? That explains it. Without a doubt, it was deleted, since I tried every possible combination between "Megaman", "Roleplay", "Flame", "Satsui", "Shadow Zero", and "Yugiohcardmaker" to find it. Once you're done with your app, Shadow, just tell meh and I'll accept it.

Also, once I have the time, I'll make another tier list (the last one was in Arc 1, so). Since the standard of power has increased a bit, expect more people to be placed in the upper-mid tier. The top tier needs to be defined better.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask: would anyone be willing to take control of Jecht from me? I mean, the only other reason HollowXCross gave me control of him was because he was in a team with Alister and Sayer....

Did Hollow drop?  Cuz I really wanted to fight Sephiroth.

I know nothing of Sephiroth, although on an unrelated note, I've been told I do Xana really well.

As to the app, I'll finish modding it before the night is out, provided I don't get distracted, and as to Blaze himself, I did specifically note in his bio that he's a human/repliroid hybrid, which means that he is capable of surpassing limits.

I know nothing of Sephiroth, although on an unrelated note, I've been told I do Xana really well.

As to the app, I'll finish modding it before the night is out, provided I don't get distracted, and as to Blaze himself, I did specifically note in his bio that he's a human/repliroid hybrid, which means that he is capable of surpassing limits.

Depends on how you define a limit.  For instance, someone like Isamy or Mr. Outergod probably has no real limit, but more of a breaking-point where they only get stronger in terms of paper (attacking faster v.s. increasing physical strength).

That and I'm not a Megaman fan, so I have no idea what a repliroid is.  I'm gonna go look it up and get a better understanding.

EDIT:  So he's essentially a cyborg, but has more human quantities while retaining the majority of it's strength from it's robotic side.  I suppose it can take a few hits then too.

Well for one thing, they're just called "reploids". Seriously, I've only played two of the Star Force games and the first Zero game, but even I knew that. And you call yourself a Mega Man fan…

Anyway…

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir - Presumably at Camelot.

BailasGale

Butlerok - With Radamanthys and Dorian, talking to Madara.

Radamanthys - With Butlerok and Dorian, talking to Madara.

Dorian - With Butlerok and Radamanthys, talking to Madara.

Broke. N

Frankram - Currently at Isamy's castle.

Jeriii - Killed by Lydia.

Ivankov - Currently at Camelot.

Lydia - At a lake in Camelot.

Sarah - Currently at Camelot. Control surrendered to Admiral_Stalfos10.

Chris Dolmeth

Byakuya - Current status unknown.

Kratos - Fighting Predaking.

Madara Uchiha - Talking with Butlerok, Radamanthys, and Dorian.

Decibel

No characters.

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - Has not left LERNA's Barrier.

Matthew - Has not left Barrier.

Sykes - Location unknown.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Presumably at Isamy's castle. [inactive]

Kazuto Kirigaya (Should I change your name to "Muten Roshi"?)

Richard - Sworn allegiance to Arthuria.

Tsunugai - Sworn allegiance to Arthuria.

Merciful Idiot

Isamy - Currently in her throne room, waiting to call upon the Divine.

Arthuria - Currently at Camelot, allowing the Counter Corps to recover.

Mugendramon

Predaking - Fighting Kratos and Ratchet.

Phantom Roxas

Xansvita - Found Ko'aki Meiru Gogiga in Kozaky's laboratory at Isamy's castle.

ADR-11Arthur - ADR-10 was deactivated with LERNA's death, freeing Arthur. After arriving at Camelot, Arthur has decided to seek out Nero.

ADR-12MachGaogamon - ADR-10 was deactivated with LERNA's death, freeing MirageGaogamon, who then Dedigivolved. After arriving at Camelot, MachGaogamon is going to observe the "battle" with Predaking.

Eria - Currently at Camelot.

Samhain

Alister - In his room.

Sayer - In his room with Vigilance.

Alexander - Encountered Otto and Yuki.

Mr. Zurkon - Control switch from Chris Dolmeth to Samhain. Counted as Alister's familiar.

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano - Trying to stop Kratos from attacking Predaking.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Standing alone.

Simdoggy

Ayame - Currently at Isamy's castle.

Darcy - Currently at Isamy's castle.

Chandra Nalaar - Presumably at Camelot.

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Presumably at Camelot.

Toph - Presumably at Camelot.

Grimlock - Presumably at Isamy's castle.

Ice King - Presumably at Isamy's castle.

TFMegamanlan

Apollon - Awaiting approval from Merciful Idiot.

TheFinalFan

Izumi - Currently at Camelot with Alexander. Not yet freed from Itsu's transformation into Thermopylae.

Foster - Currently at Camelot.

Otto - Currently at Camelot, carrying Yuki with him. Approached by Alexander.

Yuki - Currently at Camelot, carried by Otto.

Unclaimed

Jecht

Sephiroth

Nope! You don't need to know anything about the previous Arcs (since your characters wouldn't know about them anyway), and once your character is accepted, you can enter the RP straightway. There's still going to be about three or four days left until we head out into the next Arc.

As for your character, accepted ^_^ though there won't be a whole lot of earth in the next world we're going to, I'm afraid.

I guess so. So until the next arc starts in three days, the characters are free to do things, right?

Well funk Jecht then.  Someone pick up Sephiroth.  Or I can.  I have one available slot iirc.

I might be able to pick up Sephiroth. I believe I know enough of his personality, and I definitely know his combat capabilities. ANYWAY, I really need to make a post.

Bloody writer's block holding me back as it does

Hey, kids! Time to learn some German!

Otto's Germanpedia, Part I:
Schutzstaffel - "Protection Squadron" The infamous elite unit of Nazis that served as a paramilitary guard unit for Hitler, as well as the executors of many of his more wretched commands.

Obersturmbannführer - A paramilitary rank used by the SS roughly analogous to a Lieutenant Colonel.
Einhundertfünfzig Panzer-Brigade - "150th Panzer Brigade." A special composite SS force led by Otto Skorzeny. Most notable for counterintelligence actions during the Battle of the Bulge using English-speaking members wearing American Army uniforms to cause disruption and disinformation behind the American lines.

Fraulein - "Young Woman". A title similar to "Miss", and carrying the same connotations.
Katzemann -"Cat Man". A nickname most likely referring to the Lombax species.

In response to the accusations of NOT being a true Mega Man fan, I would like to remind everyone that in Japan, where the games CAME from, the ORIGINAL name for the Reploids is indeed Repliroids.

But then they shortened it to Reploids during Americanization. =_=

And I'll finish the app tonight or tomorrow, depending on how deep I get into Elsword tonight.

Archived